Ojiisan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With their captive slut under control, the obese man held my pathetic wife's head still by the hair and licked all over her moaning lips. As she squealed in disgust, he forcefully shoved that nasty tongue deep into her mouth while his other hand never stopped fondling those lascivious tits below. Groaning and twerking aimlessly with her eyes closed, Bonnie had become nothing but a fine piece of fuck meat with her body bent over, slim legs apart, lower back arched, and those round hips up. Then as the sinister old lechers forced her lips on two ends around their tongue and fingers, her youthful flesh throbbed along involuntarily while she sobbed in frustration.

A few minutes later, the fat man pulled his tongue out and ran two fat fingers slowly around Bonnie's tender lips, commenting, "You want to wrap these lips around my big fat cock?"

Nothing came out of the conquered slut as she continued rocking back and forth to the double assault on her wet pussy and clit by his skinny friend. Then shoving the two fingers into her mouth while she gagged and groaned, he teased her again with a smirk, "Don't you wish it was a nice fat cock instead?"

For several minutes they kept my vulnerable wife in this position as she rocked along rhythmically like a horny pet, whimpering and moaning in lust. The skinny old man kept a steady pace, fingering her juicy cunt and rubbing her clit while his fat friend shoved his fingers in and out of her drooling mouth like a fat pulsing cock. When they finally let her go, the lewd wife of mine slowly sank back into the steaming water, gasping for breath with her eyes still closed.

As Bonnie rested against the rocks, the fat bald one sat back down into the water with her. Pulling her petite frame against his wrinkled fat body, he quickly locked her elbows behind her back with one arm. She was offering no resistance at this point, drooling and moaning as he continued fondling those indecent tits. With each squeeze of her hardened sore nipples, the sexually frustrated young thing responded with a sensual squeal like a used plush toy.

Standing inches from her face, the lean geriatric stroked his raging hard-on with a grin as he called out, "Oi! Oi! Open your eyes!"

When Bonnie complied, she gasped in shock and stared in disbelief. Taking a firm grip of her wet hair bun, he smirked, "Japanese eat healthy and exercise, you like my hard cock?"

Truth is, even I was surprised someone that old could get that hard. He wasn't particularly big, about average sized. However, that cock was firm as a rock and covered in throbbing veins. Snapping back to her senses a bit, my reluctant wife quickly sealed her lips and shook her head in defiance. However, the two old men just laughed to themselves at the sight of her still subversive behavior.

Then squeezing those defenseless titties, the fat one holding her ordered, "Don't fight it... be obedient. You want to be a good girl, yes? Please your elders?"

Breathing heavily through her nose, Bonnie whimpered desperately as he tortured her overly sensitive nipples. With her arms still restrained in the back, she sent waves rippling through the steaming pool of water from her frantic struggles.

Holding my wife's head still by the hair, the liver spots covered old man rubbed his sticky precum all over her juicy lips, mumbling with his thick accent, "I like... I like!! Girls with fire inside..."

When Bonnie continued being stubbornly disobedient, the fat one moved his hand from her tits down into the water between her legs. Again, I could not really see what he was doing, but the naïve young tramp was jerking and squealing into her closed mouth like no tomorrow. The faster she twerked, the more frantic she shook her head with those frowning puppy eyes on the old man before her. When her anguished moans finally forced a crack in her lips, he eagerly shoved that moist mushroom right in.

Closing her eyes as she took the intrusion, my powerless wife could only respond with a long, "mmhhhmmppppphhhh..."

With his hand tightly in her hair, the lean old geezer held his thick shaft and pumped his cocktip steadily in and out while the defeated slut whimpered to each dominating thrust. I had to stop stroking at this point in order to savor the moment longer, it was all just too much for me. I wondered what was going through her mind as she took a mouthful of that purple knob from someone old enough to be her grandfather.

As the skinny jerk enjoyed my hot wife's gags and slurps on his old cock, he scoffed, "Hey! Hey you! What to say in English? Slut? Hey slut! Look at my eyes!"

To my utter surprise, Bonnie compliantly opened her beautiful eyes and stared at the filthy old man while suckling his hard mushroom tip. Yet from her glare, she was still quite obstinate inside as she grunted to each forceful thrust. The longer she stared with those defiant eyes, the faster and harder the skinny elderly pumped as beads of sweat rolled down his wrinkled skin.

When he finally pulled out to give her a breather, Bonnie coughed and spat out the taste before calling out, "Ok ok no more... fuck... disgusting!"

Tapping her face lightly with his spit covered cock, the old bastard teased, "Be respectful! You love ojiisan cock? Ojiisan! You know? Grandpa?"

Then taking his swollen meat in hand, he shoved his hairy balls right onto her lips and ordered, "Lick ojiisan balls!"

Groaning in defeat, Bonnie hesitantly stuck out her tongue in disgust and lapped the wrinkled ball sack with her eyes cringed shut again. While still holding her head with one hand, the old man then made her lick the full length of his veiny shaft a few times as he stroked the spit covered tip. When he shoved that nasty meat back into her mouth, he pumped it against the inside of her cheeks until a bulge formed on that pretty face.

With her arms still held in the back and her aching cunt being violated by the fat old man, my dominated wife had no choice but to send her whimpering moans vibrating across that hard pulsing meat while glops of drool dripped off her chin. Her reluctance was clearly wearing away as her body started to throb in the water on its own to their rhythm.

Ramming his indecent meat against her innocent cheeks, the skinny elderly asked, "Does husband know you are ... um... what word... whore?"

"Ummpphh... no.... no not a whore... I'm not a whore..." Bonnie mumbled over his filthy cock still with her eyes closed.

The two men laughed as the old geezer continued, "You suck like whore. Had many practice?"

If I didn't know better, it almost seemed like she was flattered when those words escaped her moaning lips in between each rhythmic pump, "Yes... ugg mmph..... many practice... many cocks..."

Then the lean old man grabbed her whole head with both hands before squatting in place. With Bonnie's eyes still closed and her brows in a frown, he stuffed his engorged meat in and out of her gagging throat like a runaway train. The shear forcefulness had my helpless wife grunting loudly while her body rocked along in the fat man's grip. He was brutal, slapping those hairy balls right up against her chin as he rammed viciously, ordering, "Oi!! Oi!!! Look at eyes!! Look!"

When Bonnie opened her eyes and stared back obediently into his in a curled frown, he groaned loudly before pulling out and dousing his hot cum all over that angelic face from the forehead down to her chin. As the sticky fluid trailed into her panting lips, the defiled angel whimpered softly to herself, "oh shit... omg... omfg... oh shit..."

Sliding back into the warm water, the satisfied old man had the biggest grin on his face. In a breathless daze, my ravished wife was leaning against the rocks when the fat one got up for his turn. Taking her wrists together, he pulled her arms straight up before thrusting his half stiffed cock against her grimacing face. There was a moment of pause as Bonnie stared up at him with a putty frown. Then without a word, she actually opened her mouth and took him in, sucking on the mushroom tip like a good little pet. Amused, he chuckled to his resting friend and they spoke in Japanese.

I'm not entirely sure whether my petite young wife was just insatiably horny at this point or she just wanted the ordeal over with, but she bobbed her head voluntarily back and forth on that fat meat much to their delight. After suckling that purple knob for a few minutes, to her and my surprise, the fat man's dick actually ballooned up and doubled in size. Biting her lips and staring in disbelief at the fat meat bobbing in front of her eyes, the lustful little tramp was completely captivated.

With her arms still held straight above her, she then leaned in and wrapped her whole mouth tightly around the thick moist tip, sucking it hard like a strawberry. It was incredible, watching her lips stretched tightly as she took a whole mouthful. Then voluntarily tilting her head back a bit and looking up at him while she unlocked her jaw, the horny cock slut gave that ginormous cock access into her throat.

As the fat walrus man stood still, Bonnie vigorously pumped her head up onto that thick swollen meat while her hard nipples dipped in and out of the warm water. She was insatiable, taking in more and more of that huge old cock with each thrust until eventually engulfing the full length of it with his pubes right in her nose. Then with drool running down her chin, she let her moans vibrate across that thick shaft as it lodged deep in her gagging throat.

Letting go of Bonnie's wrists as her mouth slid off that big steel meat, the fat man muttered something in Japanese to his friend while he picked up the docile slut out of the water again. Then, bending her over like before, with her hands on the rocks and her legs spread apart with the water slightly above her knees, he took his swollen cock in hand and started rubbing the moist purple tip up and down against that juicy slit.

Despite her obvious horny state, my wife seemed reluctant at first when she realized what was happening. Pushing him away while struggling against his hands, she cried out in a panic, "No no no!!! You can't do that!! I'm married!! Just... let me just suck you off... please!?"

However, each time his fat mushroom touched the moist inner tissue of her sore fuck hole, the little cunt slut froze up and released a sensual gasping moan, "OOOooooohhhhhh... oh god... no... no... this can't be happening..."

As the lust fully consumed her shameless flesh, Bonnie rocked softly in position bent over with her eyes closed while purring desperately like a bitch anxiously waiting to be bred. The fat man held her tightly in place with both of his hands around her slim waist as he continued teasing that dripping pussy with his moist hard tip. Grabbing my own cock, I was ready to continue stroking to the show when suddenly there was the sound of a sliding door opening and a couple of women chatting.

The two old men quickly got out of there and headed towards my direction in a panic. With my heart pounding out of my chest, I got back on the stool and poured water all over my head, pretending to be washing myself. Grabbing their robes and sandals, they rapidly scurried out of the room without really noticing me while giggling like young boys. Once they were gone, I immediately snuck over to the window again.

Bonnie seemed completely confused and dazed by the intrusion. It took a few seconds for her to realize what had happened before quietly sinking back into the water. Then she just kept to herself while two young women got into the onsen, chatting among themselves. They were on the other end and didn't notice my wife sitting there with a cum covered face.

With her eyes closed, she just rested quietly. However from her facial expression, I knew the little slut was clearly touching herself in the water. I guess she was still horny as fuck after being left high and dry by the intrusion. A few minutes later, she opened her eyes and got up before heading into the women's washroom.

Still with my own raging hard on, I quietly snuck out of there and back to our room. Covering myself with the blanket, I waited 15 minutes before Bonnie came in and spooned against me from the back. She was like a naughty school girl as she fondled me that she didn't even notice my wet hair much to my relief. Realizing my cock was already hard as steel, she whispered into my ear, "Oh naughty boy... why are you already so hard?"

Excusing it as a morning woody, I turned around and pinned her to the tatami before pounding her like a rabid beast, waking up anyone else who were still asleep in the peaceful ryokan. Needless to say, neither one of us mentioned what happened at the onsen.

For the rest of the day, we did tourist things like visiting the old town, sampling the local cuisine, etc... We also visited an old temple as well as checking out a small museum on how sake (rice wine) was made. Bonnie's behavior was most interesting. There were times she was unable to make eye contact with me. Then other times she was overly nice, clearly trying to compensate for the guilt. Her discomfort and humiliation only stirred the sadist in me even more as I sexually teased and taunted her the whole day.

It was still early by the time we got back, roughly around 3-4 pm. All the teasing I gave her during the day must've driven the little slut horny as hell. Immediately upon entering our room, she jumped me like a naughty feline. However, I'm not embarrassed to admit I was tired from getting up so early that morning. So reluctantly, I turned her down much to her disappointment. After failing to taunt me into sex a few more times, she finally settled for another dip in the onsen.

On her way out, the little devil teased one last time with a pouty frown, "You sure you don't want to take this ass for a ride? Ok then... I'm so fucking horny, I might not be able to turn down some hot stud at the onsen."

Since it was in the middle of the afternoon and the hot spring would be crowded, I didn't think much of it. Giving her a naughty reply, I passed right out the moment she left. It would be more than an hour later when I finally woke up quite refreshed. Realizing Bonnie was not back yet, I decided to join her for a hot soak myself. However, before washing up, I looked out the window and much to my surprise, she was not there. Since it was not dinner time yet and I didn't run into her on the way to the onsen, I had absolutely no idea where she could be.

As I walked around the ryokan looking for her, thoughts ran through my mind about what she said before she left the room. Would she really do it? I mean, I did tease her quite a bit that day. Perhaps it wasn't the wisest decision to leave her horny as a schoolgirl. In the middle of my pondering, I turned the corner at a remote area of the inn and suddenly saw my wife next to the ice dispenser with the fat old man from that morning. He was leaning right up against her from the back with his hands around her sensual waist as she squirmed and tried to pry him off.

Quickly, I dashed back behind the corner before anyone noticed and peeped discreetly. It looked like they just got out of the onsen, both of them were wearing their bathrobe kimonos and their hair were slightly wet. In a panicking voice, Bonnie squealed softly to him, "Let... let go of me... please... what are you doing?"

With his lips next to her ear and his fat body humping her ass like a horny dog, the bald old man teased, "Come on, let's finish what we started this morning. I know you want to feel my big fat cock in you."

The more my reluctant young wife struggled, the faster the dirty bastard humped while taunting into her ear. I was absolutely speechless, watching with my jaw dropped open like that morning. The sight of my petite wife so helpless in this fat geezer's grasp sent my heart pounding in perverse excitement. Then with his hands still holding her waist tightly, he started pushing her towards my direction. Realizing they were coming my way, I noticed a slightly opened sliding door and jumped in without thinking.

It turned out to be a spare guest room of some kind, used for storage. There were stacks of soft bedding and boxes all over the tatami covered floor with the only source of light coming from the Japanese paper window. Hearing them approaching, I quickly dashed behind some of the boxes. Bonnie was still protesting when the fat old man pushed her in before closing the door behind him. Then like a ravenous predator, he cornered the vulnerable prey against the far wall of this dark storage room.

My luscious young wife looked absolutely fuckable, her skin was still moist and warm under that short bathrobe kimono from the onsen. Leaning in against her, the fat man mumbled seductively, "Your face this morning, I know you want to get fucked by my big cock."

With her eyes looking sheepishly down at the floor, Bonnie seemed shamefully uneasy as she backed against the wall while covering her chest with her crossed arms. In a shy and nervous tone, she whimpered back, "Please, I'm married."

Leaning in closer with one hand against the wall, the fat pig continued, "But you want it, right? Yeah... naughty slut... your pussy was begging to be fed when my cock rubbed against it..."

A sudden gasp escaped the cornered prey at those words as she blushed in shame. Then in a squeamish voice, she retorted, "N... no... I didn't... I ... ... it was... oh, just the water... the ... moment... no... please, I have to go."

When Bonnie tried to move away, the lecherous old man pinned his fat body right against her and boasted in a sinister tone, "I know girls like you. You like aggressive men. It makes you horny and wet."

His assertiveness left my vulnerable wife breathless as she bit her lips and gasped. Then staring right into his eyes, she took a deep breath before responding, "I'm going to scream!"

Much to both her and my surprise, the fat geezer smirked and replied, "No... you won't."

I couldn't believe the confidence of this old man. He sized up my slut of a wife within minutes and knew exactly what gets her going. I could only imagine such self-assurance must've come from a lifetime of experiences with many women. Bonnie was completely stunned still and just stared at him in disbelief.

Then taking both of her wrists, he forcefully pinned them together above her head against the wall with just one hand. With his other hand, he pressed the tip of his index finger right on her soft moist skin between the cleavage before slowly trailing down and splitting open the loosely tied bathrobe. As the tiny silky kimono dropped open exposing her full sensual naked flesh, my wife could only turn her face away in humiliation. With her eyes closed, she whimpered desperately to herself, "Oh my god... I will scream... I will scream..."

By the way her breasts were heaving heavily to every breath while those legs shuffled nervously against each other, I knew Bonnie was already horny as fuck. The amount of teasing I gave her all day and then leaving her high and dry... she was in no position to resist her inner slut. Prying the robe completely open until those moist soft tits were fully on display, the lewd elderly roughly cupped one before leaning in and sucking the other.

Tilting her face up with her eyes closed, the juicy slut gasped and moaned in response, "Oh god... no... this is not right... oh god... please... stop..."

While he ferociously suckled the delicious breast in his mouth, the experienced pervert squeezed and pinched the other burning nipple with his fat fingers. It didn't take long for the voluptuous bitch to start squirming and groaning like no tomorrow with her horny flesh pinned between his fat body and the wall. As I watched this old fart sucking and milking my wife's defenseless titties, I didn't even notice the drool running down my own chin. Reaching into my robe, I quietly stroked my harden cock to her sexual distress.