Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I conducted my interviews, I divided candidates into three piles. The first pile consisted of those candidates who did not meet the minimum standards for the position they applied for. Those I discarded immediately. The second were those that met all of our criteria, and received an immediate job offer. But the largest group, were those who fell short of our ideal candidate, but whom I felt might be useful. These I further categorized, and put aside in case we didn't find enough ideal candidates before the project was set to start.

One of these was Josh. As soon as the interview started, I noticed the collar and wristlets that he wore, but at first glance, they appeared to be merely decorative. His skills were pretty minimal, but acceptable, and he was not really interested in a temporary position, although he was ready to accept one out of desperation. In addition, he was very agitated throughout the interview, and I had to wonder if his personality would be more of a distraction. I was about to end the interview, I noticed that what I initially thought were decorations, were actually cleverly hidden fasteners that could be used during bondage play.

I decided to extend the interview, and redirect the questioning to a more personal tact. At first, I asked subtle questions, hoping I could get him to reveal himself first. He was very wary and cautious, but I did pick up some hints, and started being more direct. When he realized that I was a slave as well, he broke down and told me his story.

It all started when he lost a bet. He was to live as his friends "pet" for six months. He was trained, and when the bet was over he discovered that he had enjoyed the sensation, and wanted to continue. His friend had only been interested in it as a lark, so Josh had to find a new Master. His current owner is very strict, and requires him to keep a job to pay for his own upkeep. This Master puts so many demands on Josh, and he never seems to have any money to put into savings.

Josh had a wonderful job that he loved very much. He had been there since before his interest in puppy play was born. About a month ago, one of the boss's had found out about Josh's "perversion", and decided that he was not fit to work there. After that, things always seemed to go wrong around Josh. Josh could never prove that he was being deliberately sabotaged, and when his boss fired him for incompetence, he had no defense. Josh's owner was threatening to throw him out on the street, and had started beating him for not having a job.

I was infuriated. This master had taken advantage of Josh's naiveté, and desperation, and was taking advantage of him. I flew into Bill's office without even making sure he was alone. He was just seeing someone out, and once the door closed, I told him Josh's story, and he felt as I did, and went into my office to have a private conversation with Josh. Afterwards, I did as Bill instructed. I drove Susan and Josh to his place, and we packed his belongings. I dropped Susan and Josh off at the house, and while Susan got Josh settled in a spare bedroom, I returned for Bill. On the way home, Bill explained that he had offered Josh a place to stay, no strings attached, until he got back on his feet.

By the time we got home, Susan had dinner on the table. We ate a nice leisurely dinner. Now that I saw the real Josh, a much more relaxed, and almost playful fellow, I decided to make him an offer for a part time position. I explained that I didn't feel he had all of the necessary skills, but I could use him when we needed extra help. I wouldn't expect him to sit by, he would be free to look for other work, but he could consider my offer as a backup plan. He was very grateful.

After dinner we adjourned to the living room, and Susan and I stripped. Bill started by explaining to Josh that he had never had any desire to own a puppy, especially a male puppy. However, while Josh lived there, he would be free to express himself. If interested, he would be free to join in with the three of us when we played our games, but that would never be a condition of his living with us. Josh happily accepted Bill's proposition.

It turned out that I did find a full time job for Josh. There were many important documents that needed to go back and forth between the two locations every day. It was cheaper to have Josh sitting around the office until he was needed, than to pay a delivery service. And because we didn't have to wait for him to arrive, it was also quicker, allowing the whole enterprise to run more efficiently.

And so, Josh became part of our little family.

Chapter 7 -- New Beginnings

Even though Bill rarely required Josh to be a puppy, Josh was happiest padding around the house in his puppy attire. Josh's recent sexual experience was with male masters using him while he was outfitted as a puppy. Bill, however, was sexually drawn to neither puppies, nor men. So occasionally, Bill would order either Susan or I to, as he put it, "take care of puppy". Sometimes, Bill would order Josh to stop being puppy, and eat at the table with us. Rarely, Bill would order puppy to lie under the table, and behave until dinner was over. But most nights, Bill just left the choice up to Josh.

Susan was growing to enjoy Bill's touch, and no longer needed to be bribed with access to me. Since the Christmas party, I was finding myself increasingly turned on by Susan. I still was not ready to admit it to myself, let alone her. On nights when Bill left us both alone, I would often go to her room, and faking resignation tell her Bill had sent me.

One night after dinner we were all in the living room watching TV. Puppy was curled up by the fireplace, and Susan and I were curled up on either side of Bill. Bill asked me about the bra and panties he had gotten me for Christmas. Taking that as an order to put them on, I rose, and mumbled a "Yes, master."

Bill must have read something in my tone, and ordered me to stop and face him. When he asked why I didn't like them, I began crying. I started babbling about all the insecurities I had been feeling, and how I was afraid of being tossed aside. Bill ordered Susan to take puppy for a walk. He told me not to move, and left the room briefly. When he came back, he gathered me in his arms, and kissed away my tears.

"I was planning to wait until Friday, after all the papers are signed, but I think I had best do this now." His voice was excited and nervous at the same time. He almost seemed like a little boy who had been caught pulling a prank.

"Mary called me a few months ago." Dread filled my heart. I figured this meant that she had found out how well the company was doing, and wanted back in. I always thought that Bill would take her back if ever got the chance. What he said next shocked me.

"She's pregnant, and wants a divorce to marry the baby's father before it's born. She is in such a rush, that she hasn't even taken the time to find out how the company is doing. I offered her the beach house that she is already living in, and a small stipend. She accepted, and we sign the papers Wednesday." Bill pushed me back, and looked in my face.

"I have a very important question to ask you. I've actually wanted to do this for a long time, but was afraid of how much Mary would ask for in a divorce. Will you marry me?" He pulled out the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. At first, I was insulted, thinking he was only asking me to hurt Mary. He assured me this wasn't the case, and told me that he had asked Fred (the lawyer who helped us buy Jimmy out) over a year ago what it would cost him if he asked Mary for a divorce.

When Fred had explained that getting rid of Mary would be much more costly than getting rid of Jimmy had been, Bill had decided to wait for me to broach the subject. After I stood by him the first time, Bill had no intention of asking me to start from scratch a third time. But once Mary's dilemma came up, it was like a gift from heaven.

I began to cry again, tears of joy this time. Bill wiped away my tears. "You are more of a partner in this house than Mary ever was, and you are certainly more of a partner in the business than Jimmy ever was. I can no longer imagine my life without you in it."

Bill then brought up the subject of Susan and Josh, and that now that our relationship was about to change, he would help them find a new place. I assured him that I wanted them to continue to live with us. I even confessed my growing hunger for Susan. I also told him that while I know he is not turned on by puppy, that I always found his lovemaking to be more passionate after watching a puppy play.

He asked me to wait until the divorce papers were signed before wearing the ring, and I agreed. When Susan and Josh returned, I was so bubbly, and Bill so obviously only had eyes for me, that they both knew something was up, and started asking questions. All of a sudden Bill stood up "Screw the bitch, I waited long enough to be happy. Everybody get dressed in your best clothes. We're going out to celebrate. Olivia and I are engaged.

Susan and Josh hugged us both, and ran off to get dressed. Once they left, I asked what that meant for the divorce settlement. Since Mary couldn't change her due date, he felt that she wouldn't challenge the existing arrangement. If she did, he would offer a token increase, and threaten to delay until after the baby is born. He was sure that would make Mary agreeable.

Bill and I took the rest of the week off, leaving Susan to handle both of our appointments. She proved once again, that she was the perfect choice for that promotion we had given her. Josh acted as her secretary. Since Josh moved in, Susan conducted "school" for Josh several times a week, and his skills were vastly improved.

The next day, Bill took me shopping. We went to all the best stores in town, looking for two outfits. The first, to be worn to the divorce signing was an elegant one suitable for any high class charity ball, proclaiming me "lady of the house." The second, just as elegant, but much more sexy, almost to the point of sluttiness, I would wear to the beach house Thursday when we went to retrieve what was left of Bill's things.

I wanted a hand-fasting, as well as a traditional wedding. So, after dress shopping, we went to the club to discuss what was involved, and explore our options. The manager tried to dissuade us. He explained that, at a minimum, all of the guests would expect to use me as a present to Bill. He felt that Bill was much too protective of me to allow that. He also had concerns that In all the years we were together, Bill had never marked me with a piercing or tattoo. Most couples did that long before they thought of hand-fasting.

Despite his misgivings, he gave us some tapes of previous ceremonies the club had hosted, as well as some sample contracts to review. We explained that we wanted the ceremony to be the day before the wedding. He advised against that, because I would need time to recover from the ceremony, and the gift giving. He gave us the card of a Bridal consultant, who could help us merge the two ceremonies.

The divorce signing was early the next morning. When Mary saw the ring, she assumed I was still wearing Jimmy's ring, and I let her, keeping a very businesslike demeanor toward Bill. She tried to bait us with jabs about me "pining for a loser", and asking if Bill's "little company" was still in business. We ignored her until the papers were signed. I then politely filled her in on the reality of our engagement and booming business.

We went to lunch, and then to the bridal consultant. She recommended a dressmaker who would make a dress whose bodice could be removed for the hand-fasting. Unlike the club manager, she could tell that I was serious about going through with this. She assured Bill that no one would hurt me, and the gift-giving was a sign of my love for him. She helped us design a ceremony that put me on display, without going overboard. I would ascend the stage in the bodice to the wedding gown. Bill's best man would disrobe me, and then the best man, and maid of honor would secure me to the horse facing the stage. Bill would be hidden behind a curtain as he fucked me from behind. Our invited guests would come up and fondle and spank me. Once I had orgasmed (It was expected that I be as loud as possible), I would be moved to the privet room for the gift giving.

The next day we went to the beach house. Mary was supposed to be gone, but we caught a glimpse of her upstairs watching, as Bill suspected she would be. We pretended that we thought we were alone, and I rubbed up against Bill as often as I could. Bill would run his hands under my dress, and I would make a little gasp. It took us twice as long as it should have, but it was fun. We had parked the car out of view of the street, and any neighbors, and after the last of the stuff was loaded, we decided to give Mary a show. Bill leaned against the fender, and slid my top down to my waist, exposing my breasts. He grabbed each breast firmly in each hand, and using them as levers, forced me to the ground. I opened his pants, and took him in my mouth. He continued to fondle my breasts until he came.

When we were done, I told Bill that I would drive because I had a surprise. I called it his divorce present. I drove him to a tattoo place that had a back room for "special customers." I asked for Jake, and we were shone into a private room. I stripped, and was secured into what looked like a barber's chair with stirrups. I told Bill that he was to choose the piercings and tattoos that pleased him, arrangements had already been made to charge the full cost to my credit card. Both nipples, as well as my clit, received rings suitable for attaching weights, and my bald pussy now read "Bill's Slut."

Epilogue

As the day for the wedding approached, Bill and I started spending more and more time alone together. Although Susan and Josh were always free to go outside the house, they spent most of their free time in each other's company. The hand-fasting went off as planned. I was glad that we had scheduled it for the week before the wedding, and not the day before. I was in the gift giving room for most of the next morning, and slept for two days to recover.

The wedding itself was beautiful, and the reception had everything money could buy. As a wedding present, Bill placed half the company in my name, and made me legally his partner. But the best present was the news we got from Susan and Josh, they were getting engaged.

The project was a success and we bought both properties to consolidate locations near each other. Susan was promoted to office manager, and Josh became her secretary. It was decided that Bill and I each needed our own secretary, so I conducted interviews, and promoted two of the best.

The day of Josh and Susan's wedding came, and although it was much smaller than ours, in many ways it was even nicer. For a wedding present, we gave them the deed for the guest house, and a small plot of land around it. They continue to keep some stuff at our house, and we still enjoy many nights together.

At the risk of sounding like a fairy tale, we lived happily ever after. Well that's my story. I am trying to get Susan to pen her own story, but for some reason, she is being shy about it.