Oh My! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the kiss ended, he finally really looked at me. "It's true, darling," I whispered. Ted's breath caught and his jaw dropped. Had he not believed that I love him and would do what I could to please him? I decided not to kiss him again, as I wanted to watch his face. I took his hand, put it on my inner thigh just below my hem, and ran his fingers up, past the white silk panties, then pushed them inside, both the waist of my lace bikinis and the layer of plastic wrap lining the crotch. To keep as much of Eric's cum in my pussy as possible.

It had been very uncomfortable on the 40-plus minute drive back to Fremont, gooey and sticky, and some had leaked out onto my dress, but it was worth it when I saw Ted's face. It went blank briefly as his fingers explored my soaked, slick vulva. Then in quick order came amazement, alarm, pain, sorrow, but growing steadily, arousal, and finally, raw naked lust suffused everything.

"Push your fingers into me, Ted, deep into my pussy."

He did.

"Massage my clit, like I've taught you."

He did.

"Take your other hand and stick a finger up my asshole."

He did.

"Do you feel how slick it is, how full of cum it still is? Answer me, Ted."

He did.

"Rub my clit faster now. No, not harder, just faster. Mmm. Yes, that's right. Continue."

He did.

I came, hard, wonderfully, and then told him to do it again.

He did.

After my second orgasm I pushed Ted away and quickly disrobed - I couldn't stand the cum-coated plastic on my quim one second longer - but I didn't wipe any off as it began to ooze down my inner thighs.

I threw him down on the bed after he'd obeyed and stripped. His penis was striving, pushing hard against the bars of his cage. I took it off and gave him a few strokes as it sprung up. He was ready, and his cock had never seemed either bigger or more eager.

"Fuck me, Ted," I commanded as I lay back and spread wide. Ted jumped on me like a lost soul leaping to a lifeboat from the sinking Titanic, and the lips of my pudendum did what they were designed to do: channeled a hard cock directly into my semen-swamped vagina.

Ted's carnal grunts were uncontrolled as he thrust madly into me, and I was glad for Ben's too-loud soccer and Susan's earbuds. I forced myself to continue with my plan. "His cock is very big, Ted, huge even, so he stretched me out completely. But I'm sure you'll be able to find enough friction to come. Won't you, Ted?"

He did.

I held him tenderly as he recovered, kissing his forehead and stroking his back. I didn't say anything, thinking it best that he ask questions as they came to him. This whole thing was so peculiar that I really couldn't anticipate what he'd want, what he'd need from me, and when.

"So, you really did it?"

"Obviously. I love you. It's what you told me you wanted."

"Well, yeah, I guess..."

I stayed silent, letting his mind adjust. Perhaps he was thinking he should have been more careful about what he wished for?

After a few seconds, "Who?"

"His name's Eric."

"How did you find him?"

"He's the man I fucked in Mobile."

All the time we were cuddling after he'd come, Ted had been stroking me. Once we started talking, his hands had moved to my pussy, fingers caressing my slippery folds. I was debating whether I should make him eat it all up, when his finger pushed into my anus. I winced; it was very tender.

"You actually let him fuck you here, in your ass?"

"Obviously."

I'd felt his cock spring to life when his finger first entered my rear, so I wasn't surprised at his next utterance. "Maris, my love, can I fuck you there, too, in the ass?"

"No, Teddy. My asshole is only for Eric."

His swallowed, anguished sob was heart-rending, so I relented. "It's OK, Ted. You can't fuck me in the ass, but you can masturbate and spill your cum onto my bud. Go ahead. Do it, do it for me now."

As usual, the quirkier, more humiliating the demand I made on Ted, the more he liked it, and, as he immediately started stroking himself, I remembered all that had happened with Eric. We'd been so aroused, burning hot, we delayed dinner until after we'd become reacquainted in his hotel room.

Over dinner we caught up. He told me how his book had just exploded, gone viral, and led to his adjunct professorship, with the promise of a tenure track position once he finished his master's degree. I quickly caught him up on my bookstore, Susan and Ben, but when I started describing all that had transpired with Ted, Eric grew subdued.

I pushed aside my qualms and forged ahead, needing to be honest, telling Eric how truly outré Ted had become, and how I had adjusted to it. I used my nickname for him, PDQ, which meant either "Pretty Damned Quick," describing how fast he'd come once we started fucking, or "Pencil Dick Quirk," which was even more apt. I described how submissive he'd become, how he had wanted me to cage his cock, and then how he wanted me to cuckold him. How I planned to use plastic wrap tomorrow to keep Eric's cum in me so Ted could feel it when I got home.

I explained how, at my insistence, Ted had seen a shrink about his quirks, but, citing a new study by Adreas Wismeijer of Tilburg University in the Netherlands, his psychologist had pronounced Ted normal. Just kinky. After the three of us had had several sessions, I learned to live with it all, including how Ted had chosen dominating, demanding women with whom to have his affairs, trying out his submission. How he'd lost interest in normal sex, all sex with me, until I started being dominant. Though I had come to accept all that Ted had wanted, I forgot how odd it might sound to someone else.

I had suspected all along that we would skip dessert, but not because Eric would become so obviously upset. I thought we'd get so hot again that we'd have to rush back to his room. I had never seen this side of Eric, depressed, morose, almost sullen. Once in the room he did open the bottle of my favorite Chenin Blanc that he'd chilled, but he sat apart from me in an armchair, glumly listening. I kept talking to him, explaining, describing, finally asking him what in the world was wrong.

His surly silence was broken at long last when, after having become annoyed at his sulking, I made the comparison of his behavior to how Ben used to pout when he was 8. Being called a child burst the dam and Eric exploded. I hoped the walls of the hotel were thick enough that others didn't hear his shouting.

"God damn it, Maris, I love you! Completely! Totally! You ruined me for any other woman, and I had such hopes that, having found each other again, we could finally be together. But now you tell me that you're committed to Ted, you love him, even though he sounds like one fucked-up, sick puppy!"

"Oh, Eric, I'm..."

"Damn it! Why do you have to be so happy, have to love your kids so much..."

"Oh God, Eric, I..."

The truly wretched sound Eric made, half wail, half gasp, stilled my tongue and rent my heart, just a viciously as when he had sailed away from me in Mobile. He turned from me, sobbing. I went to him, to hold him, to comfort him, but managed to take him in my arms only after he had twice shrugged me off.

Bereft at how deeply my honesty had hurt him, I just babbled. "Oh, Eric, it's true that I love my children, could not live without them, and I do love Ted in a way, despite all his foibles. He's a good man and a good father. But Eric, you are my true love, my lover. My heart is yours, and it always will be. I don't see how we can possibly be together constantly, live together, but I promise you, whenever you want me, I'll come to you. I'm yours. My family will have to understand that."

As he turned his head and looked at me I saw some of the anger and angst dissipate, but nonetheless he threw down the gauntlet. "All right then. Tomorrow at 5:00 I'm flying out of Omaha to the next stop on my book tour. Will you meet me beforehand? Here, at the Hilton?"

"Of course, my darling, just tell me when."

"Noon. We can have lunch at Liberty Tavern and..."

"I'll be there. I can't wait."

"What will you tell Ted?"

"The truth."

"My tour ends in two weeks. Will you come and spend a week with me in Florida?"

"I do need to work on my tan. Of course I'll come."

Though things were better, I still sensed Eric's pain, the extent of the damage that his desire for me to be his and his alone was still inflicting. I needed a way to sooth him, to prove the depth of my love, my commitment to him alone as my true lover. During our crisis an idea had occurred to me, and, as we planned for my Florida trip, I began undressing him. When he took over, I hung my white, appropriately virginal outfit in the closet. I remembered my first time and felt the same tingly apprehension.

When we were nude and I faced him, my heart sank. My first instinct was to fall to my knees and fellate him, as his wonderful penis was limp. Even when I took it in my hand and caressed it as I kissed him, it still stayed flaccid. I followed my instinct, enacted my plan. I was stunned and overjoyed by how fast his cock sprang up, stood tall and prodded my belly after I whispered, "Eric, my asshole is virgin, and I want you to take it. I want to give it to you. It will be yours and yours only, forever."

Though it wasn't ideal, the Bacitracin I always carry in my purse - kids are always getting scrapes and cuts - was sufficient, and, having read about how to do it when I was preparing Ted to be fucked with the strap-on, I directed Eric to coat first one finger, then two, and finally three, and work them into me, stretching me, opening me up. Getting me ready.

Though I'd been lying on my front while Eric prepared me, I wanted him to see my face as he deflowered me, so, once his three large, strong fingers could penetrate easily to the second knuckle, I rolled onto my back, rubbed cream onto his cock - I shuddered in trepidation at how it seemed even bigger and thicker than ever - then pulled him to me. I curled my abdomen, raised my spread legs, and Eric took all his weight onto his hands and knees. I put the tip of his cock at my bud.

I knew I should push back to open up, and did as he eased his hips forward. I couldn't help but cry out at the sharp pain, however, and Eric pulled back immediately. Once I recovered, could breathe again, I told him it was fine, to go ahead, to do it, as I pulled his rear to me. This time I squeezed my eyes tight shit and clenched my teeth at the sudden searing pain, and reflexively stopped him, holding him fast with just the head of his cock inside me. Then I whispered, "Yes, my darling, my Eric, take me," and again clenched my teeth as I pulled him to me.

Oh! My!

When I could open my eyes again, they found his, and they were clear, unclouded, filled with the love I'd seen before our crisis. Eric's eyes locked on mine, boring into me, pulling mine back to his each time they flickered, rolled back, or lost focus. He was so very gentle, just easing the first six inches in and out, tenderly stroking my cheek all the while. Though I loved him, loved how my gesture had fixed us, I was so relieved that he found screwing my ass so erotic that he came quickly. It was just too painful to be truly arousing. I whispered, "Yes, my love, my lover. I'm truly yours," when I saw his eyes finally shut and felt his body tremble and shake as his cock spewed his semen into me.

In the dead of night I slipped from Eric's slumber-heavy arm when nature called. I was surprised at how much of his cum was still inside me when my rectum rejected the foreign substance coating its walls. I was relieved not to see red. Evidently, though the pain had been sharp and intense, I'd had no backdoor hymen to be ruptured. Despite the substantial discomfort, I had no regrets, none whatsoever. As Eric had drifted off, I sensed that the wound I had inadvertently inflicted by so frankly telling him of the happy parts of my life, of my love for my family, had healed, and we would be fine.

He didn't stir when I eased back into bed, at least not until I had his cock in my mouth. I could still taste a trace of the soap from our delightful sudsy shower after he took my virginity, but mostly I tasted Eric. I let him pull my head up when he got close, and I recalled the first time I'd felt his gushes against my cervix when I revisited the experience.

I hoped no one noticed how I shifted in my seat so awkwardly in the restaurant. I'd given Eric his private pussy again just before brunch and, as he'd accepted so enthusiastically, it was hard for me to sit comfortably. But even if my squirming was evident, it was worth it to see the wonderful, satisfied and devoted look on my lover's face. He shook his head in wonder when I showed him my text to Ted. "Just woke up. Barb and I are going to do brunch. Have fun at IHOP."

The same disbelieving shake accompanied his wry, accepting smile later when I lay on my back, and trapped his semen in my vagina with the plastic wrap as I pulled on my panties, and dressed to leave. At his door I kissed him saucily, toying with his tool, and asked him to think about how he'd like to fuck me tomorrow. Now that we had more options. I knew once I was stretched a few more times, I'd truly enjoy him using his private entrance, coming in my backdoor. He said he'd mull over how he'd ravish me, but answered my other question immediately. It would be fine with him if I left my phone on so Ted could listen when we made love tomorrow.

We were both surprised the next day at how knowing that we had an audience made our sex even hotter. In retrospect, I think I did hear Ted gasp when he ejaculated, masturbating to my cries as I came, but I may have imagined it. I do know I heard it two weeks later, though, when Ted surprised us in Florida and we let him watch as Eric screwed the daylights out of me. Perhaps Ted wasn't the only kink in the room.

We all went out to dinner after Ted cleaned me up, and I was totally surprised at how he and Eric hit it off. I'd been leery, concerned that Ted, or maybe Eric, would be jealous, but Ted's innate submissiveness expanded, and when it encompassed Eric, things became easy. During the dessert course, the two of them actually made plans to golf the next day. It made me wonder what else might be possible.

Oh my!

***

When the alarm on my phone brought me out of my languid sun-and-surf-induced stupor, I sat up and gave myself another coating of suntan lotion. I put an extra layer on my taut belly, as I really wanted to avoid stretch marks. If even possible. As I worked it in, Dylan, or Thomas - it was hard to tell at this point which twin was which - kicked me. Hard. I couldn't believe that I'd have two new hellions to contend with in just another month. If they were good enough boys to arrive on time. If they were late, I didn't know if my innards would ever go back to normal.

A wisp of panic tore through me when at first I didn't see them as I scanned the small beach. Needlessly. I heard Byron's delighted squeal behind me, and saw him grinning broadly, riding on Susan's back as she played horsy. Though only 17, she was remarkably mature and I trusted her completely with Eric's and my first son. Though in his terrible twos, Little Lord Byron was gaga over his gorgeous half-sister, putty in her hands. Though I couldn't see them, I could easily imagine the smiles on my three grown-up boys' faces, with Ben - a sophomore at FSU - waterskiing behind the boat, and Ted and Eric taking turns at the helm.

The beach on Lake Talquin was truly ideal. Small, with fine white sand, and totally private. One of Eric's most ardent fans gave us exclusive use of his lavish cottage. His shamefully wealthy family had lived in Tallahassee for generations, and had built their cozy cabana, really a Frank Lloyd Wright inspired five bedroom house, before the government had established the state forest area. They were grandfathered in, which insured that no other dwellings could encroach. As the poetry aficionado financier now divided his time between New York City, London, and Zurich, the house was virtually ours and we lived there in the summers.

It had been a surprisingly quick and easy transition. After Ted had surprised Eric and me in Gainesville, and they'd hit it off, he stayed for the remainder of the week. We let him be in the room when we had sex, establishing the pattern of him watching, masturbating, and retiring to his own room. After which Eric and I often would truly express our love. It was a trifle odd, certainly, but it seemed to satisfy Ted, to actually make him happy, and it allowed Eric and me to be together.

When Eric's second book of poetry proved even more successful than the first, he was recruited by FSU. He quit his adjunct position at the private college in Gainesville, and we all moved into the big house close to campus. Ben was more upset than Susan, both about the move and the three adults' nighttime sleeping arrangements, but after Ted had a talk with him, he adjusted quickly. Now he and Eric are very close. Ted found a manager's job at a Ford dealership, my online bookstore took off, and the kids thrived, even when I became their live-in teacher during the pandemic.

When Eric confessed to me how badly he wanted children, I explained the new reality to the others. Ted felt it would be a further humiliation for him, so was perfect. Ben just shook his head and went back to playing computer games, and Susan told me how much she loved the idea of having a baby to look after. Byron began growing just two months after I'd quit taking birth control pills, and the twins were conceived shortly after I quit nursing Byron. Evidently, those big, heavy balls of Eric's grow truly potent sperm. And the delivery device?

Oh my!

***

Author's note: if you liked my story, please rate it. I invite you to try others.