Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about the paddle?" someone in the audience shouted out.

"Ah, yes! A paddle is a great option as well," said Dr. Carolia encouragingly. "But I think most of us have already seen our volunteer get paddled a few days ago. When she was in the town square, restrained in the pillory. A show of hands ... who was at the town square three nights ago to witness Miss Williams' public paddling?" Dr. Carolia then repeated his question in Vulmonian, just to make sure that all of the men in the audience understood.

Olivia looked out into the crowd. Almost every single man raised his hand. Olivia shuddered in horror as she realized that this was what Vulmonian men thought of as entertainment.

"My goodness," said Dr. Carolia as he looked at all of the raised hands. "We Vulmonians sure don't like to miss a good show, do we?" The male spectators all laughed and nodded in agreement. "Well, I think we can all concur that Lieutenant Petrov did a very proficient job administering the paddling punishment to our volunteer." Then he turned his attention to Olivia. "Wouldn't you agree, Miss Williams? Did Lieutenant Petrov give you a thorough paddling?"

Olivia glared at the short fat doctor from across the stage. Finally she choked out, "Yes, he did a very thorough job."

"So you see," Dr. Carolia said to the class, "I don't think we need to demonstrate a paddling today. But feel free to paddle a disobedient woman if you think she needs it."

The men in the audience seemed to be reasonably satisfied by this answer. And Olivia was relieved that a paddling would not be added to the long list of humiliations that she was forced to endure.

"Moving on, what other punishment do you have to show us, Dr. Miloza?" Dr. Carolia asked.

"As we all know, pain is a very useful punishment As is the discomfort of tickling," said Dr. Miloza. "However, in my opinion, there is no punishment more effective than the torture of orgasm denial."

This caused the audience to break out into excited murmurs.

"When dealing with a horny little slut, like our volunteer," Dr. Miloza said, gesturing at Olivia, "bring her to the highest point of arousal, and then refuse her the final reward. It will aggravate her like nothing else. If your woman doesn't have much of a sex-drive, then you may want to stick with pain as your main method of punishment. But if you're dealing with a girl who has a strong libido, orgasm denial is probably the cruelest thing you can do to her."

"Noooooo ..." Olivia quietly bemoaned. Why that punishment? They all knew she had not cum in days.

"Turn her back over onto her back," Dr. Miloza instructed.

Mr. Kaldoff and Mr. Smurdir unbuckled the strap over Olivia's back. Keeping her hands cuffed to the top of the table, they turned her back over face up. They restrained her feet into the gynecological stirrups.

"That should be good enough," said Dr. Miloza with moderate approval. Then addressing the class, he said, "Earlier in the lecture, you all watched Dr. Brovachik demonstrate how to make a woman aroused by stimulating her erogenous zones. That's exactly what we want to do in this situation as well. And, as was demonstrated earlier, we want to cease the stimulation before she climaxes. But here's the key to making this punishment most effective. We want to do that repeatedly, over and over again, until the girl is driven crazy with sexual frustration. You want her to be just moments away from orgasm and then, when she's least expecting it, deny her that orgasm. Then wait a few minutes. And once she's calmed down, start the whole process over again. I promise you, by the time you quash her fourth or fifth climax, the bitch will have learned her lesson and will never disobey you again."

Many of the men in the audience voiced their approval at Dr. Miloza's preferred method of discipline. Especially given that Olivia was such an obviously oversexed American girl.

"As was explained earlier in the lecture, we don't want to begin with direct clitoral stimulation. Rather, start by stimulating different areas. Personally, I like to tease a woman's inner thighs." He placed his long tapered fingers on Olivia's soft flesh and began stroking her pale skin. Olivia flinched, but remained quiet.

"Next, you may want to pay attention to her breasts. This has the added bonus of also making the man highly aroused. If it is your intention to impregnate the woman, you can always penetrate her after you are finished with her punishment," Dr. Miloza suggested as he stroked Olivia's large orbs. "I don't think there's a single man in this room who wouldn't get aroused by these big American tits," he smiled at her as he tweaked her nipples. Olivia deeply inhaled as her little bud between her legs began to tingle. "When you see her nipples becoming stiff, you know you're on the right track," he said as he flicked one of her pointed nubs with his right index finger. Olivia squeaked as the audience sniggered.

"After, you can make your way down to her belly. The skin right above the pubic mound is particularly sensitive," he explained as his fingers stroked Olivia's tummy.

"Oh!" Olivia blurted out as the doctor's skilled fingers rubbed all over her abdomen.

"And now, as you can all see, her clitoris is erect and the hood has retracted. The glands of the clitoris are exposed. She is producing copious amounts of vaginal fluid. She is more than ready for genital stimulation." Dr. Miloza stepped aside so Mr. Vlangar could get in close with the video recorder. The men in the crowd all gazed at the image on the projection screen up above. Olivia closed her eyes and turned her face away in shame. No matter what kind of torture that they inflicted on her, pointing out her sexual arousal was, by far, the worst of it.

"I won't spend too much time demonstrating clitoral stimulation since Dr. Brovachik has already covered that topic. It's my aim to show you all how to perform orgasm denial. So I'm just going to get right to it," said Dr. Miloza as he inserted his fingers into Olivia's wet hole, coating his fingers in her natural lubricant. He brought the tips of his first two fingers to the shaft of her clitoris and began to massage her.

Olivia let out a loud exhale as the gynecologist stroked her sensitive nub. Oh god, why did it have to feel so good? Why could her physical sensations never align with what her mind knew was right? Why did her body always betray her?

"You see how she's arching her back?" Dr. Miloza pointed out. "You see how she's panting? I'm going to continue to stimulate her for a few more moments. But then I'll need to stop. After all, we don't want to reward the little whore."

"Oooooh ..." Olivia moaned.

"Okay, I think she's had enough for the moment," said Dr. Milova as he pulled his fingers away from Olivia.

Olivia opened her eyes and looked up at the sandy haired physician. She breathed deeply as she waited to see what he would do next.

"Feel free to stimulate other parts of her body," Dr. Miloza instructed as he rubbed her engorged shaved pussy lips.

"Mmmmm ..." Olivia moaned. Dr. Miloza smiled smugly as he inserted his middle finger into her slick snatch, making her cry out.

"Just be sure that you don't touch the clitoris right away," he solemnly warned.

As Olivia's breathing eventually returned to normal, it was clear that she was no longer on the edge of orgasm, despite the doctor's finger in her twat. He ticked her Gspot making her squeal and making the male spectators laugh.

"When you've determined that she's no longer about to climax, begin again," said Dr. Miloza as he brought his fingers back to Olivia's little kernel.

As he stroked her back to a heightened state of sexual arousal, all Olivia's muscles contracted. She sweated profusely and pulled at her restraints. While it was true that her bonds were buckled and secured, Olivia suddenly noticed something. Her right wrist cuff was slightly looser than the left. She certainly could not pull her right hand free. But her perspiration had made the skin of her hand slippery against the cheap vinyl material of the cuff. As her thumb folded into her palm and her fingers collapsed against one another, her right hand began to slowly inch its way through the cuff.

However, with all of the stimulation that was going on between her thighs, Olivia was not paying too much attention to her right hand. All she knew was that her little button was throbbing and she could feel a pulsing all through out her lower body. As Dr. Miloza rubbed her pussy, Olivia thrust her hips up to increase the pressure between his fingers and her clit.

"Alright, clearly she's too worked up. We'd better stop for a minute or two," said Dr. Miloza as he pulled his fingers away.

Olivia let out a groan of irritation as she angrily yanked at her wrist cuffs. Suddenly Olivia gasped in shock as her right hand popped free from it's restraint. It was such a surprise to both Olivia and Dr. Miloza, neither of them reacted at first. But as they stared at each other, Olivia could not ignore the throbbing sensation between her legs. Her body was in such desperate need of relief.

Without giving it a second thought, Olivia brought her right hand down to her crotch and frantically began rubbing herself. Gliding her sweaty fingers over her clit, she grunted with determination. She was ecstatic with the idea that she might finally achieve sexual satisfaction. After three days of teasing and torture, she was going to actually experience a full erotic release.

All of the men in lecture hall began yelling and shouting. Some of them laughed. Others shouted at Olivia to stop touching herself. But others cheered her on, curious to see what Olivia might look like at the moment of climax.

From behind the lecture podium, Dr. Carolia cleared his throat. "Uh, Dr. Miloza, don't you think you should stop our volunteer. We all know Miss Williams isn't allowed to cum. And you're suppose to be demonstrating orgasm denial." He strongly emphasized the last word.

Dr. Miloza made a half-hearted attempt to swat Olivia's hand away from her privates. However, if Dr. Miloza was to be completely honest, he enjoyed seeing Olivia lose control. He wanted to see her pleasure herself, because he knew how humiliated she would feel afterward. "Now Olivia, you know you're not suppose to be doing that," he dispassionately scolded.

"I ... I ... I ... can't ... help it," she stuttered. "I ... have to ... cum ... mmm ..."

"You know your legal guardian said you can't," Dr. Miloza pointed out.

"But ... OH ... so ... close ..." she grunted as her fingers urgently stroked the head of her clit.

"STOP THIS AT ONCE!" a man bellowed from the middle of the audience. Everyone turned to see who the loud booming voice belonged to. Everyone, that is, except for Olivia. She was too preoccupied with her throbbing privates and impending orgasm. "Pull her hand away! NOW!" the man shouted as he made his way down the center aisle toward the stage.

Mr. Kaldoff reached down and grabbed Olivia's right arm. Before she knew it, her hand was ripped away from her pussy. "NO!" she screamed as Mr. Kaldoff forced the cuff back around her wrist. He made sure that it was extra tight before buckling it closed. "I wasn't finished!" Olivia wailed.

"You are not permitted to finish!" the man from the audience hollered, sounding enraged, as he ascended the steps up onto the stage.

Extremely vexed and distraught, Olivia looked over to see what inconsiderate interloper had rudely interrupted her orgasm.

"Judge Thorsky!" the American girl gasped in horror. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see for myself, in person, how hard you were working at your community service. Your release is scheduled for five o'clock today ... under the condition that you've learned your lesson," the judge snarled.

"I have, Your Honor! I have learned my lesson. I'll never break the law again. I promise, I'll always follow the rules. I'll never get into trouble again. Your Honor, I swear!" Olivia frantically rambled.

"Always follow the rules, huh?" Judge Thorsky scoffed. "What rule did Professor Pounding put in place regarding orgasms? Hm?"

"I ... I ... I'm not allowed to cum until Professor Pounding decides that I've earned it," Olivia mumbled. Tears stung her eyes.

"That's right," Judge Thorsky snapped. "And has the professor decided that you've earned an orgasm yet?"

"No, Your Honor," Olivia sniveled.

"And yet here I find you ... masturbating!" Judge Thorsky spat out. "Rubbing your cunt like a slut!"

The judge raised his large right hand up into the air and brought it swiftly down. He slapped Olivia right on her vulva with a wet SMACK! Olivia cried out it pain.

"You say you've learned your lesson. You speak as if you're embarrassed by public nudity. You claim you don't want men to touch your body. You insist that you're not a sex addict." Judge Thorsky glared at her. "But every time I put you in one of these situations, you get as wet as a whore and beg for orgasms. You masturbate in front of an auditorium full of men, for christ's sake!" he exclaimed in exasperation.

Olivia broke down crying. She could not argue with what Judge Thorsky was saying. She did get wet easily. She did beg to cum. She did masturbate in front of a crowd of men. But could he not understand that those were physiological reactions to extreme sexual stimulation? Not to mention the three days of no orgasms! How could anyone control themselves under those circumstances?

"Are ... are ... are ... you still ... going to ... let me ... go?" she asked between heaving sobs.

The judge narrowed his eyes as he stared down at her.

"You ... you ... gave me ... a sentence. And I ... served that ... sentence," she sniffled.

"That's true," Judge Thorsky said coldly. "You have served your sentence. But like I told you earlier, I am not going to release a nymphomaniac out onto the streets of Nulmara City."

Olivia's body shook as she wept. "Please, Your Honor! I don't plan on staying. As soon as I get released, I'm going to take a train to Moscow tonight. I'm going to catch the earliest flight I can and go back home to America."

"Olivia, the problem is not simply about you inflicting your overt sexuality on the conservative Vulmonian people. I would not consider myself to be a responsible judge if I allowed a girl like you go free in any country. And that's for your protection just as much as it is for the protection of others. Already, your sex drive has gotten you into trouble numerous times since you arrived here in Vulmonia just a few days ago. Who knows what will happen to you when you go back to the U.S. and you're surrounded by other over sexed Americans!" Judge Thorsky shuddered slightly at this deplorable thought. "I don't think you should be released back into the world until we are one hundred percent sure that your libido has been tamed," he decisively declared.

The judge turned to Drs. Carolia, Miloza and Brovachik. The four older men began a quiet discussion in Vulmonian, which Olivia was unable to comprehend. The audience members whispered to each other, speculating about what was to be done with the unclothed American girl.

Finally the judge looked down below in front of the stage at the two policemen. He said something to them in their native language. They climbed up the stairs and made their way over to Olivia, who was still strapped nude to the exam table.

Judge Thorsky spoke to the two medical students standing near the head of the table. Mr. Smudir and Mr. Kaldoff nodded and began undoing Olivia's restraints.

"Miss Williams, please stand and open your legs," the judge commanded.

Wiping the tears from her eyes, Olivia got down from the gynecological exam table and stood on unsteady legs. She widened her stance somewhat until her feet were shoulder width apart. Officer Amelin reattached the clit leash. She winced as the metal teeth closed around her nub.

"Officers Letov and Amelin are going to escort you to a place where we can properly test your self-control," said the judge.

"I'm sorry, Your Honor, but what exactly do you mean?" Olivia inquired meekly.

"Well, you are claiming that you're not a sex addict. And you feel you should be released this afternoon. But I am not convinced. I want to be able to accurately monitor your sexual response. So, we are moving to another location where we can observe your sex drive with more scientific methods. We are going to test your self restraint. If you can prove to me that you can control yourself, you will be released on time today at five o'clock. If, however, you fail to prove that you have a handle on your libido, you will remain under Vulmonian legal custody. You will only be released when you can prove to us that you are ruled by logic. And not your cunt," he said, making the last word sound particularly harsh.

Grasping the end of the clit leash, Officer Amelin gave the chain a sharp tug. As the clamp pulled at Olivia's love button, she involuntarily squealed. Judge Thorsky furrowed his brow at her reaction. He did not seem impressed.

"I am going to call Professor Pounding and insist that he meet us at the other location so he can also observe the test of your self-control. I want to have a word with him about how he's been disciplining you over the past few days. I thought that putting you under the custody of another American would be a good idea. I figured that if you were with someone from your own culture, it would make your feel more comfortable. But now I'm not so sure that it was a good idea. I fear that it may have made you a little too comfortable. You obviously feel comfortable enough to masturbate in public."

Olivia looked down at her feet as her cheeks turned red with shame. Then she hesitantly asked, "Your Honor, if you don't think it's a good idea for me to be in Mr. Pounding's custody, who's custody would I be under ... if ... if ... if you don't release me?" Her voice shook with fear as she said the last few words. The thought absolutely horrified her.

"That has not yet been decided," said the judge. "But first things first. Go with the officers to the next location. Myself, Professor Pounding and the doctors will meet you there."

Judge Thorsky said a few brief words in Vulmonian to the police officers. They nodded in affirmation. They led Olivia, by her clit, down off of the stage and out of the auditorium.

Olivia was relieved to no longer be up on stage having a bunch of strange men staring at her body. But she was apprehensive about the next location. Where were they going? How exactly did they plan on testing her self-control? How exactly could she prove to them that she was not a slave to her sexual urges?

As they made their way down the hallway, Olivia fully expected that they would return to the small room where she had gotten undressed. Her outfit, while revealing, at least covered her intimate areas. However, the two policemen suddenly turned right toward the foyer of the building.

"Wait!" Olivia called out in a panicked voice. "Why are we headed outside? Aren't you going to let me put my clothes back on?"

The two policemen burst out laughing at the silly American girl's question. They swung open the heavy wooden double doors of the main entrance and walked out onto the grounds of the bustling campus. The two officers pleasantly chatted in Vulmonian with one another as they led Olivia to the squad car, stark naked.

12