Oh, Jen!! Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped cumming, finally, but stayed hard for a while anyway, I was so turned on by this back seat encounter. Jen and I just stayed joined, now kissing softly as we savored the afterglow of good sex. It was a very comforting feeling having Jen on and around me, her thigh high boots on my legs, feeling her cum soaked sloppy cunt, her steaming pussy all around my cock, which was swimming in her, I'd filled her with so much cum.

Jen felt it, too. Finally pulling away from our kisses, she sat back and took a deep breath, the giggled. "I'm so full," she looked at me, her eyes bright. She rode up and down a couple of times, giggling as she heard the slurping sounds of her cum filled pussy when my cock went in and out. She kissed me again.

"I love your cum in me." She kissed me again. "It just feels so....mmm!!" She shrugged her shoulders and shook. "God, you fill me so full." I took her hands and we kissed again. I was finally starting to soften up, and I knew it wouldn't be long til I slipped out, and Jen dismounted, much as I wanted her to stay on top of me, so I could feel her messy cunt around me a little longer, not to mention those thigh high boots. Still, I was spent, and the reality of being 60-plus was going to set in. The moment came for me to slide out of Jen, and she rolled off me, moving onto the seat to my right. She sat back against the door, her left leg up on the seat, the other on the floor, giving me a good show of her soaked and now leaking pussy, a white blob emerging from her, sliding down onto the seat.

Jen giggled at the tickle of my semen rolling down her ass cheek, then gathered up what she could and licked her finger. "Mmmm, tasty," she said, smiling at me. "I need to taste you more. Your cum is sweet."

"Not as sweet as you, hun," I retorted. I licked my lips. Usually, if we had time, I'd go down on Jen after I came in her, which without fail sent her into a stratospheric orgasm.

Jen smiled. "I know what you want, but we don't have time, really," she said with a sigh, a sad look coming over her pretty face. She kissed me. "Next time for sure. I love when you go down on me after you cum," She raised her eyebrows as she spoke. "But I have to get home, the girls will wonder what happened to me before too much longer." Jen looked around as if she were looking for something.

"Can I find something for you??" I handed her the box of Kleenex I keep in my back seat, Jen pulling three from the top, wadding them up and trying to soak up the cum that was pouring from her still open lips. After each pass, there would be more. She laughed.

"I'm never going to get cleaned up!!" she said, laughing at how every time she'd try to wipe up, more sperm would leak from her soaked twat. "I was looking for my panties," she said, as she again looked to the front. I had tossed them onto the console between the driver and passenger seats. I reached for them, and handed them to Jen, who was finally starting to make some progress stemming the hot, white tide emerging from her insides.

Jen shook out her undies, deciding to give up on trying to clean up, then looped the right leg over her boot, then the left. Watching sheer black panties around her ankles in the thigh highs, Jens legs spread to reveal her cum blasted pussy under her dress was a turn on all its own. I'll be seeing that image in my fantasies for a long time. She pulled them up over her boots, then thighs, finally getting them in place, lifting her ass off the seat to get them on right. She let out a heavy sigh from the effort.

"I am so going to need a shower when I get home."

"Better not get too close to those teen daughters of yours before you go in. They'll for sure get a whiff of what you've been up to." I sniffed the air, teasing her about coming home reeking of sex, the scent already quite pungent in my back seat.

"Hah, you're right," said Jen. "I'll just tell them I need to get in the shower quick, as it's date night with their dad. That should hold them off."

"Is it date night?? Tell the truth, don't lie," I teased Jen.

She gave me a sheepish smile. "Um, yeah, actually. Nothing special, dinner and a movie."

"And maybe more after??"

Jen smiled. "Yeah, probably." Her smile broadened. "Someone might be in for a little surprise," she said, again looking like the kid who got caught raiding the cookie jar.

"Last time we got together on a date night, you were pretty serious about me not cumming inside you. What's different this time??"

Jen smiled and adjusted her boots. "This time, I'm really, really horny. There's something about these boots and a short dress that just makes me crazy. All I could think about this morning was how they felt on me, how they felt when I walked in them..."

"Yeah, Jen. You walk in heels like no one I've ever seen."

She blushed. "Thanks. You're not the only one to tell me that."

"And in those boots, you just kill it." I leaned over to kiss her. "You should have seen me this morning. I woke up to go to the bathroom and turned on the TV, and there you were. I stood there in front of it with my dick out, imagining how it would be to take you from behind in front of that big weather map, your dress flipped up, panties down, hanging on the tops of your boots...."

Jen blushed deeper red, and drew in her breath, then kissed me, hard. She looked me in the eyes. "Damn, Tom, that's almost exactly what I was thinking while I was up there, except you'd pulled my panties to the side and were driving into me with them still on." She looked at me with a look of pure lust.

Maybe we should try that some morning," I suggested.

Jen got an intriguing look on her face. "How late do you stay up at night??"

"Pretty late, most of the time, why??"

"How about I come over some morning on my way in to work when I'm wearing this outfit. You can have me early, then I can feel your cum in my panties the whole time I'm on the air." She gave me an enigmatic smile.

I was speechless for a moment. "You know I'll be watching you all morning, knowing you're standing in front of that map with my sperm dripping into your panties, wondering if some is going to escape them and run down your leg into your boots while you're on camera, or sitting on the couch with your legs slightly parted, wondering if my cum has soaked through your panties, and you're making a spot on the cushion with Dr Greg and Alex sitting right next to you."

Jen just kept smiling as she contemplated the possibility, then kissed me. "Well, I gotta get going. The girls are going to get worried." She looked at me a moment, my pants still around my knees, my wilting dick flopped over to one side, still slick with cum. "Here, let me get that," she said grinning. She leaned over and sucked my still half hard cock til it was clean. I was starting to respond, some firmness returning to it, but there wasn't time to continue, which, for me, would have been a near impossibility anyway-though if I get turned on enough, and Jen is the girl to do it, anything is possible.

We put ourselves together and parted, Jen giving me a quick kiss as we stood between our cars, then making her way to hers on slightly wobbly legs.

A week or so later, I was up late working on a book project, sifting through a lot of slides that I had taken in the 80's and 90's, when I got a text around 3:30 AM.

'Hey, you up??" Jen must have seen the light on in my office and kitchen from her house.

"Always for you, hun," I sent back.

"LOL" and a smiley came back.

"My door is open," I sent back, recalling our conversation from a week earlier.

A half hour later, I heard Jen's side door close quietly, and a moment later, heels clicking across my deck. I heard the door slide open, and there was Jen, standing in my kitchen in a gray skirt and top. The skirt was short, several inches above her knees, the top a lighter gray, with a rough cut scoop neck, and was tucked into her skirt, which made it snug to her body. I could see Jen's tits had some fullness to them, and her nipples were poking through. And, oh, yeah, the boots. Her boots came just above her knees, giving her legs some real definition, and served to accentuate her thighs, which drew my attention to the shortness of her skirt.

"Holy crap, Jen!! You're going to keep me awake all night thinking of that outfit."

Jen smiled. "Well, let's get you some relief, then." She went over to the sofa, picking up the TV remote from the end table. She turned on the TV, which was, as it is most of the time, tuned to The Weather Channel. "Oh, good," she said, looking at an episode of Strange Weather that was just starting. She got up in front of my 58" TV, turning the sound down, and asked if I was able to rewind the program. I told her she could. She wound it back to the last local, and started doing her usual bit for a weekend forecast, making sure she moved back and forth in front of the TV, working the walk in her boots, and leaning forward to point to at places on the map, revealing a lot of Jen boob, giving me some good views as she moved. It was clear she was not wearing a bra. I wondered for a moment if she wasn't wearing panties, either.

Her dramatization was having the expected effect on my cock, and I was rapidly rising. "So, what's happening in the upper midwest today??"

Jen smiled, and turned to the TV, reaching up to point to where you'd find Minnesota and the Dakotas on the map, As she reached up, I moved behind her, reaching around to cup her swelling breasts through her top. I kissed her earlobe, then her neck, making her giggle, then sigh as I breathed softly into her ear. I reached into her top, feeling her left tit, mauling the soft skin, making the nipple stand up.

"You know you're not going to get a good forecast if you keep distracting me," she said, a smile in her voice.

"That's OK," I said. "I think there's a good chance of a flash flood today."

While I was pawing her tits, she was reaching behind her, managing to undo the button on my shorts, and pull the zipper down, freeing my now raging erection. She stroked it a couple of times, and I felt it push up against her ass when she let go to pull her skirt up. The head was now poking into a pair of thin dark blue panties. I let go of her tits, and ran my hand over her ass, pulling her to me, so she was slightly bent forward. Her position allowed me access to the crotch of her panties, and I slipped first one finger inside them, then two. Her pussy was already wet and open, and I could feel her arousal immediately. The aroma of spread open cunt was wafting from her.

I pushed Jen's panties aside, getting better access to her steaming sex, and she grabbed my cock, pulling me close. I felt the head poke through her dark curly hair, and find its mark. I pushed in hard, making Jen yelp. I hoped they were still asleep over at her house. She reached up, taking the top of my entertainment center in her hands, using it for leverage, and pushed back, grinding my balls into her clit. I reached up under her top, which had pulled out of her skirt, feeling the plumpness of her right tit. I took it my hand, gently mauling it, and pinching the nipple, which made her squirm. I reached around her with my left hand, just under her left tit, feeling it weighing heavily on my arm, and pulled her to me. I started pounding into her, my balls hitting her clit on every stroke, the head of my dick banging into her cervix. At the same time, I nibbled on her left ear, making her giggle. I dropped to her neck, about to give her a nibble there too, but she backed away.

"No neck," she said through a giggle. "I can't have a big hickey on national TV!!"

Yeah, good point; not to mention what your husband will think of it. That will blow our cover for sure. I kissed her neck, which tickled, and she again giggled, until I pounded my cock into her again, hard, and she let out a sigh. I kept banging away, Jen getting deeper into the intensity of our frantic sex, whimpering and sighing as I plundered her dripping pussy. She was already pretty worked up when she got to my place, and now was into the zone, pushing back at me with every stroke of my cock. It took all of three minutes, and she let out a long moan as her body stiffened and she came, soaking my dick with a heavy flood of woman cum.

I was there, now, too, and let go of Jen's tits, grabbing her ass, pushing my cock in deep, the head pressed up into her womb, my now churning balls tight against her clit, pulsing as I let go, shooting streak after streak of hot sperm deep into her, holding as I unloaded a huge wad of cum inside her, til it was flowing back and out of her pussy and down her thighs. I could feel it dripping down onto my balls. I knew it had to be soaking her. I stayed inside her for a minute as we caught our breath, finally pulling away as I started to flagging.

I leaned forward to kiss Jen's neck, making her sigh. She turned to kiss me, an awkward move that, while a tender moment, wasn't all that comfortable. I let my cock slip from her pussy, pulling out with a slurp. Jen turned around to face me, and we kissed long and deep. A minute into the kiss, Jen started to giggle.

"You OK??"

"Yeah," she said, smiling. "Look," she said, taking a step back. A thin white streak was running down her right thigh into her boot. "Guess I better fix these," she said, reaching up under her skirt to adjust her panties back into a position where they might do some good stemming the flow of the copious amount of semen I had just deposited in her willing vagina.

"Well, you did want to feel my cum in your panties while you were on the air this morning," I teased, taking her cheek in my hand.

Jen kissed me. "Yeah, but they're going to be soaked long before I ever get on that couch." She kissed me again, looking around. "Where's my purse??"

I looked around. "I think it's on the kitchen table."

Jen looked over and saw it, walking to the kitchen to retrieve her bag. She came back into the living room. It was a joy to watch her walking toward me, her long legs in tall boots, her braless tits swaying and bouncing as she approached. When she got to me, she kissed me again, and sighed, then pulled off her top. That was a thing of beauty, watching her take the bottom of her top and pull it off, her plump tits bouncing free as it lifted over her head. I was rapt at the sight of her boobs swaying as she reached into her purse, pulling out a blue bra that matched her panties. She shook it out, then put one strap over her arm, then the other, finally getting the girls set into their places.

"Too bad you have to put that on. You look really hot in that top braless."

Jen laughed. "I'd go without, it's more comfortable. But management insists. Hook me up??" She said, turning away from me.

"Sure," I said, hooking the two hooks into their loops. She adjusted to get comfortable, and turned to me.

"Thanks," she said, kissing me, a short, sweet kiss. I looked at Jen, standing in front of me, in thigh high boots, short gray skirt, and bra. Her tits, even reined in, still were very pleasingly presented. I looked into her eyes for a moment, then pulled her close to me. I kissed her deeply, Jen returning my ardor. As we pulled away, she caught her breath, and let out a quick, deep sigh. She gave me a curious smile. "Wow, what a way to start the day!!

"Leaking??"

"Hell, yeah. Going to be a very wet morning here," she said, again smiling. We walked to the door and kissed briefly. "Watching later??" She asked.

"Wouldn't miss it," I said, kissing her.

I did, too. I made sure I was up to watch Jen when she came on at six. I was beat, but it was well worth it to see her moving around the set, knowing my cum was dripping into her panties as she was doing the Weekend in View. I noticed she was looking in to the camera a lot when she and Alex Wallace were on the couch. It was almost as if she was trying to send me a message with her eyes.

Later that morning, after I'd slept a bit, I texted her. "How did it go??"

A few minutes later I got back, "OMG, I'm so soaked. I think I left a spot on the couch."

"I saw you looking into the camera. It was like you were looking right at me."

"You noticed?? I was hoping you'd see me then. I felt a gush."

"Ooops, sorry!!" I sent back.

A moment later, Jen replied. "I'm not :-)"

Then a couple minutes after that, "Going to be up late again tonight??"

I'd stay up all night for you, Jen, every night. I can't wait to see what she'll be wearing this time.

12