Old Recluse Wins the Latina Lottery Pt. 02

Story Info
A new arrangement is agreed and Camila expands her services.
2.2k words
4.12
1.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author: Since publishing the last story, which was my first foray into erotic writing, it has come to my attention that Puerto Rico is a US territory and so the concept of Camila needing working rights etc is obsolete. Hence, I have substituted Puerto Rico for Colombia in the sequels. Hope you enjoy:

It had initially been a struggle to get Camila to agree to sleep in my bed. However, I convinced her that my only designs were on her feet and apart from pleasuring me using those and her hands, no other sexual duties would be expected of her. This worked out well; we slept head to toe meaning that I had the pleasure of sniffing and worshipping her feet whenever I wanted. If I woke in the night, I would be met with the aroma of her sweetly scented feet and would begin kissing and sucking them with impunity. This would usually wake her up and, in these instances, I would demand a handjob at the same time which would promptly send me back to sleep.

Every morning, I was greeted by the incredible sight of the sunlight penetrating through the blinds on to her gorgeous, caramel-brown feet and there was a shine to the bright red of her toenail polish that drove me into a frenzy. It took a while for me to realise that this was my new normal and not, in fact, a dream. I would spend the first half an hour of my day making the most of this amazing opportunity and this consisted of a passionate and steamy session of foot worship, kissing, licking and sucking her toes, that always culminated in a footjob or handjob. Camila displayed an air of indifference during these experiences; it seemed that she did not enjoy them, but equally, did not particularly dislike them and generally turned her attention away until I made it clear that I wanted finishing off by either her hands or feet.

After she meticulously cleaned up my mess, she arose from bed and commenced her housekeeping duties. I began my day shortly after and this started with a breakfast that she had prepared for me. This would vary day by day (she was an excellent cook) and, more often than not, she would knock up something of a sweet, rather than savoury, nature; including items such as pancakes and waffles with fresh fruits, cream and syrups. These occasions were unquestionably my favourites as I would insist on her sitting on the breakfast bar placing her feet directly into my dish. I would then enjoy my breakfast even more as it was squished around by her large (size eight), tanned feet and I particularly enjoyed squirting whipped cream directly from the canister on to her perfectly painted red toenails and licking it off them one by one. I had long since given up on looking after my weight and physical appearance so this practice of ours soon became a daily ritual.

As a retiree, I usually spend my days enjoying my hobbies which include reading, writing and watching TV with frequent breaks to interrupt Camila from her housekeeping duties in order to utilise her services. I estimate that I disrupt her at least six or seven times in the course of her working day in order to enjoy her feet and, sometimes, hands.

My daily routine also includes a walk in the local woods in the afternoon and I always insist that she accompanies me for this. I demand that she takes my arm during our stroll and the satisfaction I get from seeing the bewildered, and often aghast, looks we receive from passers-by cannot be surpassed. I mean who can blame them; it is certainly a bizarre sight to see a fat, unattractive and unkempt old man with an absolute beauty of a Latina milf on his arm. She wears her sneakers for the walk due to the trail being muddy and as soon as we arrive back home, she removes those and her socks, and I enjoy the pungent odour of her fresh sweat. I lick her feet clean starting with her toes, ensuring that my tongue reaches every drop of sweat between them, and making my way over the top of her foot before finishing off by getting into every crevice of her wrinkled soles.

Our routine continued like this for several weeks, and although I cannot express in words how much I was enjoying it, I wanted more. I was a man of my word, though, and had agreed with Camila that her duties extended to include anything I wanted with her feet (and hands) but nothing further than that. However, a golden opportunity soon presented itself, during one of our morning foot worship sessions with the toes of her left foot deep into my mouth. Camila disturbed me to tentatively ask:

"Mr Harris... can I have favour?"

I looked up, a little perturbed that she had chosen this moment to broach the subject, but curious:

"What can I do for you Camila?"

"I need advance on my wages. My daughter has entrance exam for American college and the fee is very high."

"I'm sorry Camila, your wage is already very reasonable and how do I know you won't take the advance and run off back to Colombia?". This was a genuine concern as I was paying her in cash, to avoid being detected by the immigration service, and it was clear she wasn't here for my looks.

"No mister, I need this job, I need the money. Please you give me advance and I work it off, I promise!"

"I'm afraid this isn't going to be possible." I watched as the hopeful glint in her eye disappeared and an expression of disappointment clouded her stunning face. "However, maybe we can work out another way; where I don't give you an advance but increase your wage entirely."

That hopeful glint returned "What way?!" She exclaimed, enthusiastically.

"Well, Camila, as you know I love your feet..." I stopped there to break her gaze and take a long, deep suck of both of her big toes, leaving a trail of saliva on them, before returning her gaze.

"Yes mister, I know this and I am happy that they please you. You have full access to them."

"Yes, Camila, but I want more than just your feet."

The look of disappointment returned to her face as she realised what I was getting at;

"But please mister, you must understand. I am Catholic lady and I must save myself for marriage only. This I cannot do for you."

"Even for a pay rise which would see you comfortably cover your daughter's exam fees? Mucho dinero," I teased.

"Yes mister, I can find another way to make the money but this one I cannot do for you."

I was not expecting this response and was impressed with Camila's commitment to her faith and principles; however, I had one more trick up my sleeve.

"I understand, Camila, and I will not force you. What about a compromise? I have heard amazing things about Latina blowjobs but have never experienced one myself. Can you do this for me?"

I watched a torturous expression descend upon her face as she contemplated my request. It was clear she did not want to perform oral sex on my ugly, hairy and unclean penis but, on the other hand, it did not strictly violate her religious code and she was at a loss for how else she would come up with the money that she so desperately needed.

She timidly replied: "Okay."

"Sorry?"

"Yes, I can do this one for you."

I misheard once instead of one and I did not want her to think this would be a one-time thing before she agreed to it. "It will be more than once, I'm afraid," I replied with a nasty grin on my face.

"How many time?" She asked in her cute, broken English.

"Well, whenever I want. But you can assume multiple times a day, and I will be expecting you to swallow every drop of my cum." I relished the sight of her face dropping again as she realised that her mouth was going to become my plaything for the foreseeable future.

"Okay," she replied again timidly.

"Well, there's no time like the present," I said, looking down upon my limp member that was oozing with precum from my interrupted foot worshipping session. "You can get started now."

She looked down upon my manhood and approached it reluctantly and with a look of abhorrence on her gorgeous face. She began the process by licking the precum from my jap's eye and I demanded that she looked at me whilst she serviced my cock. I saw in her eyes a look of defeat and hopelessness that drove me wild with desire. I grabbed a handful of her thick, luscious black hair and forced her face down into my genital area. She wrinkled her nose in disgust as she took a close whiff of my unwashed and foul-smelling member.

As mentioned previously, I had reached a stage in my life where I had stopped caring about exhibiting myself in a presentable manner and this included giving up on regular personal hygiene. I could not even remember the last time I had washed my cock, and this was apparent from her revolted expression as she opened her mouth and took me deep into her throat. In fact, the full length of my member disappeared in a moment and I realised that not only was this not Camila's first rodeo, but that despite projecting herself as a good Christian lady, she was actually very experienced in this department.

As she treated my rapidly growing cock to a wet and sloppy tongue bath, my head dropped back in ecstasy and I realised I would have a job in my hands to last longer than a minute in the tantalising mouth of my Latina succubus. She used her tongue expertly, in a circular motion, to stimulate the most sensitive parts of my penis and knew exactly where to focus her attention. I groaned as I sensed the gross build-up of smegma underneath my helmet begin to disappear as her tongue proficiently removed it. At this point, she removed my cock from her mouth to continue with her hand and appeared as if she was going to spit my dick cheese out into her other hand. I gave her a stern look to remind her of my instruction that everything was to be swallowed and she sorrowfully ingested it before returning her mouth to the task at hand.

Whilst she used her hands to fondle my balls, applied rapid and intense suction to my raging erection and stuck her feet directly into my face, I realised I could not last much longer. I pulled her toes out of my mouth for a moment to notify her that I was going to cum soon and that I didn't want to see a drop wasted. She nodded and within another few seconds, an earth-shattering orgasm overwhelmed my senses. I had never experienced such a sensory overload and I released a magnificent load of semen directly into Camila's sweet mouth. She dutifully and loudly gulped it down and did well to keep the majority of it in her mouth with only a few drops spilling out of the sides. She removed me from her oral orifice and looked away in shame and regret at the sinful task she had just performed.

"I didn't say stop," I said to her nonchalantly, "Clean it up."

She looked back at my fast-shrinking cock which had a few streaks of cum remaining and placed it back in her mouth. This time she, almost, affectionately ran her tongue over it and licked away all the residual jizz until it was spotlessly clean. By this point, I was utterly exhausted and told her to go and start on dinner.

This was my first experience of a Latina blowjob and it more than exceeded my, already very high, expectations. Having my member serviced and my cum swallowed by Camila immediately became a regular occurrence. I now wake up every morning to the sight of a gorgeous, tanned and busty Latina with her magnificent lips wrapped firmly around my cock and with a pair of perfect, large, caramel feet in my face for me to do with as I please. I receive blowjobs on demand and our personal record is seven in one day, with Camila swallowing every drop of my penile discharge. I still dedicate a large portion of my day to worshipping her feet and this is usually combined with our blowjob sessions. As time has gone on, Camila has become more docile and obedient and I am beginning to feel as though I have a personal sex toy to use at my leisure.

Of course, I am aware that she could leave at any point and I'm sure as soon as she has saved enough money and paid off her daughter's educational fees, she will soon be on her way and so I am conscious of making the most of her services whilst they are still available to me.