Ojiisan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hardened dick was so sore at this point, I found my own body twerking involuntarily as my wife groaned and whimpered with her mouth wide open, thighs kneeling spread apart over my face, and those milky tits heaving to her heavy breathing with her bound arms stretched above. The 6 of them stroked themselves until they popped, dousing the little cum whore in a hot semen shower. Some aimed down her throat, some all over that cocktease face, and others went straight for those plump sweaty titties. Dripping with cum and spit from the head down to her knees, Bonnie was an absolute mess. That was the last thing I remembered before passing out again.

I don't remember how long I was out, but it was the sound of Bonnie's desperate moaning cries which woke me. Staring up from the tatami floor with my half opened eyes, I saw drips of salty sweat trickling down from her protruding hard nipples as those gorgeous round tits swayed back and forth. She was standing bent over on her feet with her pussy directly above my face and her long silky legs spread wide apart. On the front end, it looked like her wrists were still tied and stretched above her head while her cum and sweat covered body throbbed in agony.

When I became more lucid, I saw a tall elderly man standing behind my tormented young wife rubbing his blooming purple knob up and down her dripping pussy slit. Still blindfolded, she was twitching and gasping wildly with tears of frustration streaming down her cheeks as her cunt lips tried desperately to engulf that moist juicy tip. I don't know how long they'd tortured her, but a river of her own pussy juicy was glistening down both of her inner thighs.

On the other end, I could hear the fat old man from earlier this morning taunting her, "Your husband will thank us for training you. A wife needs to be respectful. Learn to beg for cock."

In a gasping whimper, Bonnie sobbed softly, "No! I'm not going to beg! I won't beg, you sick fuck!"

"Oh, you will beg," the fat old man retorted, "Like you begged earlier today. They always say no, but eventually beg like a good obedient mutt."

Reaching around, the fat bastard then grabbed a handful of my wife's hanging young titties before squeezing those overly swollen nipples. He was rough, milking her like a worthless sow while she groaned and squirmed in anguish with her cunt juice sprinkling all over my face. However, to my surprise she bit her lips tightly shut and refused to give him the satisfaction. Realizing Bonnie wasn't giving in, the sadistic plump elderly took some wasabi and actually kneaded it into those large red nipples, sending the bound slut jerking and squealing in madness, "Oh god!!! Oh god!! Noo nonono...!!! What are you doing!??! You bastard!!!"

The tall ojiisan in the back also changed his strategy, this time actually thrusting his swollen cocktip slightly in and out of the ripe fuck meat's pink inside while she flexed her peach-shaped ass in response. Again, the fat jerk in the front taunted, "Beg... beg for cock... and we will give it to you."

With her legs shaking feverishly while she hung there bent over by the wrists, the defiant meat slave surprisingly still refused to give in. That was when the wicked obese man did the unthinkable. He reached around and rubbed some wasabi right into her moist burning clit. That was all my helpless wife could handle as she writhed violently and screamed on the top of her lungs with saliva drooling out of the corners of her mouth, "OH FUCK! OH FUCK!! OMG!... OK!! OK! OK!! PLEASE FUCK ME!! PLEASE!!"

In skeptical tone, the devious fat man muttered, "Convince me. Make me believe it."

"OH FUCK... ook ok... ok ... Please... uh... I want cocks! Please give me cocks!" Bonnie gasped in response with her whole sweaty body still twerking in anguish.

Still unsure, the he scoffed back, "No... still... not... believing. Be specific. Convince us."

My slut wife was going absolutely insane as her legs finally gave away, leaving her barely hanging on by her bound wrists while groaning like a bitch in heat. The tall old man behind her had to hold up her waist to keep her bent over. Quivering in shame, she muttered pathetically into the room, "I'm... I'm a good little cock slave... only good for breeding... please breed me with your cocks, ojiisan!!!"

The room exploded in cheers before that juicy hard cock was finally squeezed right into her tormented wet pussy. I watched in amazement below with my half opened eyes as Bonnie wrapped her hungry cunt lips tightly around the whole shaft and groaned in satisfaction, "MMmmhhppph.... Oohhh... god... yes.... oh yes... oh..."

Once the tall ojiisan felt her ass slammed up against his body with his whole engorged meat buried deep inside that aching slut hole, he held on to my lustful wife's broad hips with both hands and started pumping in a hard but steady rhythm. Other old men moved in as their wrinkled hands violated every inch of her succulent flesh. Some slapped her jostling lewd tits while others rubbed her irritated clit and shoved their fingers into her grunting mouth. With every hard thrust against her child-bearing hips, she was losing more and more of her coherency as her youthful ripe body gave in to the shear depravity.

My own cock was throbbing hard again at this point, making it hard for me to stay conscious. Watching my wife tied up, tortured, and gangfucked out of her mind by these sadistic geriatrics exceeded even my most bestial fantasies. As the tall old man plowed my salacious wife, the fat one in the front taunted again, "Aren't you going to thank us?"

With her mouth dropped open in sequential moans of ecstasy, Bonnie hesitated as she grunted in a mindless state. Tightening his grip of that wavy hair, the obese jerk scoffed, "If you're not appreciative, we're going to stop."

"Thank you... ug.. thank you... ug... for fucking me," the little cock bitch immediately retorted in between each hard thrust after his threat.

Unsatisfied, the old man and ordered, "Thank us for our cocks!"

Again in a monotone voice, my conquered slut of a wife whimpered back while her sinful flesh rocked back and forth, "Thank you for your cocks! Ug.. ug... Thank you for breeding me.. ug... with your ojiisan cocks!"

Satisfied with her response, the fat one rewarded her open mouth with his massive swollen meat as the two elderlies skewered the perverted meat slave in a spit roast with her tied wrists stretched above. Lines started forming like before on both ends with these geriatric geezers eagerly waiting and stroking themselves. With each combined thrust, the two ojiisan pumped harder and faster until they were literally just hammering the shit out of her, sending the poor fuck bag trembling and screaming while she came on their brutal pistons.

When that sloppy cock was pulled out of the wrecked tight pussy, loads of hot cream oozed down Bonnie's shaking legs as her body kept twerking for more. On the other end, drops of sweat rolled off every curve of her luscious young flesh while the plump old man held his thick fat penis lodged in her gagging throat.

Taking his meat out of her overstretched lips, he asked my wife as a wad of sticky cum poured out of her mouth, "You love the taste of ojiisan cream?"

Bonnie didn't have a chance to respond before being stuffed again on both ends with the next 2 meaty cocks in line. For the next half an hour or so, these dozen old men took their turns with my wife's insatiable pussy and innocent lips while she stood bent over with her wrists bound above. Some fucked her hard and fast while others took their time. She literally became nothing but a captive meat slave as they filled the VIP room with the sound of slapping flesh and her orgasmic cries. Several pulled out when they needed a break to cool off. However, a few of them ended up spewing their sticky hot fluid both in and out of their evening whore.

As I struggled to stay conscious, they lowered Bonnie back down again until she was kneeling with her used cunt inches from my face. The scent of cum and pussy juice was mixed in with the smell of alcohol that had already consumed the room. Still with her tied wrists stretched above, they leaned her forward this time as the line of men continued savoring their sore pulsing dicks in that moaning mouth-pussy.

Looking past my wife's cum covered cunt above my face, I saw the short skinny guy from earlier with the gigantic cock squatting above those broad hips with his hands around her thin waist. When he started rubbing that bulging cockhead against her tight sphincter, the little cum slut suddenly cried out over the meat stuffed in her mouth, "Mmmmmpphhh... Oh god... no... mmmphhh.... Not there!!"

Ignoring my wife's plea, the short elderly man held her waist firmly and stretched that tight anal ring around his monstrous cock. Once that mushroom tip popped in there, a desperate whimper escaped Bonnie as she tensed up and froze in place like a dog at the vet with a thermometer up her ass. Then to everyone's delight, the old bastard slowly plunged the whole shaft deep into that rectum inch by inch as she groaned, "ah.. ah... ah... ah... ah... Ooohhhhh..... ffuuccccckkkk... oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!!"

When his pubes touched her almond-shaped ass, he held my petite wife still by the waist while everyone gawked in amazement at the sight of that anus wrapped thinly around the full thickness of his ridiculously large cock. Then as the impaled fuck slave whimpered in agony, the little old guy rammed that sphincter in long forceful thrusts and filled the room with loud hard slaps. It was wild, looking up at her ravaged pussy squeezing the air as the short bastard brutalized her tight sphincter. Bonnie took it like an obedient bitch, grunting along savagely as her dripping flesh rocked to the movement, "Omg... ug... ug... omg... ug... ug...!! Omg... ug... ug...!!""

Random old cocks continued rotating out of her skanky mouth as this skinny bastard ruthlessly pounded my hot young wife's tight shithole. When she started buckling and pushing her ass back against him, the short old geezer started pummeling hard and fast with a tight grip of her wavy hair in a ponytail. Then with her sweaty thighs quivered around my face, Bonnie screamed as her cock stuffed moans echoed through the room. It lasted a good minute while I watched her legs shiver on each side of my head before she collapsed and pressed her soaking wet pussy on face.

There was a vulgar squishing sound as that enormous cock was slowly pulled out of her anus while the horny slut grinded her juice softly against my lips. When that fat cocktip popped out like an anal plug, a huge glop of cum came oozing out of that fuck hole and down into her pussy before landing right on my chin and neck. The pure disgust of it all sent my own dick pulsing in lust and my body throbbing in agony. Within seconds another old man pulled those hips up from my face and stretched my wife's anus wide open again with his angry meat. Then as Bonnie took it on both ends, some sick bastard clipped a pair of clothe pins with little bells on them right onto those bright red irritated nipples.

With the wasabi still kneaded into those burning cherries, the little whore pumped herself viciously back and forth on the combined cocks. Kneeling steadily in place, the old geezers simply let the rabid beast do all the work while those bells rang wildly with her swaying plump breasts. Then someone brought over another candle and started pouring the hot wax all over her toned soft back, sending Bonnie twerking like a steam engine as she screamed hoarsely on the succulent meat stuffed in her mouth. That was the last thing I remembered before my mind went dizzy and I ultimately passed out again.

At this point I was pretty much completely out of it. There were flashes of consciousness throughout the evening that lasted only a few minutes in a blur. One time, I vividly remembered Bonnie lying horizontally across the short table with her lower back arched, head tilted upside down over the edge, and those magnificent raw tits heaving to the air while she throbbed relentlessly with a hard cock in her wet pussy and gagging throat. Her hard thick nipples were still clamped as those bells rang loudly to her gyrating flesh.

Another blurry memory that ravaged my mind was when one of the stronger old men was fucking her in a squatting reverse standing tower. My wife's arms were bound behind her back while she bounced on his hard shaft with her legs bent and the top of her feet resting on his squatted thighs for leverage. Grabbing the little slut whore's hair tightly with one hand while choking her neck with the other, the sadistic elderly pumped fiercely while others slapped and spit on her jostling tits and groaning face. My mind faded off that time at the sound of her relenting cries, "Slap me!! Oh yes!! Spit on the nasty fuck whore! Oh god! Choke me, ojiisan!!"

However, perhaps what stuck most in my mind were the moments Bonnie was on her back with one of these old sick bastards plowing her vulgar cunt with their scaly wrinkled skin pressed tightly against her warm ripe flesh. Sometimes she would be moaning senselessly with her eyes closed while one of them humped her young body and slobbered all over her face like a dog. Other times, the nasty geezers had her staring into their eyes with a pitiful frown while their bony or flappy chests rubbed against her soft plush titties. In any instance, the little cock slut always ended up biting her lips and groaning to the forceful thrusts, "Fuck me, ojiisan! Oh god, discipline me! Teach me a hard cock lesson!"

It must've been quite a while when I finally woke up with enough lucidity because most of the old men were passed out around the room naked and drunk. However, the whole room was still filled with the sound of Bonnie's shameless moans and the hard slapping of untamed flesh. With a dizzy head, I looked over and saw the insatiable meat slave bent over next to me with her face to the tatami and her wide hips rocking in the air. They had completely untied her and removed all the wax and the clothe pins, leaving her in her naturally mouthwatering nude state. A white haired sweaty old man was on his knees thrashing that wet pussy from behind with both his hands around Bonnie's majestic hips.

By the amount of sweat, spit, and cum glistering off her moist supple flesh, my little angel was thoroughly desecrated by these old filthy cocks while I was out. She was completely gone, grunting like an animal to each vigorous pump while lapping her moist tongue around the nasty big toe of another wrinkled elderly sitting on the coffee table in front of her. She was no longer a wife, but an insatiable cock slave lost in the ecstasy of the moment. The old man on the coffee table had his other foot on her face as he stroked his hardened meat, muttering in broken English, "Good little bitch. That's the good girl."

To my surprise, Bonnie then sucked the whole dirty toe into her mouth while mumbling senselessly to herself, "Yes grandpa... oh yes... mmmm ... mmmm... I'm a good little cock slut..."

Suddenly I realized she was no longer blindfolded as she serviced these geriatrics with her eyes closed in a desperate frown. Did she see me while I was out? What was going through her mind? Or was she so consumed by the fuckfest, perhaps she never noticed my passed out body?

As I was wrestling with this thought, both of the old men noticed I had awakened with quite a visible bulge under my kimono. Giggling among themselves in Japanese, the one sitting on the coffee table then came over and opened my robe before pulling down my boxer. In my still tired and hazy state, I didn't bother to stop him at all. However, when my cock sprung out of my underwear, I was shocked at how swollen it had become from the night of watching Bonnie's debauchery. The whole head was dark purple and the thick hard shaft looked like it was stung by a bee.

The white haired ojiisan fucking my comatose wife then pulled out and dragged her over on all fours by the hair like she was a just a rabid pet. Much to my relief, she obediently complied without opening her eyes. Then as Bonnie lowered her demolished wet pussy onto my steel meat, the old man rested the worn out cum whore on top of me before his friend shoved his hardened cock into her lips just inches above my face. With her firm cum cover tits pressed down against my bare chest, I could feel her beastly grunts vibrating through my whole body while her cunt lips voraciously consumed my aching shaft.

As our bodies gyrated together in a sticky mess, she suddenly whimpered over the pulsing dick in her mouth, "Oh... yes... oh yes... mmmmm.... Double stuff me, ojiisan... oh god... I'm a cock dumpster, fill me up!!! Fuck my ass!!!"

When the other old man rammed her sphincter, I could feel his cock rubbing against mine on the other side of the thin piece of flesh between Bonnie's pussy and ass. Finding our rhythm, we pumped the septic whore in unison with our combined meats while she groaned over that hard dick in her mouth, "Oh god... yes... oh god... take me... take the worthless whore... punish me ojiisan... I've been a bad wife... oh god... oh god..."

The louder my lewd wife moaned, the more brutal the three of us ravaged her triple love holes. Taking a fistful of her wavy black hair in a ponytail, the sadistic geezer then pulled up her body from my chest, making her arch her back and giving me a full view of those vulgar breasts bouncing madly as she rode us like an insane sex fiend. All the commotion had awakened 2 of the old men nearby and they eagerly joined in standing on either side of her. Without any instructions, Bonnie instinctively grabbed their bloated cocks and stroked them hard, twerking and moaning senselessly over the dick in her mouth, "Oh yes... give it to me... give me cocks.... more cocks... more...."

Spit was drooling down her neck and covering those perky breasts as the little cock slut took on the five throbbing hard meats. With every thrust, she was bouncing faster and harder, stroking those veiny shafts in her hands and rubbing their bulging purple tips against her protruding sore nipples. Her muffled moans on that thick cock were driving me insane as I tried my best to stay conscious. Then without warning, the tasty cock was pulled out of her throat with glops of cum and saliva pouring out of her mouth and all over her neck and tits.

Bouncing on our combined pistons, I could feel the little slut squeezing my cock harder and harder with her pussy while rapidly stroking the two pulsing cocks in her hands. She was losing her mind, going beast mode while screaming unrestrained, "FUCK THE NASTY CUM WHORE!! OH YES!! GIVE IT TO ME!! OMG!! WRECK MY COCK SLUT BODY!!!"

Then as she groaned in satisfaction, the two hard meats in Bonnie's hands exploded, covering her luscious jostling titties with their hot sticky mess. The sight of my lovely wife panting and whimpering while her bouncing young breasts were covered by the triple explosion left me absolutely breathless. It was at this point I suddenly noticed 3 other old men had awaken some time ago and were standing nearby stroking their old wrinkled dicks. Coming up to the rabid cock beast, one of them grabbed her hair tightly while all 3 sprayed their hot gunk all over her groaning face.

With cum dripping off her chin and all over her gorgeous heaving titties, Bonnie screamed loudly as she squeezed our cocks with her rabid anus and cunt, "FUCK ME!! OH GOD!! FUCK ME, OJIISAN!!! RIP MY ASS!! TEACH MY PUSSY TO OBEY!! CUM IN ME!! I WANT YOUR CUM!!"

Without even thinking, my hands instinctively went for her throat as I choked the meat whore while she came screaming and twerking, "OMG! OH YES!! OH YESS!!! CHOKE ME!!! I'M A BAD GIRL!! I'M A FILTHY SLUT WIFE!!"