Oh Heels Pt. 06

Story Info
Lissy and Suzy make a film and have a tender sex session.
3.1k words
4.76
4.7k
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
247 Followers

This is the 6th part of the story of how I, Alicia Worsley, found a wonderful lesbian love. It's an edited version of my upcoming Kindle novel 'Over Heels'

6. Girls on Film.

It was late on Tuesday evening when my phone rang. Odd, I thought, I don't usually get calls at 10pm. I picked up the phone and saw it was Suzy.

'Oh Lissy, sorry to call so late but I just had to tell you, I just watched that video you gave me. Five orgasms later, I'm still coming. You are a VERY naughty girl! Thanks for giving it to me babe. I don't think I've ever got so hot on a Tuesday before!'

'You are very welcome honey.' I said, 'To be honest, the thought that I was doing it for you made me way hotter than usual. It was the next best thing to having you there in person watching me. I guess I'm just a natural exhibitionist' and we laughed.

'Well, it certainly pressed the right buttons at this end', she giggled. 'You with that statue...fuck me tight, that was horny.'

'Perhaps we should get you a camera so that you can return the favour', I said suggestively. The thought of Suzy making a wank film just for me gave me goosebumps. Now that would be worth fingering myself over!

'What a good idea' she said. 'What model is yours, I'll order one online'.

'No need' I said, ''I have a contact that can get one cheap. I'll sort one out for you.'

'Coool', she squealed, 'I'll start practicing my pornstar acting skills'.

'You really don't need much practice in that area babe, trust me', I said.

'Well thanks doll' she laughed. 'I'll get gone and leave you to your beauty sleep now babe, not that you have any need of any. Night Liss, luv ya'.

'Night darling', I said and put the phone down. Just a short chat with her and I was buzzing, with a warm glow right through my body, and especially in my pussy. She set me alight. I went to bed with a fixed silly grin on my face. I was so happy!

Next day, I set about getting hold of a camera for Suzy. We had arranged to meet at her house the next weekend and I was hoping I could present her with the camera when I got there. I got damp thinking about teaching her to use it and, er, practicing making hot films for each other. In the end it was easy to get the camera, and I had it in my hot little hands, complete with remote and two tripods, by Thursday night. The process of buying the camera was faintly horny in itself, knowing what it was going to be used for, just as it was when I bought my own.

I drove the 50 miles to Suzy's house on Friday evening, buzzing with anticipation as usual. I found the house easily with sat-nav; a cute little detached cottage with a garden and drive. Very quaint.

As I turned into the drive, she waved to me from the kitchen window, and then came out to greet me and we embraced excitedly. I had the boxes for the camera and tripods under my arm.

'Is that my cunt-cam?', she asked, mischievously. It was typical of her to make up a naughty nickname for it - her flippant, matter-of-fact way of using a dirty word like 'cunt' was something I found strangely arousing, and I chuckled.

'Yes it is, but we'll leave it until tomorrow to open it if that's OK? Then we can properly concentrate on it. Right now, I just need a glass of vino and a cuddle with my chickadee.' She laughed at the archaic nickname.

'Of course m'dear, come in, come in. Let me welcome you to my humble abode'.

It may have been humble in size, but her house was lovely. She gave me a quick tour and it was very tastefully furnished, with lots of art on the walls, and very nicely modernised while preserving its character. All it lacked was a flapper girl statue with a cloche hat, but I loved it. I couldn't help noticing the large walk in shower cubicle - that would surely come in handy quite soon.

We retired to her sumptuous leather sofa and she poured me a glass of very nice red wine; a Borja Reserva, apparently. We chatted comfortably about this and that, as we always did, and I felt that now-familiar glow of affection for her. She was, rather unglamorously, wearing a tee-shirt, a pair of baggy trousers, and some flat-soled sandals, but I had noticed immediately that she had no bra on and I could hardly take my eyes off the way her breasts moved under the thin cotton every time she changed position or leaned forward to pick up her wine glass. As for me, I was wearing a pair of tailored black trousers and a thin, figure-hugging cream cashmere sweater, which did nothing to disguise how erect my nipples were, despite having a bra on under it.

It was now almost a week since we had made love and I had only had one quick little wank in-between. It's fair to say we were pretty hot for each other, but we managed to resist our carnal urges, and we just chatted until late and then went to bed and fell asleep kissing and cuddling, just like the previous weekend. We were so comfortable and content, I swear we were purring like kittens as we drifted off.

In the morning, we didn't have wake-up sex for once, but went downstairs for breakfast, both just wearing dressing-gowns and nothing else.

Today, we would initiate the camera.

We ate leisurely, then lounged about for a couple of hours, and Suzy - very deliberately - gave me a little flash of breast when she went to make more coffee. This became a game and I gave her a brief full-frontal when I was returning from the loo and my dressing gown 'accidentally' fell open while I was messing with my hair. We were playfully teasing each other in a way I think only two girls can. It was so much more tantalising than the way heterosexual couples are with each other.

Eventually, we unboxed the camera and I began explaining it to Suzy as we set it up. It was interesting that I was much more comfortable with the technical aspects of the camera, but Suzy was immediately thinking about the artistic aspects, like camera angles, lighting etc. She had a brilliant grasp of what light sources would be needed, and which angles would make for the most alluring images.

Discussing this was extremely horny; she said (very rudely) 'We will need plenty of light down here so that your tongue penetrating my pussy can be seen clearly - cos that's what is going to happen, obviously' Imagination was making us very damp indeed, and we rushed upstairs to get ourselves dolled up in our sexiest lingerie. Predictably, her stockings were white and mine were black when we returned to the living room.

Suzy's idea for a low camera angle was great. She put the camera on the mini tripod, only a few inches high, and placed it on the floor, facing across the front of the sofa, set so that it was pointing up at about 45 degrees. We had the curtains drawn (of course) and she placed a couple of lamps with warm pink shades each side of the tripod so that everything above was perfectly illuminated.

'Ready?' she said. I nodded, and she stood up and stepped into frame. Her body looked gorgeous from the low angle. Dominating, even on her smaller 32 inch TV. She was perfectly up lit and I was mesmerised by how great her pussy and tits looked from this angle, especially when she struck a couple of provocative poses. She pointed at the rug she had placed in front of the camera, and I got on the floor underneath her, with my back against the front of the sofa. The camera was looking up at my face in profile and Suzy's legs and pussy towering over me. She put one foot up on the sofa and spread her pussy lips, while staring intently into my eyes.

'Ohh fuck, here we go again', I thought. I rubbed my nose slowly, lovingly, between her wet lips, gently parting them and just savouring the feel of her, the heat of her, the scent of her sex. Then I gently lapped at her opening, which was already oozing musky cream. She had talked about being able to clearly see tongue penetration, so I stuck out my tongue rigidly, and poked it into her, hoping it could be clearly seen on the camera image. She groaned her croaky groan, and moved her hips gently against me, spreading her wetness over my mouth.

I put everything I knew into licking her. Every cunnilingus technique I had ever learned or imagined; I licked all around her vaginal opening, kissed her clitoris, sucked her inner lips into my mouth and rubbed my forehead against her hairy mound, and the trembling of her legs told me she was enjoying my attentions. Eventually, she couldn't stand anymore and she threw herself back onto the sofa.

'Don't stop, don't stop', she gasped, and I dived between her legs to keep licking her. Her milky juice was trickling constantly from her and I just kept licking it up, savouring the extreme, exquisite sexuality of it.

My own pussy was getting very wet by now and, after she had come a couple of times I left her to wanking and moved up over her face. I didn't sit on her so she could lick me, but instead I did something different; I pushed two fingers into my pussy and wanked myself off. Suzy had a real close up view as I spread my lips with one hand and fucked myself with the other, and I knew how fucking horny that looked. She gazed at my pussy as I fingered it, and gave an occasional moan of lust.

My creamy cum was soon dripping all over her face and into her mouth and her whole body was shaking as she wanked her own pussy violently. I continually spread my juice all over my vulva as it oozed out of me, and rubbed my clit, which was now deliciously slippery. Finally, when my pussy mound, my labia and my inner thighs were covered in a glistening coat of creamy cum, I sank down and began fucking her face. Within seconds we both erupted into screaming orgasms and my pussy spurted a gout of juice, which ran all over her face and neck and even into her ears.

When we recovered, we realised we'd forgotten about the camera! The initial sequence, with Suzy standing over me and me licking her was brilliant, but once she had fallen back on the sofa, there was just her white stocking-clad leg on the screen, and a load of moaning. Nice, but not enough to sustain interest for the next 20 minutes. Still, that could be edited out. The first bit was great, it just lacked a bit of zoom for the tongue penetration.

'I'm not very good at this film-making' said Suzy, a little ruefully, but I hugged her.

'Don't worry about that babe! Only our lovemaking matters. The camera is just a bit of extra fun. It's not important. If I thought it would inhibit how we make love, I would get rid of it now'.

'No, no, it has the potential to enhance our experiences hugely, especially when we are apart, but I'm just not used to "performing" in front of it'. And she made the time-honoured 'inverted commas' symbol with her fingers.

'Tell you what babe, let's put it away for the rest of the weekend and just concentrate on each other, eh?'

'Yes honey, let's do that', she said with a smile.

We put the camera and it's peripherals back in their boxes and went into the kitchen to make lunch. Suzy expertly knocked up a small but superb risotto with broccoli and crispy bacon, with me acting as sous-chef. She is a fantastic cook and the meal was delicious. We ate at the kitchen breakfast bar, but I had noticed her dining room table was set, quite sumptuously, for two people, so I nodded in that direction.

'Are you expecting company?'

She chuckled and said 'Yes, I'm dining with an absolutely gorgeous babe this evening'.

'Oo, nice for you', I said.

'And for you' she shot back with a wink. She obviously had plans for us to dine at home and I found that quite sweet and endearing. She was going to cook for me, which I thought was a proper welcome. I didn't ask what she was making, but I was sure it would be succulent, just like her.

After lunch, we went back into the living room, and she put on a film. In keeping with our recent thoughts of food it was 'Chocolat', not the earlier one, the one set in France with a bevy of attractive dark-haired women in the starring roles, including Juliette Binoche, Carrie-Anne Moss, and the older but still gorgeous, Lena Olin. I knew the film, and when Suzy suggested it, I said 'Yes, I love that film!'. It is not a comedy, but it has gentle humour, and I like the fact that all the strongest characters in it are women. Most of the men are stupid, weak, naive, or repressed, apart from Johnny Depp who, to be honest, I'm pretty indifferent to.

I hadn't seen the film for a number of years but now, with my new-found lesbian awareness, I found myself even more sexually attracted to those three main females, especially, strangely, to Lena Olin, who I found suddenly quite captivating. She plays a down-trodden woman who leaves her domineering husband and finds a new strength thanks to Juliette Binoche's character, who runs the (slightly subversive) chocolate shop. I found the way she gradually comes out of herself quite lovely, and I felt emotional pangs of, I suppose tenderness, watching the film. It had never had that effect on me before.

Suzy and I were sitting side by side on the sofa, both in just dressing gowns and stockings and, as the film was drawing to a close, I looked at her and felt an almost overwhelming surge of love. I clasped her hand tightly and we kissed, a lingering soft kiss which lasted a long, long time. When our lips finally parted, we clung to each other in a tender embrace, just immersed in our feelings.

'I think we should go upstairs for a 'siesta', she said, eventually and I followed her up to the bedroom, but this was not an urgent, lustful, rush to bed. This was something different, and no less exciting. It was two lovers going to bed, just to be in love.

We slipped between the sheets and made love to each other in a way that was so different to some of our earlier carnal encounters. We lay facing each other, kissing and gently caressing each other's bodies. I ran my fingers through her hair, let them trace the line of her neck, gently brushed them over her breast (bringing a quivering intake of breath from her), down over her waist and hip and onto her stocking top. She parted her legs, pulling her knee up as if in invitation, and I traced her inner thigh down to that beautiful tendon that linked thigh to pussy. I ran my fingers up and down the crease between her thigh and her outer lips, and she gave a lovely low-pitched groan, then I trailed my fingertips through her gorgeous soft curly pubes. At the same time, she was caressing me in a very similar way. In fact, I think we were following each other's lead. I was certainly following hers.

We looked into each other's eyes and smiled as our hands simultaneously reached our pussies. Each of us mirroring the other's movements exactly, we parted our pussy lips with two fingers and then dipped them inside. We were both incredibly hot and wet and we spread our juices over each other's clits, alternately dipping our fingers into our creamy vaginas and then slowly caressing our hot slippery little buttons. Wordlessly, she brought her hand up to my lips and I did the same, each of us giving the other a taste of pussy. It was absolutely divine.

For half an hour, or maybe more, we continued like this. Loving each other with our fingers. Every time she did something I especially liked, I did the same to her, and thus we were finding all our favourite caresses. Our breathing increased as we became more and more aroused, as did the flow of our pussy juice, and we had two or three gentle, tremulous, orgasms as we built up our pleasure. None of these climaxes coincided exactly until we began to build up to a big one.

We stared intently into each other's eyes (hers were mesmerising) as we fingered each other and our hands went faster and faster as our orgasms approached. She got there just before me, and she buried her head in the crook of my neck, whimpering as she came. I felt a surge of her hot cream trickle out between my fingers and that took me over the edge. I pressed my face into her sweet-smelling hair and let the climax sweep over me. We were both moaning and whimpering as our almost-simultaneous orgasms peaked intensively and then, very gradually, subsided into twitching, shuddering aftershocks. We lifted our heads and kissed; a mad passionate lingering kiss, and then fell back on the pillows, panting, our hands clasped tightly together. When Suzy spoke, it was in her typically candid, forthright, and very heartfelt way.

'That was fucking lovely, Lissy'. Yes it was.

We drifted off and slept for an hour, then got up and, after changing the bed sheet - again - we went downstairs to eat. Despite the lunchtime risotto, I was ravenous. To my great delight, Suzy had made homemade ravioli, stuffed with ricotta and rocket (arugula) and we got them out of the fridge and began preparing the meal, with me acting as sous-chef again. Suzy served the ravioli with green leaves, artichokes, and chopped almonds and it was a meal to die for, even before she had revealed the cheesecake made with blue cheese for afters.

Wow, we ate well that day! Imagine having a woman who can cook like that, is absolutely gorgeous, funny, warm, and incredibly sexy. I was completely starry-eyed about what I had found when I met her. I could only imagine what the future now held for me. It was going to be a fabulous journey, and I was thrilled to look forward to it.

LissyW
LissyW
247 Followers