Old Friends

Story Info
Which of course meant the guys wrestled with Belle's tits.
1.4k words
4.11
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Old Friends - slave girl sara

A story of a swap with an Australian couple we met in Cornwall, where we spent a lot of time with. Being nudists the first thing I think Marc noticed were Belle`s ample boobs. I of course noticed those as well but also Dave`s long willy, if there were medals for length, Dave would get double Gold.

The holiday is remembered not only for the eight or ten others we met on the various local nudist beaches down there but for Dave`s humongous length, which I think most, if not all, girls tried for size! Which of course meant the guys wrestled with Belle`s tits.

When we first met, and Marc introduced himself, Dave asked if I was his daughter, that was classic.

We had a great summer with evenings on the beach and swapping and sharing. It has to be said, us girls did not swap, the men swapped us. We were all subs or slaves with plenty of on the beach spankings for those who stepped out of line, but never me, perhaps I did not try hard enough!

Anyway, Dave contacted Marc to say they were attending a conference in Paris and had tagged on a few days in the UK and wanted to see 'The' Leeds we had talked up so much, I think he was mainly interested in the Royal Armouries that are housed in the water centre of the city.

They arrived last Sunday, and he had booked Belle for an appointment with the Disciplinarian I get sent to on Monday. I am usually there for a good hour or so, but he had booked her in for four hours, the time he wanted to spend at the Armouries, perhaps! They were arranging to meet for dinner, but I said if I was having a night of adventure, I would be happier with just a burger for now, and I was listened to.

Not that I would be brave enough to say that the Australians we know are loud, but these two were very loud. We hugged and kissed and ordered our burgers.

"Show Marc what he will be sucking on tonight darl." Darl, is short for darling, as I found out when I asked the other year.

"Yes Sir."

Would you believe me, I know you will, she pulled her T shirt down, and took out one of her tits and offered it to Marc to slap, he did, of course and pinched her nipple so she squeaked, and I shuddered below, lol.

"Gentle with her arse Dave, it's had a lot of attention these past few days, so hand only please, but ok to strap anywhere else."

For the first part of his sentence, I thought aww, bless him, then he mentioned everywhere else, lol.

We finished dinner, kissed and hugged and went our separate ways, Marc and Belle to our house and us two to the Airbnb they had booked for a few days. Pretty palatial with a hot tub and sauna. We got through the door and Dave took my coat and hung it in the lobby with his.

"Jeans, jumper and undies please."

I stripped naked.

"Yes Sir."

"Go freshen up and I will change, and we can use the hot tub."

"Yes Sir."

I could not wait, it has been eighteen months since I saw, tasted, and manhandled his cockkkkkk, see how I added k's for its length? I went for a Pee then stood in a corner in the lounge, my hands on my head like a naughty girl, boy was I hot, maybe even steaming. I heard him come from the bedroom and stand behind me.

"Marc was not wrong, that is one bright beacon you have there for your arse sara!"

"Yes Sir, I was not naughty as such, perhaps just hard to understand."

He laughed and slapped my bottom lightly. He moved away.

"Come here girl, no one gets so much arse attention for being misunderstood, do they?"

"No Sir."

"What happens to girls who lie?"

"They get spanked, very lightly on their sore bottoms Sir."

"Bottoms hey, just love that word, over you go."

I went into my normal position, over a knee, Sir was pretty light on my bottom but extra hard on the tops and the backs of my legs, then he stood me up.

"See what you done to my cock sara, it's all twitchy now?"

"Yes Sir," I said through my tears, "please may I rub it better?"

He knelt me down and he stood up. I moved my left hand to my pussy and rubbed hard as I began to wank him. It was no good, I had to sacrifice my own clitty wank to use two hands on his cock and wank him. I kid you not, three hands would not have covered it.

I wanked him semi-hard then sucked, deeper and deeper and still needed almost two hands at his base, so sucked and wanked till he cum, it was like holding a fire hose, not that I had held a fire hose, but if ever I had to, I now know I could.

"Did you fuck Belle before you came out Sir?"

"Yes, and she got a 'be a good girl' belting, why, can you still taste her?"

"Yes Sir, she tastes divine, just as she did when we played in Cornwall Sir."

I followed him to the hot tub, and he got in and he helped me in after him.

"Sit on the higher platform sara, I will repay your lovely suck and wank."

He put me in position, opened my legs and put his head between them. How I wished he had a tongue half as long as his cock, but he did very well, not something I often get. He tongued and nibbled, slapped, and stroked and my first cum was when he bit my clitty. It was a good job his head was there, or I would have collapsed down into the water.

To be honest Marc does not give that area of mine much attention, if I were a Domme, I would have him suck me morning noon and night, and the odd time in-between too.

And then I had a second cum, and a third.

"Would you like me to bend you over the side of the pool and fuck you sara brown?"

It was a no brainer and I bent myself over, bottom up. He gripped my nipples and massaged them to a point, his cock between my legs just rubbing my clit and pussy lips, oh my!

"I love your tits sara, so, so...

"Small Sir."

Slapppp

"No sara, cute. Hop out and over the table, would be unfair to mess up the water."

I did as he said and he spit in my bummy hole, another shudder then he gently split my lips and bang, straight onto my spot, and again and again, I felt myself drifting and he must have sensed it too, so gave me a few spanks on my bottom. He pulled out and wanked over my bottom and back and fingered my pussy as he cum. We showered and got back in the hot tub and just relaxed.

"Look at the time sara, bedtime, it`s after eight-thirty!"

We both laughed, we showered, I sucked, we had a coffee and went to bed. I could not in all honesty say we fucked all night, but I don`t remember ever closing my eyes. He took me for a shower and fucked me stood up in the wet-room, what a fantastic experience that was.

I did not have to rush into work that morning, I sleep with the boss. In fact, I was in before him.

"Me and Dave have arranged this for this afternoon, a couples meet, before they catch the late train to London to fly home, ok with you sara?"

Was it ok with me, never been asked before, always told.

"Yes please Sir."

"Thought you would like it, so, work something out with Belle. We thought you two could act out a show for us and we would join in when we wanted to."

Not saying I did, but I may have had a little knickers cum.

I did, and we did, and they did, smiles, that`s all I am allowed say on the happenings, sorry!