Old Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I forgot to compliment you last night," I said as I sat down at the kitchen counter, where Gayle had set up the place settings.

"Oh, why?" asked Gayle smiling from across the counter.

"Your hair looks lovely," I replied. "The stylist did a nice job. Is your hair the only thing you had done?"

"Thank you, baby," said Gayle with a smile. "No, I got a facial and had her touch up my nether regions."

"So, a general tune-up, then?" I said, smiling. "Did you get your bottom bleached too?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact," responded Gayle with almost an apologetic tone, giving away who it was she was really trying to entice with all the body work.

"What have you got going on today?" I asked.

"Nothing special," said Gayle. "I'll probably get a head start on my project for work tomorrow, so I'll spend some time on my laptop. How about you?"

"Pretty much the same," I replied. "I'll do some research regarding tomorrow morning's meeting on my laptop. So I'll be in the den if you need me."

"What time are you leaving?" asked Gayle.

"Oh, probably about three," I replied.

Gayle got up from the table and cleared our plates. As she turned with a plate in each hand her robe split open and my eyes went straight to her breasts. Her nipples were freshly pierced and small silver rings hung from each of her nipples.

"Those are attractive," I said as I got up from the counter. "And very sexy too. Where did you have that done?"

"Oh!" gasped Gayle in embarrassment as she pulled her robe tight again and her entire body blushed bright red. "Oh--Ah, that was supposed to be a surprise. The salon does piercing as well. Do you like?"

"Did they do your clit too?" I asked, burning with curiosity.

"Clit? Oh hell no," replied Gayle. "That would hurt!"

"Yeah, I suppose," I replied indifferently.

'You'll find out tomorrow for sure, you deceitful bitch' I thought to myself, resolving to get her back into the salon tomorrow afternoon to have her hair recolored, cut shorter and to get her a clit ring.

"Do they do tattoos too?" I asked.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact," replied Gayle. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no particular reason," I replied nonchalantly. "Just curious."

~~~~~

I arrived at the motel a little after two. I had stopped by the grocery store on the way to pick up snacks, some beer and a frozen entrée for dinner, taking advantage of the small refrigerator and microwave in the room.

There was a coffee maker and small packets of coffee in the room for the morning. With that in mind, I picked up a small package of Danish pastries as well. Walking down the homewares aisle on my way to the checkout counter I passed the hardware section and saw packages of large zip ties. I threw one in the cart. Who knows, I might need them if Jerry got out of hand.

Before I left the house, I made a show of packing my overnight bag and left the house about noon. After checking Gayle's phone and emails from my laptop not long after breakfast, I couldn't stand being in the same house with the lying, duplicitous whore.

When Gayle acted concerned and asked me why I was leaving early, I simply told her I wanted to get a head start for tomorrow. In a sense, I wasn't lying. One of my other stops along the way was to go back to BestBuy and buy a stun gun.

It had occurred to me that Jerry outweighed me by about twenty five pounds and he had probably put on muscle while in prison. I concluded that if he became belligerent, it would be safer and easier to subdue him with the stun gun while I beat a hasty retreat with my slut wife in tow. That's where the zip ties might come in handy.

I almost hoped he would try to start something so I could use the damn thing on the bastard. I promised myself that if I had to use the stun gun, the first shot would be to his chest and the second would be straight to his King Kong sized balls.

Even after opening a beer and lounging on the bed watching the baseball game on TV I was still pissed off after reading my whore wife's emails to her ex-con boyfriend. No sooner had I sat at my desk this morning than her first email popped up.

The subject line was 'REALLY GOOD NEWS!' and the text was 'Good news baby! We can spend all day AND ALL NIGHT together. He's making a trip to LA for two, maybe even three days. I can't wait to spend my first night with you!!! Watch for the photos I'm about to send. I think you'll like them!!! On the line below the message were about a dozen smiley faces.

Not long after the first email came through, the first photo arrived with a subject line 'YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND!!!' The text that followed said 'Remember what you asked me to do on our second call a couple of weeks ago? Let me know how you like them!!!' Attached was a closeup photo of Gayle's breasts, proudly sporting her nipple rings. In the photo she had crescent shaped strands of silver chain strung between the nipple rings.

When the email with the second photo arrived, it was all I could do to keep from throwing my laptop across the room before returning home to strangle my slut wife. I was incensed.

The subject line on the email was 'GETTING READY FOR THE GRAND OPENING' and the text was 'I felt so nasty putting it in! I can only imagine how nasty and erotic the real thing is going to feel deep inside me for the first time tomorrow morning!!!"

Then there were more emojis and a PS. 'If my memory isn't failing me, the butt plug is just as big around as your wonderful cock, so it will be smooth sailing for at least the first few inches! Hee-Hee!!!'

The attached photo was of my wife bending over the counter in the bathroom, taking a photo in the mirror, showing her from the front with a lewd smile on her face as the floor to ceiling mirror behind her showed the large butt plug protruding from her ass.

As I closed the emails, I didn't know what pissed me off most, her seemingly gleeful descent into debauchery or the revelation that Jerry had been planning their sordid tryst for weeks as Gayle slowly relented!

I took a swig from my beer as I halfheartedly watched the baseball game and remembered the list I started that was in my briefcase. Pulling it out, I scratched 'butt plugs from the list, promising myself to make her wear the damn thing from now on, and to get a couple of larger ones perhaps.

Next, I scratched 'Piercings' from the list and added 'Clit Hood Piercing' to the list. I planned on having multiple small rings inserted on both side of the whore's clit hood and I hoped it hurt like hell!

I had Googled vaginal piercings after I got home the previous night and discovered the proper terminology and the different types of piercing a woman could get in and around her vagina. Multiple rings in both sides of Gayle's pussy would take her off the market for a few weeks, which had the added benefit of leaving her feeling completely frustrated being deprived of having a cock inside her--at least in that particular orifice!

Gayle's ass, on the other hand, would have its 'Grand Opening' tomorrow just as planned--but by ME!

On a separate page I wrote down the name of the Salon and I listed the phone number after looking it up on the internet. Below that I listed 'Hair color red, hair cut chin length, bangs?, four vaginal hood piercing each side, Slut tattoo on mons, Whore tattoo above ass crack'. I would call the salon from the motel in the morning and make the arrangements.

Moving on, I looked butt plugs up on Amazon and ordered four of the largest ones I could fine. While I was there, I also ordered an enema kit, which seemed practical, since there was going to be a lot of ass play in Gayle's future, and several pairs of panties I saw there saying 'Anal Slut', I Luv Cock', and 'Fuck Toy', all of which seemed appropriate for my soon to be anal loving, already cock crazy fuck toy.

Finally, I turned my attention, and my ire, toward Gayle's dildo loser boyfriend. Going through the Lexus Nexus materials I looked more closely at the pages which detailed his criminal record.

Apparently the current terms of his parole stipulated that he could not leave the state of Nevada. Now I was glad I bought the burner phone while I was at BestBuy. After setting it up, I made a call to the sheriff's station in Henderson, which was his last known address, and confirmed that being in California would indeed put him in violation of his parole.

I had to be somewhat coy, but I convinced the deputy that I thought Jerry Jerkoff was going to be in the La Jolla area tomorrow morning and that I would text him as soon as I knew the exact location in case he wanted to alert the police in La Jolla to make the pickup. He provided me with his cellphone number.

My next call was to Jerry's estranged wife in North Las Vegas. I knew I had to be careful, lest the call backfire. I decided to tell a couple of little while lies, claiming to be a creditor, looking for him. I wanted to feel her out and see what their current relationship was.

The phone was answered on the third ring. I could hear a baby crying and two other kids running amok as they screamed at the top of their voices.

"Good morning Mrs. Jenkins," I said. "May I speak to Mr. Jenkins, please?"

"Oh, no. I no more Mrs. Jenkins," replied an obviously Hispanic woman, speaking broken English. "He no more here."

"I see," I replied. "But you are his wife. Is that correct?"

"No, no more," she replied. "We divorce. My lawyer, he look for him. No pay for babies no more."

"Do your lawyers know how I can reach your husband?" was my next question.

"No, they look for him too," said the woman.

"Why are they looking for him? If I may ask," I responded.

"They serve papers," replied the women, "Police look for him too."

"Why are the police looking for him?" I asked.

"He rob liquor store today. Take money," said the women. "He very bad man."

"Where was the liquor store," I asked.

"Here, North Las Vegas," replied Jerry's former wife.

"Did the policeman leave a card, by any chance?" I asked, crossing my fingers. "If so, may I have his name and number, just in case I find your ex-husband first."

"Oh, si!" replied the woman excitedly. "I get card."

She was gone for a minute and she gave me the officer's name and number when she returned. I thanked her and wished her the best of luck and hung up.

"There is a GOD!" I loudly proclaimed to the empty motel room.

After rewarding myself with a fresh beer, I dialed the number for the detective listed on the card.

"Detective Silva, who is calling?" said the detective.

"Let's just say I'm a concerned citizen," I replied. "I think I may know where a criminal you are looking for will be located at about nine tomorrow morning in La Jolla. Are you interested?"

"Yeah. Who?" asked Silva curtly.

"Jerry Jenkins," I replied. "The guy that just robbed the liquor store. Interested?"

"Sure! And who are you?" asked Silva.

"Sorry, no names," I replied. "I don't want to get involved. But about eight-thirty tomorrow morning I think I'll be able to give you his precise location in La Jolla. If you want to call the police there, I can call either you or LJPD, if you want to pick him up. How does that sound?"

"OK, I'll play," replied Silva. "You call me back on this number and I'll make arrangements with the authorities in La Jolla in the meantime."

"It's a deal. I'll text you the address in the morning. It's probably going to be a motel room. I'll have the room number too," I replied. "Nice doing business with you Detective Silva. By the way, when you call La Jolla they will probably tell you that they already got a call from the sheriff's office in Henderson. They are looking for him too, for parole violation."

"You must really hate this prick," replied Silva, showing not a hint of emotion.

"You have no idea!" I replied, and then hung up.

For the rest of the evening I kept track of the emails and phone calls between the two love birds. Since Gayle was at home alone, it was mostly steamy conversation over the phone as I listened in.

"Are you naked, BABE?" asked Jerry Jerkoff.

"YES!" squealed my wife like a teenager.

"You got the butt plug in your hot little asshole?"

"UHH HUH," giggled my wife. "Getting it ready for your big, beautiful cock, baby!"

"Where are you?" asked the jerkoff. "Are you in bed?"

"UMMM HUMMM, baby," purred my slut wife Gayle. "I'm rubbing my clit, getting it all juicy, thinking of you, baby. So it's nice and wet for you in the morning."

"Don't play with yourself too much, babe," warned the soon to be incarcerated loser. "Save some for tomorrow. OK?"

"There's plenty baby," cooed my slut wife, "I'm going to cum all over your cock. Don't you worry!"

I couldn't believe my wife. I had never heard her talk in such a slutty fashion. She had always been quick to admonish me whenever I used profanity. And now she was carrying on like this!

The calls went on intermittently for four hours until they both seemed to tire of it, which was about three hours longer than it took me. I was grateful that they both apparently went to bed, and so did I.

~~~~~

The alarm on my phone went off at 6:00 and I rolled out of bed. My sleep had been fitful and I think I only really got about four hours of actual rest over the course of the night.

I walked over to the small coffee maker and plugged it in. I had set it up before I went to bed and it immediately started heating the water. Next, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After I dressed, I poured a cup of coffee and grabbed one of the Danish. Once I sat down at the table, I checked my laptop to see if there were any further calls or emails. There were.

Jerry had called Gayle right at six o'clock to say that his flight looked like it would be on time at seven and that he would be at the motel right at eight. Gayle had phoned him back, still sounding sleepy when she said she would 'be there with bells on', as she giggled into the phone sleepily. Fleetingly, I wondered if she would literally have bells dangling from her tits when she arrived.

There was also an email with Jerry's flight information, so I logged on to Southwest's website to make sure the flight would still be on time. I was surprised to find there was no such flight number listed, so I went back to Jerry's original voice call to double check to see if he typed it in wrong and he had provided Gayle with the same flight number.

Just then I heard the shower running next door. Confused, I looked at my phone at it was only 7:05 a.m. Then it donned on me--DUH! He was a fugitive! He didn't dare get on a fucking airplane. I kicked myself for being so guileless.

He only told Gayle he was flying to maintain his deception that he was some kind of successful businessman. He probably had to rob the liquor store for gas money and to pay for the motel room.

While dipshit took his shower, I packed everything up except the stun gun, surveillance camera for under the door and the USB cable to attach to my phone and had my overnight bag and briefcase next to the door, ready to go.

As eight o'clock approached, I walked over to the window and saw Gayle pull her car into the lot and get out with an overnight bag. As she walked toward the stairway leading up to the room, I noticed that Gayle was dressed in a completely unfamiliar outfit.

My slut wife had on a red patent leather miniskirt that barely covered her twat and a loose fitting sheer top that looked more like the top of a camisole from Frederick's of Hollywood than an article of clothing. I could see through the camisole and Gayle breasts bulged from the sexy half-cup black bra she wore underneath.

When she got to the top of the stairs I immediately recognized the skimpy bra and when I looked down I could see the matching thong sticking out below her short skirt. It was the fucking set I bought her as an anniversary present that she refused to wear for me saying 'It's too revealing, baby!' every time I asked her to wear it when we went out to dinner at a nice restaurant. The fucking bitch!

As Gayle approached the door to her dipshit lover's room she was wobbly on the six inch stilettos she was wearing and the one on her left foot popped off. Bending over to put it back on, her skirt rode up her ass and the butt plug came into view. Not only that, but I could see the lube glistening on her ass cheeks all around it.

Turning back around again, I saw how fidgety she was as her body shuddered with excitement. When she reached down to straighten her skirt I saw something else that gleamed. There were long rivulets of cunt juice streaming down her thighs. The bitch was in heat.

When she knocked on the door, I moved to the chair in front of the connector door, turning on my phone, making sure it was in silent mode. Attaching the spy camera's cable to the phone, I slipped the miniature lens under the door. I was just in time to see the two embrace at the motel room door as Jerry opened it.

Jerry was wearing a full length black long-sleeved robe that was supposed to look like silk, but it was obviously a cheap knockoff. I put the earphones that were attached to my cellphone over my ears and I could hear their frantic moans and groans as they pawed each other's bodies. They hadn't even waited for the door to swing closed before they started pawing each other.

"Oh, BABE! You're so hot!" moaned my wife's deadbeat boyfriend as he stuck his tongue down her throat and mauled her breast with one paw while grabbing her ass with the other.

"Oh God, BABY!" yelped my slut wife, "I can't wait any longer. PLEASE, BABY! Stick it inside me! PLEASE! I need it NOW!"

"All right, whore!" rumbled Jerry in a gravelly lust filled voice. "But we're going to do it MY WAY! I've been dreaming about this for a long time too!"

"Yes, baby! YES!" squealed Gayle in shock, as her lover roughly grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and dragged her across the room to the foot of the bed. I could see the startled, panicked look on her face.

"Now do a striptease for me, cunt!" demanded her brutish boyfriend, his voice husky with desire. "And tell me everything you want me to do to your body while you're doing it!"

Gayle's body blushed bright red, as much out of a growing sense of fear as from embarrassment at her lover's demands. First Gayle kicked off her stilettos and let them fly over toward the connecting door, almost hitting my lens as I jerked slightly.

"When you fuck me, I want you to hold my legs and ankles high in the air while you ruin my pussy," purred Gayle, trying to sound as slutty as she could.

Next to go was the camisole as she made a show of slowly lifted it over her head and tossed it next to her shoes. Now the damn thing was blocking my camera and I had to scoot over to clear my field of view.

"And I want you to deep throat me, just like in the porn movies," moaned Gayle as she became increasingly excited. "I want you ALL the way down my throat, baby. ALL THE WAY!"

Now my whore wife reached behind her back and unsnapped her anniversary present and tossed it into her pile of clothes, exposing her pert, lush breasts. Damned if she didn't have a small silver bell hanging from each of her nipple rings! They looked familiar, and I finally recognized them as coming from a string of our Christmas ornaments.

"I told you I would have bells on, lover," smirked Gayle, as she shook her tits back and forth, making them ring.

The whore reached behind her and unzipped her tight, tiny skirt, making a show of shimmying out of it as she turned around and shook her ass in her boyfriend's face. Both her boyfriend and I watched as the butt plug pulsed in and out of her ass. We could both see the cunt juice gushing from inside her and streaming down her thighs.

"And before you fuck me, I want you to eat my pussy and make me cum--REALLY HARD, BABY!" croaked Gayle, becoming more and more overcome with lust.