Older Sister Dropping by Pt. 01

Story Info
Older sister frustrated with her marriage comes to brother.
1.7k words
4.22
55.6k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* All the characters in this story are above 18; this work is fiction. Thank you so much for everyone's feedback; I hope I improved *

*Ding-dong* the bell rang, and I rushed to the door, knowing exactly who it was. "AK!" I yell as one of my favorite people is here to see me.

"Come in, come in... let me get you some water."

My older sister AK was married and lived in town; she would come to my house when her in-laws were at hers.

I only called her older sister because our relationship was built like that. She was not my biological older sister. We met our first year in college, she was 25 and married, and I was 18. I had no idea about the age gap until she told me her age. It was because she did not look like 25. She was thin with black curly hair and big glasses that fit her face. She had a fantastic body, a great ass, and small tits, especially for a woman who didn't work out. We became friends instantly, and then like a brother-sister bond formed.

"So, who are we mad at this time?"

I asked as she walked into the house, tired with her back slouching.

"Your brother-in-law, as usual. You know, I don't understand why he never supports me."

To be fair, my 'brother-in-law' (her husband) was an idiot who never understood why my sister was always mad at him. I know he wanted to decrease arguments at home, but there is a time when you have to be a man and stand up for your wife.

"What happened now?"

I queried while trying not to look at her ass as she walked towards the couch.

"It's the same; his parents want me to get pregnant but don't understand that I don't have an issue; it's him. Anyways, What's up with you? how's college treating you?"

I replied with a sly face,

"it's going, you know. A lot of stress; I'm talking about 20 units this quarter, so it's intense!"

We spent the next 30-45 mins just talking about Marvel shows and how they compare to DC etc. Then the conversation went into my relationships. She asked me how everything was going with my girlfriend, and I told her we had just broken up. I was feeling very down about it. I was broken inside because my 'now ex' was the one who broke the relationship. She asked what happened, and I answered,

"She stopped talking to me because she heard rumors about me, then returned. She came back just to stab my heart. She realized she had listened to someone who wanted to break our relationship, and now she felt guilty. I was ready to forgive and forget, but she didn't feel worthy anymore. She ended things because she wanted me to find someone better. She felt undeserving. And that made me feel down. She made it seem like I had everything, but I felt I had lost everything. It felt as if I was full and empty inside. I felt hollow."

AK had a staggered look though-out the whole monologue.

"That must have hurt. Well, you will find someone better, I know it,"

she said. The rest of the conversations were very peripheral, the time went by fast, and she needed to go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A couple of days later*

I was in my apartment one morning, just doing my morning routine on a Sunday which consisted of brushing my teeth, jacking off, showering, etc. I was watching some Reena Sky videos and had a stiff on. I was slow stroking, but I was tricky and close to cumming. Just then, I heard the bell. I was startled and pulled on my clothes to answer the door. It was AK; I was surprised since we had just met a few days earlier. I was controlling my hard-on, but then I saw her. She was wearing a tube top with jean shorts (something I had never seen her wear before). It must have been cold outside because her nipples were very hard, and I could see the outline shape of her tits. I noticed she was not wearing a bra underneath that top. It became tough to control my hard-on; I just hoped she didn't see it.

"Well, can I come in?"

she said, which snapped me out of my thought train.

"Yea yea... of course,"

I made way as she entered while swinging her ass.

"You want anything? Water, Coffee...?"

as she turned around to say no, I noticed that her tits were not that small. I used to think she had tiny tits, but I didn't know if it was the outfit or me just noticing. She could easily have been at least a C cup. Her legs looked shined, and her shorts fit perfectly on her big thighs. She looked exceptionally hot today, and I was worried because I was very hard. It was super awkward trying to hide my boner. I went into the kitchen to get water (but really to ease my boner), thinking she sat on the couch but as soon as I turned around, there she was. She looked down a little right before asking where is the bathroom. I showed her the direction, and she walked up to the door. Right before entering, she quickly looked at me bottom-to-top, and I just hoped she didn't see my stiff-hard cock.

As I went back to fill up my bottle, I realized I had left my tab with porn in the bathroom. I panicked and wished the screen timed out, so she won't know. As soon as she came out, I sneaked in to see. My tab screen was off, but it was moved from where I kept it. While looking at that, AK bent down in the kitchen when I turned around. I could see her perfect ass, it was a good view, but I snapped myself out, asking,

"What are you looking for?"

She replied,

"I dropped my earring but can't find it."

As she said that, she rotated around, and I got a clear view underneath that tube top. I was sure she was not wearing a bra because I could see her whole tits. It was the most beautiful sight to see as I imagined playing with them soft melons.

"You gonna stand there or help me... never mind found them"

as she stood up, she adjusted her top while her breasts bounced. Seeing all that, I was rock hard; there was no way I could hide, so I went to the bathroom. The whole thing reeked of her perfume while I turned on the tab to see. The video was a little skipped from when I was watching, so I started sweating with anxiety. My heart was going to pump out, and I had no idea how to deal with this situation. As I walked out, AK sat on the couch, fidgeting with her top; I walked up and sat close to her, all nervous. Before I said anything, she put her hands on my thighs and muttered,

"it's ok, that's why I'm here."

She slowly started moving her hand close to my shaft.

"I have been thinking about this for a while; I have seen you looking at me. When I walk, bend down, fix my hair, across the room. I have noticed."

I was nervous, but I knew where this was going, and I didn't mind.

"I wasn't sure if it was ok. I was married. You were too young, but I had a feeling. I was never satisfied with my marriage but didn't dare to do anything about it. When I heard you talk about your feelings, I realized that your passion is what I wanted in any relationship."

She slid her hand under my pajama and held my dick, stroking it slowly.

"I have needs; you have the means. I know you have had feelings for me, and I know we have chemistry."

She increased the pace. I went in for a kiss, touching those soft lips while my tongue explored her mouth. I put one hand on the back of her head to pull her closer and the other rubbing her pussy. While we were passionately kissing, I slid my hand underneath her shorts. I had never felt a pussy so wet before; the juice was leaking through her panties; she was soaked. I moved from kissing her to kissing her ears, neck, shoulder, and stomach, all while unbuttoning and unzipping her shorts. As soon as I pulled her shorts down, she took off her top. She had a tiny and closed-lip vagina, calling me to lick it. So I did; I stuck my tongue out and pushed it inside her pussy. She let out a pretty large moan, so much so that I got scared that my neighbors might hear it for a second. But it was too late; I didn't give a fuck what others' opinions were; I just wanted to fuck her till we passed out. I kept going, licking and exploring her pussy while she was moaning. After a while, I got up and took off my shirt and shorts.

After seeing my dick, she said,

"I have never tried a big one, but I always wanted to..."

right after she pushed me into the sofa and got on her knees. She did this thing with her tongue, wrapped it around while going down, and released it when she took it out a few times. Her hands were so soft and small while she was holding on. I was getting close, so I held her head while she started going faster, but I accidentally took out her bun and held onto the hair. I was getting closer, and right when I was about to pull out, she took it in, and I shot my whole load in the back of her throat. To my surprise, she swallowed the whole thing. She got up, and I grabbed her hand and pulled it while walking towards my bedroom, but her phone rang, and it was her husband. So she went into the bathroom to get cleaned up and dressed. While leaving, she kissed me and whispered,

"we will continue this next time," and left.