Old Cocks Brigade

Story Info
MMMMF
832 words
3.86
7.2k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story took place many years ago but it is still fresh in my mind as it was then. Sarah my new wife always had an incredible thirst for sex, she loved men to stare and occasionally wind them up.

She had blonde hair which was always in a ponytail, red, green or black waist length jackets, sleeveless tops, black mini pencil skirts and black underwear, suspender belt, stockings, cupped bra and her favorite black satin knickers that always went into the crack of her bum, she was a real turn on.

We'd been going to this back street pub for 6 months or more and often got talking to regulars that were in there, one particular night in the week we called in as we both had days off the next day, so we decided to call in for a drink. When we went in there was these 3 older men who we recognized from before they said hello and we went to the bar, I ordered the drinks and Sarah said that they were looking, so she went to sit on a table that was more or less opposite them I carried the drinks and sat down and started chatting about what we was going to do the next day.

Sarah always used to cross her legs but sometimes here skirt would rise to reveal the tops of her stockings, and on this occasion it happened and all three men were looking while sipping their pints.

Sarah cottoned on and leaned forward so that her skirt would move even higher as I said she liked to tease. After a while I went to the toilet but upon my return she had gone across to talk to the three men who were all in their early 70's while Sarah and myself were 25, I walked over and Sarah turned around and said that these three always thought me and you were just boyfriend and girlfriend and not married as husband and wife, I told them we'd been together as a couple since we were 16 and getting married when we were 23, they had all lost their wife's and had started making sure they came out together for support. We decided to sit with them and so did so for a good few hours.

When it came to closing one of the men asked if we wanted to go back to his house for a night cap as the other two men were as well so we agreed and walked the short distance to his detached bungalow. He opened the door and we walked into his living room which had a mini bar, he said he and his late wife used to entertain friends and now it hardly got used so we sort of rekindled a memory for him.

After another hour had gone by we were all a little tipsy and Sarah got up to dance to a song that was playing on the radio, all three men were transfixed on Sarah's shapely body, she then turned around and said did her bum look big in the mini skirt she was wearing, one of the men who was a bit forward said I don't know as we cant see your bum, so she slowly unzipped her black tight mini skirt and slid it down to the floor, revealing her shapely black stocking legs and black knickers that as usual were well into the crack of her bum, all three men near;y dropped their glasses as they stared at her body, she moved over and started to wriggle her bum from side to side in front of them they then looked at me and I said she was always like this and I said she'll let you feel her if you ask.

She looked and me and smiled and within seconds all the men's hands were fondling all over she was getting very turned on and wet, after a few minutes she removed her jacket, top and bra and then squeezed into were the men were sitting they were playing with her erect nipples and wet pussy, she started groaning and them moved to the floor were she unzipped all the men's trousers and pulled on their cocks which were of good proportion for older men, she started to go from cock to cock sucking and pulling all the time, I slid behind her and was ramming her from behind all the men were rolling their eyes in pleasure and within 10 minutes all the men had shot their loads onto her face, she then turned around to me and sucked on my cock until I also came on her face, she got up went and cleaned her self up and said right who's for seconds, lets say we went at it for another few hours and to this day you wouldn't have know the men were in there 70's, but it was a night that I would never ever forget.