Oldman's Decision

Story Info
Second chance.
3.7k words
4.52
9.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, I could have lived my retirement better if it weren't for the pain my stomach caused me. How quickly the years passed. I remember the day I held my mother's hand and started primary school like it was yesterday. My name is Çetin. I lived a mostly good life. I retired from the civil service at the age of 56. I have a good pension. I have a house and a veteran Renault like me that serves my purpose. I am a man who lives alone after my wife passed away 2 years ago. Loneliness has been one of the factors that has taken me back to the past lately.

I'm not a depressed man. I don't need anyone for live or take care of myself. I'm enjoying retirement. I go on holidays and enjoy myself. I loved my deceased wife very much. The first year was very difficult. One gets used to it over time. life must go on. I have a 30-year-old daughter who is married with one child and a 28-year-old son who has been married for a year. I visit them from time to time. My daughter has a very special place in my heart. One feels more at peace when she raises her children and sees them grow. Even though my daughter and son insistently pressure me not to be alone. I am fine like this.

As I said I enjoy life. Night clubs, bars and holidays that I can take at any time keep me young. I am in good health compared to my peers. I have neither diabetes, blood pressure nor heart disease. It's just that damn stomach. Doctors are also surprised by my physiology. Oh, let a wasp sting their tongues.

I have always been good with women. I have a good chance. A year after my wife's death at the insistence of my children I met a nice woman and had a relationship for about three months. When things got serious I realized that this was not what I wanted and I broke up. I didn't want to take the risk of getting attached to someone again. I won't lie. To be honest I was scared. I was going to continue my way with escorts.

Last month on a Saturday evening all family members except my son-in-law came together for dinner. I missed my grandson very much. Foal is only 3 years old. As I entered my daughter's house through the door he jumped into my lap and said "Grandpa". It made me happy that my family was together. After dinner my son Aygün called me to the balcony to talk. He said that my daughter Ayça and my son-in-law were on bad terms.

They were getting along well and were happy. That's what I knew. What did I miss? When I forced my son to find out what the problem was and he told me that they had a fight and my son-in-law hit my daughter. Boiling water poured down my brain. Even though I knew it was wrong to come between husband and wife. I talked to my daughter. She told me that they had been fighting constantly for 3 months and that she couldn't stand it anymore and wanted a divorce. She couldn't stay under the same roof with that man. When I saw those innocent eyes it was a good thing my son-in-law was not at home. I started to think that I was a bad father.

A week later my daughter Ayça said "Dad I have filed for divorce. I need to move out of this house. Can we look for a house together?"

"Is there any way that could happen? You'll be staying with me." I replied. Ayça was against this idea so as not to affect my life. I insisted and made her accept.

We moved my daughter's and grandson's belongings to my house. The first days felt a little strange because I was used to living on my own. I was happy to spend more time with my grandson. The smile on my daughter's face meant the world. Ayça was cleaning the house and cooking the meals. We were going shopping together and buying the needs of the house. We were taking the grandchild to the park. The first month went great.

She was always trying to make me comfortable by asking if I had any requests. My stupid son-in-law did not appreciate this girl. The girl was smart hard-working and a beautiful woman. She looked like her mother when she was young with her long black hair, plump breasts, shapely legs and hips. While I was thinking about these things in my mind I didn't realize that I was looking at Ayça's hip while she was cleaning. I came to my senses when she called out me. She was laughing. Oh, let me spit on my absent-mindedness. I recovered in a short time. After this incident for some reason I started to look at her body differently. What was I doing? She was my daughter. I had to restrain myself.

I tried to control myself in the following days but Ayça was not helping me. During the day she wore v-neck blouses or tight tights and spent more time with me. My eyes were always on her no matter how careful I was. When she bent over while giving coffee or tea her breasts were in front of me. I must have been misunderstanding. She couldn't have been showing it on purpose. Especially the white skirt she wore one evening drove me crazy. This horniness would not lead to good results. I couldn't walk around my daughter with my erect penis any longer. The bulge in front of me had attracted her attention once or twice.

After breakfast on Saturday I was sitting on a three-seater sofa in the living room drinking my coffee while my grandson was playing with his cars on the carpet. I remembered the application I use to meet women. I had met and made love with 3 women before. I decided to calm my horniness by reaching one of them again. Since Ayça was in the kitchen I opened the application and started looking at the pictures. I don't know when she came, she was standing right above me.

"Oh daddy good luck." She sat next to me. I tried to close the application in a hurry. Ayça was laughing at me.

"Out of boredom." I said.

While I was huffing and puffing because I was embarrassed she took the phone from me. She opened the application and started examining it. She was laughing while looking at the profiles of the women I had matched with and messaged in the past. Her skirt was up because she crossed her legs. She had such smooth and shapely legs. Damn, I was caught watching her again. It was fun for her. She turned the phone over and showed one of them. After reading the messages She came closer to me and quietly.

"This woman is my age. Have you slept with this woman?" She said. She was surprised. Of course she didn't know that she was an escort because I was delete the conversations about money.

"I look young and fit for my age. I'm handsome. Why wouldn't she like me?" I said and laughed.

She stood up with a look as if she was pretending to be jealous. She folded her arms in front of her and turned her back to me. I stood up and hugged her. I gave her an innocent kiss on her neck. I was paying attention to the distance between us. When Ayça leaned herself back my hardened penis rested on her hip. She must have felt it. She just stood there without pulling away. Her smell drove me crazy. In fact I was the first to leave when she started to press herself a little on me. She turned and kissed me close to my lips and went to the kitchen.

In the afternoon my son Aygün came to us with my daughter-in-law. After chatting a little and having dinner my grandson Toprak insisted on going home with them. He missed his uncle. My daughter-in-law Ece hugged him and they left. I asked Ayça if she wanted to go out to a place with live music and have fun. It would be good for her to clear her head a bit. She said okay and happily went to get ready. I put on some clothes and started waiting for her. My God, she was dazzling in her black mini dress. She was smiling as I watched her with admiration. I was watching her legs with furtive glances while driving in the car.

"I want you to have a lot of fun tonight. I'm with you don't be shy about anything." I said.

"Okay dear." She said.

The effect of the music had put both of us in a mood. We immediately adapted to the environment and started having fun. Ayça was dancing very relaxed after 3 beers and two tequila shots. She was hugging me and kissing my cheeks and neck. I responded by caressing her. She didn't react even when my hand went down to her hips. Those who saw us did not think of us as father and daughter but as a womanizer and his young lover. In fact when a woman asked me for a lighter to light her cigarette Ayça pressed herself against me with a possessive attitude. She clung to my lips. I reciprocated and claimed her. She was fine and happy. She was just a little tipsy. We left the club hand in hand. She was losing her balance from time to time. We got into our car laughing.

We hugged each other like two lovers until we entered the house from the parking lot. I had forgotten that the woman next to me was my daughter. She wanted to take a shower. I told her to wash in the morning because she might feel dizzy but she didn't listen to me. While she was in the shower I put on my shorts and t-shirt. She yelled me from the bathroom.

"Father the water is cold." She said. After turning the combi boiler off and on I asked if the water was heated.

"No, it's still cold can you come and have a look?" she said. I knocked on the door and entered the bathroom. She was waiting for me in the shower without wearing her bathrobe. She covered her breasts with one arm and her other arm was on her vagina. At that moment I was thankful that I did not have a heart disease. I approached the shower cabin and fixed the water. Between me and my daughter's naked body. There was 30 cm. When the hot water finally started flowing I tried to get out of the shower.

"Can you soap my back?" she said. She had a mischievous expression on her face. I said okay and took the net in my hand. While I was about to turn off the water."No, don't turn it off it will get cold again." she said. I took off my t-shirt and got in next to her. While I was rubbing her back it was obvious from my shorts that my penis was rising. I rubbed the washcloth towards the front of her neck and went down. My fingers were touching her breasts.

When she leaned herself towards me only my shorts remained between her bare skin and my penis. I continued to soap her breasts by caressing them with my hands. She did not react and left herself to me as if she was allowing me. While she was lowering the washcloth down from her belly she grasped my penis over my shorts with her right hand. She was moving her hand up and down. Now she cross the line thoroughly. We were over it. When my fingers reached her vagina she started moaning. I had to decide. I was either going to stop or continue.

I paused and she turned towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled my head towards her and clung to my lips. I was passionately kissing my own daughter. No one could stand in my place anymore. I pulled down my shorts and lifted her leg up and pulled her to me. We came face to face. She continued to kiss me. I hugged her against the wall. I leaned against her. I slowly inserted my penis into her vagina. My daughter made a sound of "Oh". I started moving in and out of her moving back and forth.

When I started fucking my daughter hard and fast her screams were echoing in the bathroom. "Oh, don't stop, keep going." She continued to moan. Even though she had given birth to a child the tightness of her vagina made me enjoy it a lot. She started shaking by hugging my neck. She had an orgasm. While I was bouncing her on my lap and fucking her I couldn't stand the pleasure and ejaculated inside her. Even though I was out of breath I was still inside her. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

I kissed her pulling her hair from her face. She was looking at her gratefully as if she was very satisfied. I slowly got out of her and took her downstairs. Her legs were still shaking. We cleaned up and got out of the shower. She didn't speak at all. While I was putting on my bathrobe she wrapped her towel around her. She left the bathroom and went into her room without looking at me. She was making love with her father. Did she regret it? I went to the door of her room and called out. I tried to get in but the door was locked. I went to my bedroom and threw myself on the bed.

I was saying to myself "What kind of an animal are you? Would a man fuck his own daughter?" I was exhausted as I thought about what kind of apocalypse would break out tomorrow. When I woke up in the morning it was a little past ten thirty. There was silence in the house. I wondered if she had left. What was I going to say when I saw her? After sitting up in bed I found the one on the nightstand. I reached for the jug. While I was pouring the water into the glass there was a knock on my room door. I held my breath for a while. Now I had to face what I had done.

"Come." I said through my teeth. The door opened slowly. Ayça slipped in in a short white nightgown. From the light reflecting from the window it was visible that she was naked in her nightgown.She approached the bed.

"Sleepy guy. How long did you sleep?" "she said with a laugh. I felt relieved. She didn't hate me. I grabbed her waist and hugged her. My head was on her chest. Ayça was caressing my hair.

"When I heard nothing at home I thought you had left." I said.

"Why would I leave?" she asked.

"Last night you locked yourself in your room without saying a word. I thought you regret it."

She gently pushed my head and sat on my lap. I hugged her around the waist. "Do you regret it?" she asked. I shook my head no. I was inhaling her scent. "Since I don't regret it either it's okay." She said with looking into my eyes. My penis started to remain. When I moved to kiss her she got closer to me. We started kissing. My daughter pulled her head back.

"The only question is now are you my father or my lover?" she asked laughing. I said "Both." Then I kissed her and put her on the bed. She tried to object.

"Are you not hungry?" she asked. When my tongue reached her vagina she got her answer.

After two hours.

"What time is it? I'm starving because of you."

My daughter was giving me her first tease in the kitchen on Sunday afternoon. Thousands of thoughts were running through my mind about what would happen when she knocked on my bedroom door in the morning after making love last night. When we both admitted that we did not regret what we did it was inevitable to be a little hungry due to the inevitable explosion of passion. I had never felt full on life. I had fucked my daughter with her moans in the same bed where I had once fucked her mother. We both ejaculated passionately.

I got up from the chair and approached my daughter who was preparing food at the counter. She was still wearing her thin white nightgown. It was worth every single second. I hugged her waist and kissed her neck. Just seeing that sweet smile on her lips made me look a year younger. We immediately started preparing something to eat together. We were feeding each other like newlyweds.

After we finished our breakfast called my son and asked about my grandson Toprak. He said he was in a good mood and could bring him back in an hour. This time was enough for us to talk. While we were drinking our coffee I brought up the subject. I asked my daughter how the relationship between us would work. What did she want to do? Was it simply sex?

"Everything went so fast. We both became slaves to our passions. We experienced something forbidden and inappropriate. It's still new. I need to think. My feelings are mixed. I don't know." She said.

"It's very new for me. I feel happy. I don't care if you are my daughter. I like having you in my life. It's not just about sex. The time we spend together is about things like that but I can't force you to do anything. We can experience whatever you want." I said.

"I understand. Let's just let it flow then." She said.

After my grandson arrived we all went for a walk together. We went to the children's playground in the shopping mall. We had dinner together. It was as if I had a family again. I was too carried away. That evening ended peacefully. My daughter and I did not talk about us again. My daughter was keep one's distance to me all week. Our relationship had returned to normal. So I shelved the idea that there would be a different relationship between us. My daughter took my arm as I was leaving the courthouse on Friday. She was mentally tired. We won the case and we had custody of my grandson. His father could spend time with his son on the weekends.

We had dinner as a family at my son's house. We started talking about what my daughter's life would be like from now on and what awaits her. Ideas such as moving to her own home finding a job and working were thrown around. I told her that it was her life and that she should make the decision herself.

" If it doesn't mind I want to stay with you." My daughter said.

I accepted. My son liked the idea too.

"You two will support each other." He said.

My grandson was going to stay there this weekend because he missed his father. When I got behind the wheel of the veteran I had mixed thoughts in my mind. I was waiting in the car in front of the apartment for my daughter and grandson to arrive. I was lost in thought. I came to my senses when my grandson knocked on the window. I remained silent the whole way. When we arrived at my ex-son-in-law's house Ayça left my grandson to his father. I felt as like a hopeless. I got so used to that little monkey. My daughter was driving the car on the way home in the evening. We parked the car in the closed parking lot of the site.

"My moonlight. if you want to have a life of your own I will support you financially. Live your life without fear." I said.

"Dad are you tired of us already?" she asked with a laugh.

"What's the use? You have a place above my head. I just want you to be happy." I said.

"You are a wonderful man. I want my child to grow up next to you and be a good-hearted person like you. I can never repay you." She said. Tears were coming to my eyes. She wiped the tears on my face with her hand.

"Besides. I'm a woman. I need a man who will love me. Care for me and value me." she said. She started laughing at the expression on my face while looking at her. She hugged me and said "No one has fucked me as good as you in my life."

She started kissing me on the lips. I reciprocated and caressed her legs with my hand. She unzipped my pants and took out my erect penis. She lowered her head and took my penis into her mouth. She was giving a blowjob to me in the parking lot. There was no one around. I stopped worrying and started enjoying it. She took my penis out of her mouth. She got into the passenger seat.

She sat on my lap. We continued kissing as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled up her skirt and placed my penis in her vagina with her hand. Oh how I missed entering her hot and tight hole. We were both moaning with pleasure as she rose up and down on me. It was the first time in my life that I did something like this. The fear of being caught gave me more pleasure. I wanted to enter her vagina to its fullest limit. We accelerated even more while supporting her back and forth movements by holding her hips. When I realized that I could not hold myself back anymore my daughter screamed and ejaculated. The sperms that made my daughter born. They were now moving into her womb.

I had found my second chance. We were both very happy. We made plans for my grandson's future. We talked about how we would act when he was with us. We lay in the same bed like husband and wife and made love with love for hours.

Life was starting again.