Oilfield Trash Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake's wife joins him in-country.
20k words
27.6k
67
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,573 Followers

The following day, Jake, along with Oma, put in a call to company headquarters and debriefed his boss on the developments. The call went well and based on the information presented the executive made the commitment to establish a deal team. They would start looking at required documentation but everyone agreed it was not yet time to approach the government. For that, they needed to know what the tribes required for their support which remained open. Before the call ended, Jake's boss told him he was going to immediately speak with the CEO and then reiterated to him that if things changed, he had the power to pull the plug.

"Clearly, they have great faith in your judgment," Oma said when they had finished.

Indeed, Jake felt proud about his boss' message, but modestly replied, "A long way to go."

An hour later, he put in a call to his wife and informed her of the situation. They decided on the timing of her visit and then Jake told her to contact his boss' admin who would arrange the travel to the capital. Oma would take care of things from there which would follow the same itinerary they used. Putting down the phone, he realized that in just over two weeks, his new wife would be sharing his tent, and a shiver went up his back as he realized how close she would be to his cheating.

The two oil men characterized the chief's agreement as an "acceptance in principle" and this launched a series of meeting between them, Chief Tiajuwu and Uvusera. Sometimes, Kozo would join, but never did the tribal leader discuss the project without his eldest wife present. Although Jake had enjoyed her intimately, she showed no deference towards him and spent most of the time listening intently to every word. Never did she ask a question, and both men thought it likely that after every meeting, outside the presence of others, husband and wife went through every detail.

"I believe she what's called in English an enigma," Oma chuckled one evening as they sat at their camp.

"Yes...yes, I think that's a perfect description," Jake agreed.

"Since you've shared with her do you have insight?" the local advisor laughed.

Since the man rarely joked and had never been so bold, it caught the young American off guard, and he paused for a moment before replying, "Not funny!"

"You made a great sacrifice," he responded.

At first, Jake thought he was still trying to tease him but when he saw the African man's expression, he knew he was being sincere. Regardless, it made his thoughts return to the night in the hut, and he recalled the way the woman's pussy had locked onto his dick. Then, his thoughts went to Sualala and how she had responded. He knew that if he was being completely honest that despite the cheating aspects, he had enjoyed the encounters.

"We'll see if it proves worthwhile," he answered, forcing a serious look.

When Kozo disappeared from the village one day and no one knew where he went, they speculated that the chief might have sent him on a mission to discuss the project with the other tribal leaders. They discussed making a visit to the villages themselves but with Helen's arrival rapidly approaching, they decided to wait until they received directions from Chief Tiajuwu.

"Should we say something to...uhhh...the people...about Helen...not talking about it?" Jake asked his advisor the day before she was due.

His question put Oma into thought and some time went by before he answered, "Perhaps not...not yet. I'm afraid they wouldn't fully understand as it's so common in their custom. It may come across as too...theoretical. My suggestion is to wait and intercede if necessary."

Although it felt risky, the young husband nodded, and said, "I see your point."

Jake spotted the dust plume of the approaching vehicle carrying his wife from several miles away. It took the SUV twenty-odd minutes to traverse the open ground and he was standing by their small camp when she jumped out as soon as it came to a stop.

"Wow! I feel like an explorer," she declared excitedly as they embraced.

After several hugs and a deep kiss, the couple turned to Oma who was standing a respectable distance away, and beckoned him for introductions. When they had finished, Jake noticed that a small group of villagers had moved their way, apparently intrigued by the blonde newcomer.

The young husband quickly showed his wife around the small camp and then unloaded her belongings from the SUV so it could depart. He pulled her into the tent, dropped the flap, pulled her into a deep kiss, and despite the others close by he couldn't help but fondle her body.

"Separate beds?" she asked breathlessly when they finally broke.

"Yes, baby...his and hers cots," he laughed.

"Show me around," she demanded, eager to see the village.

Jake stepped back to fully take in his wife's appearance and noted she looked like she had just stepped out of an REI catalog. On her feet were new hiking boots, and with them, she wore light nylon pants, a long-sleeved shirt, and a sleeveless vest. She had her shoulder-length blonde hair pulled into a ponytail and her sunglasses rested on her head. He knew her sudden appearance would create a stir, and now that she stood before him looking lovely, he guessed it would be significant.

"Oma, would you mind walking with us?" he asked when they stepped out of the tent.

Guessing they would need to utilize his translating skills, he wanted him nearby in case something unexpected occurred.

"Of course," the black man responded, and his leering gaze directed towards his wife didn't go unnoticed.

The trio set off and they had barely entered the village when a group of five women approached them with big smiles.

"Honey?" she called out nervously as they surrounded her.

"Don't worry. They aren't going to hurt you," Jake responded with a chuckle

"Think of yourself as a celebrity," Oma offered.

The tribal women's laughter helped diffuse things and within seconds, she had relaxed and allowed their exploring hands. They carried on a lively banter that made it impossible to decipher every word but Oma managed to convey that they had a keen interest in her pale skin, blonde hair, red lipstick, and painted nails. The inspection continued for a bit but then Oma said something and slowly they backed away.

"What did you tell them?" Helen asked.

"I said that if they let us look around for a few minutes, you'd return and spend some time with them," he explained.

"Okay," she replied excitedly, and then after a pause added, "This is wild."

They continued their walk around the village, including the cattle pens, and although several times villagers approached, alone or in small groups, they avoided stopping and twenty minutes later returned to the tents.

"What do you think," Jake asked as they sat under the tarps.

"It's not a huge place. Do you know everyone?" she asked.

"No," he chuckled, and then continued with, "I mean I recognize many but the language forces a distance."

"I could see that," she agreed.

"Would you be interested in joining the women for a few minutes?" Oma asked.

"I guess...I mean that seems the right thing to do," she replied.

The trio returned to the village and found the small group sitting in front of a hut near where they had left them. All were mature women with two older than the rest and as they drew near, they noticed the women were getting excited. They motioned for Helen to sit which she did after a nervous glance towards her husband and they immediately started a fast chatter as they looked her over. Seconds later, one woman reached for her hand and that emboldened the others who quickly began touching her exposed skin and hair.

"She'll be fine," Oma said with a laugh.

The men started their own conversation and soon became engrossed in a discussion about Chief Maipu. Only when a loud wave of laughter started from the group did they return their attention to Helen. Somehow, unbeknownst to them, several more women had joined including two younger ones with lovely breasts. Jake cringed at the questioning he might receive later and then noticed that his wife had so engaged with the village women that she was now exploring their clothes and adornments much like they were doing. She seemed to have a particular interest in their braided hair covered with the red substance.

"Looks like she's having fun," Jake said.

"They're an interesting people," the local man replied.

Thirty minutes later, as the evening meal approached, the group started to disperse and the young husband stepped forward to collect his wife. They made the short trek to their tents, ate a light dinner, and parked themselves at the fire.

"That was so amazing. I mean...I read a lot about things but seeing it for real is so much better," Helen said.

"You have the explorer spirit," Oma replied.

"Yes, she is very adventurous," Jake added.

The compliments left the young woman beaming, and for the hour, they continued to chat. Most of the conversation consisted of answering Helen's questions but the men didn't mind as her ability to blend in made it easier for them to continue to advance the project.

"Did you bring your skirt?" Jake teased during a lull in the conversation.

"Uh, no..." she answered as she glanced nervously towards Oma.

The young husband realized he had unintentionally embarrassed her as she was unaware of the role the local man had played in bartering for the garment. He considered apologizing but decided it was best to wait until they retired which happened just a few minutes later. With the flap of the tent down, he pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

"Sorry honey about the skirt thing. I didn't tell you that Oma helped me get it," he explained.

"You still shouldn't have said anything," she countered but he sensed she wasn't angry, and when she tilted her head up for a kiss, he knew he was safe. Their connection started slowly but with each passing second it became more passionate, and when they broke, Helen asked, "How are we going to do it?"

Jake had to fight to hold back his laughter and finally managed to force out, "God, you're special."

"Well?" she pushed.

"I don't know sweetie...we're going to have to try some things. I'm not experienced with cot sex," he replied.

With that, his hand went to her vest and pushed it off her shoulders which energized her to start on his buttons, and soon they were standing naked in the cool tent. Once more, he pulled her into a tight embrace but now he had one hand on her firm ass and the other on a breast. He used his thumb to tease her tiny nub which soon had her whimpering, and encouraged, he pushed her towards the cot and carefully lowered her onto her back. When she had settled, he knelt next to her and kissed her breasts before tracing down with his tongue to her smooth mound. He used his tongue to open her folds and then hungrily lapped her juices as she started to flow. Then, he started alternating his long licks with quick flicks of her clit with the tip of his tongue which brought her hand to her mouth to mute her sounds.

"I'm ready," she whispered.

Jake kept at her for another minute before rising and positioning himself on the narrow cot between her spread legs. He lowered until his dick was near her entrance and she grasped it and pulled it to her entrance. He managed to feed a little into her wet opening which made her whimper but his position was too awkward to start a solid movement so he stopped to think of another way.

"We need to...roll over," he instructed even though he knew it wasn't her favorite position.

She turned quickly and with her lovely ass in the air, Jake knelt on the cot with one leg while he stood on the other. After some fumbling, they connected, and in this position, with his hands on her hips, he was able to thrust deeply.

"Uhhhh..." Helen cried out a little too loudly.

"Hush, baby..." Jake told her.

"I can't help it," she whimpered.

Oma sat at the fire squeezing his full cock as he listened to the occasional cry of passion coming from the tent. The young woman had exceeded his expectations and as he recalled the pictures Jake shared, he realized they had not done her justice. He knew that later he would masturbate to the vision of her riding him but for the moment he wanted to enjoy her sounds.

"You feel so good," Jake whispered.

"So do you...it's been too long," she whined.

"Can you cum like this?" he asked.

"Yes...getting close...go faster," she implored him.

The new husband followed his wife's instructions increasing the pace while pushing harder which started a slapping sound as their bodies connected. His wife's whines took on a new intensity and it wasn't long before he sensed she was nearing her peak. When it hit, she tried to use a blanket to muffle her cries which only partly helped.

"Oh, baby...oh yes...ohhhh...ohhhh...yes, baby...go...go..." she grunted.

Witnessing her climax put him over the top and he lasted only a few more strokes before he lost all rhythm and emptied his full balls into his pretty wife.

"Helen...damn... Damn baby..." he let out despite his efforts to stay silent.

Oma listened to the couple's climax and when it ended, he looked up and saw that their aides stood at the opening of their tent with big smiles on their faces. It made his thoughts turn to the impact the white couple would have on the village and he realized he needed to be prepared for an approach by the chief. The young woman was just too pretty, lively, and unique, to not attract the man's attention. He knew he needed to talk it over with Jake and perhaps send her back after a few days before something unfortunate occurred. Now, as he moved into his tent, he wondered why he hadn't raised a warning earlier.

Knowing that his wife would still be experiencing some jet lag, he let her sleep in and she didn't stir until late morning. However, after a quick snack, she demanded that Jake take her on another walk through the village. Like before, she attracted lots of attention but managed to make the circuit without stopping. Then, it was back to the tent and since Oma and the aides were away, they made love, again.

"It feels kind of naughty this way," she giggled when they finished.

"The position or the surroundings?" Jake laughed.

"Both," she replied after a brief hesitation leaving him to wonder what she had initially been referring to.

"I need to find Oma and discuss some things. Will you be, okay?" he asked after they had rested.

"I guess... I mean...you think it's okay if I walk around?" she asked.

"Of course. Perfectly okay," he responded, happy she was losing any trepidation.

Jake left her in the tent a few minutes later and searched the village until he found Oma talking to a man on the far side. He didn't recognize him which seemed odd and he stood by patiently as they completed their conversation.

"He's from Chief Maipu's village," the advisor announced, and before the oilman could speak, he added, "I believe they are exchanging information on the project but he was evasive."

"More good than bad, right?" Jake asked.

"Yes, I think so," he agreed.

"Do you think it's time to visit? Maybe the other village, too?" the young American queried.

"I'm not certain that the best approach. I think it's better, as we've discussed, to be done at Chief Tiajuwu's direction so he feels he is in control. I suggest we continue to wait," the black man advised.

"You know I hate lulls," Jake moaned.

"Your wife is here. Spend some time with her and the people," Oma laughed.

"She's already comfortable and doesn't need me," he countered with a chuckle.

Oma contemplated sharing his concerns but it seemed mean-spirited to upset the newly married couple after just twenty-four hours, so he decided to let them enjoy a few days together first. In the meantime, he would watch things closely and jump in if needed.

"There is much to learn. Certainly, for her, but also for you," the local man counseled.

"My career is important, too," Jake stated with a revealing smile.

"I understand my friend and my advice in all things is patience," Oma offered.

With that, they separated and Jake went searching for his wife. Thinking she might still be at camp, he started there but it was empty so he wandered through the village until he spotted her sitting with a group of women. Edging nearer while trying to remain undetected, he got close enough to see that everyone seemed quite happy and that his wife appeared equally engaged in a non-verbal exchange of discovery. Then, as he watched, she took an infant child from a young mother and happily bounced the baby in her lap as the others laughed loudly. Pleased but not surprised by her rapid assimilation, he returned to the tent and after drafting his weekly report, he laid down for a nap.

When Jake woke, he could hear his wife talking to Oma by the fire pit and listened to her describe her day excitedly for a few minutes before rising and joining them. Helen explained how they had shown her how they made the red paste and later let her help with some sewing. After that, she pestered the local man with a variety of questions she had thought of during the day and Jake realized that most were things he had learned over his weeks in the village that now seemed natural.

"Helen, you don't have to learn everything the first day," her husband laughed during a break in the discussion.

"Well, there's a lot to learn," she countered and then added, "I like being involved. I'm going to see if they'll let me sit with them tomorrow."

The following day that's exactly what she did and at dusk, she made a point of engaging Oma to ask him questions about things still unresolved. The next day was more of the same and around midday, while they sat in camp, the local advisor shared the village's view of Helen with her husband.

"She is making quite the impression. Very friendly...approachable. She is eager to learn and is even helping with some chores," he started, and before Jake could respond, he added, "She is winning over the village."

"The groups she's in always seem happy," the young husband laughed.

"Yes, very...she is an asset," he said.

That night, after making love, with their cots positioned close, Jake used his hand to gently caress her body as they talked.

"Are you enjoying the visit," he asked.

"Yeah..." she sighed, stating what had become obvious.

"What are you going to do tomorrow?" he probed.

At first, she didn't respond, and then she turned a little so she could look at him and giggled, "I want to take a smoke bath."

"Really?" he laughed.

"Yeah, and maybe get my hair braided...and you know...coated," she said.

"Hell, Helen...you should have brought your skirt. You could go topless," Jake teased.

"Cute..." she countered, and then replied, "I know how to make them now anyway."

"Are you serious about the bath...and the hair?" he asked.

"Maybe...what do you think?" she replied eagerly.

"How hard is that stuff to get out of your hair? What if you don't like it?" he asked, thinking practically.

"I don't know. I guess it's a risk," she giggled.

Jake didn't object but he felt certain she wouldn't go through with it so he stopped dead in his tracks when he spotted her sitting cross-legged in front of an attractive young woman who was in the process of braiding her hair. Since her back was to him, he was able to approach undetected and he noticed she had switched from her normal long-sleeved shirt to a sleeveless one that had several buttons undone. Not wanting to hover, he left her for a while and when he returned, he saw that the braiding was now complete and the red substance was getting applied. Without question, she had surprised him but he put it down to her adventurous ways and admired her ability to adapt.

j267
j267
4,573 Followers