All Comments on 'Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 27'

by Morgan_Ellis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story so far and good to hear you have plans to finish it, to many stories on literotica without endings because the author can’t or doesn’t know how to finish it so they just don’t.

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the feed back! I do fully intend on finishing the story. I hope it will be an ending that most will enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Maybe a trip to the Sex Addiction Center

After Olivia completes her community service (which I sincerely doubt will be successful) she is given of to the tender mercies of the SAT center for a couple of weeks. The therapy at the center would eventually result in Olivia not being able to reach orgasm at all, for any circumstances. I left a longer list of such activities in a previous chapter but apparently has not been approved yet. Let's just say, Olivia will come home without her uncontrollable urges. She exacts revenge on Luke when he eventually comes home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sorry Morgan but I'm continually amazed at the long coherent sentences she comes out with when pulled away from the edge of orgasm. Luke pulls her hands away as she's almost there and she manages to come out with … "Oh no! I can't take this anymore. It isn't fair!" she bemoaned. "You keep getting me worked up. But you never let me cum!" she whined.

I mean, would you be able to string out so many words, and in the correct order, under such circumstances. I think even more than two would be an effort. She would either be angry, in which case it would be swear words, words I imagine Olivia would only ever cry out under extreme circumstances, or she would be begging "NO! … … NO! … … PLEEEEEASE!" and burst into tears - R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous