Old Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Gayle began to sway back and forth, gracefully raising her hands over her head like a Balinese dancer as she slowly shook her tits back and forth. Lowering her hands very slowly, she massaged one of her breasts with one hand and let the other trace the contours of her chest down to her pussy as she dipped her middle and index fingers inside her gash, getting them wet.

Gayle stared directly as her excited boyfriend with crazed, lust filled eyes as she slowly brought her hand back up to her mouth, sticking her tongue out provocatively as she slowly licked the pussy juice from her fingers, while maintaining solid eye contact with her equally excited lover.

"I want you to fuck me so hard and make me cum so many times that I pass out, baby!" groaned my whore wife. "I want you to fuck me until I BEG you to STOP!"

The little whore's entire body was quaking now, desperate for release as she started shimmying her ass again as she danced in circles until she came to a stop, facing away from her lover.

Gayle looped her thumbs in the sides of her skimpy anniversary thong and slowly lowered it down her thighs as she shimmied out of it. Bending all the way down until her hair was brushing against the floor, the whore thrust her ass high in the air as she swayed her hips back and forth. Reaching back, Gayle slowly removed the butt plug and tossed it into the pile with her clothes.

Staying bent over, the slutty little whore reached back with her slender, manicured fingers, parting her ass cheeks wide as she spread her legs wide apart revealing her sopping pussy and her gapping asshole as it excitedly dilated open and closed.

Even more provocatively, Gayle moved forward until she had her elbows on the edge of the bed and she began twerking her ass open and closed for her lover as she looked over her shoulder at him lustily.

"I want you to fuck my virgin ass so hard you make me scream, and when I beg you to stop, I want you to fuck my ass even harder!" wailed Gayle, delirious with lust.

"Check, check and check--BITCH!" growled her long lost love as he unexpectedly slapped her with all his force across her right ass cheek, leaving a deep red welt. Gayle lurched forward and fell onto the bed, loudly and frantically yelping in pain.

Before Gayle knew what happened, her abusive lover grabbed a handful of her hair and flung her body to the floor at the foot of the bed as she fell backward, looking up at him in fear. This wasn't what she had been dreaming about all these years, she was thinking! I could see it in her eyes.

"You better get off your ass and crawl over here BITCH," sneered her abuser. "If you don't have you slut mouth on my cock by the count of three, I'm going to beat the ever loving shit out of you. One! I'm not fucking around here! Two! Get ready for a beating, BITCH! Thr--"

Gayle scrambled across the floor on her hands and knees sobbing hysterically all the way as she cried out, "WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!"

"That's better bitch," sneered the fugitive parolee triumphantly as he looked down at his high school sweetheart furiously sucking his cock as her body trembled in fear at his feet.

"Look up, you little whore!" ordered her high school heartthrob. "I want to look in your eyes as I rape your mouth and throat."

Gayle shrieked in pain as her abusive lover viciously slapped her left breast and then her right, making them flop wildly as excruciating pain shot through her throbbing, burning breasts.

I could hear my wife's pathetic whimpers from the other room, even though her throat and mouth were full of her lover's gigantic cock. I watch Gayle's body shudder with fear, not knowing what her crazed high school sweetheart would do to her next.

"That's right, bitch," sneered her ex con lover. "Not exactly the dream fuck you were hoping for--IS IT!"

Suddenly Gayle body shuddered twice more as two new blows viciously landed on her already abused breasts, this time making her bells ring.

"Ring-a-ding-DING!" laughed the crazed ex con fiendishly. "I told you to keep your eyes up, BITCH! Are you fucking DEAF!"

As Gayle jerked her eyes upward, Jerry released the sash on his robe and let it drop to the floor. I watched as Gayle's eyes became as big as saucers, shocked and horrified by what she saw.

Her high school crush's body was covered in garishly crude prison tats. The long sleeve robe had been hiding them the whole time and now she could see her much lusted for lover looked like the vicious thug he was, nothing like the former boyfriend she had dreamed and fantasized about for years.

"That's right, you little whore," seethed her ex con lover, "those are exactly what you think they are--PRISON TATS! This ain't exactly what you've been dreaming about. Is it CUNT!"

As I watched from the next room, I could see my wife's body begin to shake violently as she struggled to separate her mouth from the cock that was rammed down her throat. The ex con's hand was filled with a handful of her hair, holding her in place as he began to viciously throat fuck her.

"While you've been dreaming about me, I've been dreaming about you to, you horny little cunt," spat out the tattooed thug. "I beat off to you every night for almost ten years as I laid on my prison cot. And now I'm going to live out ALL my fantasies on your hot little body. Of course, you ain't going to like some of those fantasies--BUT TOUGH SHIT, BITCH!"

All Gayle could do was try to scream, but her pathetic noises barely registered through the thick cock that was now buried all the way down her throat. Only urgent high pitched whines escaped as she struggled to breath. Her body began to shake like a leaf as she became starved of oxygen.

"OH! Can't breathe, my little whore? How thoughtless of me," mocked her thuggish boyfriend as he pulled out for a second to let her to suck in some air.

"Please, Jerry! No more! NO MORE!" screamed Gayle as she tried to free herself from the crazed thug's grip.

"No more my ASS!" yelled the heavily tattooed thug. "We haven't even got started yet you little cunt. I'm going to fuck your juicy little holes until they all bleed. AND THEN I'M GOING TO FUCK THEM SOME MORE!"

Just to emphasis his point, Jerry began brutally slapping Gayle's right breast, making her whine loudly with each new blow.

"When I get done with you, you little cunt, there won't be anything left!" growled the thug ominously. "No other man will ever want to touch you again, once they see what I have done to you! -- AND, you'll never want another man to touch you ever again EITHER!"

He pulled Gayle up by the hair until she was upright on her knees and slapped her right breast some more with his open hand and then her left breast with the back of his hand, over and over again until she was shrieking in pain. He quickly stuffed his cock back in her mouth to silence her.

"You know, I had to rob a liquor store to get the money to make this trip," said her fugitive ex-boyfriend and soon to be convict, as he found the bottom of Gayle's throat again, picking up his pace. I could see his balls pulsating as he neared his firth long awaiting first orgasm in my wife's helpless throat.

"I'll be going back to prison, so today's memory will have to fuel my fantasies for YEARS to come," groaned Gayle's brutish former boyfriend. "So I'm going to use you like the nasty little whore you are. You'll never be able to get what I'm going to do to you out of your head. It will be with you FOREVER bitch! Every time you close your eyes--I will HAUNT YOU!"

As I watched from the other side of the door on my cellphone screen, I could see that he was getting really close. He hadn't pulled out in a while and Gayle's body was shaking again from a lack of oxygen.

Suddenly her body went limp as she passed out. At the very same moment her abuser let out a feral growl and I could see his huge balls pulsating as he filled her throat.

Once he was done spewing his prodigious load of cum down her throat, he pulled out and let go of her head. She wilted to the floor and began choking up cum. It spilled from both her mouth and nostrils as she retched on the floor at his feet.

As she lay sprawled on the floor on her back, she vomited up the cum from deep in her belly and it coated her entire face and clotted in her hair. As she continued to retch, the spunk spilled down over her throat and chest, leaving her upper body a slick gooey mess.

"End of round one, CUNT!" laughed the monster who had once been her ardent and horny boyfriend.

I decided the time was now, I didn't dare wait any longer. I had no intention of giving him the satisfaction of taking her pussy or ass too, although the evil voice inside my head wanted to sit back and watch the lying bitch's pussy and ass ruined, so I could shame her with the recording later.

But I listened to my better angels as I pulled the camera back from under the door and stuffed it in the deep lefthand pocket of my windbreaker along with my phone and earphones.

I picked up the stun gun on the counter next to me and looked to make sure it was still fully charged and draped a towel over it to obscure it from Jerry's view as I opened the door and stepped into the room.

Jerry quickly turned his head when he heard the door open, sensing movement out of the corner of his eye. He gave me a puzzled look.

"Who the fuck are you?" he spat out derisively.

"I'm her husband, ASSHOLE!" I shot back. "And my wife and I are leaving!"

Gayle looked up from the floor in horror, with cum all over her face and dripping down her throat and tits. She began to wail frantically as she covered her face with her hands and bent all the way forward to hide her body from my view.

"NO! NO! NO!" she screamed hysterically as she turned away from me cowering at the foot of the bed. She rolled on her side into a fetal position, hiding her face beneath her cum laden hair.

"OH GOD! Please go away! I don't want you to see me like this," wailed Gayle, looking as though she was about to hyperventilate.

"You heard the bitch," growled Jerry.

"GO! PLEASE GO!" Gayle shrieked. "I don't want you to be HURT! OH PLEASE! GOOOOOO! I'm not worth saving!"

"That's good advice your slut wife is giving you pussy boy!" scoffed Jerry. "You've got three choices. You can leave on your own two feet, leave on a stretcher or you can take a seat and watch as I give your whore wife the fucking she WANTS! The one you're apparently incapable of giving her! Maybe you'll finally learn how to handle a horny bitch like your slut wife."

"How about a fourth choice, lowlife," I growled, starting to lose control. "You back the fuck off, while I collect the little whore and take her home!"

"Not fucking likely!" laughed Jerry as he cockily moved toward me, sure that he had me outweighed and outclassed.

"BABY, NO! PLEASE!" shrieked Gayle. "He's right! I'm a whore, and I'm not worth it! GO! PLEASE GO!"

As Jerry got close enough, he reached for my throat. He was now in range, so I quickly jabbed his chest with the stun gun, right over his heart, and his body jerked as his lungs expelled the air inside. Jerry fell backwards to the floor, his head hitting with a thud, knocking him out.

"All right, you little whore, get your slut ass up and get next door! NOW!" I yelled at Gayle. "Move it! We're leaving!"

"But--" she started to protest as I grabbed her by the hair and threw her body through the door into the next room, making her tumble across the carpet to the end of the bed. "Keep your fucking mouth shut, you little slut, and do what I tell you! Now go take a shower. I don't want you leaving his stink in my car!"

Gayle looked up at me stunned. I'd never treated or talked to her like that.

"MOVE! YOU LITTLE WHORE!" I growled. "OTHERWISE I'LL BE THE ONE BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU! M-O-V-E!"

I slammed the door and Jerry was beginning to stir. I looked down at the stun gun in my hand and it was fully charged again. I bent forward and jabbed it into Jerry's balls, giving him another jolt. He screamed like a stuck pig and passed out again.

Now I reached in my pants pocket and pulled out the zip ties I had bought at the store the previous night. I rolled him over and quickly tied his wrists together behind his back and then his ankles. Stringing a couple of more zip ties together, I connected his wrists to his ankles behind his back.

I picked up Gayle's purse from the table just inside the front door and then moved to the connector door, picking up Gayle's cloths and shoes. As I started to open the door, I saw the butt plug.

A broad smile crossed my face as a new thought came to mind. I picked it up and turned back toward Jerry who was groaning in pain. When I turned, I saw the bottle of silicon lube on the nightstand that Jerry had planned to use on my wife's ass.

Walking over, I grabbed the bottle, sticking the nozzle end into his ass, emptying the slick liquid inside Jerry's rectum before pushing the butt plug into his ass. But I couldn't get it inside more than a couple of inches as he used the muscles in his ass, trying to push it back out. Frustrated I stood up and used the bottom of my foot to kick it all the way in as Jerry squealed like a little piggy again.

"You fucking cocksucker!" groaned Jerry. "I'm going to kill you!"

"Not very likely!" I sneered at him before looking down at him and laughing. "The police in Henderson and North Las Vegas are arguing over who gets your sorry ass first, as we speak! And La Jolla PD is already on the way. Enjoy the next twenty or thirty years back in prison, ASSHOLE!"

With that I pulled the door open, only to find Gayle still slumped on the floor sobbing hysterically. I tossed her camisole, skirt and purse on the edge of the bed, along with her stilettos. I stuffed her flimsy bra and thong in my windbreaker's right pocket. I planned on burning those when we got home! Finally, I removed the fake thermostat from the wall and stuck that in my windbreaker pocket as well.

"YOU STUPID CUNT! GET IN THE FUCKING SHOWER! N-O-W!" I barked, as I slammed the connector door behind me. When I reached Gayle I yanked her to her feet by her hair as she yelped.

"MOVE!" I yelled, as I started slapping her tits, eliciting more yelps with each blow. Keeping my hand wrapped in her hair, I pushed her backwards toward the bathroom. With each step I slapped each of her ass cheeks as hard as I could and then her breasts again, raising new welts. With each step she cried out even louder as I continued to slap her bare flesh.

"PLEASE STOP!" wailed Gayle. "I'LL GO! I'll G-O-O-O!"

"Get your whore ass in that shower and scrub his stink off you," I seethed. "I don't want to smell him in my car or on you ever again. YOU WHORING LITTLE SLUT!"

Gayle turned and stared at me with fire in her eyes.

"Don't you dare call me a wh--" Gayle started to protest and then yelped when I began bitch slapping her tits all over again.

"Get in the fucking shower, you stupid little whore! NOW!" I growled as I turned the cold water on and pushed her inside the shower stall, still holding onto her hair.

"OK! OK!" screamed Gayle shivering as she reached out to turn the hot water on. "PLEASE, BABY! PLEASE! Don't hit me anymore, P-L-E-A-S-E BABY!

"I want you out of there in FIVE MINUTES!" I ordered her. 'You skanky little whore! Get his stink off of you! N-O-W!"

I stood back and watched as the little slut washed and wailed. I felt no remorse for hitting her. She deserved it--and more! And she would soon be getting more--a lot more!

"Make sure you wash your cunt out too," I shouted. "With all his spunk all over you, some of his slimy cum must have gotten into your whore hole."

Gayle began to sob even louder.

"But leave your ass alone," I ordered. "You're going to need every bit of the lube you packed in there for that sonofabitch! You'll need every bit of it, AND MORE, before I get done using your ass after we get home!"

Now Gayle was sobbing to the point of hyperventilating again, really getting herself worked up.

"You've got two minutes!" I barked.

"I'm hurrying, BABY!" whined Gayle. "Oh please, BABY! I'm hurrying!"

"Don't you dare call me BABY, you whore!" I growled. "That's what you kept calling that lowlife you were trying to fuck. Don't you ever call me BABY ever again. GOT IT?"

"Yes B--" Gayle started to say, before catching herself.

"From now on, you can call me master, you can call me sir, or you can call me dear or darling, you little whore! I'll leave the choice up to you," I said in a calm and even voice, before growling again, "But don't you ever, EVER, call me B-A-B-Y again!"

"Yes, Ahh--Darling!" sniffled Gayle, calming down and sounding contrite.

That's a good start, I thought.

"On second thought, from now on, you'll call me 'master' when we are alone," I continued. "You can only call me by my actual name or 'darling' when we're in public together. You've lost the right to use my name when we are alone together."

Yes, darling," whimpered Gayle penitently as she continued to scrub herself.

"Master, you deaf bitch," I screamed at her. "We're alone!"

"And what do you NEVER call me, my whoring little slut?" I asked.

"The 'B' word, dar ― I mean master," sniffled Gayle.

"While you're washing that pathetic loser's stench off of you, let's get something straight--FROM THE GET-GO!" I emphasized to the little slut, again in an even voice. "You threw yourself at that lowlife. You went cock crazy for him like a fucking teenager."

"I know! I KNOW!" wailed Gayle, interrupting me.

"You actually offered him your ASS--YOUR VIRGIN ASS, as you called it," I growled. "SOMETHING you've deprived me of for our entire marriage, no matter how much I begged you for it!"

"BA --, DARLING, PLEASE! DARLING!" wailed Gayle. "PLEASE! PLEASE! FORGIVE ME! FORGIVE M-E-E-E-E! OW! THAT HURTS!"

My slut wife yelped in pain as I repeatedly slapped her breasts and ass as she cowered in the corner of the shower.

"We're alone now!" I seethed in her ear. "You call me 'MASTER' you stupid little whore!"

"YES MASTER!" squealed the little cunt.

"You EVEN wore the bra and thong I bought you for our last anniversary, THE ONE YOU REFUSED TO WEAR FOR ME!" I sneered. "You offered yourself to him as his SLUT and WHORE!

"I promise! I promise!" Gayle sobbed uncontrollably, "I'll never be a slut or whore again! E-V-E-R!

"Wrong answer, WHORE!" I barked. "Once a slut, once a whore--ALWAYS A SLUT AND WHORE!"

"P-L-E-A-S-E D-A-R-L-I-N-G!!!" beseeched Gayle, her voice theatrical and way over the top before yelping again when I abused her breasts and ass some more.

"Get this through your fucking head, you slutty whore! Listen carefully," I growled into my wife's ear as she stepped out of the shower, breasts heaving and body shaking, "You offered to be his slut and whore, so now you are a slut and whore--no going back!

"NO! NO! PLEASE, P-L-E-A-S-E MASTER!" begged Gayle finally catching on, her voice high pitched, sounding like a small whimpering child who had been caught being bad.

"Listen up, you slutty little whore," I seether into her ear," The only difference NOW is that you are MY slut and MY whore. From now on you'll do WHAT I want, WHEN I want, and with WHOM I want! If I want you to--YOU'LL FUCK WHOEVER I TELL YOU TO FUCK! G-O-T I-T!"

"But --" Gayle started to say, as she looked up at me with sorrowful eyes, just as I began to slap her breasts again and again, repeatedly. She began wailing all over again.

"BUT NOTHING!" I growled. "You do what I tell you to do! End of conversation. I gripped her by the hair even more tightly and pushed her out the bathroom door and she went sprawling on the carpet again.

I was right behind her and grabbed her by the hair yet again and flung her toward the end of the bed where I had left her camisole, skirt and stilettos.

1...34567...11