Old Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But despite Gayle's limited sexual palette, there was no other woman whose body I desired more. Over the past few years, gradually expanding Gayle's sexual horizons had become my pet project and it met with only moderate success.

Taking one last look at Gayle's bikini clad body, I closed the photos and decided to check her emails, texts and phone messages one last time before going to bed. Sure enough, there was a new email from Jerry. It included his flight information and his room number at the Travelodge.

How he finagled getting a room assignment so many days in advance was a mystery to me, but more power to him. The part of Jerry's email that left me less sanguine was the fact that he said he would be leaving a key at the front desk for Gayle in an envelope on Monday after he checked.

He wrote her it was just in case she changed her mind and wanted to join him at any time, for any length of time. The smug sonofabitch was pretty self-confident. But it made me wonder if he knew something about my wife that I did not.

On a certain level, I couldn't blame Jerry. Once he got a whiff, he couldn't let it go. Once I got a whiff, I married her and now I was ready to fight to keep her. The one thing I knew for sure was that I couldn't let him get her alone in his hotel room, at least not for very long.

Gayle had the presence of mind to recognize the same thing, telling him she couldn't trust herself to be alone with him. I could attest to that from personal experience. And I suspected Jerry was all too familiar with Gayle's vulnerability too.

On our third date, I slipped my fingers inside her panties for the first time and explored Gayle's wet steamy promised land. As she cooed and mewed beneath me, and as I discovered the secret erogenous zone on her neck, just below her ear, that was all it took to make her erupt into a long, earth shattering orgasm.

Soon after that, both our clothes were off and I brought her to two more orgasms with my head buried between her legs. And she brought me to orgasm twice as well as she tugged on my penis and kissed and licked the head, giving me her version of a blow job. Two months later we were formally engaged and six month later we were married. I too, couldn't get enough of her.

By the time we were formally man and wife, Gayle was on the pill and we were having sex two or three times a day, seven days a week. It was during this period that I discovered that once I got Gayle's motor running--she was insatiable! And all it took to get her motor running were my lips and tongue on her neck in that special spot and my fingers sloshing around inside her, massaging her needy clit.

Suddenly, I looked at my screen and noticed the time. I had let my mind drift and lost track of time. I needed to get to bed. But there was something nagging at me that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Then it hit me--the hotel room. The hotel room was ground zero. That was my last line of defense.

Not really knowing what I was going to do yet, I decided nevertheless to drive to the Travelodge in the morning and rent the room next to Jerry's for at least the first three days he was going to be in town. I doubted it would take him any longer than that to cajole Gayle there and seduce her, given the way he was gradually breaking down her resistance.

A troubling thought fleeted through my head. Was she actually spurning his advances, or was she just a thirty-something teenager teasing him and playing hard to get?

Even from the brief conversations I had overhead between them, I could tell she was susceptible to his charms and would be a willing infidel with just a bit more encouragement. There was something about the girlish excitement in her voice that made me doubt she could ultimately resist temptation.

I shut the two spyware programs down on my laptop and was about to get up when I got another idea. Having been to the Travelodge before with a client who was staying there, I knew that all the rooms were in adjoining pairs with a door in between.

Soon I was back on Amazon, looking for a spy camera this time, one with a miniature camera on the end of a flexible wand that I could stick under the door between the rooms. I had seen cameras like that in movies. I wasn't sure if I would need it, but I wanted it available, nevertheless.

Once I typed in 'spy camera with wand' several came up immediately. After another few minutes of comparing features, I had one ordered and on its way to my office the following day.

When I walked out of the den Gayle was nowhere to be found. Her wine glass was still on the coffee table where she had left it. I rightly guessed that she had gone straight to bed after her colloquy with her former lover. And sure enough, she was sound asleep and curled up in a fetal position on her side of the bed, with only a sheet covering her.

I decided not to bother her and just let her sleep. At that moment, I felt too fragile to risk having her reject me yet again. I undressed and washed in the bathroom, trying to make a minimal amount of noise and not disturb Gayle. I threw my clothes on the low brass rail at the foot of the bed and crawled in on my side.

I was tired and soon drifted off to sleep. I don't know how much later it was, but I woke up in the dark to the sounds of Gayle's urgent voice. Rolling over, I found her naked on the bed next to me, having kicked off the sheet. Her beautiful round ass was staring me in the face.

She was moaning and mumbling in her sleep, in the midst of an intense dream. As I scooted closer to her, I could hear her voice softly deliver her urgent plea as she thrashed around next to me.

"No, Jerry! NO!" she whimpered. "You're TOO BIG! Please don't put that inside me! Please! I'm married now."

As I continued lying next to Gayle, she whimpered and moaned, spreading her legs wider apart. With the moonlight coming through the window, I could see her wiggling her ass urgently and then saw her fingers frantically moving inside her pussy.

"OH GOD, JERRY!" she whimpered loudly now. "You're SO BIG, baby. Oh YES! Oh, fuck me baby! Fuck me hard. I've been dreaming of this! And now--OOHHHH Gawd YES!"

I watched as my slut of a wife spasmed in orgasm. I was filled with rage and mounted her from behind, ramming my now rock hard cock into her sloppy pussy.

"YES! YES! OH GOD, JERRY!" Gayle cried out. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard with that big, beautiful cock of yours. Oh, baby! I've been dreaming of it for SO LONG!"

I felt betrayed, I was livid with rage, as I slammed my cock into my wife's whore hole, trying to punish her pussy for her dreamed infidelity. But the harder I slammed into her sloppy hole, the more aroused I became and as our flesh slammed together I lost control and spewed my load deep in her pussy. It had to be one of the biggest loads I had ever deposited inside her.

"UMMM! Baby! That feels so warm inside me," mewed Gayle. "Now let's rest for a while. I'll need to get home to my husband."

My cock shriveled up inside Gayle as I listened to her last words. I pulled out and rolled over onto my own side of the bed. Now it was me in the fetal position as I pondered the implications of her dream.

~~~~~

When I woke up the next morning, I thanked God it was Saturday and I didn't have to go into the office. Then I remembered that I had a package coming from Amazon. I decided to call the office later and have our shipping and receiving department leave the package on my desk. I'd pop in later and pick it up.

As I rolled out of bed, Gayle was coming out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel as her breasts flopped back and forth provocatively.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," said Gayle brightly for a change, seemingly in a better mood.

"Good morning, gorgeous," I replied. "Feeling better today?"

"Oh, Ahh! Yes, much," said Gayle sounding a bit hesitant. "Did we--you know--last night--did we--"

"Did we fuck?" I interrupted her stammering. "Is that what you're asking?"

"Ahhh, yeah," replied Gayle, sheepishly.

"The answer is yes," I replied. "As a matter of fact, you demanded it. You practically raped me."

"Hardly!" huffed Gayle. "You're exaggerating."

"Not at all," I replied matter-of-factly. "You were carrying on like a regular whore in your sleep."

"Oh God!" gasped Gayle. "What did I say?"

"Oh, I don't remember exactly," I replied nonchalantly. "But I'm pretty sure it wasn't me you were fucking--that's for sure!"

"Oh, you're being silly," replied Gayle dismissively, but sounding defensive.

"So! Why did you ask?" I replied.

"To be honest," sighed Gayle, "I woke up with your cum inside me and I couldn't remember how it got there."

"Special delivery," I replied sarcastically. "Per your request."

Not wanting to continue the conversation any further, Gayle wandered back into the bathroom to finish drying her hair. I headed to the kitchen to brew coffee, planning on taking a shower when Gayle was finished in the bathroom.

As I walked back into the bedroom, Gayle was already dressed in a tee shirt and short shorts.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Going to the gym," replied Gayle, "and then to the salon."

"What's the special occasion?" I asked.

"Oh, it's no big deal," replied Gayle. "We have a special client coming to town next week and they want all of us looking at our professional best. You know how it is."

"I have to run out for a while too," I announced. "Have some papers I need to sign. Then I'll be right back. Shall we eat lunch here or would you rather meet up in the city to grab a bite?"

"I wanted to do some shopping after the hairdresser," answered Gayle, "so why don't we meet up in the city for lunch. Let me know where you want to meet. OK?"

Before heading to the bathroom for my shower, I followed Gayle out of the bedroom and she saw me behind her.

"Need something?" she asked, sounding surprised that I was following her.

"No, just getting a cup of coffee to take into the bathroom with me," I replied as she headed through the kitchen to the door to the garage. I noticed that she had her laptop bag with her.

I returned to the bathroom with my coffee and then showered. Once I was dressed, I grabbed my own laptop and headed toward my car, planning on going to the Travelodge first and then the office if I got the Amazon notification regarding my delivery.

~~~~~

On my way to the Travelodge I formed my plan. I was going to ask to rent the room number my wife's former lover told her he would be in, and when it wasn't available, I told him I'd settle for the connector. I concocted a story that it was our tenth wedding anniversary and that we'd stayed in the room on our honeymoon.

As I pulled in, I looked around to see where the room was located. It was on the second floor at the far end of the building from the office. The parking lot of the grocery store next door fed into the hotel's lot, so I made a mental note of it, just in case I needed to do any surveillance. Then I reminded myself to take it down a notch and quit trying to act like a TV detective or something.

There wasn't anyone in the office when I arrived, so I had to ring the bell. In a few minutes a middle aged man with a two day stubble came out from the back room to greet me. I explained what I wanted and he gave me a strange look, sizing me up.

"Huh!" he finally said. "There's another guy who wanted the same room for all of next week, and maybe the next."

"Did he rent it already?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Oh yeah!" said the old man. "Credit card in advance. Sorry."

"Well, I don't want to disappoint my wife," I said, trying to sound hesitate, as though I was thinking out loud. "How about the connector? Come to think of it, I think we had them both. So that would do."

"Let me take a look," said the old man, looking at me with increases suspicion. "Yeah, it's available. How many nights did you say?"

"Well, three for sure," I replied. "Can I talk it over with my wife to see if she wants to stay any longer? I see you have a pool, and she likes to swim."

"Yeah, sure, buddy," replied the old man. "Starting Monday, right?"

"Actually, why don't we check in on Sunday, come to think of it," I replied. It occurred to me that I should check the room out, so I knew the lay of the land and make sure I had everything I might need on Monday and perhaps leave some stuff there on Sunday, so I could slip in quickly.

"Credit card?" asked the old man. "That will be $520.90, that's $119.20 per night, plus tax."

I handed him six Benjamins, telling him to keep the change.

Benjamins? Jesus, Now I sounded like Philip Marlowe! I need to stop, I thought to myself.

"Sign in here," said the old man pushing a registration card my way.

"Is that really necessary?" I asked, giving him a quizzical look.

He looked at me for a moment and I could tell he was thinking about pocketing the bills himself. Finally, he pulled the registration card back and gave me a hard look again.

"We're not going to fill up tonight," he said. "It's the off season and it's mostly businessmen during the week. Just let me give you the key now and then we don't need to bother with each other again. You good?"

"That's fine," I replied. "It's been a pleasure doing business."

"Likewise," said the old man as he shuffled into the back office, stuffing the bills in his pants pocket.

"Well, that went well," I complimented myself once outside. I decided to check the room out now and perhaps use the laptop to check on what my wife was up to.

~~~~~

After parking at the base of the stairway near the room, I noticed that my room was to the right of Jerry's. That was good, I thought. I could come and go without walking past his window. Even better, the base of the stairway could be approached from another parking lot behind the edge of the building.

I was already thinking about how I could park my car without potentially having my wife recognize it. By the time I got upstairs with my laptop in hand I realized there was an easy solution at hand.

My car was due for service and I knew it would be an all day job this time. The dealership would offer me a loaner. But before calling the dealership, I decided to check my wife's online activity and phone calls first and see if there were any new developments with her little pas de deux with her former boyfriend.

Once I checked her phone for conversations, I was glad I had held off calling the dealership. There was an outgoing call from her phone and then twenty minutes later a return call from Jerry. Apparently they missed each other's calls.

"Hello baby! It's me. I've been thinking about it and I realize I'm being silly," cooed Gayle girlishly, before dropping into a more sultry, seductive tone, "I'd love to meet you at the hotel--and we can do some REAL catching up. Call me back and let me know when you want me there. -- The sooner the better, baby! I can't wait! BYE!"

"The fucking WHORE!" I sneered out loud. "The scheming deceitful little CUNT!"

I had to take a couple of minutes to compose myself. I never dreamed that my precious little angel could be this way. At the first opportunity, she went from saint to slut. Now I started wondering if this was the first time, or had I just been blinded by my feelings for her.

I composed myself and clicked on Jerry's reply.

"I knew you would come around," said Jerry smugly. "I guess you want to pick up where we left off, huh? Only one difference this time, BABE! No fucking condoms, flesh to flesh! I want to feel that hot wet tight little pussy of yours wrapped around my cock. Oh, and in answer to your question, my flight gets in early on Monday and I have all day to settle in. Meet me as early as you can after 8 am. I'll be checked in by then. Let me know what time you can be there. We can spend all day getting 'REACQUAINTED' if you know what I mean. BYE BABE!

I was getting more steamed by the minute. I don't know who I was mad at more--this slimeball or my whore slut of a wife. Then I remembered the spy cam. I opened my Amazon account and it had already been delivered to the office. I ran downstairs and headed over to the office to pick it up and bring it back to the motel to familiarize myself with it and test it out. I wanted to make sure it would fit under the door.

But first I wanted to check out the connector door. When I tried the door, it opened. Apparently the maid had left it unlocked. Sensing my good fortune, I looked inside. The beds were made and the room appeared to be vacant.

Then I remembered by conversation with the old man at the front desk. He said they weren't busy on the weekends. Perhaps the room might remain unoccupied tomorrow. As I left, though, I wadded up some Kleenex to stuff in the door lock to prevent it from snapping closed, just in case.

As I stepped to the door I had another idea, so I turned and pulled out my cellphone, snapping photos of the room from the doorway, so I would know where all the furniture was positioned.

I noticed that there was a chair and low table on the far side of the room that would probably be out of frame from the doorway. I moved it to the left side of the bed where it would be almost right in front of the camera as I fished the lens under the door. I didn't want to miss any Kodak moments.

Another idea occurred to me. I wanted to check out that little prick and see if there was any dirt on him I could use. We had a Lexus Nexus account that we used to screen out potential business associates, but I feared that typing his nickname 'Jerry' in might be fruitless. Then I remembered Gayle's old high school yearbooks were on the bottom shelf of the bookcase in the den.

I quickly decided to run home quickly and get the yearbook from her sophomore year when she and the prick were dating. It was bound to have his full name in it. Plus I'd be able to see what he actually looked like back then when my slut wife was going down on him.

Forty minutes later, I pulled into a space in front of my office, walking in with the yearbook under my arm. I had his full name now 'Jerald Griffith Jenkins'. I had it written on a slip of paper and I handed it to the receptionist on duty.

"Oh! Good Morning Mr. Nelson," said the receptionist Mary. "I wasn't expecting to see you here today."

"I know, Mary," I replied pleasantly. "How are you. No rest for the wicked, I guess!"

"I guess not," replied Mary, smiling. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"As a matter of fact, there is," I replied. "I'm working on a new client. Could you be a dear and run a Lexus Nexus on him for me? I've only talked to him on the phone, so I won't have all his details until we meet next week. But his name isn't that common, so could you give it a try while I'm here in my office?"

I handed Mary the slip of paper with Jerry's full name on it and crossed my fingers.

"If he comes up, print off whatever you have on him and I'll pick it up on the way out," I said. "And thank you, Mary. You're a dear!"

I went back to my office and opened the package with the spy cam, read the instructions and tested it, attaching it to my cellphone. It was a breeze. The only thing I was missing was an SD card to supplement the internal memory on the device. I also decided I needed a USB extension cable, so I didn't have to be squatting on the floor in front of the door. My next stop would be BestBuy.

On my way out I stopped by Mary's desk and she had about an inch and a half pile of paper for me in a manilla folder.

"You'll want to be careful with this one," Mary said, looking up at me. "He's been a very bad boy."

"Really!" I said, trying not to smile to broadly. "Tell me more!"

"He's been in and out of prison and he's currently on probation for burglary," replied Mary. "And if that isn't bad enough, his wife's lawyers are after him for back child support on their four children."