Omegas in Chief Ch. 01

Story Info
Alpha Ulf comes come home to find one of his omegas waiting.
1k words
4.15
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddess bless, you're huge," Ulf said on return to his bedroom after a visit to the bath house and Shen blushed right up to the tips of his ears.

"If that is the case then it is by your own hand," the omega snipped huffily where he sat on the edge of his alpha's bed.

It was true, of course, and impossible not to notice. While this wasn't the omega's first pregnancy it was his first by Ulf and at seven months he was now as large as he'd been at nine the last time he'd carried an alpha's child. Ulf was a large man— nearly a foot taller than Shen himself, a great deal wider, and more heavily muscled. It was entirely possible the alpha had gotten him pregnant with twins but Shen was starting suspect he was simply carrying a particularly large child.

A low groan escaped Ulf and Shen looked back to find the larger man watching him with a heated gaze— the towel around his waist falling away to reveal the alpha's massive erect cock. Ulf had been away for some time so his shock to see how large Shen had become in his absence wasn't a surprise but his arousal at the change was.

Shen didn't have time to get so much as a word out before his alpha had crossed the room and pushed him onto his back amongst the blankets and furs piled thereon to stave off winter's chill. The omega gasped when Ulf tore open the robe he'd been wearing and exposed his bare skin to to cool air so his nipples immediately went tight and goose-flesh rippled across his skin.

"Ulf—" he began, heat of his embarrassment managing to stave off a chill but quickly turned into a groan when his alpha laid both hands on Shen's massive belly and stroked it with a firm, but reverent touch.

"Perfect," the alpha murmured and allowed his hands to drift not only over his omega's belly but up to his swollen chest. "You're filling out well," he noted with the practiced eye of a much older man who had sired many children over the years. Ulf cupped Shen's breasts with both of his warm, massive hands, then grasped and massaged them with an expert touch that left the omega gasping where he lay sprawled beneath him.

Shen could feel the thick head of Ulf's cock nudge against his vulva and that, combined with the work of his hands, had him wet and ready within moments. At the same time, Ulf started to tweak and pull at Shen's nipples until the first few beads of milk sprang forth to slick his fingertips. "Wait—" Shen began but words quickly failed him as his alpha began to milk him in earnest while he lay there on his back, legs spread in open invitation.

Ulf didn't wait, however. Instead, he bent over and replaced one hand with his mouth on Shen's tender nipple while the other rubbed the omega's gravid belly. He sucked hard on the stiff bud of flesh and the omega gasped at the sensation while his alpha fed from him. He'd never had a mate do such a thing before and while he felt he should have objected all Shen could do was grab his alpha by the hair and drag him in closer so Ulf took more of his aching tit in his mouth.

The alpha swapped sides after a minute and when he seemed satisfied that the omega carrying his child was producing milk as he should, straightened again and took Shen by the hips. The omega barely had time to register the change in position before Ulf was thrusting his thick cock into Shen's aching pussy, stretching it wider than it had been since the last time they'd coupled. No one in the clan was so large as their alpha and the sudden penetration, while welcome, drove the breath from Shen's lungs.

Normally Ulf was a very considerate lover, but after being so long apart he had far less patience than usual and didn't give Shen time to adjust to his girth like he normally would. Rather than ease into things, the alpha thrust in as deep as he could in one go so his mate cried out at the force of it.

Despite the intensity, however, Shen didn't resist— he couldn't have if he wanted to. Ulf was so much larger than him he might as well try and fight off a grizzly bare-handed, but the omega had no such desire. The sense of fullness his alpha's cock granted him was pure bliss and the sharp slap of flesh-on-flesh as he thrust into him hard enough to make Shen's swollen belly bounce was deeply gratifying.

He'd never admit as much aloud but gods had Shen missed this— missed his alpha. The betas in the clan were all more than happy to attend to him in their alpha's absence but nothing could match the satisfaction of being taken so thoroughly by his chief. Ulf leaned in and caught Shen's lips with his own and the omega welcomed him happily as he threw his arms around the alpha's thick neck and drew him in close as he could manage with his belly in the way. All the while Ulf's hands roved over his gravid body and as they continued their love making Shen could feel the child within him stir, no doubt having woken at all the sudden movement— or possibly even to its father's touch.

The extra sensation rippling within him was too much and Shen orgasmed with a gasp, both hands going to grasp his stomach as his back arched and he tightened fitfully around Ulf's cock. The alpha groaned at the feeling and pumped his hips harder, slamming up into Shen so the omega's belly bounced in harmony with his tits until Ulf came too and poured his seed into Shen's willing body.

The alpha collapsed down onto the bed next to Shen to catch his breath. After a minute the omega reached over and guided one of the alpha's massive hands over to feel the subtle shifting surface of his stomach and said, "You woke the baby."

Ulf chuckled and kept his hand there for a time until he used it to gently guide Shen over onto his side and murmured, "Well, if he's awake anyways..." then took the omega in his arms and thrust his still-hard cock into the welcoming sheath of Shen's body once more.