Oilfield Trash Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As anticipated, the chief began speaking to Oma who listened intently for over a minute, and then turned to Jake and said simply, "As we discussed, the chief is making his offer."

Before the young husband could reply, the chief and Kozo started a rapid exchange, and curious, Jake asked, "What are they saying?"

"Uhhh...the chief is asking about...your wife," the advisor explained.

"My God..." Helen whispered as her face turned red.

Seconds later, Uvusera joined the banter and in a wholly unexpected move, she placed her hand on Jake's arm. His wife's eyes quickly took it in and he watched as she looked directly at the native woman and then at Oma as a strange look appeared on her face.

"What's she saying?" she demanded.

"Uhhh...I...uhhh..." he stammered caught totally off guard.

"Did you do it with her? Did you fuck her?" she asked her husband angrily.

"Honey..." he started before she cut him off.

"You bastard!" she yelled which stopped the other discussions.

"Helen, I didn't have a choice," Jake tried knowing he was busted and denial was futile.

She looked at him with disdain for several seconds and then a surge seemed to sweep through her body and she said, "Trade with him. Let's do it. I want to fuck him."

"No, Helen let's leave," he said as the chief started talking to Oma.

"No...you leave," she countered and before he realized what she was doing, she moved across the hut and took a position next to the chief.

The submissive act left no doubt as to her intent and a huge smile filled the tribal leader's face as his arm circled the white woman's waist. Instantly, he lost all interest in the others, and with a quick dismissive wave of his hand, he turned towards the white woman and started to fondle her covered breasts.

"Helen?" Jake tried once more but her hands were already unbuttoning her shirt.

Uvusera began to prod him towards the entrance with Kozo's help and even Oma nudged him along. Suddenly, he was outside looking at the night sky amidst a group of villagers still enjoying the celebration. When he turned, he saw that Kozo and another man now stood guard at the entrance which meant if he wanted to go for his wife, it would likely create a huge scene.

"Let it go," Oma whispered.

Jake knew the man was banking on the success of the project as security for his future and feeling like he was being sold out, he exclaimed, "Fuck, Oma! Some things are more important than a damn project."

"Calm my friend. Now, you have no solution. Soon, you will," he counseled in an irritatingly rational voice.

He knew the black man had a point and it had seemed to work with Sualala but it still felt disgusting and he was still contemplating his next move when he felt Uvusera tugging on his arm. In the past, she had acted indifferent towards their encounters and he couldn't help but wonder if she had grown fond of him or if it was part of the chief's plan. Nonetheless, feeling numb his feet started to move and he let her guide him to the same hut they had used in the past. Her clothes came off quickly and when he didn't immediately start on his, her hands took over. She had his shirt unbuttoned and his pants puddled at his feet when a strong urge hit him to check on his wife. Fighting the black woman's efforts, he put his clothes back in place, exited the hut, and moved the short distance to the chief's lodge where he found the two men still guarding the entrance. A crowd had begun to gather around the hut which made it difficult to hear but risking the men's ire by getting close, he picked up the rhythmic whimpers of his wife. Evidently, the chief had elected to move swiftly and now plowed his cock into his wife's lovely pussy. Looking towards Kozo, he saw him smiling back excitedly and it dawned on the young man that within twenty feet were two men that had experienced his new wife.

Slowly, he moved back towards Uvusera, and when he entered the hut, she looked at him with an irritated expression but still started back on his clothes. Once naked, he fell next to her and she quickly went to work on his flaccid dick by pulling on it roughly.

Things had moved swiftly when everyone left the hut and in less than a minute, the chief had Helen's bra pushed off her breasts and was sucking hungrily on her small nipples. Still incensed at her husband's cheating she let him undress her and accepted his probing fingers in her pussy. When he pushed her onto her knees, she knew what was coming and for a moment she tried to break free as the insanity of it all suddenly hit home. However, Chief Tiajuwu easily kept her in position and while his cock probed for her opening, she tried again but when he suddenly thrust inside, she lost focus and by the third stroke he had taken complete control. He gripped her hips tightly, like Kozo, and pummeled into her relentlessly and at first, she tried to stay detached. However, the consistent stroking managed to quickly wear her down, and strangely she found keen erotic fulfillment from her submission. When the villagers began to chant, she knew they offered it as an encouragement to their leader and it made her feel uniquely desired.

Finally, Uvusera managed to get Jake's dick stiff and she quickly spun to her knees and offered her well-worn pussy. As soon as he got inside, she started to push against him hoping to create a pace and after a minute or so, he finally managed to get into the moment, took hold of her hips, and started pushing deep. The older black woman emitted soft whines of excitement which helped fuel Jake's lust and he had just increased the pace some more when she suddenly gripped his shaft with her pussy. Knowing her technique, one hand went to her shoulder and he pushed hard into her worming slowly inside until she released her grip. Several times, she repeated her efforts, and each time, he managed to force her to let go. Then, just as he re-established a nice rhythm the villagers started their chant that he knew was meant for the chief and his wife. He wanted badly for her to be in the hut as a reluctant participant just wanting it to end but instinctively, he knew the truth was likely far different. The visions played with his head and before he realized it, he was fucking the black woman hard. Her subdued whines had turned into full groans and suddenly he passed the point of no return and exploded deep into the woman.

At first light, Jake made his way back to the tent hoping to find his wife but knowing he wouldn't. Uvusera had woke him during the night for more sex and he had left her unfulfilled, however, the emotional turmoil of the evening dwarfed any feelings of guilt. He collapsed onto his cot and was half-asleep when his wife arrived several hours later. The withering look she gave him let him know that it wasn't the right time to talk so he fell onto his back and watched as she dropped onto her cot.

Helen was still sleeping when Jake left to search for Oma and found him talking to Kozo near the chief's hut. He gave the men a minute to conclude their conversation and when it was over, the smile on the man's face implied good news.

"It appears the chief is ready to commit," he said excitedly.

"Great. I lose a wife but get a project," the oilman sighed.

"Don't be so sure of that," he replied and when Jake gave him a questioning look, he asked, "May I speak...openly?"

"Yes, it's probably best if you do," he responded after a brief hesitation.

"The message I received from Kozo who was nearby as you know is that she enjoyed herself thoroughly," the black man said, and after a pause added, "Three orgasms I'm told."

"That just means..." Jake started before he let his thought die, and changing the subject, he asked, "What good does that do me?"

"I understand it will be difficult but she demanded the exchange and since she apparently enjoyed herself it should give you something to work with," he replied.

"So, I'm supposed to tell her she can't be angry with me because she's a slut?" he answered sarcastically.

Oma let a few seconds of silence ensue before he replied, "I'm sure you can find a more delicate way."

The men discussed the next steps for a few minutes although Jake's mind was elsewhere and Oma agreed to arrange a meeting with the chief to discuss the formalization of the agreement. With that, Jake returned to the tent but found his wife still asleep so he sat outside and thought about how to move forward with his marriage. Strangely, he felt little anger at his wife's actions, rationalizing they had all occurred as a result of his failures. However, he did realize he didn't know her as well as he thought as he would have never contemplated the direction she took. He knew he needed to follow up on it and force an intimate and meaningful discussion but he felt it needed to happen after they returned home to a stable environment.

Well past noon, Jake finally heard stirrings in the tent and he stepped inside to determine the damage done to his marriage. His wife, still dressed in her pants and a long-sleeved shirt, immediately locked onto him with a cold stare and ignored several attempts he made to start a conversation.

"Why are we even married?" she suddenly blurted out and before he could reply, she added, "You fucked her...two women."

"Things got out of hand. I don't have an excuse. All I can say is I'm very sorry and I love you," he offered.

She stared at him for several seconds without speaking before saying, "Please leave me alone. Just go away."

Jack returned to his chair outside and sat staring across the landscape lost in thought when his wife emerged from the tent topless in the small skirt. Without looking his way, she set off towards the village leaving him to ponder the message in her actions. For the next few days, they barely spoke, then, something happened that at first confused him and then forced all the issues to the surface.

The young oilman was sitting by himself in the camp when he noticed Sualala standing ten yards away looking at him with an odd expression. In all their time camped near the village, a woman had never ventured so close which made him wonder if she might feel empowered because of their sexual encounter. He gave her a smile, which she returned, and then he went back to some reading but when he looked up again, she was still there. Now curious, he stood and approached her and when he drew near, she grabbed his hand and tried to direct him towards the tent. Her intent was clear and for a moment Jake felt amused by the woman's desires. Then, like a bolt of lightning hitting him, he understood the meaning, and breaking free, he forced himself to remain calm as he walked slowly toward Kozo's hut. When he arrived, ignoring village etiquette, he flung back the entrance cover and found his wife and the black man enjoying a post-coital embrace. The couple looked up in surprise and before she could speak, Jake dropped the cloth and headed back towards the camp passing Sualala who stared at him in confusion.

It took more than an hour for his wife to return and in that time, Jake felt certain she was receiving the man's cock again. The idea incensed the young husband, who over the past few days, had experienced the sting of his wife's rebukes. It also confused him as this was not something done in haste as revenge. Instead, it indicated to him that his wife simply enjoyed the raw sex.

"Well?" he asked as he stood in the tent having followed her inside when she returned.

"Well, what?" she asked dismissively.

"You were with Kozo. I saw you," he said.

"Yes," she answered, turning toward her bag.

Her attitude infuriated him but he held his tongue for several seconds before replying, "I guess you just needed some fucking."

As her body stiffened, he could tell he had hit a nerve, and she turned and said, "Isn't that what happens here? What's supposed to happen? You're doing it with everyone."

The defiance in her eyes slowly morphed into vulnerability as they held their stare and Jake suddenly demanded, "Get on the cot."

"Why?" she asked.

"I want some, too," he replied.

The young wife tried to act put out but with only a little prodding, she dropped her skirt and fell onto her back. Jake made a point of looking her over and noted many curly black hairs still stuck to her sweaty body, especially across her wet vagina. He quickly shucked his clothes and with no preliminaries, he spread her legs and pushed inside. The small cot made things difficult but he found a position that allowed him to go deep and he managed to set a moderate pace.

It didn't take long for her to fill the tent with needy whimpers and somehow, they made him focus on the utter shamelessness of her actions. Quickly, he felt his blood boiling with a combination of anger and excitement, that he didn't understand but nonetheless, he put all his energies into fucking his pretty wife as powerfully as possible. At first, the rising volume of Helen's whines informed him she enjoyed his efforts but as his pace continued to increase, she began to offer signs of discomfort.

"You're hurting me," she suddenly gasped.

Consumed by his strange lust, Jake replied, "You went to him twice. Twice to fuck."

"No...no...he found me," she countered as the sounds coming from her wet pussy joined those from her mouth.

"Did he? Did you say no or did you just let him," he forced out as he thrust madly, and when she didn't respond, he demanded, "Tell me...did you just let him?"

"Yes..." she managed to gasp.

"Why?" he followed.

"I don't know..." she answered evasively.

"I know...I damn well know. It's because you like it...like his cock in you," Jake said provocatively.

Rather than respond to his comment, Helen went silent, closed her eyes, and let her husband rut into her forcefully. Seconds turned into a minute, and he was just about to challenge her again when he felt her fingers move first to his ass and then to his balls. Her nails started to tease his sensitive skin, and in a flash, he felt a wave sweep through him that told him his release was imminent. For a time, he tried to fight it back but it was too powerful and he let out a loud cry as his dick exploded.

Now, sexually spent, the emotion fled him and he felt guilty for his accusations despite his wife's sordid behavior. He managed to squirm in next to her on the cot and draped his arm over her sweaty body as he considered what to do.

"I'm sorry," Helen said breaking the silence.

Jake let s few seconds elapse before he asked, "Why, Helen?"

"I don't know," she whispered but after a few seconds of silence, she added, "It's all so bizarre."

"What does that mean?" Jake pressed.

"You did it with them...Sualala and the chief's wife. Why did you do it?" she countered.

"I told you. It was the moment...the situation and I made a mistake," he said.

"I guess I made a mistake, too," the young wife offered.

"You wanted revenge," her husband sighed, and before she could answer, he continued with, "At least the first time with Kozo and with the chief. This time...I don't know."

"I don't either," she replied.

More silence ensued but Jake couldn't let it go and wanted more details so he asked, "How did it happen?"

"Sualala found me walking in the village and took my arm. She led me to their hut and he was waiting," she explained.

"And?" he probed, wanting her to continue.

"He...motioned me inside," she replied.

"And you went," Jake stated, and then asked, "What happened next."

"He got undressed and we sat and he started playing with my nipples...looking at them like an inspection," she offered, and when her husband didn't respond, she continued with, "I...I guess...I took him in my mouth but only for a little while and then we did it."

"Did he force you? Why did you let him?" Jake asked again.

"I don't know...I really don't. It's like some strange fever came over me. The nudity all around, the tribe's passion, the strange place, the taboo...the look in his eyes," she answered vaguely.

"What look?" her husband asked.

"Kozo's look...he had a strange look...like he was on fire," she replied.

Jake let the message settle for a time before he asked, "Did you have an orgasm?"

"Yes," she admitted, and then reached behind her, grasped his erect dick, and said, "You're hard."

"Sualala came by. I sent her away," he said, ignoring her statement.

"What made you hard?" his wife pushed, refusing to let the subject go.

Helen, resting on her side with her back to her husband, raised her leg and after some fumbling, managed to bring the erect dick to her sodden opening. They moved some, working the shaft deeper, but when they stopped, Helen turned her head and looked at her husband expectantly.

Knowing what she sought, and realizing it was a fair question, he paused just for a moment before replying, "I don't know why. Maybe the same reasons you gave. Maybe learning my wife is...learning something new."

Silence returned and over a minute elapsed before the young wife whispered, "I'm ready to go home."

"I know...but...it shouldn't be long now," he replied, deciding not to share the reason for the faster timetable.

The couple stayed connected for most of the afternoon and continued to talk through the issues and their behavior. Both declared that they didn't want their marriage to end which helped set the tone and when they finished, they felt they had made solid progress although they knew they needed more discussions. Later, as he sat outside the tent while Helen slept, Jake's mind returned to the visions of his wife in passionate embraces with Kozo along with the report he had received concerning her multiple orgasms with the chief. To him, it felt like a piece of their connection had been stolen forever and he wondered how the tribe, with their odd custom, managed to accept the swapping without any apparent angst.

For the next three days, they made incredible progress with the chief. They reached an agreement on the major issues and even received the man's commitment to visit the capital to communicate his decision directly to the government. They had achieved a huge milestone and that evening Jake spent over an hour on the satellite phone explaining the progress and tentative timetable to his boss. Oma sat smiling at his side no doubt thrilled about the long-term prospects the project provided him personally. However, when the call ended, the man's expression suddenly changed and Jake, sensing something was on his mind indicated with a nod of his head that he should speak.

"I learned about something just before the call," he said.

"What's that?" Jake asked, hoping the chief wasn't getting cold feet.

"I was told Chief Maipu will be arriving tomorrow," he announced.

"Chief Maipu? Why? Was he summoned?" the oilman asked.

"I am not certain but we must be prepared to review the entire project with him even though Chief Tiajuwu said he would handle it. For respect, we must do this," Oma advised.

"Yes, I get that. The timing just seems odd," Jake replied.

Chief Maipu arrived mid-day but immediately went into consultation with Chief Tiajuwu so it wasn't until the following morning that the oilmen had an opportunity to explain the project. Fortunately, the meeting went quite well with limited questions from the tribal leader.

"Seems Chief Tiajuwu had worked on our behalf," Jake offered as they walked toward their camp.

"Yes, I think that's certain. Also, his lands are much less affected," the black man replied.

Helen sat at the outside table waiting for them and they started to give her a rundown of the meeting but after just a few minutes a tribesman appeared, held a quick exchange with Oma, and then left.

"It seems we have been invited to dine with the chiefs this evening," he explained.

Instantly, Jake's eyes locked with his wife's and he said, "You can stay here."