Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And who is this rich and very generous friend?" asked the superior officer.

"Dr. Brovachik."

"The same Dr. Brovachik who also knows Major Ivanov?" asked the younger soldier.

"Yes, that's right," Olivia concurred.

"So let me see if I have this straight," said the older man. "Major Ivanov let you borrow some money. And you're paying him back that money today before you leave."

"Yes ..." Olivia nodded.

"And Dr. Brovachik just gave you a bunch of Russian and American cash. But you don't have to pay that back." The superior officer said slowly as he watched for Olivia's reactions.

"Yes ... that's right." Why on earth were they giving her such a hard time? So what if she was traveling without luggage or a purse? What did it matter to them?

"And exactly why would Dr. Brovachik just give you a bunch of money and then not expect you to pay it back?" asked the senior of the two men.

"Um ... I'm not exactly sure. I guess he just felt bad for me. He's a very kind man," Olivia lied.

"So," said the older soldier, "there was no type of exchange between the two of you? You didn't have to do anything for him in order to keep the money?"

"No."

"You didn't have to do him any ... uh ... 'favors?'" he asked suggestively.

"No, I most certainly did not!" Olivia indignantly cried.

"Miss Tiddles, you do know that prostitution is strictly prohibited here in Vulmonia, don't you?" asked the younger officer. His voice had a warning tone to it.

"I did NOT do THAT!" Olivia insisted.

The two Vulmonian men looked at each other. Olivia did not like what their faces expressed.

"And Dr. Brovachik didn't ask you to transport anything for him? He didn't ask you to carry anything for him over international boarders?" asked the more senior of the two.

"No!"

"You did not bring him anything from Canada or America?"

"No."

"And you're not taking anything from him back over to North America?"

Olivia was becoming exasperated. She did not understand why they were interrogating her. "I just told you, I don't have any luggage. I'm not even carrying a wallet. The only thing I have is that big envelope. How on earth could I possibly carry anything back home to The States?"

"Canada," said the older soldier.

"What?" Olivia was confused.

"You're going back home to Canada. Or ... at least ... that's what you originally told us. According to this, your place of birth is Moose Jaw, Manitoba," said the younger man. He held up her passport, which he had opened to the page containing the relevant information.

"Yeah," said Olivia. "That's what I meant."

"Then why did you say, 'back home to The States?'" asked the older man.

"I made a mistake." Olivia was not sure what to tell them. "It's just ... it's just that ... I'm going to The States first. You know, to visit friends in New York. I told you that already. And then after a few days, I'm going back home to Mouse Jaw."

The two soldiers looked at each other with bemused looks on their faces.

"MOOSE Jaw," said the older officer. "Your passport says that your hometown is Moose Jaw, Manitoba."

"Yeah, that's what I said!" Olivia defiantly declared.

"No," said the younger man. "You said 'Mouse Jaw' just now."

"That's what I meant. I know where I'm from, obviously. That was just a mispronunciation."

"Who mispronounces the name of their hometown?" the superior officer asked, sounding baffled.

"I ... I ... I don't know why I mispronounced it. I guess I'm just nervous, is all."

"Why are you so nervous?" asked the younger officer.

"Listen," Olivia said. Her voice was starting to crack. She was so flustered, she was afraid that she might start crying. "I just want to go home. I don't know what you think I've done. But I can assure you, I haven't done anything illegal. I'm obviously not smuggling anything. I don't have any baggage. My clothes don't even have pockets."

"Not everyone uses luggage for smuggling," said the young soldier. "Many people transport items on or in their person."

"I don't understand." Once again, Olivia scanned the station for any sign of Major Ivanov.

"Miss Tiddles, could you please come with us," said the older soldier. He phrased the command as if it was a question. But Olivia knew that it was no request.

Out of desperation, she said, "But I'm going to miss my train!"

"Now, now, Miss Tiddles. Don't you worry your pretty little Canadian head about missing your train," said the senior soldier. "We already told you that the Moscow Express is running behind schedule. If you come with us and cooperate, we can get through this very quickly. I promise that if you are compliant with our security procedures, you will catch your train."

Olivia reluctantly nodded.

"Well, you'll catch your train ... provided that we don't find anything illegal on you," he clarified. "Or in you," he added with a laugh.

"What do you mean 'in' me?" Olivia's eyes widened in horror.

The younger officer grabbed Olivia's upper arm and began pulling her toward the other end of the station. "It's nothing to stress over," the young man tried to reassure her. "Just do as we say and it'll be over before you know it."

The three of them made their way over to the boarder security desk. As Olivia was escorted through the crowded train station, the older soldier pulled a rubber latex glove out of his pocket and rolled it onto his large hand. As he flexed his thick fingers, a smug grin began to spread across his face. When he had first woken up that morning, he did not think another day of working at the train station would be particularly exciting. However, it seemed as though the morning was turning out to be much more interesting than he had originally anticipated.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 3 years agoAuthor
Tess (UK)

Tess,

Thank you for your comment. I respect your opinion. However, just because something isn't sexy to you doesn't mean that it can't be arousing for someone else. This entire series is an extremely dark humiliation fantasy. If you don't like it, that's fine. But then ... well ... don't read it. You figured out by chapter two that this story wasn't your cup of tea. Why continue on until chapter 45? You're obviously offended by what I've written. Why keep reading?

This story has been posted in the non-consent category. And the tags that I use for most of the chapters include, "non-con," "noncon," "forced," "humiliation," etc. ... If you find stories about non consensual fantasies so upsetting, might I make a suggestion. When clicking on a story in the non-consent/reluctance category, go to the very last page of the story and scroll down to where they list the tags for the story. Read through the tags and see if there is anything listed, which might offend you. If a story's tags include things like "non-con," "forced," etc. ... then maybe don't read that story.

As I've already stated, this story is a twisted fantasy. And that's all it is: a fictional, made-up, make-believe fantasy. Olivia isn't real. No one actually got tortured. Never, in a million years, would I want the events of this series to happen to anyone in real life. I can see how this story might be upsetting for some people. But again, it's in the non-consent category and I've tried to include the appropriate tags. If you start reading a story and soon realize that it offends you, the onus is on you as the reader to stop reading and go find something else that is better suited to your personal tastes. You didn't pay money to read my story. You found it on a free website. You haven't lost anything but time. However, you could have saved yourself some time if you had just stopped reading as soon as you realized that my story wasn't for you.

Just because you happen to not like a specific kink or fetish, that doesn't necessarily make that particular kink "wrong" or "unethical." Sexual fantasies are often dark, taboo and transgressive. It isn't uncommon for people to fantasize about sexual acts, which they would never actually do in real life. Some psychologists theorize that our minds eroticize the things that frighten us. I'm not exactly sure why that is. Perhaps it's a defence mechanism - a way for our minds to cope and deal with our fears. By reading a fictional story, one can enjoy the fantasy of being controlled, dominated and publicly humiliated without those events having to actually play put in real life. Therefore, the reader doesn't have to suffer the real life consequences of such events.

Anyway, it's too bad that you didn't enjoy the series. But I knew as I was writing it that it wasn't going to appeal to everyone. There are thousands of stories here on Literotica. I hope you find something that is more to your liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I started reading this story some time last year...

I stopped reading this story very soon after chapter 2 when she attempts to get a morning after pill after being sexually assaulted by a man who initiated sex with her *after* she blacked out.

I’m only checking in now because it appears the story has ended and I wondered if she got any justice. I try to be an optimist, I like Reluctance stories BUT this story has virtually no elements of reluctance in it. I’ve honestly got no idea if this story is better suited to the Horror, Humour/ Satire or Non Erotic categories. I don’t find anything erotic about this story, for me erotica is about placing myself in the role of the main character a chance to imagine events vicariously. I don’t know if that’s unusual or not.

I don’t understand how people find sexually related schadenfreude erotic? A girl is more or less raped (at the very least it’s abuse/ assault), seeks medical treatment and is humiliated then publicly sexually abused AGAIN by a supposed medical professional....how is that supposed to be an erotic fantasy? IF it happened IRL it would be considered a crime. I know some people find pregnant women sexy, some get sexual gratification by causing pregnancy with AND without the woman’s consent that last one just really fucking creeps me out completely.

I briefly skimmed this chapter and FML I honestly wish I hadn’t bothered. It’s NOT SEXY this story is still deeply psychologically disturbing. In a literary sense you’ve essentially tortured this fictional girl, she’s mocked, abused, raped in every orifice, humiliated, held captive, publicly exposed naked, prostituted, forced into sexual slavery, enforced chastity and trapped in a bizarre breeding program finally she’s faced with lifelong captivity desperately seeking to escape .......is it ok? Theoretically yes because it’s a fantasy and therefore not real. Ethically??? For me that’s a definite no.

Maybe I empathise with characters too much? As the vast majority of these things are easily achievable, I appreciate that it’s a difficult thing trying to balance a fantasy making it more erotic by writing something achievable. I cannot understand how or why anyone could find any of what you’ve written to be a good fun sexy read, to me it’s an absolute horror story. Call me old fashioned if you will but I prefer my sex life with a full serving of consent, or even CNC. If this comes across judgemental or condescending it’s not meant to which is more understanding than the author has been in the comments section...”don’t worry your pretty little head about it”. I honestly don’t understand why people think it’s sexy.

Tess (UK)

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments!

@ Anonymous 09/22/19

"Are you serious

It’s been months and all you do is get butthurt in the comments section. Finish the story already."

"Butthurt?" LOL!!! I find the comments section entertaining. And I find the nasty comments in particular to be absolutely hilarious. I'm not "butthurt" at all. I don't always post regularly because I'm not a professional author. I write in my free time. And I don't always have enough fee time or motivation to write every single day. Sometimes real life gets in the way of me fulfilling your masturbatory fantasies. My deepest apologies for keeping you waiting!

"Finish the story already."

Okay.

@ Anonymous 09/24/19

"Funny how people come here both to criticize the story and to criticize the author for not writing more fast enough!"

Thank you for your empathy and understanding!

@ Anonymous 10/09/19

"Lol every time you start to post consistently and this happens... the story was a hot mess for a while and it started to pick up... but here we are again"

Sorry for being inconsistent. Believe it or not, I do actually have a life outside of Literotica. And sometimes I have other obligations that I need to attend to. Apologies for making you wait for the last two chapters. It is my sincere hope that the conclusion of this series is to your liking.

@ Anonymous 10/11/19

"Is there really too much of a good thing?

Don't get it why so many comments argue for a quick end to this story. It is still going strong IMHO. In contrast, instant gratification often turns out as shallow.

Please, keep on doing Your thing.

Thank You for sharing and all the best."

Wow! This is such a nice comment! Thank you so very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is there really too much of a good thing?

Don't get it why so many comments argue for a quick end to this story. It is still going strong IMHO. In contrast, instant gratification often turns out as shallow.

Please, keep on doing Your thing.

Thank You for sharing and all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

Lol every time you start to post consistently and this happens... the story was a hot mess for a while and it started to pick up... but here we are again

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Can't Say No Ch. 01 A world where women must always consent to sex.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Caged Pt. 01 Run away caught and caged to be sold as a sex slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sara's Sexual Conditioning Pt. 01 Sara's nonconsensual encounter reveals a disturbing desire.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Playing "The Game" Ch. 01 Olivia decides to play a new game.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories