Oilfield Trash Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they broke, Jake rationalized that sufficient time had elapsed and set off to locate his wife. As before, he found her at Lulu's hut with several women, and fortunately, Sualala wasn't present. Several men were near, taking long looks at his wife's naked breasts, and it looked like she had received a fresh coating of the red paste. With his attention fixed on the group of women, at first, he didn't notice that Matuta stood staring at him from just ten yards away. Her expression showed more boldness than normal and suddenly a wave of guilt swept through the young husband and he retreated swiftly to the camp.

Jake tried to find something to occupy his mind and for an hour or so he had success but knowing he needed to check on his wife again, he headed back towards the group. However, when he arrived, he found Sualala present but not his wife and for a moment he cringed as he considered what might have happened. He attempted to ask the woman about her but when this proved unsuccessful, he started to roam the village. After making a circuit and not finding her, he headed back towards the doctor's hut and met Oma as he approached from the opposite direction.

"Hey, I'm looking for Helen. Can you ask them where she went?" he said to the advisor.

Immediately, the black man engaged the women in the native language and then turned to Jake and reported, "She left about thirty minutes ago. They saw her walking up the hill towards the cattle pens."

Jake set off and was mildly irritated when he realized that Oma intended to follow. The men walked up the small rise in silence and when they reached the pens, they stopped to scan the area. At first, all they could see were two older men inspecting an animal, but just as they prepared to move closer, from the far edge of the clearing Helen appeared from behind some brush with a man close behind that Jake realized was Kozo. The young wife suddenly stopped, allowing the tribal man to move close which blocked her from their view. They could tell some type of interaction was occurring but the distance and their positions made it impossible to see the details. For almost a minute, Jake watched in silence as he tried to decipher the meaning of the encounter but when the black man directed his wife towards a nearby dilapidated hut, he felt like a brick had impacted his skull. Quickly, the couple disappeared into the structure which removed any lingering doubts about their intent.

"Shit! Damn...oh shit," Jake exclaimed as he started forward.

"Wait!" Oma called out to him which made him stop and turn, and when the black man caught up, he indicated with his hands for the young husband to calm down and then said, "There is opportunity. A balancing..."

"You're crazy," he replied and started to turn.

"Listen! Your wife will no longer have power over you...consider this," the man counseled.

Strangely, although he desperately wanted to run to the hut and stop the sordid encounter, he became still, then looked at Oma and replied, "This is insane."

"Yes, but a solution," the man responded.

Jake turned and his eyes locked on the hut as his mind raced with thoughts of what was currently taking place. His experiences with Sualala and Uvusera had indicated that foreplay was minimal but it didn't stop him from visualizing them kissing deeply as their hands explored. Would Kozo, wanting to savor the unique opportunity, slow things down, or had his blood already boiled? With each passing minute, the angst within the young husband grew until he couldn't stand still any longer.

"This is crazy!" he declared, suddenly feeling foolish for listening to his advisor.

With purpose, and with Oma close behind, he covered the distance to the hut, and even before he arrived, he could hear the clear sounds of mating. No animal skin covered the entrance and part of the roof was missing which provided plenty of light to spot his wife on her hands and knees as Kozo thrust into her powerfully.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh..." he forced from her each time his cock hit bottom.

The black man expelled a litany of sounds, almost like a chant, and looking closer, Jake could see that his wife had not even undressed. Her small skirt pushed over her ass now circled her waist and she still wore her sandals. Unlike his conquest, Kozo had stripped completely and with his hands firmly on her hips, he managed the rhythm of the sex.

Jake, realizing he had become frozen in place, considered how best to intervene, but before he could move, he watched as his wife's hand reached back and gripped the black man's wrist. For a moment, he thought she might be feeling pain but when she pulled his hand to her breasts, he knew she had given herself to him.

"Dear Lord," he whispered, mostly to himself.

Jake noticed Oma step closer and glancing towards him he could see his eyes fixed on his wife. Suddenly, the decadent scene became surreal and the thought of being so far from civilization and at the mercy of natives sent a chill up his spine.

"Ohhh...mmm...ohhh..." his wife whined, and the sudden change in her sounds indicated something was happening.

At that moment, Kozo half-turned and spotted the men. The carnal hunger in his eyes shocked Jake and delivered the message that nothing was more important to him than depositing his seed into his white lover. His hand returned to her hip and he started moving with more purpose which forced more pleas from Helen that joined with the black man's excited grunts. Clearly, both were very close and when Jake heard his wife's high-pitched squeaks start, he knew she was just a few seconds away.

"Ohhh, yes...ohhh, yes...go...go..." she cried out when it arrived.

The young wife fell onto her forearms with her forehead against the dirt while Kozo continued to pummel her pussy. Her sounds made it clear that his actions were prolonging her orgasm but slowly they devolved into soft mews. Then, without warning, Kozo let loose with a loud grunt followed by a roar and pulled her ass hard against his cock. Seconds ticked by as he held her in place letting every drop of semen escape before he finally relaxed his grip. Instantly, she fell forwards separating their bodies and Kozo's wet uncut cock came into view. To Jake, it looked slightly longer than average and sported a large pink head still fully distended from its sheath. Kozo took a quick look back at the two voyeurs and then worked his shaft back inside Helen's sodden pussy. For almost a minute, he worked his cock into her and then fell onto her prone body and became still.

Feeling numb and with his mind in turmoil, Jake was grateful when he felt Oma's hand on his arm, guiding him away. They went straight to their camp and the young American pulled out one of the bottles of whiskey he had brought and doled out healthy pours.

"My God," he said after taking a drink.

"Jake, listen to me. This is important. Think of it as a solution. Don't get wild or mad or judgmental," Oma offered.

"Well, my wife..." he started.

"You did the same...more than once," the black man interrupted, reminding him of his indiscretions.

"It's not the same," Jake answered.

"Perhaps not...but it is a solution," Oma said, repeating his message.

The men had almost emptied their glasses when Helen appeared but she darted into the tent without acknowledging their presence.

Jake drained the last of the whiskey and then said, "Well..."

"Gently," the black man replied.

In slow measured steps with his body practically shaking, Jake moved to the tent and when he entered, he found his wife naked with her back to him. Immediately, his eyes traced her body looking for signs of her recent taking but although he saw nothing, in just a few seconds, his nose picked up the unmistakable smell of sex. The seconds ticked by as each remained in their position and the young husband knew her reluctance to turn was a sign of the guilt she felt.

"Helen..." he finally said in a low voice.

"What?" she asked nervously.

"I know what happened...I know...Kozo," he replied.

At first, she didn't respond but after an awkward silence, she took a deep breath and said, "So?"

"Well shit...I guess we're even..." Jake sighed, trying hard to remain calm.

"I guess..." his wife offered as she turned.

With her front now in view, he spotted some dirt across her breasts and shoulders that he knew she picked up when she collapsed in the hut. Following his line of sight, she glanced down and saw the markings then looked up at him with a worried expression.

"What now?" Jake asked.

Rather than respond, she stepped toward him and placed her head against his chest in an act of contrition. He looped his arm around her neck in acceptance and they remained that way as each struggled to come to grips with the situation. Almost a minute had passed when he felt her hand land on his hip and then slowly snake between them until she found his dick. Strangely, it didn't take much effort for her to make it stiffen, and when she had it mostly hard, she backed away a step and looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

"Let's make love," she whispered.

Although it seemed insane to share sex with his wife after what had occurred, he knew it would help their healing. Also, he couldn't deny the pounding in his ears and his erect shaft as some basic desire now pushed him to get inside her used opening. When his hand fell to her naked ass, she quickly started fumbling with his belt.

"Uggghhh..." Oma heard a few minutes after Jake entered the tent.

Her excited grunt let him know that her sweet pussy was experiencing the second intrusion within the last hour and for a few minutes, he listened to their coupling while dreaming of his cock sliding into her depths. The sounds also attracted the camp assistants who stood by with big smiles as the couple fucked furiously behind the tarp. Finally, with his libido fully inflamed, Oma set off to locate the village woman he had befriended.

The extreme wetness of his wife's pussy provided the young husband vivid proof that she still carried the semen of the tribal man. At first, it caused him distress but his wife's passion quickly overcame his concerns and he started pounding into her forcefully unconcerned about her loud cries. Unfortunately, his aggressive pace soon had her hole squelching with each thrust, and despite all his efforts to maintain control, the tingling in his balls built until he suddenly exploded.

"Ohhhh...oh shit...shit..." he grunted as he felt his cum fire out.

After resting for several minutes, Helen tried to rise and clean herself but Jake wouldn't allow it until after he had her again. This time, remembering her mating with Kozo, he put her on her knees and took her from behind even pressing on her shoulders to force her chest against the cot. Although his wife became very excited, she didn't release but somehow, he managed to force out a bit more. Only then did he let her take the wipes to clean her sweaty body and when her hand moved between her legs, their eyes locked as she slowly wiped the mess.

"I'm afraid the entire village knows," Oma said to Jake the next morning as they sipped coffee.

"That's not good," the young man sighed.

"To the contrary. You continue to think as a westerner. Both you and your wife have embraced the tradition. There is no judgment...or shame. They view it all very positive," he explained.

"But there wasn't a trade...a swap," Jake said.

"The rules...customs...I think you have to see them as a bit vague," Oma chuckled.

"I see," he replied, and then asked, "Chief Tiajuwu? Is he okay?"

"Yes...a positive for him too as I understand," he offered, and then added after a pause, "Although, perhaps some jealousy as well."

"Great," Jake responded.

"Yes, it appears our plan has been ruined by... We need to be prepared I think," he replied, catching himself.

Helen, ashamed of what had happened and afraid to show herself in the village, stayed in camp for the next two days. The young couple had multiple conversations about their behavior and Jake gallantly took most of the blame, telling her it was his actions that started things. It helped her rationalize her behavior and deal with her guilt. They talked about her returning home but she was adamant that she was not going to leave without him and finally, on the third day, she ventured out albeit fully clothed. She wandered the village for a while, returning to their camp several times, but in mid-afternoon, she ended up at the herbalist's hut talking to the women.

"How did the day go?" Jake asked that evening.

"Good, I guess," she replied, and then added, "I'm not pregnant."

It was a bold statement, a little inappropriate he thought, but he let it go and responded, "The doctor said so?"

"Yeah," she confirmed.

For the past few weeks, Oma had referred to an upcoming village event and the next morning, he explained to the couple that it would occur in three days. They pestered the man with questions and learned that it was an occasion to commemorate the dead but that it took the form of a lively celebration. Slaughtering of cattle would take place to provide an abundance of food and there would be several ceremonies involving dancing and singing.

"Chief Tiajuwu will no doubt drink beer during the festival and I think...if he has a mind to, he might offer the trade," the counselor warned when he had Jake alone.

"What do we do?" he asked.

"I think we'll just have to take our chances when you decline. I think we might be able to overcome it. Anyway, there is no other way..." he replied.

The energy in the village slowly rose over the next few days and by the time the chief declared the start of the festival everyone, including the visitors, was in a joyous mood. Once before, Jake had witnessed all the adult women participate in a tribal dance but Helen had never seen it and she stood enthralled as they circled the central fire and moved to the steady beat of drums while chanting. Later, there was a feast and the couple eagerly joined the throng who by now paid them little mind. Nervous about the chief, Jake pulled his wife away from the crowd at sundown, just as the beer appeared, and then retreated to their tent. They shared a drink and then went to bed with the young husband happy that nothing untoward had occurred.

The next day, the height of the celebration, started out like the first and the couple made several ventures into the village when the sounds grew loud and then returned to their camp when things calmed. Midday, while watching another dance, Sualala and another woman approached Helen and after a confusing interaction, started to pull on her arm. The laughter coming from the native women implied that nothing serious was occurring and after a while, Jake watched as they led his wife away. Curious but unconcerned, the oilman remained in his spot expecting her to return soon. However, when an hour had elapsed, he went searching and after circling the village and checking the tent, he was on his way back to the fire when he heard a loud roar. Hastening his step, he arrived to see another dance had started, and in the line, he spotted his wife, wearing only the small skirt and adornments freshly covered in the red paste. Her firm breasts jiggled with each step and it seemed like every eye was on them as she followed the line in the slow circle.

As he stood in surprise wondering what to do, Chief Tiajuwu emerged from his hut and took a position near the dancers. It took over a minute for Helen to make the loop but as she approached his spot, Jake could see that the black leader's eyes eagerly roamed her body. He had seen her topless in the outfit before as she sat in the small circle of women but something seemed different now. Perhaps it was the energy of the celebration or maybe he had already started on the beer but he now leered at her, hungrily.

"This is not ideal," Oma said from behind him.

With his eyes locked on his wife, the man had approached him undetected to issue the warning. Jake nodded his head, concurring with the man's assessment but felt uncertain about how to proceed. Indeed, the damage had already occurred and his mind shifted to how and why his wife had accepted the village women's efforts. Intuitively, he knew the chief would view her encounter with Kozo and her current dress as an invitation.

"Why did she change?" Jake said, mostly to himself.

"The rhythms are seductive," Oma replied with a shrug.

The young husband nodded his head and watched the throng until the song ended. As Helen stepped away, she spotted her husband and moved toward him with a big smile on her face.

"Why did you put...change?" he asked.

Suddenly, looking nervous, she looked down for a moment and then said, "I don't know... They kept pushing me and I wanted to be part of it."

"You didn't need to..." he started but at that moment a villager approached and engaged Oma in a discussion.

"We've been invited to meet with the chief later," he said after the short conversation.

"Who?" Jake asked.

"Everyone," the black man answered, and after a pause added, "Your wife, too."

A smile filled Helen's face as, unaware of the man's intent, she thought it meant she would get to experience another element of tribal life. Oma, realizing Jake needed privacy, stepped away and the couple made their way to the tent. Along the way, he thought about how to convey the message especially since her time with Kozo played a key role. He let her enter the tent alone while he sat outside and as he waited, he realized that the forthcoming interaction with the chief had always been inevitable, although fucking Kozo and her partial nudity made things far harder. He knew the chief, or in truth, any man would view their declining as a personal rejection.

"Helen, we need to talk," Jake said when he entered the tent a few minutes later.

"I know...I should have asked first," she replied looking down at her near-naked body.

"No...look...it's something else," he responded and when she offered him a confused look, he took a deep breath and explained, "The chief...the invitation to join him...he's going to ask to trade. You know...the custom we discussed."

The young wife gave him a confused look and then asked nervously, "Why do you say that?"

"The vibes he's been giving...the way he looked at you today. I just don't want you to be offended when it happens," Jake answered.

Helen stood silent as the message settled and then said, "What are you going to tell him?"

The question caught him off guard and for a moment, he looked silently at her before replying, "I'm going to graciously decline."

"Does he know about...the other thing?" she asked.

By her demeanor since her encounter with Kozo, Jake had guessed she had correctly concluded that word got around but he confirmed it by saying, "Yes."

"Then, I won't go," she declared.

"You could do that but I think he would see through it and find it offensive. I think it's better to just let me and Oma handle it when the time comes," the oilman suggested.

The chief sent a man for them just past sundown and the trio walked silently to the hut feeling the weight of the upcoming interaction. Helen now dressed as conservatively as possible had on pants and a long sleeve shirt fully buttoned which hid almost all her skin. When they arrived, they found that besides Chief Tiajuwu, Kozo, Matuta, and Uvusera sat around the small fire sporting large smiles. They made room for the visitors and fortunately, Helen landed in a spot opposite Kozo. Jake, on the other hand, wasn't as lucky and ended up with Uvusera at his side but despite the tension, for the next hour, they shared food and heavy beer while managing to have a lively interaction. For a time, their anxieties waned but when the chief's expression suddenly changed, they knew the offer was about to occur.