All Comments on 'Olivia and Derrick Ch. 03'

by Lust_for_life

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ArieluArieluover 11 years ago
You definitely know how to keep your readers wanting..

Lol

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
keep it coming!!

and longer!!!!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Tease! I was so excited for an update of these two. Derrik seems like a different guy then the rumors Olivia believed.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 11 years ago
Didn't Olivia pick up on what Derricks "Pops" said???

Damn, if you weren't lying when you said it was a short Chapter lol. Putting that aside short and sweet. I finally feel like O & D are getting somewhere which is wonderful. Did Olivia hear what pops said? Derrick never denied that she wasnt special to him and i get the feeling Derrick doesnt bring many people there to sample the Kyle special. Patiently waiting for the next installment.

emj417emj417over 11 years ago
loving this!

hopefully O. won't give it away too fast. D. needs to know there are other guys who find her attractive and are interested in her.

D. seems like a nice guy, but thinks nothing of having sex with whomever is available--please don't make O. too easy.

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

Aww...thank goddness he gave her clean sheets though he still should fucked on her bed...lol I like Derrick I feel like there is more that meets the eye with him and something tells me Olivia is going to see the true "Derrick" the good, back, ugly and the sexy. So I can't wait. I agree with emj417 I hope Olivia don't do the typical female character thing and go dense and straight give it up to Derrick..hopefully she makes him works for it while at the same time she comes out of her shell!

NghtybyNtur13NghtybyNtur13over 11 years ago
Looking forward to more

I like when the chapters aren't outrageously long, but keep you interested. So far, you've done a good job at making me anticipate the next chapter, especially since I have cast Derrick as Zac Efron in my mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous