Oishi's Copper Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surely, I can't feel this way just because some pretty young thing ogled my legs?.

Unsure of her earlier reasoning behind her not wearing a bra or petticoat, and giving Debbie a perfect silhouette of her, standing in the sunlight.

Oh, my god... I was flirting and loved it!

Am I that lacking in any romance in my life to behave like some predatory lesbian?

The rest of Oishi's day was hectic, being the busiest day of the week for her restaurants and takeaways, which took all of her attention, keeping her from over reflecting on her interaction with the younger woman.

That was, until the early hours of the morning, when trying to sleep. She tossed and turned, mulling over her impulse to flirt with Debbie. If she wasn't her type, why was she so excited? Was the excitement in the chase? Why was she infatuated with this woman?

Debbie returned to Oishi's house at four the following morning, in the same unisex uniform, minus stab vest and fluorescent waistcoat. She parked her car in the driveway and stepped out. She walked around the back of her car to open the boot and lifted out a large sports bag containing everything she needed. Despite her slight frame, Debbie's strength impressed Oishi, making the bag look light despite its size.

Debbie nonchalantly walked up the drive, but before she could ring the doorbell, Oishi opened the door smiling, dressed in a red on white kimono silk dressing gown. Both whispered morning pleasantries and Oishi motioned for Debbie to enter.

Oishi had been awake for some time, deliberating long and hard over her attire and the reasoning behind it. Maybe it was a childish act, but the anticipation and excitement of the younger woman finding her attractive was too great to ignore.

Once Debbie removed her shoes, she looked up to see Oishi on the lower steps of the stairs. Oishi saw Debbie's eyes linger on her one exposed naked leg, before it disappeared back inside her gown, as Oishi climbed the stairs, leading Debbie to the rear bedroom.

Oishi scolded herself at her flirtatious titillation, but today, she found leading Debbie up to her bedroom an exciting prospect. Now she had started down the road, she was enjoying the journey and despite telling herself she could be leading the poor girl on, one-half of her taunted her to go further, to win the prize.

Even before dawn, it was light enough to enable them to walk around the house without turning any lights on. A nylon dustsheet now covered the bed, despite the bed's extra-large size. It disappointed Debbie to see the picture on the wall still displaying Oishi's wedding photo.

Debbie placed her sports bag down in the bay window, turning down Oishi's offer of tea or coffee or toast, as she'd recently had breakfast. Oishi made her excuses and left Debbie to it, going into the front bedroom. She dropped off her gown and slipped under the clean sheets on Ran's recently made bed. She sat up to sip a mug of tea whilst turning to her laptop.

Debbie set the tripod and camera up in the bay window, placing various radios and mobile phones on the window cill. Debbie sat in the chair Oishi had put in the window, aimed her tripod's camera at the target house and spoke into a radio to confirm she was in position.

In the next room, Oishi soon felt sleepy after juggling through her company accounts spreadsheets, placed her laptop to one side and fell into a dozy, dream-ridden sleep. Her subconscious showed her the guilt of leading Debbie on, in a pastiche of fraught ridden chapters, as she fought to convince herself it was all innocent fun.

Oishi's phone's soft six a.m. alarm woke her up. She got up and changed into her gym gear, trying to recall her dreams and find meaning. She meant to trot downstairs, but couldn't resist just a glance at this petite young woman sitting in her bedroom.

Popping her head around the rear bedroom door, she whispered to Debbie, "Hi, how's it going, any news?"

The sight of Debbie in uniform once more excited Oishi. The taut ironed fold lines in the sexless clothing hinted at curves that teased her more than a burlesque dancer would, and far more than she expected. Debbie maintained her watch without acknowledging Oishi's presence.

"The initial raids went better than expected. It looks as if we have all their drugs and most of the organisation in custody. One safe house had several trafficked girls, so that is a bonus. Another one was a knocking shop, which had the local MP half-dressed with one of the younger working girls. So he will be on the news later, but no news of our Mr Big yet."

"Well done, that is good news for the girls, not for the MP thankfully, but a shame about Mr Big. Perhaps you'll hear something soon. Would you like a cup of tea or coffee? I was going to have a workout before breakfast."

"Oh no, you go to your gym. It'll be quiet now. I'll be alright here on my own."

"Don't worry; I'm not going anywhere... I had most of our double garage fitted out with a full gym, sauna, hot tub, and shower. If you need me, come downstairs, walk through the kitchen, past the utility room and, hey presto, you're in my gym."

"Oh, you lucky thing, I was hoping to get to the gym later. Depending on how this goes."

"If you get a chance of a break later, you're welcome to use my gym. You can shower there as well," Oishi offered before she could stop herself.

Oishi's provocative half ticked off another bonus point, having a quick vision of Debbie showering later. Her cautious half, tutted and admonished herself but was now diminishing in influence.

"Oh wow, that would be too kind... Would it be too much trouble to accept that offer of a cup of coffee?"

"Good girl, I'll be two ticks."

Oishi skipped downstairs, more like a crush struck teenager, than an adult being a good host.

Debbie drifted into another daydream, similar to her original, which was now playing out in her head but comprised the two of them, naked in a hot tub together.

A few minutes later, Oishi reappeared, carrying a tray that had collapsible table legs. She set it up to one side of Debbie but in a position so as not to obstruct her from using the camera. It had two cups of coffee, two rounds of toast with options of jam or marmalade.

"I hope you don't mind the toast, Debbie? I am sure you are ready for something now," Oishi said in a maternal tone as she sat close to her, but on the bed.

"Oh yes, you are so right, thanks."

"So, do you live with your parents or boyfriend, Debbie?"

Again, Oishi's provocative side jumped the gun, eager to determine whether to continue her endeavours or to calm down.

"Oh no, mum is too overbearing. I moved out, buying myself a flat, but no boyfriend. My last partner left me, saying I am too messy and I don't finish jobs. She hated tidying up after me."

Oishi was ecstatic with herself for having discovered Debbie's secret. She could ratchet up the conversation, but should she? Why press Debbie into a corner if this was only a game for her, or is it? Surely it can't be just her competitiveness striving her to flirt like this. She wasn't that shallow, was she?

"Do you prefer the fairer sex, Debbie?" Oishi said with a coquettish grin before she could stop herself.

Oishi made Debbie feel comfortable and, having already given the game away, the question didn't seem intrusive.

"Men have never interested me, so yes... Luckily, the police have no interest in my sexuality."

Rather than sitting there dumbly, forcing Oishi to ask more questions about her, Debbie sought to engage with Oishi by asking a question of her own, along a similar line, "What about you and your husband, is he often away?"

This caused two arguments to rage inside Oishi's head. It was a high-risk strategy to expose her and Ran's secret for the sole purpose of extending some shallow self-titillation to win or lose a prize she hadn't known existed twenty-four hours ago.

There was something about Debbie, beyond her uniform and girlish looks, which excited her. She had an innocence that came out of her lack of arrogance that Oishi's usual 'type' carried. It was relaxing not to have that continuous conflict of competitiveness that came from having two forceful personalities together.

"Is there something like client confidentiality with the police, as there is with solicitors?" Oishi asked, knowing there wasn't, as her intuition pressed her forward before caution stopped her.

"Not really."

"Well, you've kindly shared your secret, but if I told you mine, could you keep my little secret if I told you?"

Debbie enjoyed having Oishi sitting close to her. It made her feel as confident as she did when dressed in full uniform. More so now that she offered to share her secret with Debbie.

"As long as it isn't illegal, your secret will be safe with me, Oishi."

With Debbie focussed on her job, Oishi enjoyed being able to study her closely without fear of being caught staring. Watching her facial expressions and examining the lines of her svelte body.

Watching her slender fingers tap a silent rhythm on her thigh, she examined the bones in the back of her hand moving under her skin, and her slender wrist, dwarfed by a large masculine dive watch.

"Ran and I married for convenience, not for love or family arrangement. We are both gay. This is my bedroom and our front bedroom is Ran's, which is why I have the double-sided picture on the wall."

"Oh, I didn't know... There aren't even rumours down the station, which is the biggest rumour mill in town, so you've both done well to hide it."

Debbie fidgeted once more, desperate to turn to look at Oishi but her eyes remained fixed at her target.

"To keep up appearances with our families, as both would feel unbearable shame if they ever found out, we weren't both straight. I would happily burn all those pictures in the lounge. I could never come out, as my brothers would extract a terrible price should they find out."

Oishi felt a weight lift off her shoulders. None of her previous relationships knew of her genuine dilemma. They assumed she was a bi-curious married woman. It was a relief to tell someone, but it put her and Ran at significant risk.

"Oh, my god that is so antiquated Oishi. Don't they know we are in the twenty-first century? My mother was livid, not speaking to me for a week, but came around. Dad was okay about it, but to live a lie, that's mad."

"We come from extremely traditional Indian families. It's not that easy, as we both have positions and businesses to maintain. But I wanted you to know," Oishi said, placing her hand on Debbie's knee to underline the effect.

Whilst Debbie's eyes were on duty, with her attention focussed on her target house, she yearned to glance at Oishi as electricity ran through her at Oishi's touch. She ached to look into Oishi's eyes, tell her how attractive she is, with her long black glossy hair and her hour glass figure, but she had a job to do.

"Is that the reason for no photos of you with children downstairs and the double-sided photo above your bed?"

"No, no children, God forbid... As for the photo, because Ran and I are more like brother and sister, I'm uncomfortable with him watching over me, privately... The other photo is of an outward-bound course I did whilst at college. One of the few times I felt free from the bonds of my family, which is why I look so happy."

Oishi saw Debbie's face brighten up and look more relaxed.

"Thank you for sharing Oishi, I appreciate it... I often feel lonely, and not because of my sexuality... It may not look like it, but without my uniform, I am a useless thing... I couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery."

"I'm sure that can't be true. You've got where you are here today, on your own merit."

"Unfortunately, Oishi, I only got my flat because my mum motivated me to buy it, holding my hand throughout the process. Once I'm out of uniform, I fall apart. I rarely go out as a result and I don't have any real friends."

Debbie blushed, ashamed.

"Oishi, all my relationships have been with dominant control freaks that found me. None were my choice, as all took advantage of my submissive nature. Each time I fell, lazily into the flow of the relationships, inevitably allowing them to take control, forever hoping any initial toxicity would reduce with time."

The conversation between the two women lightened, as both saw the moment unsuitable to delve deeper. Time flew by, as they enjoyed each other's company. Before they knew it, their cups were long empty and cold. Oishi wanted to stay, but she needed a workout and she had distracted Debbie from her role for long enough.

"I ought to go and have that work out now," Oishi said, getting up to leave. "I'll be back up later."

"Yeah, see you later."

Oishi danced down the stairs, pleased with her unexpected result. Inside the gym, Oishi set up her running machine, turned her music on high, and ran. She set the route to the toughest and pounded the treadmill, using her workout as punishment for her flirtation with Debbie.

She repeated the same on her cycle machine, then rowing machine, although now with her guilt expunged, she enjoyed the extreme exercise as her reward. The excitement of having a younger woman up in her bedroom, that despite all her usual 'types', was attractive and the anticipation of talking with Debbie once more drove her on.

Before she ached too much or pulled anything, she decided enough was enough. Her initial Sunday morning weariness after her busy late-night had gone, now feeling awake and refreshed.

Oishi jumped in the shower. Yesterday, Oishi had prepared by setting clothes aside in the utility room. Thankfully, she had left herself a wide selection. This brought a dilemma over what to wear. She wanted to remain attractive but not encourage further over flirtatious behaviour from herself.

She avoided provocative underwear, as it would only encourage her, so she went for some plain Jane panties and bra. The one dress was too revealing, as was a short skirt. She didn't want to be too casual but selected a pair of high waist, loose fit jeans with a baggy thin jumper with long sleeves and some soft shoes.

Oishi silently bounded up the stairs, feeling refreshed and keen to see Debbie again. She calmly entered her bedroom to see her silhouetted against the window, looking at her target. Debbie waved a hand in acknowledgement of Oishi's appearance in her peripheral vision.

"Hi, any news?"

"No. Two cats, the odd squirrel, and a few strange neighbours but otherwise nothing. No reports from control on his whereabouts, so I'm to remain on station."

Debbie was stretching the truth, as she didn't have to remain. After four hours, she could have called for a colleague to take over to give her a break and return later. She knew control wouldn't force a change until the maximum time on station, because, like her, they knew her replacement was useless, with a poor track record.

"You must be famished. Do you fancy another cup of tea and maybe some soup?"

Debbie bit her lip as she almost confirmed, but no...

"Could I have a coffee instead? Do you have any cappuccino sachets rather than instant? That would be great... Rather than soup, could I trouble you for a tuna sandwich, with a little salad, but no cucumber, if it isn't too much trouble?"

Oishi was a little taken back; this seemed to be a different Debbie to the one she met yesterday. Although, after her earlier confessions, it also confirmed she felt comfortable and confident enough with Oishi to speak up. Oishi felt pleased that she may have made an impression on Debbie.

"Sachet? I have a machine that will do you a perfect cup. Tuna is no problem and I have some nice granary bread rather than white, if you prefer?"

Debbie nodded, struggling not to turn away from her observations. Not just to thank Oishi, but also keen to see her new attire, as her peripheral vision told her Oishi had changed out of her gym gear. She felt a glow of pride for a change, having got what she wanted, and not somebody else's first choice.

"Granary is perfect, thanks."

Debbie strained a sideways glance, catching Oishi's profile as she cleared the empty cups and plates from earlier. She immediately caught the way her thin, sparkly, dark grey, baggy jumper provocatively hung from her breast profile, and her narrow wrist appeared from the long sleeve as she reached for items.

Oishi retreated as if Debbie's eyes had scolded her to return downstairs. Oishi felt a pang of returning to her roots, busying herself in her kitchen. Reminding her of when she started her career, as a lowly kitchen junior creating a customer's order. Although now she wanted to make it extra special, so Debbie could taste the difference.

Debbie continued her vigil, trying her best not to drift too deeply into a daydreaming state. Whilst the daydreams of Oishi and her were exciting, they drew her too deeply away from her task. The prospect of Oishi sharing a meal and conversation with her once more excited her.

The anticipation when Debbie heard Oishi's light steps coming up the stairs was unbearable, but she maintained her eyes scoped on the rear of the neighbouring house. She afforded herself a brief glance sideways as Oishi came into view, catching a glimpse of two plates, her coffee and a cup of tea on the tray, causing her heart to flutter.

Once again, Oishi set the tray up, with its collapsible table legs, in the same spot and sat on her bed, near Debbie. She rotated the plates and cups around, so Debbie's choices were closer to her.

Debbie impressed Oishi with her discipline. She maintained her vigil as they ate, drank and chatted. Unlike anyone else she meets for the first time, Debbie hadn't requested discount rates at her establishments or a top table on an important date, especially with New Year's Eve on the horizon.

Debbie was more interested in Oishi herself, after asking about her broken cooker, which was her only reference to Oishi's business empire. Debbie was more than happy to share her history with Oishi with them, both chatting until long after finishing their drinks and their sandwiches were mere crumbs on their plates.

Oishi lost track of time, enjoying Debbie's company, even if her eyes remained focussed on the view from the window. She enjoyed the total lack of competitiveness in their discussion. No sibling 'one-upmanship' or in-depth business comparisons, but a few chuckles that came from joint memories of college and holidays.

Eventually, Oishi had to break free to run over her accounts from last night, to prepare for tomorrow's fresh food purchases. As she trod downstairs with the tray, she knew she'd prefer to make another drink, return to her bedroom and engage Debbie in more conversation, hoping for an opportunity to touch her. Even an innocent brush of their hands would satisfy her.

Minutes now felt like hours as Oishi tried to focus on her spreadsheets. It took all her years of discipline, but gradually Oishi sank herself back into business mode. With the coming festivities, she expertly checked the changing preferences of the public to adjust the following day's orders.

After double-checking her purchase order adjustments, Oishi decided enough was enough, and she wanted to return upstairs for another chance of conversation with Debbie.

"How are things going?"

Oishi popped her head around the door, surprised to find Debbie looking at her phone, no longer focussed on the window's vista. She immediately noticed Debbie mood change from pensive to relief.

"I can stand down for a few hours. Our Mr Big is driving one of his cars in Scotland, so they need a fresh warrant to stop and arrest him. Senior officers are trying to get things in motion."

"In that case, have a break. Come downstairs and let's both have some tea. I need one now anyway."

123456...9