Old Friends - New Lovers

Story Info
Love can be found where you least expect it.
1k words
4.14
18.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
351 Followers

Emily and Samantha had known and worked with each other for some time. They slowly became friends, they shared many similar traits. Single, same age, liked the same music and shared a love of books and art. They had worked on many projects closely and bounced ideas off of each other but had never considered the possibility of being more than just friends.

The 14th of February was always a time of year they both felt down, not that they were alone and often had men asking them out. None ever seemed to measure up, for one reason or another. They always blamed themselves, as being 'too picky'. This year, while finishing up yet another successful project they decided to take a trip together to a cabin in the woods. Just to get away from it all. get back to nature. As they had always enjoyed each other's company they wanted to spend some quality time together away from the office before the busyness of life took over again. Kind of 'to refresh their batteries', so to speak.

As they settled into the cabin, they spent the first day exploring the woods and enjoying the fresh air. They returned to prepare their dinner together, both had some skills in the kitchen and enjoyed cooking. With the music turned up loud and Ben Ford-Davies singing out his love songs, the girls joined in on the easy-going choruses. Bottles of good South Aussie wines were opened and consumed. They sang, they danced, and on more than one occasion ended up looking deeply into each other's eyes. Then giggled and moved on.

They sat across the table from each other sharing chit-chat and gossip about who they thought was humping who in the office. As they cleaned up, they went into auto-mode as one washed and one dried. It just seemed natural to do so.

They sat in the two single-seated armchairs, both reading books. Emily watched the long legs of Samantha as she crossed and uncrossed her legs, thinking it was not like her to be so 'obvious' about her needs.

"What are you reading Sammi?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh, just a book of short stories." She replied without being too informative. She held up the book in an attempt to show her, but she did it in such a way that Emily could not have read the cover.

Then as night fell wore on, something shifted between them. They found themselves looking at each other differently, smiling at each other, while the other wasn't looking. A newfound attraction began to grow.

They started to become more aware of each other's bodies and the way they moved. The way the other smiled, the way their eyes sparkled in the light, the way their hair fell into their face, all of it started to make them feel something they had never felt before, towards each other.

Emily dropped her glasses at one point and bent over from the waist, to pick them up, her tight jeans hugging her form so neatly that Samantha let out a very audible sigh. Whether it was by design or not, Samantha didn't know, but it had an impact on her.

As they lay in their separate beds that night, they couldn't stop thinking about each other. They tried to ignore their feelings, but they couldn't shake the thought of being together.

Eventually, Samantha gave in to her desires and leaned on her elbow looking across at Emily, who in turn was looking at her.

"What's going on Em?" She asked.

"Don't know." Came the reply.

So, Samantha threw back her bed covers inviting Emily into her bed. She didn't want to be too forward and wanted Em to be the one to make the first obvious move. Emily, in her short linen PJs, smiled and slowly drew herself out of her bed and sat on the edge looking at her dear friend and work colleague, knowing they were approaching a forbidden line that would change everything for them.

She stood up and took the short step to the welcoming bed that was Samantha's. She slid in and Sammi pulled the covers over them both, hiding and giggling under the covers. They began to kiss each other, tentatively at first, but then with more passion as they explored each other's mouths with their tongues.

Their hands began to wander as they kissed, exploring each other's bodies with a newfound urgency. They were both surprised by how natural it felt to be with each other, how right it felt. They had never experienced anything like it before.

Emily put her finger on Sammi's lips as she undid the buttons on her top. Samantha just kept looking into her eyes as she let her hand slowly find their way into Emily's shorts. She started to edge them down, past her knees and soon Em just kicked them free as she kissed her friend once again.

They spent the rest of the night exploring each other's bodies, learning what made the other moan and sigh. They discovered that they were completely in sync, and it felt like they had known each other intimately for years.

As the night came to an end, they lay in Samantha's single bed, holding each other close, both of them feeling a deep sense of contentment and satisfaction. They knew that this was the beginning of something special, something that would change their lives forever.

From then on, they were lovers. They continued to explore each other's bodies and hearts, and their love grew stronger with each passing day. They knew that they were meant to be together, and nothing would ever change that.

The end of the trip came all too soon, but they knew that they would always have the memories of that special Valentine's Night in the cabin, the night when they became more than just friends, the night when they fell in love.

From that year onwards, February 14th would be a welcomed time of the year.

Arking
Arking
351 Followers