Oh Fuck!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben pulled out her boss's leather executive chair and sat Melanie at the desk. Leaning over Ben kissed her again and moved in front before disappearing beneath the desk.

Pretty soon Melanie noticed that he was sucking and kissing her toes, licking in between each one. He started to work up each leg, firstly to her knees, kissing that soft spot behind each one. He moved on, paying close attention to the inside of Melanie's thighs. She opened her legs to accommodate him, but at this point Ben instead moved up to her abdomen. "Hey, you've missed somewhere," she protested.

Ignoring her protests, Ben carried on licking and kissing his way from her navel up to her breasts. Nudging under each one with his nose, He savoured the softness underneath, and then skirted around her now very firm nipples. He reached the start of Melanie's neck and she rebuked him again about missing somewhere else out.

Ben started to kiss her shoulders and nibble her neck, working his way upwards to her left ear. He kissed the lobe and pushed his tongue inside, moving to her temple and forehead before kissing her eyes through the scarf. Moving down to Melanie's right ear, Ben repeated everything as he worked his way back down again.

Melanie was getting fidgety, so Ben relented and taking each nipple in turn, rolled them with his tongue and very gently nipped them with his teeth. Taking them each in his lips Ben sucked carefully to harden them more before moving on downwards again.

Ben's trousers were bulging by now, but this was Melanie's birthday not his. At last Ben reached her abdomen, and asked her to put her feet up on the edge of the desk. This allowed his unfettered access to her cunny.

As Ben's tongue made first contact she gasped. She was already very wet, and so was her boss's chair. "We must make sure we clean up later!" he thought.

Using his fingers for the first time, Ben carefully parted her labia and flicked his tongue inside her salty cunny. This made her gasp a little more. Savouring the taste and the flow, he sucked and licked alternately, Ben's mouth and face becoming very wet as he did so. He licked up and down each side of Melanie's cunny, and moved up a little to pay close attention to her clit. It was already perky and he flicked his tongue around the underside, before taking it into his mouth.

He began to draw it in and out in rhythmic movements as he sucked, alternating the pressure and occasionally letting go so he could run his tongue up and down each side of the clitoral shaft.

Melanie begged Ben to take off his trousers and enter her, but he reminded her that as it was her birthday, the present was for her not him. Actually he was enjoying what he was doing thereby having a sneaky present nevertheless!

Melanie was near cumming anyway, and Ben relented on the touching as he allowed Melanie to use her hands to guide him. As she carefully moved Ben's head to just where she wanted the pressure, he felt her building up to her peak. Her breathing was getting louder and faster. Her hands grasped him tighter and with a final gasp she grasped Ben's head between her thighs as she came.

Melanie pleaded with Ben again to enter her and put the icing on the cake and she almost ripped his pants off in her haste. Ben was already hard and with Melanie being so wet he slid in easily.

They both gasped as Ben penetrated. He was already close to boiling point and Melanie grabbed his ass and pulled him hard against her as he thrust into her. Melanie sucked his cock with her cunny and each thrust drew him deeper inside her. Ben managed to hold back for just a couple of minutes before he had to have release. With one final deep thrust cum sprayed up inside her and with several shorter strokes Ben was spent.

Ben and Melanie were both sated and he lay back under the desk to Melanie's amusement. Presently they had both recovered enough to consider an embrace.

Before making any move to go back to Melanie's office, Ben retrieved a fibre-tipped pen from her boss's desk, and before she could object, wrote "Happy Birthday Melanie, 30 June 2019, Love from Ben xxx" inside the top of her left thigh. "It sort of balances out your dormouse tattoo," he told her when she realised what he'd done.

How odd they looked look, Melanie totally naked and Ben almost fully clothed. Arm in arm, he walked Melanie back to her office gathering sundry items of clothing as they went.

They both agreed that finishing Melanie's work was not an option for the rest of evening. Whilst she dressed, Ben went in search of some tissue from the washroom to clean up the leather chair. On the way he realised the folly of not going there first. Every few steps there were white stains on the carpet, from where his semen had dribbled out of Melanie as she walked back. He thought, "Oh fuck, we're never going to get those marks out of the deep red squares."

In the event, the stains cleaned up fairly convincingly. No-one would ever know.

THE BIG SURPRISE

On Tuesday morning Melanie was called in to see her boss. "How did you get on with the documents you were drafting?" he asked and before she could give an answer he went on, "As you know I keep some very confidential items in my office. That's why I have a couple of small security cameras covering the room. Last night they recorded some very interesting images...what can you tell me about them?"

Later, she and Ben met for lunch. Over lunch, Melanie dropped a bombshell.

"Actually, Ben, I have another surprise for you, and I don't think this is one you're going to like very much."

"Oh."

"I'm moving away, actually I'm going abroad. My boss called me in earlier, just before I phoned you."

"What's going on?"

"Well he asked me if I would like to work in the States. It's a great opportunity, a new office, promotion and not the sort of offer you get very often."

"When?"

"Quite soon. Well in two weeks actually, once my passport and everything is sorted."

"We'll see each other before then, won't we?"

"I don't think it would be a good idea Ben, we've had a great few months, and Saturday and my birthday were fantastic, but I hate drawn out emotional goodbyes. A swift, clean break is best."

"Oh fuck, it's been such a great time."

Ben was stunned, but there was no use in disagreeing with her. There was little chance of him being able to follow her, jobs like his not being easy to get, let alone in another country. And Melanie was right about a swift clean break. Ben didn't think he'd see Melanie again after she moved from the flat across the alley. This time he knew he wouldn't.

They stood together for a minute or two, though it seemed longer. Ben didn't know what else there was to say -- in fact there wasn't anything to be said. He held Melanie tightly and kissed her cheek, already damp with her tears.

After a stunned afternoon, Ben decided he needed a drink. He parked his car outside the house and walked to the pub.

Ben asked for his favourite pint and made his way to the empty table in the corner. He couldn't face conversation tonight. As he dropped the loose change in his pocket, Ben felt a scrap of paper. He pulled it out to throw it away thinking it was an old till receipt, but noticed some handwriting on it. It wasn't his. In fact he didn't know whose it was until he read it. All it said was "Sarah 07795 976293".

SARAH

It was nearly a month before Ben rediscovered the scrap of paper. Over the weeks since he'd last seen Melanie -- as he now chose to remember her -- he had been unsure whether to call Sarah or not. If he was eventually going to phone Sarah as it seemed she'd wanted, Ben thought it would be wrong to do anything before Melanie left for the States. Eventually he entered Sarah's number into his mobile phone and saved it.

For weeks he agonized over what to do. One the one hand, Sarah was married, but then she didn't seem very happy in the marriage and she did seem 'up for it'. After all why had she given Ben her phone number? Despite that, Ben was missing 'Melanie' and felt guilty about thinking of Sarah as a substitute. Anyway, Ben didn't want a relationship on the rebound; he'd been there before and got everything including a rather stained t-shirt.

Despite all Ben's best intentions, after a bad week at work and an evening of boredom he decided there was nothing wrong with testing the water. Ben plucked up courage and rang Sarah's number. The phone rang for so long he was expecting it to go onto voicemail, at which point he would have given up -- Ben hated having one-sided conversations with a machine -- but just as he was about to ring off it was answered.

"Hello", said a quietly spoken female voice.

"Hi, this is Ben", he said tentatively, "I found you number in the pocket of my jeans."

"I thought you weren't going to bother calling," said a now perkier voice, "I wondered if you thought I was too forward."

"No, just plucking up the courage."

"I'm glad you did. What are you doing?"

"Just getting over a bad week at work, how about you?"

"Waiting for him to return, but that isn't usually until much later."

They chatted on about nothing very much for twenty minutes or so, until Sarah said "I was sorry that Melanie left, she was a good mate and because of him I don't have many."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Ben commiserated, "it might be a bit complicated but you can add me to the list."

"Thank you Ben, that's very nice of you. Yes it might be complicated but isn't life anyway!"

Sarah thought she heard a car pull up outside and thought it best to end the call, but agreed it had been nice to chat and said they should do so again soon.

"Oh fuck," Ben thought, "what am I getting myself into? I'd had several flings in the past, but never with a married woman."

Ben expected that it might come to nothing and resolved not to be too eager. He decided not to phone again. Melanie could make the next move. Things might have changed by then to let us both off the hook.

In the event, three weeks went by, then Ben's phone rang one day as he was getting lunch. The display read "Sarah 07795 976293".

"Hello Sarah, what a surprise."

"I'm glad you answered, I know this is a bit sudden, but is there any chance we can meet?"

"When did you have in mind?"

"How about right now, what are you doing?"

"Just out in town getting my lunch."

"I'm in town too; say, ten minutes by the statue outside the Theatre?"

"OK", he said cautiously,"see you shortly."

Ben grabbed a sandwich and coffee before heading for the theatre. He decided not to be first, partly so as not to seem too eager and partly in case Sarah's husband was around. He waited across the road for a few minutes until she arrived, dressed in jeans and a jacket. When Ben was sure he was not around (though never having seen him how could Ben be sure?) he walked over to meet her.

There was a bench by the statue which had just been vacated so they quickly moved to take possession of it. Ben still had his lunch which he opened as they sat down. It was apparent that Sarah hadn't had anything to eat from the envious look she threw in the direction of his sandwich so he made a 'serves one' size lunch do for the two of them.

For once in Sarah's recent life there was something positive for her to tell. He was no longer on the scene. "He moved out a couple of weeks ago and now I'm in a bit of a fix," she volunteered.

"Pregnant?"

"No thank heavens, just soon to be homeless."

"Can you take him to court for the house?"

"It's rented, in his name and he's behind with the rent"

"Can you take over the lease?"

"Not unless I can pay the arrears and even then it costs too much for me. Anyway, I don't think I'd like to stay...too many bad memories."

"So where're you going to go Sarah?"

"That's the trouble, there isn't anywhere; I haven't any family here anymore and as I said when you phoned I don't have many friends because of him. I did try Melanie's house-mate but she already found somebody."

"Won't he change his mind and come back to you?"

"Not a chance thankfully, he spent most of his time gambling and I found out the other day he'd run up mega debts. If he comes back he's going to get hurt by the ones he owes to."

"Well you are going to get a divorce any way?"

"Well...we never got round to getting married so that isn't a problem at least."

Ben discretely checked his watch and realised he had to be back at his desk in ten minutes. "I'm sorry Sarah, I've got to get back to work. Would you like to walk back that way?"

"OK, I've got nothing else to do."

"There are several letting agents on the way back; we'll pick up some fliers on the way past. You might be lucky and find somewhere affordable...you never know."

"Worth a try I suppose."

Ben and Sarah reached his office having picked up a bunch of leaflets on the way. He wasn't that hopeful that there'd be anything Sarah could afford. He promised to call her after work to see what she'd found, more to commiserate and cheer her up rather than in any realistic expectation than Sarah would have any success.

Ben's afternoon was quite laborious, with interruptions and problems dogging his every effort to complete a project he'd had been working on since 9 o'clock that morning. In the end he gave up trying when he realised there was only half-an-hour before the office closed.

Switched off from his setbacks, Ben's thoughts reluctantly drifted back to Sarah. What on earth was she going to do? He couldn't see how he could be of any meaningful help. Ben had a spare room but she had all that furniture and, if she was any like the women he knew, loads of clothes too.

Ben walked out of the office trying to think what he could say to her, realising it had been rash of him to say he'd phone later. A couple of day's breathing space would have been better. What was he thinking of? Ben grabbed a take-away on the way home; he was too uptight to consider doing battle with the contents of the freezer.

At about 7.30, Ben plucked up the courage to call.

"Hi Sarah, its Ben, any luck?"

"Not really, and it's worse than ever now."

"How?"

"When I got home there was a letter from the landlord saying I've got to be out by next Monday."

"I don't think they can do that, they have to go through a formal process."

"The landlord is one of the people he owes a packet to," Sarah said, he being her partner, "and I don't want any trouble; what am I going to do?"

"Do you want me to come round?" Ben heard himself say.

"Would you? It would be good to have you here to talk it through with."

"Give me half an hour."

"See you later then."

"Oh fuck, what had I said that for? I must learn to think carefully before I say anything stupid." Ben chided himself.

As Ben walked up to the front door, it opened. Plainly Sarah had been waiting for him. "I thought you might change your mind and not come."

"It was touch and go." he said with a big smile on his face to hide the truth.

"Well thank you for giving up some of your evening, I appreciate it."

"So what are you going to do...have you had any ideas?"

"I just can't think straight at the moment, it's all happened so quickly."

Sarah made some tea and they settled themselves comfortably in the lounge to talk through her dilemma. Sitting on the settee, she kicked off her sandals and pulled her legs beneath her. Her baggy jumper didn't give any clues to the nice figure Ben had seen not that long ago.

Ben suggested that they should get some paper and write down some things that Sarah needed to deal with. Sarah produced a pad and a pen which he took from her. Ben started to make a list of headings:

Services

Gas

Electric

Water

Council Tax

Phone

Storage

Furniture

Clothes not needed at the moment

Electrical items need and not needed at the moment

Books, Videos, CDs etc

Kitchenware

Garden Shed

What is there?

They started to work through the list. "This is going to be a long night" Ben thought as he said to Sarah, "I think this might take an hour or so. The first thing is to look at all the regular bills and tell them you're moving...you know, gas, electricity, water and Council Tax. You need to tell them the date you move out or else they will be chasing you for more money than you owe."

"That's easy," Sarah replied, "they're all part of the rent, which is why the landlord wants me out. He's paying the bills and getting nothing back."

Ben crossed them off the list. "Do you have a landline as well as a mobile?"

"No"

"OK, that was painless, now to the hard part. You have all this furniture. I don't suppose the house is rented as furnished is it?"

"No, it's all ours."

"I thought that would be too easy!"

"But frankly I don't want any of it...memories again. I can just walk away and leave it for the landlord to chuck. He might be able to use some of it."

"What about furniture for you new place when you get one?"

"I'm hoping for a furnished bed-sit, but they're not that easy to get because of the students."

"Better than leaving it, what about getting one of these house clearance dealers to come and make you an offer? At least you have some money in your pocket, even if it's only thirty or forty quid."

"I suppose it might be worth a try. One or two items are fairly new. The large kitchen things other than the microwave belong to the landlord. I'm keeping the microwave along with the kettle and toaster; they'll be useful in a bed-sit."

"OK!" Ben said, feeling a bit more positive. Emptying the place was easier than he thought, "what about clothes, I expect you've got several sets for each season!"

"Yeah...that's a problem. If I go through them I could throw some out because they don't fit or I don't like them."

"You could bag up the ones you don't immediately need and I'm sure we could find somewhere to store them. What about books, videos, CDs and the like?"

"Well there aren't many books, we were never the reading sort, but there are a stack of videos and DVDs. The videos are all old VHS and they can go, but I want to keep the DVDs. The same with the CDs."

"Do you have a DVD player and a hi-fi system that you want to keep, and if so will you need to store them or keep them with you?"

"Yes and yes to both and the DVD player is a small portable which I bought when the TV stopped working so it doesn't take any space at all."

"Computer?"

"No."

"And you don't have a working TV?"

"No."

Perhaps it wasn't going to be so hard after all. "What about kitchen and dining stuff? You know, plates, cups, cutlery, bowls, cooking utensils etc."

"They're mainly not worth keeping. They go back years and there's hardly a complete set of anything."

"So they're going?"

"Yes, and I'll sort out all the food at the last minute. I think most of it will end up in the bin."

"One thought has just crossed my mind, what about his clothes?"

"He's not likely to be coming back so anything of his goes in the bin. That's final."

"Just asking!"

"What have you got outside, garden stuff...anything in the shed?"

"We don't have a garden shed. He wasn't much into gardening. Come and look out the window".

Sarah pointed to an overgrown garden in which it was just possible to make out a disused washing line with a couple of pegs hanging forlornly. "The only thing you're likely to find in there is David Bellamy," she laughed.

"Well that's everything then; just give me a moment to check what we need to do."

Ben ran through the list and made a new one:

TO DO.

Furniture:

Contact two or three house clearance people, accept the best offer.

Get rid of:

Clothes don't fit or that you don't like

VHS videos

His Clothes

Sort out:

Clothes

Bag up those you want but don't immediately need, keep the rest to one side.