Oh Yeah? Wanna Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Has our lack of experience cheated both of us out of something that we might have today?

Even if I had a list of things I'd want to do, I'd probably balk at just saying them out loud. I'm pretty sure that this was true for Ethan too since he hadn't told me about something he had apparently been thinking about until he blurted it out when I lost the bet.

And I had only bet him cleaning the bathrooms! What if I had told him that I wanted to sit on his face? What if I had won? If he expected me to do something for him, even though he assumed I wouldn't want to do it, would he have done that for me?

Well, maybe he would if I could find a way to ask him. And maybe I'd do things that would make him happy if he could find a way to ask me.

But we were running into a barrier of our own making. Was it shyness? Fear of rejections? Fear of ruining our stable relationship? I didn't want Ethan to think that any request I made meant that I hadn't been happy, that I'd leave him if he didn't do them, that I didn't love him with all my heart and soul.

It was pretty obvious that, despite the openings that we were giving each other, neither of us was willing to rock the boat by making a request.

Ethan was now staring at me like he wanted to say something. I'm not sure which of us said it first since it seemed to come out of our mouths as one.

"Maybe we could make bets and use them to learn what each other wanted." Winning a bet would entitle the winner to something that he (or I) might want but not risk asking for. Even losing the bet could be a safe way to express a fantasy." And, no one would be forced to do anything since we could always refuse the bet.

And so it began.

* * * * *

Ethan had the ballgame on and I was half watching and half working on a needlecraft project. I heard the noise and glanced up. "What happened?"

"Grand slam. They tied it up."

I looked at the screen and saw that it was the bottom of the eighth inning. I realized that our team (okay, Ethen's team since I only watched with him) wasn't batting so they had been ahead.

I didn't let my lack of baseball knowledge stop me. "No way they'll win now" I announced.

"No, it's tied so both teams are back where they started."

"Yeah, but they've lost their momentum." I watched as the new pitcher warmed up. "They gave up a grand slam without getting an out. No way they'll win now."

"Wanna bet?" he asked.

Oh, did I ever want to bet. I had been thinking of it all week since we had our conversation but I wanted to let him suggest it. I had also done some online research to look for ideas. There are porn sites for... we'll, never mind. But wow. Just wow.

I know knew that I wanted to experience the receiving side of oral sex but I still hesitated to ask Ethan about it. Would he want to put his mouth down there? I think I kept myself clean but I couldn't bring myself to suggest it. At least not yet.

But I had come up with a couple of things that I think he'd be willing to do and might even like. I just had to wait until the opportunity came up.

"Sure. What's the bet?"

"You go first."

I hesitated for only a second and then jumped off the cliff. I couldn't go back now! "If I win, I want you to suck on my nipples for a whole hour."

His eyes dropped to my chest and I turned red again. I'm probably lucky that Ethan was attracted to legs and I think my legs are my strong point (maybe my eyes too). I'm 5'6" and have long legs. Even after all our time together, when I'm wearing shorts, I catch him looking at them.

My boobs on the other hand. Well, sometimes calling them A-cup is being generous. When I was younger, boys would touch them while we made out but they didn't spend a lot of time there. And that was really too bad since I have incredibly sensitive nipples. Ethan touches them as we kiss and sitting together with his arm over my shoulder, his hand sometimes lands there which I absolutely love.

They've never been a focus of attention for him but I didn't think he'd object to kissing them more and he didn't. If I lost though, he wanted a slow and sensual hand job. I could do this and was even excited about the idea of playing with his thing. We had a bet.

His loyalty to the team was misplaced. The new pitcher walked the first two batters and then gave up a hit. They ended up losing by one run and before the teams had left the field, I had pulled off my t-shirt and shorts.

I told Ethan to undress and sit back on the couch. I straddled him with his arms wrapped around me. We kissed for a while and I could feel him stirring through my panties. Too bad. I won and this was for me--at least for now. I sat up, presenting my breasts to him. His mouth closed in on my left nipple and he began to flick it with his tongue. My nipples became erect and I closed my eyes to concentrate on nothing but that feeling.

It's not like he had never done this before. He had, of course, touched my breasts and massaged them. When we're making love, his hand goes to them and sometimes his lips. A few times, he had kissed and sucked on my nipples and one time even chewed them gently. He just doesn't do it for long before moving on.

He did all of these now and my body was in heaven. He started to move one of his hands from my back to my breast but I pushed it back. I wanted to feel nothing but his mouth and that's what he gave me.

I opened my eyes and then shut them again as he switched from the left to the right. I felt a heaviness in my midsection and I wondered if he could tell that my panties were getting soaked. I moved so that he was back at the left nipple and placed my hands behind his head to hold him there as his tongue danced around my nipple.

He switched back and as his mouth went to work on my right, my own hand rose to my left breast and I let out a moan. He stopped briefly to look at me before going back to work.

We hadn't set an alarm clock and I have no idea how long we had been doing this. Was it an hour already? Or was it only ten minutes? Didn't know and didn't care. I only wanted to feel this way forever. Ethan didn't seem to care about time either as he took turns with each of my breasts. My breathing speeded up and I felt a pulsing in my vagina.

I recognized the feeling of an impending climax and I slid off of him, taking off my panties and then straddling him again. But this time, I reached to his thing and guided it into me. He started moving up and down, his hands still touching my breasts and his thumbs moving around on my nipples. Being on top, I could feel him rubbing against my clitoris in a way I hadn't experienced before.

My body and mind exploded and I gasped loudly. I fell onto him and wrapped my arms around him tightly. My face was against his shoulders as I breathed in and out rapidly. His arms were still on my back and I felt us merge into one until my breathing and heart slowed down.

It was only later than I realized that my friends' claims of the "big-O" were definitely not made up. And, for the first time in my life, I had climaxed with someone else in the room with me.

* * * * *

Maybe, after all of our years together, Ethan and I should have been able to communicate and to just ask for what we wanted without having to make bets but, well, the bets worked. I noticed over the next month that, when we made love, he spent more time than before massaging my boobs and kissing them. It wasn't enough for me to climax but I still loved the feeling that it gave me. In return, I gave him blowjobs and swallowed.

I looked forward to the next excuse to bet, to see what else he could get my body to do and to learn about things I could do to his body. I thought about just giving him the handjob that he had told me about but decided I'd hold off. Sure enough...

Wanna bet? I found out how sensitive his penis was and how touching it in different places could cause him to react differently. This time, I did look at the clock before I started and forty-five minutes later, as I ran my fingernails up and down the underside, he pulled me to the bed and entered me. I got a feeling of power from having made him lose control this way and we even laughed about it later.

Wanna bet? We each got sensual, full-body massages.

Wanna bet? Now that he was aware of the sensitivity of my boobs, he wanted to rub himself on them. I only wished I could have wrapped them around him but he still liked it and when he climaxed, he spurted on my chest.

Wanna bet? I finally got him to lick me! I didn't know that he had wanted to do this or I would have asked him years ago. He brought me to a wonderful climax and when he mounted me afterwards, I almost came a second time. Wow!

Wanna bet? I wanted to be licked again next bet and when he mentioned, almost in passing, that he'd like it better if I trimmed down there, I jumped up and grabbed my scissors. I don't know if it was better for him but it was pretty incredible for me.

Wanna bet? We took a bath together and he shaved off the rest of my pubic hair.

Wanna bet? He won the bet but I think it was a victory for me. He wanted to try sex with me on top like we had done on the couch. He lay on his back and I straddled him. His hands held my boobs with his thumbs right on my nipples and I guided him into me. I let my hips drop toward his, experiencing pure pleasure as my clitoris was stimulated. Once again, I climaxed with him inside me.

Wanna bet? Well, I think he was happy to try it once and I was glad (although sore) that I had done for him but I don't think either one of us wants to try anal sex again.

Wanna bet? I tied him up and, you guessed it, read poetry to him. The look of frustration on his face was better than the movie.

Wanna bet? He tied me up but no poetry. Instead, he licked and kissed his way up and down my body--including down there--and he brought me almost to the peak of a climax when he finally entered my immobilized body.

Wanna bet? The ties were there and he didn't seem to like the poetry so I straddled his face and he licked me to two, yes, two! orgasms. I was so in love with finally sitting on his face, that I kept him tied down as I licked him to climax too. We were a tired but happy couple after that night.

Wanna bet? Cowgirl. Reverse cowgirl. Doggie-style. Wheelbarrow style. Any position that either of us wanted or had ever heard about.

Wanna bet? Sixty-nine. Want to know who was the lucky winner? He picked it but we both won.

As we celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary, I was happier than I had ever been. We had entered our relationship with little sexual experience, with little imagination of the possibilities, and with a fear of expressing ourselves and our desires.

Making bets had allowed us to break through that barrier. Not only did we each know some of the things that the other wanted to try but, from our growing experiences, we knew each other's bodies better. Maybe more important, we knew our own bodies better and knew what they were capable of.

I no longer assumed that my climax wasn't an expected part of what I had thought was a healthy sex life. Ethan learned what my orgasm sounded like and it was rare than I didn't experience at least one during sex. Out of our sexual rut, we made love more often that I would ever have guessed we would.

We still make bets on occasions when one of us has an idea to try out but we also both know that we only have to ask. Our improved communication has made our marriage better both in and of the bedroom.

I still consider myself lucky to have found Ethan and I can only anticipate our life together getting even better. And, if you don't belief that it will, wanna bet?

12