Oilfield Trash Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" she asked an hour later when she found her husband at camp.

She stood before him with her braided hair, face, and neck coated with the red substance and one of the fibrous loops around her neck. Like earlier, she wore the sleeveless blouse with the top buttons undone, and it appeared damp with sweat.

"You look different but I can't quite put my finger on it," he teased.

"Stop it...be honest," she demanded.

The braided hair made her face look narrower and highlighted her elfish ears but it was her blues eyes contrasted by the red that made the biggest impression.

"Your eyes...the blue...the girls here all have dark eyes. It looks different," he answered.

"That's what Oma said," she replied.

"Oma saw you?" he asked, although given the size of the village he knew it shouldn't be a surprise.

"Yes, he watched them put the paste on," she responded.

"Who gave you the necklace?" her husband asked.

"An older woman. Oma said she was like the village midwife," she explained.

"I see..." Jake said, and then a thought came to him and he asked, "Are you braless?"

"Yes," she answered meekly.

"Why?" he asked, suddenly wondering where all this was coming from.

"Nobody cares," she replied defensively.

"Why?" he pushed.

"I don't know...I thought it would be fun. I thought you'd like it," she said.

"Do you take a smoke bath?" he probed recalling the other item on her list.

"Yeah..." she giggled, and before her husband could respond, she asked, "Do I smell different?"

Jake ignored her question as he thought about the smoke bath. He knew that a special hut existed for the process, mostly used by the females, but he couldn't envision Helen going through that process.

"You went to that hut?" he asked.

"Yeah...the one close to the pens," she confirmed.

"Don't they get naked? Did you get naked?" he probed.

"I kept my panties on," she replied with an impish look.

"Damn, Helen. In one afternoon, you've gone insane," he declared truly surprised by her actions.

"It's not bad. I'm just experiencing the tribal ways," she answered defensively.

"You are doing that," Jake said as reached for her and as they embraced her new smell brought back memories of Sualala and Uvusera.

Suddenly, he wanted inside her, so he took her hand and led her into their tent. The look in her eyes informed him that she was aware of his intent and showed that she had desires of her own. His hands went to her blouse and quickly pulled it off discovering that the paste extended to the tops of her breasts. Instantly, his thoughts went to what Oma had seen but rather than press her for more information, he started on her pants and when she was naked, she climbed onto the cot on her hands and knees once more reminding him of his encounters with the native women.

"Uhhhh...ohhh, baby..." she called out when he penetrated her.

"Damn you're wet," Jake grunted, surprised at her advanced state of arousal.

"Mmmm...yeah..." she moaned.

The combination of her appearance, her smell, and the condition of her pussy made him highly excited and he took her with vigor, pistoning into her opening at a rapid pace. Quickly, her staccato grunts joined the sounds of their bodies meeting and for the first time since they became intimate, Jake realized they were experiencing sex in a strictly physical way.

"You like that, tribal girl?" he taunted.

"Yeah...don't stop," she begged.

"Not going to," he declared although he could already feel his balls tightening.

"Close..." she whined seconds later.

Jake tried hard to hold back but the wave came at him hard and suddenly his legs grew wobbly as his dick began to fire. Fortunately, he managed to just get her to the release point and as he started to fade her orgasm took hold.

"Ohhhh...I'm there...oh Jake...oh yes...ohhhh..." she moaned and then dropped her head to the cot.

Jake's dick pulled free when he fell onto his cot and he watched as his pretty wife slowly rolled to her side as several aftershocks wracked her body. He took a minute to catch his breath and then looked outside and was pleased to find the camp empty. Returning to his wife, he pulled their cots close and then covered them both with the same blanket. He rubbed her tummy with his hand and was pleased when she let loose with a contented sigh.

"You surprised me," he whispered, returning to her actions that day.

"In a bad way?" she asked nervously.

"No...no, mostly good I think," he laughed.

"Mostly? What's bad?" she pushed.

"That I don't know what might happen next!" he declared.

"Isn't mystery good?" she giggled.

"Mostly," he laughed.

They rested for a time and then rose for dinner but kept the discussion with Oma brief before returning to their tent. Jake pushed her for more information on all that had occurred but didn't learn anything significant and then the conversation shifted to what she planned to do for the next few days. She explained that she found the simple interaction with the villagers very entertaining and didn't really need a formal plan or agenda. Instead, she would just do what the group she joined did that day and find a way to interact.

The following morning as they dressed, his wife gave him a questioning look when she pulled a bra from her suitcase, and when he shrugged, she tossed it aside and slipped on a blouse. Then, after breakfast, she slipped away to find something to do as the men talked.

"I continue to hear good things from the villagers," the black man said when she was gone.

"She is really enjoying the visit. Way more than I expected," the new husband answered.

"Yes, you've mentioned her spirit and it's evident," he replied.

"After yesterday, it's very evident," he laughed and then added, "I mean I'm not surprised by the hair or even the paste but the smoke bath I didn't expect."

"Yes...well..." the black man started and then a serious expression appeared on his face. He went silent for a time before finally saying, "There is a situation I think we should discuss."

"What's that?" Jake asked, suddenly nervous.

"Helen...your wife...is gathering lots of attention and she is quite attractive. I think we must be prepared if the chief should show an interest," he said.

"Seriously? Don't they understand that their custom is not our custom?" he asked.

"In a general sense, yes. But there is the bias and with such a beautiful woman the mind can convince us of things that are not true. Also, there is what's already happened and the belief you accept the custom," he answered.

"Shit..." the young white man said.

"Perhaps the best solution would be to cut her visit short..." Oma started.

"I can't just do that. She came all this way after all the planning and she loves it. You see how much she's enjoying herself," he said interrupting the black man.

"Then, we must be prepared. I will certainly try to explain if an inquiry occurs but we must also be ready for other situations. Determine how to decline," he replied.

"Can't Helen decline? Isn't that the rule...the protocol and don't I have to make the offer?" Jake asked.

"Yes, but in this case, I think...there is the potential for pressure and with what we want to accomplish, an explanation is needed," he said.

"What's your suggestion?" the oilman asked.

"At this point, I'm not certain of the best course," he acknowledged, and then added, "So, my suggestion is we continue to think about it but hope the need doesn't arise."

"Okay, I'm not sure what else to do...for now," Jake concurred.

With that, Jake went searching for his wife, suddenly feeling the need to check on her safety. He spotted her with a group of four women, one of whom was quite young and heavily pregnant, working on clothing. Everything seemed to be in order, and he was just about to depart when he spotted Matuta watching him from a nearby hut. Since his wife's arrival, she had kept a low profile so her appearance after the recent conversation with Oma seemed like a bad omen. When they made eye contact, the young woman smiled demurely and Jake couldn't keep from smiling back. Clearly pleased by the response, she made a step his way but realizing he needed to make a hasty retreat, Jake spun and made his way back to camp.

He had just finished preparing a snack when Oma appeared and by his look, he could tell the man had something to share.

"I've just learned that Kozo is making a visit to the cattle camp in the morning," he said.

"Okay," Jake answered, unclear about what he wanted to convey.

"Let me explain," he replied and when the American man nodded, he continued with, "Perhaps, you and your wife should go with him. It is quite likely, based on the last visit, that he will suggest a trade. You and your wife will of course decline as graciously as possible but word will undoubtedly get back to Chief Tiajuwu. It will provide evidence that you don't offer Helen."

"That's damn risky...I mean with Sualala there?" Jake countered.

"Yes, there is risk. I agree," he concurred, and then added, "But, there is an opportunity as well."

"I don't know..." the young husband replied nervously.

"Remember, you have the language on your side in this case. You can easily claim a misunderstanding," Oma offered.

Despite the obvious risks involved, Jake found himself considering the idea primarily because he didn't like the concept of waiting around passively to see if the chief made an approach. Action seemed far preferrable and Oma was correct that the language difference, in this case, provided a defense. They talked it through for another hour and somewhere along the way, he realized he had turned into an active plotter. When they finished, the local man departed to discuss things with Kozo and when he returned twenty minutes later, he announced that the chief's right-hand man had eagerly accepted their request. Now, it was up to Jake to discuss the idea with his wife and see if he could get her concurrence.

Helen returned from her day with the village women as dusk approached looking quite happy. She disappeared into the tent for a few minutes to freshen up and then joined her husband and Oma at the fire.

"Did you have lunch today?" Jake asked since he hadn't seen her in camp since morning.

"I had a little with the village women," she explained with a satisfied smile.

"Oh, okay...look an opportunity has developed that I thought you might find interesting," he started, and when she raised her eyebrows hopefully, he continued with, "Kozo is making a trip tomorrow to the cattle station I told you about. He's asked if we want to go."

"Really? Tomorrow? You said it was a half-day walk, right?" she responded eagerly.

"Yes, that's right. Do you want to go?" he asked.

"Yes," she responded instantly.

Her emphatic acceptance made both men chuckle but Jake felt pleased that at least the first step had proved effortless. Now, if things just developed as planned, they might find themselves with a solid deterrent against an attempt by the chief. Plus, even if he tried, they at least had the foundation of an explanation. While Oma went to give Kozo the news, Jake described the journey and made a few suggestions about what she should bring along.

Early the next morning, the couple met Kozo at the edge of the village and they immediately set out. The African man led with Helen in the middle and Jake in the rear carrying their pack and although they moved with purpose, husband and wife had no problem keeping up. Like the previous trek, Kozo would stop occasionally to point out something of interest and in between these breaks, Jake's eyes locked on his wife's firm ass. It made him think about the upcoming evening in new surroundings and he felt his dick stiffen as he thought about enjoying his wife's lovely body.

When they had covered a third of the distance, Kozo stopped for a needed rest and Jake noticed that his wife's sweat-soaked shirt made it evident she was braless. Their guide noticed too and didn't try to hide his looks that several times turned into hard stares. Jake could tell she was nervous about the man's attention but thinking it could prove useful later, he said nothing. After a snack and some water, they returned to the trail and after a few minutes, the young husband could tell his wife was now much less talkative. He suspected it was due to the African man's attention, so to break her from the funk, he initiated a conversation. Struggling at first, he kept at it and after a few minutes, she had fully engaged. They made another stop with a similar dynamic but Helen seemed less impacted this time, and they covered the remaining distance in good spirits.

Sualala and another woman appeared as soon as they arrived with her baby in her arms and after greeting her husband, she gave Jake a becoming smile. He knew the woman's look suggested much and he forced his eyes straight ahead so his wife wouldn't see his guilt. Kozo did an admirable job of making introductions and the couple learned the other woman's name was Badina. She was older with a reserved personality and soon moved several steps away. Just as they started to gather around the fire, Thombo appeared and they repeated the greetings.

The tribal men began an animated conversation while Helen started to coo over the infant, and the interaction between his wife and recent lover sent a chill down his spine. Before they left the main village, he knew a risk existed but now he felt near panic and wondered what he could do to separate the women. Unfortunately, when Sualala settled at the fire, his wife sat next to her and he feared that if she looked up at him, she would see the guilt on his face. Thankfully, Kozo tapped him on the arm and led him to the same hut he had used before. Still in a state of some disrepair, he dropped their backpack inside, and needing a break to regroup, he went to the nearby pens.

Slowly, the angst dissipated and he moved back to the group joining them just as the two black women stood and started to prepare the evening meal. Somehow, Helen had managed to keep the infant who she bounced in her lap as the men laughed. Jake took Sualala's empty place, opposite Kozo, and noticed that the black man would occasionally let his eyes wander his wife's body. Mentally, he kicked himself for agreeing to the visit and despite the plans he had made with Oma, he hoped that Kozo didn't attempt a swap.

"This baby is so darling," Helen laughed.

"Don't get any ideas," Jake replied.

"Hmmm..." she countered playfully.

Normally, the subject would make him nervous, but in the current situation, he was happy to have something to redirect his focus. For the next few minutes, they played with the child but when the tribal women returned, Sualala took the boy to her hut. She returned a few minutes later and with help from Badina, first prepared and then doled out the simple meal. Several times in the main village, Helen had shared food with the people, so Jake knew she wouldn't cause a fuss but he was still impressed by the way she gratefully accepted her portion. Like before, when they finished the food, a jug of beer appeared and Badina did the honors.

"Ahhh...the good stuff," Jake chuckled.

"Is it good?" his wife asked.

"Okay...warm though," he replied.

"I want some," she responded.

"Uhhh...I don't know. I don't think the women drink," her husband explained.

"That's not fair," she protested.

"Not the custom I guess," he answered.

As soon as the word left his lips, he cringed and couldn't help but glance at Kozo who looked back at him with a strange smile. Thombo had a different expression as well and intuitively he knew that he would be facing an awkward situation before the night was over. The real question, the one that mattered, was whether he could navigate the minefield without his wife becoming suspicious. If so, then maybe they had accomplished their goal of Kozo delivering a message to Chief Tiajuwu that they could build on.

Soon, the tribal women departed and as Sualala rose, she gave him the same seductive smile she had shared when they first arrived. From the stares that Helen received, Jake suspected that the men expected her to do the same, however, she didn't pick up on the social clues and after several minutes, Kozo started speaking and motioning with his hands, clearly trying to deliver a message. When he pointed towards his hut, Jake thought he knew exactly what he had in mind and when his eyes turned to Helen, no doubt remained. Now, the time had arrived to graciously decline and although he had thought about how to do it, his nervousness defeated his plans. Instead, he just shook his head and put his hand palm out in a negative gesture. Fortunately, the black man got the message although his face showed clear disappointment, and Jake, thinking it best to leave, helped his wife up and led them to their hut.

"What just happened?" Helen asked when they were inside.

"Nothing...I mean...I'm not completely sure. I think nothing," the young husband stammered.

"It was strange... I don't think it was nothing," she countered.

One of the women had started a small fire and Jake, hoping to end the discussion, took several sticks from the pile outside the opening and added placed them on top. Then, they removed the ground cloth from the pack and spent the next few minutes arranging things. After using a towelette on their face and neck, the couple lay down and Jake pulled the thin blanket over their bodies.

"I'm exhausted. It's been a long day," he announced.

"Tell me what happened. You're hiding something," his wife demanded.

Jake thought that he had successfully avoided the conversation, but by her tone, he knew she wasn't going to let it go so, with a sigh, he replied, "I think Kozo had some hope that...the custom they have...you know...that I...we...might trade."

"Trade wives?" she asked.

"Yes..." he confirmed.

"Wow, that's crazy," she replied and started to giggle.

The young husband, thrilled that she found it humorous, replied, "Yeah...strange doings."

With that, the conversation turned to other subjects and they continued to whisper to each other as they started to drift off.

"Did anything happen last time?" Helen asked, jolting Jake from his near sleep.

"No...nothing," he replied.

Nervous about how forceful his response came out, he braced himself for some follow-on questions but thankfully none came. With his nerves on edge, he struggled to sleep, and only when he heard his wife's soft purrs, did he finally manage to relax.

His wife's stirrings early the next morning woke him from a fitful sleep and together they drank some water and had an energy bar before emerging from the hut. Sualala squatted next to the fire, adding some wood, but none of the others was present. As they approached, the pretty woman looked up with a broad smile that seemed out of place for so early in the day, and Jake realized he hadn't fully appreciated the power of the villager's non-verbal communication. He asked about Kozo and when she pointed towards the pens, he turned towards them hoping his wife would follow but she began using sign language to ask about the baby, so he reluctantly left her behind.

Both tribal men stood just outside the enclosure, talking rapidly as they inspected one of the animals. They barely acknowledged Jake as he joined them and for the next few minutes, he listened to their interaction wondering what it was about. He couldn't see any obvious issue with the lean cow and knew it would be exceedingly difficult to get an explanation. Finally, as Thombo stepped away, Kozo turned to the oilman and his smile indicated he held no ill feelings about last night's rejection. He motioned for Jake to follow him and after they had walked several hundred yards from the camp, he guessed that, like his prior visit, they were in search of a lost animal. For a moment, pangs of concern swept through him as he thought about Helen alone with the woman he had enjoyed, and the clues she had already provided with her indiscreet gazes and smiles. He hoped his wife wouldn't try to question the woman, at least not while he was gone but knew it was a possibility.