Ojiisan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all I could take as I unloaded my man juice deep into her womb. Feeling the hot cum pouring onto my balls, I knew the white haired old man had also cum in her rectum at the same time. I was worn, trying hard to stay conscious as they pulled Bonnie off and laid her next to me. She was panting out of breath with her eyes closed, completely wrecked like a piece of used meat with cum oozing out of her holes and spit, sweat, and loads of semen covering her whole devastated flesh. As I stared at her mindlessly with a satisfied grin, an old man resting next to me smiled and muttered, "Bukkake."

Before my eyes were closed for the final time of the evening, I saw several other old bastards waking up and surrounding the worn out cock slave. Her night was not done. When I finally woke up it was close to noon and I was actually back in our own room. I had no recollection how I even got there. Did I stumble there or did the old men carry me? Turning to my side I noticed Bonnie was not there and I was alone. Thoughts ran through my mind, did it really happen? Or was it all a dream? What really happened last night?

I ran over to the VIP suite to see if Bonnie was still there. However, all the guests were gone and the room was being cleaned by a couple of employees. Going back out to the onsen, I washed up and saw my wife alone in the hot spring. Sitting next to her as she smiled, I told her I woke up in the middle of the night and she wasn't in the room. There was a slight hesitance as she stared blankly at the warm water. Then playing it cool, she told me she took a brief night dip in the onsen by herself.

As I sat there with her, she was clearly lost in thought with a giddy grin across her face. I really couldn't ask her what she was smiling about, but the thought of her young supple flesh being ravaged and force-fucked by a bunch of dirty ojiisan had my cock growing hard. Noticing my swollen meat under the warm water, Bonnie had the most devious frown and said to me, "Oh my... naughty naughty aren't we?"

Then taking my fat cock, she stroked it while we made out before suddenly climbing on top of me. Squeezing my face into her cleavage, she whimpered loudly as she fucked me in the onsen, "You dirty old man... fuck me, ojiisan! Punish this little whore..."

In the midst of all this, a sudden loud scream froze us in place as Bonnie turned around. Standing at the edge of the onsen were two blonde girls in towels, one was covering her mouth in shock as the other shouted angrily, "OMG! People have sex in these hot springs!?!? What kind of a culture is this!?!? That's disgusting!!!"

And that, my friends, was how we were permanently ban from the ryokan.