Ojiisan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe it, the shear forcefulness as my vulgar wife fucked him with very muscle in her body throbbing and flexing while she screamed loudly, "CUM IN ME!! CUM IN ME, OJIISAN!! PLEASE FILL UP THIS CUM WHORE!!!"

When her sweaty worn flesh started spazing violently, the old bastard groaned in response while squeezing her slim neck tightly. Bonnie was ecstatic, screaming and twerking savagely like a rabid animal before collapsing onto his fat body, gasping for breath. After resting a bit, the old man untied her before putting on his robe and walking out, leaving the demolished young bitch lying passed out covered in sweat and shame.

As I was about to sneak out of there, I noticed that my cock was still swollen and hard despite cumming earlier. Looking over my comatose wife, wrecked and fucked out of her mind with cum all over her bare flesh and oozing out of that pussy, a depraved sense came over me. So taking my aching meat in hand, I stroked myself until I sprayed my own hot mess all over her. When my warm cum touched her skin, she groaned and squirmed a little, sending me rushing out of here in a panic while giggling like a schoolboy.

I passed out a little once I got back to the room. The sound of Bonnie showering woke me up shortly. When she came out, I asked why she was at the onsen this long. Looking shamefully at the floor, she mumbled with a guilty smile, "Oh, I wandered around and got tied up... by the cultural experience."

During the communal dinner, I noticed the old men giggling among themselves at their private table. No doubt the 2 filthy perverts were sharing about their sexual exploits with my young racy wife. Though she was visibly trying not to notice their ogling eyes, Bonnie was clearly uncomfortable by the way she was fidgeting while sitting on the tatami. The more awkward she felt, the heavier my heart pounded with naughty fantasies of this little fuck slut being cock punished by these sick old lechers.

After dinner, Bonnie just wanted to chill in our room, much to my disappointment. Not surprising, considering she had a wild day since early dawn. Expecting nothing but a lazy evening, I decided to head out and buy a couple of bottled beers from the convenience store nearby. On the way back, out of nowhere I ran into the same two old men from that morning. There was a slight awkwardness as they greeted me before one of them asked, "Hey, you are husband? Uh... husband of the Chinese girl?"

Playing along, I nodded and confirmed. In a giddy tone, they started praising me on being such a lucky son of a bitch with a hot wife like Bonnie. I admit, I was beaming with pride. Then the old men explained they were upper executives of some company here on a weekend retreat. Since it was their last night, a traditional Japanese banquet was being held in their VIP suite and they'd love to have us join them for some cultural experience.

As they walked off, I thought about it. Was it really just an innocent celebration? Or did these old dirty bastards have something sinister in mind for my young fuckable wife? I mean, would they? With me there?

When I got back to our room, Bonnie was just lying on the tatami watching TV. Handing her a beer, I lounged next to her as the sound of her reluctant cries at the mercy of these sick bastards earlier today echoed through my mind. I had to keep shuffling my legs to conceal my ever growing bulge. It was unbearable I tell you, her every breath, every gulp of beer, was torturing me with the thoughts of her milky succulent flesh being slapped, choked, spit on, and fucked into utter oblivion by these geriatric cocks while she whimpered, cried, and begged.

My aching meat was driving me crazy, but each time I tried to get frisky with her, Bonnie simply brushed me off and told me she was too tired from the day. Eventually I passed out from the beers and the boring TV show. I didn't know how long I was out, but the room was dark when the sound of scuffling woke me up. In my half dazed state adjusting my eyes in the darkness, I thought I saw my wife struggling on her back next to me with two dark figures, trying to break free from their roaming hands while whispering desperately, "No.. nono... stop... my husband is right here..."

A deviously soft voice replied, "Come on... we're having a party. You know you want cocks... ssshhhh.... Keep quiet, you don't want to wake husband, do you?"

Still groggy and wondering what was going on, I could barely make out what was happening with my half open eyes. From the moonlight shining through the Japanese paper window, I could only see the outlines of the sinister figures. One of them was kneeling next to Bonnie's head holding her wrists down on the tatami. While she squirmed in a panic, the other guy was on top of her body trying to untie her kimono. When her majestic perky breasts popped out to the pale light, the two sex demons dove right in and took a thick nipple each in their mouths.

Fighting hard to break free, my wife whimpered frantically with her lips and eyes tightly shut while the two intruders suckled her delectable juicy titties. The more she fought it, the more I felt a rush of blood pumping through the veins of my cock. Eventually her struggling turned into a rhythmic throb while she breathed heavily through her nose. Under the dim blue moonlight, I could faintly see the one on top of her fingering that soaking cunt.

A high squealing yelp escaped Bonnie's lips before being muffled by one of their hands. Then as she wiggled in their grasp, the two figures picked her up to her feet and forcefully escorted her out of the room. Honestly, I was still dazed and it happened so quickly. I thought it was just a dream as I fell back to sleep with my pulsing cock in my boxers.

I woke up again a short while later and realized my wife really wasn't in the room. Thoughts ran through my mind as I tried to remember what had happened. Did those lecherous bastards really kidnap my wife to their party? Or perhaps it really was just a dream and she was just out in the onsen? The more I thought about it, the faster my heart beat as I found myself trying to catch my breath.

Immediately I ran out of the room in my traditional long kimono and headed towards the VIP suite of the ryokan. Even as I approached in the hallway, I could hear the men cheering and chatting inside. Not hearing a woman's voice, I sighed in both disappointment and relief. I was about to head towards the onsen when a nagging feeling hit me. I had to be sure, you know? So with my hands trembling in fear and excitement, I slowly knocked on the door.

The fat bastard who wrecked my luscious wife earlier opened the sliding door and greeted me with a surprised smile. By the look of how red his cheeks were, he was smashed drunk. Before I could say anything, he put his arm around me and welcomed me in while the crowd of old men cheered.

The room was huge and luxurious. Like all other guest rooms, the floor was covered with tatami. It was sensually lit with several paper lanterns like back in the ancient days. Spread all over the room, about a dozen old geezers were drinking, chatting, and eating in small groups. In one corner, a couple of women wearing traditional clothing and make up were playing kabuki music on some sort of string instruments.

As I smiled and greeted the drunken crowd, trying to ask about my wife, I noticed in the middle of the room was a short rectangular table, like the one described in the dining hall. On top of it was a naked young woman. Her ankles and wrists were tied to each corner of the table while sashimi (raw fish), tempura, wasabi, ginger, etc... covered her whole nude body. Though she was both gagged and blindfolded, I instantly recognized it was Bonnie from her wavy black hair, slim toned body, and her firm plump breasts with the thick hard protruding nipples.

I was literally stunned still, staring blankly at the sight of my lovely wife being bound and stretched like a meat slave in the middle of the room completely at the mercy of these perverted geriatrics. She was moaning and whimpering into her cloth gag while her body squirmed and struggled on the short table in her bindings. These old perverts were pulling on her wasabi covered dark red nipples with their chopsticks while eating the food right off her warm ripe flesh.

Staring in disbelief with my jaw dropped open, I could smell the alcoholic breath of the fat ojiisan when he leaned close and muttered in a slur, "You have a very sexy wife... want to see her get fucked by many many... many many... mmmmany cocks?"

I didn't know how to respond. The truth is, my skin was crawling with a depraved itch while blood rushed from my brain down to my aching cock below. In the midst of my dilemma, one of the other old men poured me a cup of sake. While I held it with everyone quiet and staring in anticipation, I knew drinking the sake would signal my approval.

As my conscience wrestled with my lust, my heart was thumping like crazy and my vision felt like I was looking down a tunnel. With only the soft kabuki music in the room, Bonnie's pitiful cries echoed loudly through my soul while her throbbing bound flesh captivated my every sense. Taking the sake in hand, I took a deep breath as the crowd gasped before gulping it down in 1 shot. The room instantly exploded in cheers like a rowdy soccer crowd during World Cup.

The tipsy obese man guided me down next to the table as someone offered a sashimi to me after dipping it deep into my wife's dripping pussy. Shit, her humiliation tasted fucking amazing. For the next half an hour or so, Bonnie was nothing but a pathetic meat dish for these drunken old men. While she twitched and struggled in sexual agony, all sorts of food were rubbed across her bare flesh before being dipped into that juicy cunt. The more she squealed and sobbed into her gag, the harder my cock swelled as I drank and ate.

When the two musicians left after receiving a huge tip from the crowd, I knew shit was about to get real. The food on my wife's tight young body were eventually all eaten, leaving her completely naked as these lecherous old men started groping every inch of her alluring flesh with their dry wrinkled hands. Every squeeze and every rub sent the little slut gyrating relentlessly in burning agony while she whimpered and squealed with her back arched off the table and her wrists and ankles pulling tightly against the ropes.

When a skinny old man removed her cloth gag, she immediately cried out, "Omg... please let me go... I'm married..."

However, my wife's plea fell on deaf ears as he firmly grabbed her thin neck and shoved 2 fingers into her protesting mouth. He worked them like a professional, pressing down on her soft moist tongue before thrusting them in and out of her lips like a hard swollen cock while she gagged and twerked. Then, squeezing her neck tightly, he spat into her open mouth before taunting, "You're going to get fucked tonight. Got it, little American slut?"

Coughing on his spit while throbbing to the multiple rough hands all over her young innocent flesh, Bonnie whimpered desperately in response, "No... no... I'm ... I'm not a slut... Please stop... I can't... this isn't right."

I was pretty drunk at this point, watching two lewd geezers aggressively sucking on her engorged red nipples while several old hands roamed all over her deviant flesh. As she pulsed and groaned, multiple fingers eagerly probed her vulgar cunt below and random tongues were shoved into her crying mouth. With a front row seat right next to the table, I could feel the sexual heat coming off my young wife's ripe horny flesh. It was a wild scene, watching every muscle of her slim toned body flexing and jerking in response.

Eventually the filthy old bastards untied Bonnie's legs and pulled her luscious hips up until her bottom half was perpendicular to the table with her shaved pussy facing towards the ceiling. Despite all the struggling and kicking, they easily manhandled the petite vulnerable slut while she begged with her eyes still blindfolded, "Holy fuck! What are you sick bastards doing!?!? Omg!! Stop!! Let me go!!"

Then much to my surprise, they pried her juicy cunt lips apart with their fingers and poured a whole bottle of sake right in. Once it was full, the crowd of old men turned into a bunch of rowdy jocks in a locker room, jeering and shoving each other out of the way for a chance to drink out that overflowing love hole. I could hardly contain myself as these animals viciously licked and sucked that pussy while my pitiful wife gasped and yelped with her legs dangling wide open like an upside down frog.

It was a complete mess as the tied up meat slut struggled in vain with rice wine spilling out of her cunt and all over her voluptuous flesh. When the decrepit old men finally lower her body back down on the table, tongues started licking every inch of her sake drenched skin like a pack of feral cats. They were relentless, sucking hard on her horny hard nipples and clit while naughty fingers probed her every hole, sending the horny young tramp breathing heavily with her whore tits heaving involuntarily into their mouths.

I could barely keep my eyes open as I lay there half-awake watching these sadistic jerks consume my wife's agonizing flesh. It all seemed so surreal and I even wondered whether it was all a drunken fantasy. The flickering light of the candles from the paper lanterns danced across my helpless wife as a short plump elderly with glasses pried her silky legs apart. Then with Bonnie twisting and kicking her feet in the air, he lowered his face between those juicy thighs.

He went in hard, covering her whole red swollen clit with his mouth before savagely devouring like a ravenous calf. Then with my wife's pussy lips wrapped tightly around his moist fat tongue, he thrust it deep into that dripping cunt while she squealed and humped back in a steady pace, "Oh god... oh god.... Mmmmm oh... god... oh god..."

Disrobing themselves, the filthy old men drank and sang in Japanese while I watched on in my half-conscious state. It was one disgusting sight I tell you, not a single one of them under the age of 70. Some were rather plump, looking like a bunch of manatees, while others were skinny with ribs visible under their skin. However, whether it was just their healthy lifestyle or meditation, each one was harder than the next as their pulsing cocks bobbed wildly in the air.

Bonnie was lost in the moment with the throbbing tongue in her pussy and various hands violating her tender flesh. She didn't even notice when they pulled her up the table until her face was upside down over the edge. A bald little ojiisan quickly knelt down and rubbed his sticky cocktip in a circular motion against her soft lips while she moaned mindlessly with her mouth wide open. When he slipped that purple knob in, the sultry whore groaned in response, "...uuummppphhh..."

Then holding the cum slut's slender neck with both hands, he forcefully thrust his hips back and forth while she gagged and grunted along. With her eyes still blindfolded and her wrists tied to the ropes, she was nothing but a meat piston grinding between a cock in her throat and a tongue in her pussy. The more the others squeezed her sinful tits and sensitive red nipples, the harder she humped like a bitch in heat until her thighs voluntarily wrapped themselves tightly around the bald head between her legs.

This was when one of the geriatrics came over with a lit candle much to the delight of the crowd. Pulling tightly against the ropes with her back almost completely arched off the table, Bonnie squealed in shock and spazed like a fish out of water as the hot wax poured onto her soft tender flesh. When drops started hitting her irritated hard nipples, she went insane, screaming loudly across the moist fat meat lodged her throat.

The sudden savage vibration across his cock was all the little guy could handle as he groaned and pumped fiercely before holding still. Then pulling out of my wife's mouth, he left a trail of spit and cum pouring all over her upside down face. With the hot wax still pouring all over her bare young flesh, Bonnie twitched and gasped like crazy, "Oh shit... oh shit... omg... oh shit..."

Combined with all the alcohol I drank that night, the blood rushing into my aching sore cock finally took hold of me as I passed out like a baby. The last thing I saw was the old dirty bastards forming two lines on each end of my tied up wife like a bunch of customers at a local whore house, eager for their turn to stretch her throat with their throbbing old cocks and feasting on her vulgar wet cunt.

I woke up shortly after to the feeling of something moist and slippery rubbing across my face. When my tired eyes finally adjusted, I realized I was lying on the tatami floor with my wife's pussy grinding on my lips. Still with my mind spinning and my eyes blurry, I saw this pair of round objects swaying back and forth in a mesmerizing pattern directly above me. After blinking my eyes clear, they turned out to be the underside of Bonnie's well-formed breasts bouncing to the rhythm of her gyrating flesh. She was kneeling above my face with her wrists bound together and her arms pulled straight up by a rope looped around a ceiling beam.

Surrounding us were about 6 wrinkled old farts taking turns brutally face-fucking this young wife of mine. Each one only savored her sweet lips a few seconds before another one eagerly pulled her away by the hair to their awaiting meat. Still blindfolded, Bonnie reluctantly sucked their purple knobs, licked their veiny shafts, and suckled their hairy balls as she whimpered in distress. Yet the more forceful they were with her, the harder and faster she grinded her wet pussy against my face.

Despite the compliance of her perverted flesh, my wife was sobbing in protest between each cock switch as tears of shame streamed down from the blindfold. They had peeled off the dried wax, leaving her skin red and overly sensitive. Even the slightest touch from all the drool slithering down her flesh was driving the little tramp insanely horny while she savagely rode my lips with her soaking cunt. She was meat slave, not just to these old men, but to the depravity of her inner slut.

Looking around the room, I saw the rest of the old men drinking and chatting among themselves. Some were stroking their cocks to the show, anxiously waiting to replace anyone in the circle that needed to cool off. As I felt my own dick swell in my boxers, a short skinny man grabbed a fistful of Bonnie's hair in a ponytail before forcefully pushing his harden meat past her defiant lips. Perhaps it was his short stature, but he was hung like horse. Pulling her hair back to unlock her jaw, he pushed it deep until we could hear the cum slave gagging on his fat member.

Then with both hands holding my wife's head, he pulled her face back and forth on his engorged cock, scoffing giddily, "Oi! That's the good little throat slut!"

As Bonnie whimpered pathetically with her lips wrapped tightly around that thick old shaft like a whipped dog, others took the liberty of painting her cheeks with precum from their moist tips. After several hard pumps, the wrinkled short geezer stopped and held the whole length and girth of his monster cock deep in her throat, forcing the little cocksucker to choke and writhe helplessly in her restraints while the group of 6 jeered on:

"That's the good little Chinese slut."

"Obey your elders! That's it, take ojiisan's cock."

"I wish my granddaughter sucks this good."

After almost a minute, the skinny elderly finally pulled his slippery fat meat out of Bonnie's overstretched throat, leaving her coughing and panting for breath. However, immediately he pulled her head back with a fistful of her hair until she was facing up at the ceiling. While the little throat whore squirmed on my lips and gasped to the aggression, the group of lecherous old men closed in with their hands rapidly fapping their cocks like a bunch of feral apes.