Oldman's Decision Ch. 02

Story Info
Hoist the colours.
2.2k words
4.37
2.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regular sleep and meal times, better reasons to wake up the next morning have made me a more positive and energetic person. Frankly I do not miss the life I lived as a widow at all. Children's voices echoing in my house instead of headaches from alcoholic nights. The pleasure of having a young and beautiful woman again. Hot nights and love. Today it has been exactly 3 months since my daughter divorced her husband and moved in with me. A second chance offered to a man my age. Maybe the best 3 months in recent years.

It took some time to shape the new life we established with my daughter. Now everything has fallen into place. My grandson is the pupil of our eyes. Our lives revolve around him. I do my best to ensure that he does not feel any material or moral deficiency. I take care of him as if he were my own child and watch him grow up. I confess. I missed this feelings. My daughter started to have different feelings towards me. What happened between us was no longer just sex. The feelings I felt for her were finally reciprocated.

We were sleeping in the same bed on the weekends. She tells me that she feels very peaceful while lying on my bare chest. I loved falling asleep with her scent. She came to my bedroom one night after putting Toprak to sleep early. Until that night we didn't take the risk of Toprak seeing us together.

"My mother sleeps with my grandfather." He could have tell someone. Despite this it was the first time we dared. You shouldn't miss the chance that comes to your room at midnight right?

While making love she whispered between her moans that she was in love with me. She said it not of the pleasure because she really felt that way. Women are very intelligent creatures. My daughter is one of them. She already knew my feelings for her. I only confessed while going in and out of her. It could be wrong or right. All I knew was that I was madly in love with my own daughter and that she was my woman now.

My ex-son-in-law realized the mistake he made and regretted it very much. He kept trying to meet with my daughter. He was sending messages and calling her on the phone. Ayça rejected him in a firm manner many times. We had to come together because Toprak had to be enrolled in kindergarten. He was trying everything to be close to my daughter. When my jealousy hit the ceiling I got angry and walked towards him. Ayça took me by the arm and pushed me away. We entered an empty classroom.

"Oy oy are you jealous of me? Everything he wants to take back belongs to you now." She said caressing my penis over my trousers. She softened me by kissing me on the lips. She acted smart by staying calm during the crisis. She prevented a fight. When the registration process was over she leaned into my ear in the corridor. "Let's go home my love." She said. Meanwhile she had put all her school expenses on her ex-husband.

While I was watching TV in the living room on Thursday evening I started to look forward to the weekend. I would be able to spend free time with my woman. Ayça must have understood what I was thinking and was smiling and shaking her head at me. My phone rang. Since my cousin Mehmet and I are close in age. We always get along well. He is a like-minded man who is friendly on bad days.

He said that his pain was increasing due to rheumatism so he could not go to his summer house in island of pearl. if I was available to go there and have a two-day holiday and check the house. He asked me.

We couldn't go on vacation this summer due to events. We could have celebrated Ayça's birthday there. When I asked my daughter she was overjoyed. We were going to have a 2-day holiday in a villa with a pool. I called Mehmet and told him we were going. I wanted to take Toprak with us. We decided not to take him so he could spend time with his father. We set out on Friday morning after dropping off my grandchild to his father.

My daughter and I were singing songs while driving on the road. We were in a good mood. It was like we were on our honeymoon. After approximately 3.5 hours of car travel we had a 1.5 hour journey by ferry. As we walked away from the dock I hugged my daughter from behind and watched the sea. The seagulls were circling around us as if they were waiting for us to throw pieces of bread. Mehmet's house was near one of the old Greek villages. When we entered the house I first disabled the security cameras.

It was a two-storey villa surrounded by walls. Its worn-out texture was in harmony with the surroundings. After resting we went to the center of the island and walked around hand in hand. I bought a turquoise necklace and bracelet for my daughter's birthday from one of the shops. We returned home after dinner planning to see more places on Saturday.

When we got into the shower together I started kissing every part of her body. A gift from Gods. I caressed and sucked her beautiful breasts. My daughter was moaning as I licked her vagina with great hunger. After a while she screamed and ejaculated. When I stopped for breathe this time she knelt in front of me and took my penis into her mouth. After licking it a little I pulled her head back by holding her hair. I took my penis out of her mouth. She turned her back to me and bent over. I slowly grabbed her hips and entered her vagina.

She was leaning her hands on the wall and getting support from it. As I was going in and out of her accelerating my movements the bathroom echoed with the sounds of smack smack smack. My daughter turned her head and looked at me. "Fuck me harder daddy." She said. I was inserting it all the way to the root of my penis. "I'm going to cum." I said. "Take it out. it's not safe today." she groaned. I ejaculated inside her contracting with pleasure.

"I don't have a morning after pill with me. Let's not forget to take it tomorrow." She said. She had a happy expression on her face rather than anger. She was telling me not to cum inside her every time. Who would listen? By ejaculating inside her every time it was as if I was sealing her to myself.

We woke up on Saturday morning. The fresh air felt good. After breakfast we left the house to visit the island. It was evening while we were visiting historical old houses, amphitheatres, temples and natural beauties. We stopped by the pharmacy and returned home after taking the morning-after pill.

Ayça said she was very tired. She said she couldn't even take a step. When I told her that I had booked a place at the restaurant for the evening her tiredness disappeared. Indeed, women can achieve the impossible if there is something they like. We started to get ready by showering separately. I wore jeans a white t-shirt and a navy blue blazer. I was waiting in the living room for Ayça to arrive.

My heart was about to explode as she walked down the stairs. She was wearing a black pleated miniskirt and a satin white low-cut blouse. When she came towards me with her high heels I hugged her. I opened her breasts and cupped them. There was no bra inside. When I lifted her skirt I saw that she was wearing a string thong. "My Goddess, you are so beautiful."I said and kissed her.

I was really a very lucky man. I kept caressing her in the car without taking my hands off her legs until we got to the restaurant.

Even though it was the end of the season the island was full of tourists. Our table was set with candle lights at the seaside of the restaurant. The sound of the waves and the Latin melodies complemented each other. I don't know anything about wine nor do I like it but I accompanied Ayça and adapted to the romantic atmosphere.

" How much do you love me?" she asked.

"Words are not enough to explain. I can say that I am very much in love with you." I said.

"Were you in love with my mother?" she asked again.

"Your mother and I went through good and bad times together. She gave me you and your brother. I loved her very much. I never cheated on her. May she rest in peace." I replied.

"May she rest in peace. When I was a young girl I was very jealous of my mother. You were my first love. Just like all girls love their fathers." she said. I smiled.

"You were indecisive after the night we were together for the first time. What made you choose me after that?" ı asked.

"To be honest I was in shock at what we did. Making love with my father was the last thing on my mind. Instead of talking I wanted to stay away from you and think. Then I decided that the best thing for me was to be with you."she said.

"So why?" ı asked.

"As a widow with a child it was difficult to trust the men I would encounter. I knew you. No one could give us more value and love than you. You gave me confidence and peace. Apart from that sex was promising. What else could I want?" she said.

I took a sip of wine from my glass. I was caressing her hand. "I knew I made the right decision. Because I fell in love with you too." She said. She continued talking. Apart from the necklace I bought for her birthday I had another box in my pocket. A single stone diamond ring that would show her and everyone that she was mine.

"Let's say you had to choose between my mother and me who would you choose?" she asked.

She was laughing. She must have gotten high from the wine. I took the box out of my pocket and left it on the table. "Here's my answer. What's your answer?" I said. When she opened the box and saw the ring her eyes filled with tears. She smiled as she put the ring on her finger. She nodded her head yes. We paid the bill and got up from the table. Hand in hand we were on the street.

"Would you like to take a stroll around the market?" ı asked.

"I'm so horny. Take me home as soon as possible my dear husband." She said.

We entered the garden gate and it was a few meters away from the house. After hugging and kissing me she ran towards the pool. While I was wondering what she was doing. She threw her bag and clothes on the grass and entered the pool wearing her thong. She was making a come sign for me with her hand. God, I'm crazy about this woman. I jumped into the water. After swimming for a while we got out of the pool because it was cold.

We entered the bedroom with my daughter wet in my arms. When I put her on the bed she pulled me on top of her. I was kissing and caressing her body with my hands. When my fingers landed on her vagina she let out a high-pitched scream. When I moved to lick her vagina "I can't tolerate my love come inside me." She said. I slowly touched my penis to her vagina and entered her. My daughter made a sound of "Oh". I started to accelerate by supporting myself with my arms. As I was going in and out. "Fuck me daddy please give me your seed." She said. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pressed herself against herself.

She moaned by digging her nails into my shoulder. She had ejaculated. After pumping her vagina for about 2 minutes I also ejaculated. She was pulling my hair and kissing me. She did not let go of me until the last drop. After smoking and resting for a while in bed I fucked her once again. This time only I ejaculated. We both fell asleep because of tiredness.

When I woke up in the morning Ayça was in the shower. I entered the bathroom by knocking on the door. She got out of the shower while I was peeing. After hugging and kissing me she threw the morning-after pills into the toilet bowl and flushed them. I was in shock. I had paid a lot of money. Is the medicine past its expiration date?

"What happened? Why did you throw it?" ı asked.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and said "I want it." She said. She spanked my butt and left the bathroom. I stared after her.Just a minute. What did she want?