Oh Fuck!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben said he was hungry. Worried that this meant 'Game Over', Melanie decided that the best course of action was to raid the fridge. When she returned Ben, now wearing his "I ♥ NY" top again, was engrossed in "Sex for One" so she knocked lightly on the doorframe to attract some attention. Ben's jaw dropped as he looked over the top of the book to see her standing there with not a stitch on. She had a wicked smile on her face as she threw him a yogurt which he only just caught!

Melanie sidled up to Ben as he started to remove the top, "Mmm Muller Blueberry!! My favourite flavour," he said dipping his finger in.

Reproachfully she commanded "Not so fast, there's something you have to do to get it!"

Melanie moved round the bed and lay beside him. To Ben's surprise she took the yogurt and poured it over her tummy and trickled it down all over her clit and labia! "Right, go get it, and I want it all cleaned up!"

Ben had to start at the bottom and work upwards to avoid covering his "I ♥ NY" shirt with blueberry. He pulled his shirt off and dropped it by the side of the bed. Helpfully, Melanie raised her knees and parted her legs. Ben's tongue reached her labia just in time to stop the first drips of yogurt reaching the bed-sheets.

Ben started to work upward licking in and around all the folds of Melanie's cunny, taking much longer than he needed, enjoying her expression. He used his fingers to open her up so his tongue could double and triple check inside. She seemed satisfied with the standard.

Moving up toward the sensitive tip of her clit, more finger work aided Ben's tongue's cleansing operation. It couldn't have been good enough as Melanie reached down and held him in place for quite a long time. "I thought I'd cleaned you up, but you must have read The Princess and the Pea. I'm sure there's none left there Melanie!"

Finally she allowed Ben to continue up towards her stomach. By now he had a blueberry mouth which made her laugh. This part was mostly easy, no little hiding places, but she did have the pool of yogurt in her navel. That wasn't so simple. Ben could get most of it, but his tongue wasn't too pointed and she really made him work till she thought he'd done.

Then Melanie pulled him up for a smoochy kiss, though he thought she just wanted to lick blueberry yogurt from his lips.

"OK Melanie, what's the main course?" he joked.

"Wait and see, first you get dessert, Melanie's café doesn't serve in the usual order!" and with that she produced a tub of chocolate sauce and dabbed a little mound of it over both her nipples. "Look at that mess you caused me to make, you'd better clear it up!" she joked, grabbing hold of Ben's ears and -- carefully -- pulled him towards her left breast. He had to take his time, chocolate and blueberry wasn't necessarily a regular combination. Then she guided him to her right breast then the left, which he cleaned to her full satisfaction.

Another kiss sealed the completion of the task to their mutual satisfaction. "Right, Ben, main course"

Melanie straddled his hips, feeling his hardness against her stomach, nestled between her labia, getting wet from her cunny. She kissed Ben again, tasting the chocolate and blueberry and her own musk on his lips. Slowly and deeply savoring his tongue, she nibbled at his lips, then his ear lobe which she gently pulled.

Melanie reached down and slid Ben's cock into her cunny. She sat up, leaning her hands behind her on his thighs and started riding him up and down. She looked down and watched Ben sliding out then disappearing back into her, a sucking sound audible with each stroke. He reached up and played with Melanie's breasts, squeezing them and pulling gently at her nipples. This made her cunny clench around him as she got even wetter.

Melanie was riding Ben's cock slowly and purposefully. Her eyes were half closed and she bit her lower lip. Slow and grinding on the down stroke, slow and tight on the upward. She tightened her cunny muscles each time she rose and her wetness caused his cock to glisten as it withdrew.

Melanie was doing amazing things to Ben's cock, rising almost to the point of withdrawal, before sinking back in a way that pushed his foreskin back down to his balls. Her cunny muscles teased the sensitive underside and threatened to make Ben cum before they were ready. Ben closed his eyes to concentrate on controlling himself.

Ben could feel her hand somewhere close to where we were joined. Opening his eyes, he saw her fingering her clit adding to the sensation he already felt. Watching her fuck him and masturbate herself at the same time was the most erotic sight he had ever seen...so far.

Melanie was obviously enjoying this display of wanton lust as much as Ben was. Her free hand was sensuously pushing her hair from her face, her neck and face now reddening, her eyes still half closed as she rode him slowly, tightly.

Melanie's fingers stroked his cock as they worked on her clit adding to the tension that was building up within Ben, electrifying him down to his balls.

She began to move a little faster and her fingers pressed harder, working down to her labia and up each side of her clit. Melanie was squeezing Ben tighter on each upward stroke, grinding harder on the downward.

Their breathing was becoming laboured. Ben was trying to thrust up to meet her, but she pushed her hands down on his hips in an unspoken "stop that!" so he did.

Watching Melanie masturbate was too much and Ben began to lose control, fortunately just as she reached her orgasm. For several moments, Melanie continue to thrust up and down, her cunny tightening almost to the point of being painful, and Ben started to climax. The first of several spurts shot powerfully up inside her. Melanie collapsed over Ben and he wrapped his arms around her to keep her from falling off as his semen bubble out of her..

As she recovered, Ben snatched a kiss and she responded with a deep probing kiss that took his breath away.

"You still hungry?" Melanie asked. Ben nodded compliantly. "Well get ready to eat."

As Ben remained on his back, she moved upward releasing his cock from deep within her. Melanie's knees and legs pinned his shoulders to the bed. "Eat this." she ordered as she positioned her cunny over his mouth. Melanie clenched her muscles again forcing the rest of their cum into his mouth. "You'd better have something to build your strength after that!"

Ben lapped it up and swallowed the product of their love-making. "Mmm...interesting taste!"

She positioned her cunny directly on his lips, so Ben was kissing it as well as eating from it. He also had her clit in contact with his nose, so he had Melanie's musky perfume to keep him aroused too.

Melanie urged Ben to clean her out so he pushed his tongue up between Melanie's damp labia, tasting her and sucking every drop he could.

When Melanie was satisfied that he had cleaned up as much as he could, she released Ben's shoulders from beneath her knees.

"You've got a messy face" Melanie said, "Let me wipe it for you." She reach towards the Kleenex but instead grabbed Ben's "I ♥ NY" shirt. She delicately wiped around his mouth making sure that not a drop of Melanie/Ben juice remained.

"Hey, that'll have to go in the wash now!" he exclaimed in mock indignation.

Taking his "I ♥ NY" shirt, Melanie carefully, deliberately and very erotically wiped around her clit, cunny and finally his chest where she'd dripped on her way up to his mouth.

"Listen buster, don't you EVER let me find out that you have had this shirt in the wash. It stays AS IS, or I'll know the reason why. Got it?"

Melanie picked up the t-shirt and tossed it over to the corner. "Remember now, I expect you to keep that safe." She traced her hand over Ben's chest, feeling his skin under her fingertips. Her eyes were heavy and exhaustion was trying to pull her under but she couldn't pull herself away from him, needing the connection.

They drifted off his arm around her, her head on his chest. The last thing Ben recalled was thinking how cute she looked as her head moved with the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed.

As Ben roused, he could hear Melanie in the kitchen. The aroma of coffee was beginning to curl through the doorway into the bedroom. Ben could still taste their musky scent on his lips, and in his nostrils every time he inhaled was her very intimate perfume. He recalled their coupling, and felt stirrings below the covers at just the thought of Melanie.

He couldn't resist double checking his "I ♥ NY" t-shirt, just to make sure he hadn't dreamt it up. It was definitely creased and more than a little stained. But not just that...Melanie had written on it. Ben could see that she'd used a laundry marker to cross out NY. His shirt now read "I ♥ Melanie." He wasn't going to argue!

Melanie brought them two mugs of coffee. Putting them on the dresser and kneeling at Ben's feet, Melanie started to stroke his cock and when it began to firm up, she took it in her mouth. Slowly at first she manipulated the foreskin back and forth between her lips. As Ben became more aroused, she took it deeper into her mouth and managed to stimulate the sensitive underside with her tongue as she bobbed her head forward and backward. Her right hand was cupped under his balls and as she gently squeezed them Ben grew closer to another orgasm. He really wanted this one to hold off and tried every trick he knew: trying to read the office phone directory from memory, recalling all the cars he'd owned and other useless items of information that Ben had in his head. It was no use. His cock began to thicken. Melanie recognised the way the head began to throb just as Ben was about to burst. Her left hand went behind him, her little finger found his anus and began to probe. Ben couldn't hold off. Melanie pursed her lips round the head of his cock as the first of several short bursts of cum exploded in her mouth and she eagerly sucked every drop tonguing the tip as the spurts shot forth.

As Melanie smiled a little trickle of cum escaped from the side of her mouth, "Enjoyed that Ben? I think you owe me a cuddle!"

Melanie lay back on the bed enticingly and beckoned Ben to join her. He lay by her side and put his arm around her. Ben didn't remember dozing again, but an hour or so later he awoke. Melanie was sitting up beside him eating a sizeable portion of pizza. "All this fucking makes you hungry doesn't it?" she smirked, "Yours is next to you on the bedside table. Don't let it go cold," adding, "there's another cup of coffee brewing. It'll be ready when you've got that inside you."

It was early afternoon and Ben didn't have to wait long to see what Melanie had planned next. Pizza and coffee were barely finished. Melanie came back into the bedroom. The look in her eyes said "Be prepared."

Melanie lifted up the covers at the foot of the bed. Her lips found his toes and she began to kiss them, moving on to Ben's ankles before working her way up his legs.

When she reached his knees, Melanie threw the covers off and climbed up beside Ben. She straddled his right leg and began moving to and fro, gently frigging herself against Ben's thigh. Melanie ran her left hand through Ben's hair, simultaneously kissing him and managing to massage his cock and balls with the other hand.

They were both engrossed when a voice said "Is this a private party or can I join in?" Ben caught sight of Sarah reflected in the dressing table mirror.

Melanie replied a little sternly, "Sorry this is definitely private, anyway judging by the state of the sheets, you had your party last night."

"Huh, that was no party. We don't make love any more. We don't even have raw, passionate sex. He comes home pissed, fucks me till I'm sore, shoots his load and rolls off, leaving me frustrated; thankfully I don't suffer that very often but I can't remember the last time I had an orgasm."

With that Sarah disappeared. Neither of them had heard her come back from her shopping.

It was a new experience for Ben to have a third person roaming around when he was making love to someone. It added a little excitement to the proceedings and he sensed Melanie thought so too. Her movements seemed more aggressive after Sarah went downstairs. Melanie ground her clit into him whilst her grip on his cock was bordering on painful. Melanie's orgasm was starting to build and her breathing coming in short panting breaths.

Ben opened his eyes, sensing a presence in the room again. Sarah had sneaked back. She stood in the doorway, her blouse missing and breasts exposed. He was struck how different her nipples were from Melanie's. Sarah's nipples were pink with large areola whereas Melanie's were brown and her areola much smaller.

A movement lower down took his attention off Sarah's breasts. She had undone her jeans and they were at her hips. She had pushed her pants down with them and had one hand working on her clit. The rhythmic sucking noises, just barely perceptible, indicated that Sarah's cunny was soaking wet and her fingers were working hard. Ben could just make out wisps of brown curly pubic hair poking out over the waistband of Sarah's pants.

Sarah seemed to be enjoying herself and given her heavy breathing and heaving breasts, she clearly wasn't far off her orgasm.

Melanie meanwhile was concentrating on reaching hers. Oblivious to Sarah's presence, Melanie was holding on to Ben tightly as her clenched thighs fiercely rubbed her clit against him. Ben's cock was free of Melanie's grasp and swung about wildly with her movements. Melanie was breathing harder and starting to whimper as her orgasm finally arrived. With a gasp and a couple of final rubs she collapsed on top of him.

Seconds later, Sarah reached her own, quite vocal climax.

Disturbed by the gasps, Melanie opened her eyes, turned over onto her back and saw Sarah half slumped against the door frame. "I said it was a private party!" she yelled before throwing a pillow in Sarah's direction. Sarah left the room. Melanie got off the bed, went to the door and slammed it shut.

Melanie came back and slumped face down on the bed. "I see you didn't mind an audience though!" she said, referring to Ben's still stiff cock, "I suppose you'd better do something with it before it goes soft again!"

Taking the hint, Ben straddled Melanie and gripping her hips, gently pulled her to her knees.

"If you're going to do that," she said, "it'll hurt a bit to begin with, you'd better use some of this," thrusting a tube of lubricant towards him.

Ben was thinking of rear-entry penetration, but Melanie had introduced a new possibility. He opened the tube and squeezed some of the lubricant onto the end of his cock. Ben put some more on his middle finger and stroked it across her anus, making Melanie squirm a little as he spread it around the opening. It dilated slightly and he squeezed some more of the lubricant onto the entrance. Ben eased his middle finger inside and felt Melanie's sphincter muscles clenching it. As they eased Ben withdrew his finger and replaced it with the nozzle of the lubricant tube which he turned to screw it into Melanie's anal entrance.

Ben emptied half the tube into her back passage before gently unscrewing the tube from her. He put some more lubricant onto his cock and placed it at the entrance to Melanie's anus. Melanie pressed back against him and gasped as it slowly went in.

Melanie paused before pushing back a little more. She did this two or three times before most of Ben's cock had slipped inside her. The tightness was breath-taking and precluded any fast thrusting. He moved back and forwards cautiously at first but as the lubricant spread about inside Melanie and she felt more relaxed, Ben was able to build up a steady if fairly slow rhythm. With care he was even able to reach down and play with Melanie's clit and with some difficulty her breasts too.

Ben decided that the best position to adopt was half standing and holding onto Melanie's hips. Because of the tightness, the friction on his cock and particularly the sensitive head, was bringing on his orgasm and it was a much shorter fuck (for that was the best way to describe it) than usual. Ben's breathing became gasping and then grunting as the first shot of cum jetted into Melanie. There were several more short bursts and he was done.

They relaxed and carefully rolled onto their sides, his cock still held inside Melanie. They cuddled for a while, stroking and kissing. Afternoon shadows were drawing across the room, indicating it was time to think about bringing the adventure to a close. Ben very carefully eased out, little by little, taking his cue from Melanie, before they headed once more for the shower.

Melanie's Birthday

The following Monday, it was Melanie's birthday, and because she was not looking forward to it, she decided to work late at the office. It was quiet as everyone had gone home. She was busy drafting some important documents when her mobile phone rang, "Hi birthday girl, I'm outside; can I come up and see you?" a familiar voice said.

She met Ben at the front door to the suite and ushered him in, asking what he had in the bag he was carrying.

"You're not going to waste your evening working, when you should be celebrating," he said producing a bottle of wine and a take-away. They went to her office and sat down, clearing space at her desk for the meal. "Sorry it's only a Chinese. We'll have to use our fingers too," Ben apologised. "Likewise, I have no wine-glasses but the cups from the water cooler will do just fine. At least I had the foresight to bring an opener!"

They told each other about their day as they ate. Pretty soon, they'd licked each others fingers and the meal was just a fond memory.

"I really ought to finish this work, I said it would be ready tomorrow," Melanie said half-heartedly.

"Sorry, Melanie, we've not finished yet," Ben told her, as he pulled closer. "I just need to give you a birthday kiss. I've missed you all day." Their lips met and they smooched a little. Ben stood up, pulling Melanie up with him. "I haven't given you your present yet," Ben said as he produced a small gift-wrapped box.

Melanie took it and carefully unwrapped it. Inside there was a light scarf which complemented the top he'd seen her wear. As Melanie went to put it on Ben told her, "No, not there" and took it, carefully tying it round her eyes in a blindfold. "There is still another present!"

Ben pulled her close and kissed her again, more deeply this time. Not sure what was going to happen, Melanie playfully responded by grinding against him. "I have the answer that I need!"

Ben undid the skirt she was wearing and it fell to the ground. He moved her forward a few steps and suggested she kick off her shoes, which she did.

He let go of her for a moment and gently pulled her top over her head, leaving her in bra and pants. Holding her again and kissing her reassuringly, they moved forward a step or two again, and Ben undid the clasp of her bra. He eased it up over her breasts, stopping to kiss her hardening nipples before he let it fall to the floor too.

"I'm getting a sense of déj� vu," said Melanie.

He led Melanie out of her office into the reception area and hooked his thumbs in the waistband of her pants, pulling them lower. Melanie assisted and as they fell to the floor, she stepped out of them.

There was a trail of discarded clothing leading from Melanie's desk into the reception where she stood, totally naked but for the impromptu blindfold. She looked absolutely stunning.

Melanie asked if she could remove the blindfold. Ben told her no, that it was all part of the present. She mustn't look or touch, just experience!

Ben led her into her boss's office. She knew where they were going because she'd walked this way so often before, though never naked.