All Comments on 'Old Friends - New Lovers'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great short story.

FandeborisFandeborisover 1 year ago

Short

Sweet

Wonderful

SeaReaderSeaReaderabout 1 year ago

This is like the outline of a story, sweet, but lacking depth, or any insight, or reason to care about these girls. I'd love it if you could write it again, but from the viewpoint of one (or even both) of the girls. Add doubt, hesitation, and then confirmation of their affection. Friends to Lovers is such a compelling narrative, and I think you have the chops to pull it off. Pick one character, turn all of the "theys" to "she" (they lump the two different characters together, and give us no tension, which is what drives most good storytelling, and see how it might fill out. I'm off to happily browse some of your other pieces. Keep writing. And thanks for sharing it.

ArkingArkingabout 1 year agoAuthor

@SeaReader - Thank you so much. I appreciate your comment. Indeed, it was a rushed short story as it was about some people that I had met, and their story hit a spot with me. I will ply them with some good wine and get them to tell me more about themselves and see where it leads.

Thank you for your compliments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...