All Comments on 'Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 44'

by Morgan_Ellis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 5 years ago
Please actually let her get out.

Please help her actually get out and get home.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsalmost 5 years ago
Please end this

It’s gone on much too long...

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments!

@ Ellienora35

There are a couple of chapters left to go. You won't have to wait too long to find out Olivia's ultimate fate.

@ Daniellaxmjts

"Please end this

It’s gone on much too long..."

I have approximately two chapters left to write. What exactly would you have me do? Not write them? Leave the story unfinished? With only two chapters left to go? Are you suggesting that I write only 45 parts in a 47 part series? Why would I stop writing when I am so near to the end?

Judging from the tone of your comment, you don't really seem to be enjoying my story. You left your comment on chapter 44. Did you read the previous chapters? Are you telling me that you read 44 chapters of a story that you don't even like? That seems like a rather odd thing to do.

If I read a couple of chapters of a story that I don't like, guess what I do? I stop reading it. And then I go and look for a story/book/series that I might enjoy more.

I strongly suggest that you do the same. You are by no means required to read my story. Good luck finding something else that's more suited to your own unique and personal tastes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Amazing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous