Old Friends...

Story Info
Old friends meet up 25 years on...
1k words
4.54
6.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw him across the bar. It had been many years since they'd last seen each other. He'd aged well. Really well in fact. Not quite a silver fox but the grey hair suited him. He still had that cheeky grin he'd had when they first met at Uni. He'd sat down next to her on Day One, introduced himself and their friendship grew from there. They'd shared a flat from second through to fourth year with a group of friends. After graduation he'd moved to London and they caught up a few times but then it tailed off. Over the years she'd often thought of him and wondered where he was. While she'd ended up in Sydney He'd ended up following his passion for golf and had worked as a golf professional in Dubai, HK and Singapore. But now here they both were a quarter of a century on both back in Edinburgh.

He caught sight of her across the bar and waved, a grin spreading across his face. By the time she was next to him her gin and tonic was waiting for her.

'Well' she said. ' great memory. I'm impressed'

'Yeah well you were the only gin girl I knew back then so I took a punt that you still drank it'

'It's great to see you, Alex. Been way too long!' She said As she leaned in to him and have him a hug. 'Sure has' he agreed. 'You've not changed' he stated. He was right. She didn't look much different to the girl he'd met in Lecture Room 2. A few grey hairs and the odd laughter line were the only noticeable changes. She still felt like she did when she first met him in the late '80s.

The thing with old friends is that there's no awkward silences. With them they had a lot to catch up on. Twenty five years is a lot of time. Fours hours later and the bar staff were calling last orders.

'Jesus. Where did the time go?' He said.

It's true. It had zipped by very quickly and the years had melted away. With three marriages and four kids between them they had a lot to get through. They'd both travelled the world. She's spent much of her time since university in Australia but now with a divorce behind her and her kids grown up and both living in London she was back in the northern hemisphere in the country of her birth.

Your place or mine for a nightcap he said. It had started to drizzle...typical Scottish weather... and as she lived closer, hers it was.

'Drink?' She said. 'Though that said I only have vodka.'

'That'll do' he said. ' I can't taste it so it doesn't count.' She laughed as she poured a measure and added some tonic.

'Ok so I'm a bit drunk but I've always fancied you'

Bullshit was his response. It's true she counter argued. But anyway does it really matter. That was years ago and now we're here.

She was very aware that his hand was on her thigh but she made no attempt to remove it.

He leaned in and nuzzled her neck. She could faintly smell his aftershave. Issey Miyake. One of her favourite. She found his lips. His soft lips. They kissed. Softly at first. Then more insistent. Tongues probing. Deeper breathing. Sinking into the three seater sofa she caressed his back. Their kissing was becoming even more intense; their breathing more labored. She could feel his cock hard against her leg.

She say up abruptly and whispered ' This way. Follow me. Taking him by the hand she led him to the bedroom. She still hadn't fully unpacked and there were still boxes dotted around the room. But the king sized bed was fully made up.

Pulling her top above her head she threw it to the floor and turned to face him. He pulled her towards him and kissed her. She reached around him and he slid her hands under his teeshirt and slowly moved them round to the front just above his belt line. Their breathing was becoming heavier as he unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. As he teases her nipples she couldn't help but moan and could feel herself getting aroused. The familiar throb. Undoing his belt, he shimmied his hips and his jeans fell to the floor.

He slid his hands down into her pants and parted her lips... his finger seeking out her clit.

'Jesus. You're so wet'

She moaned as his fingers gently massages her pulsating clit.

I want to feel you inside me.

He plunged into her. She was so warm and wet and tight. A groan escaped his lips. A groan she stopped with her own lips. A very insistent kiss coincided with her moving her hips and he started to thrust in time with her. 'Open your eyes' she said. 'I need to see you.' They moved well together. His cock felt amazing. Right size and right angle as it ground against her clit. She knew how this would finish. She'd faked orgasms before but knew that she wouldn't need to do that tonight with him.

She knew it was a matter of time for them both.. 'I'm so close' he muttered in her ear. 'Don't you fckn dare' she responded as she bucked into him harder and faster and faster and could feel his perfect cock hit the spot again and again. That was it. She was past the point of no return. 'Oh my god. That's it. Quickly. Keep on going. Come on' she Moaned. He exhaled. 'I'm there, Al. Jesus. Fuck. Ugghh ' she could fell him pulse inside her at the same time she let go. 'Jesus. Fuck. Yes. 'She called out and their eyes locked which added to the intensity.

He rolled off and drew her into his arms. 'We're doing that again by the way.' He said.

Often when you've slept with someone for the first time there's a bit of awkwardness. But not for them. They'd known each other for far too long for that to be an issue. They might as well have been fully clothed at Grindlay street versus naked in a flat in EH10. And it wasn't awkward at all.