All Comments on 'OMG! I'm Naked in School! Ch. 03'

by M. Millswan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I miss Carolyn in OMG! 3

Good story, but very different than the 2 previous stories about Carolyn.

I hope Carolyn will reappear.

LupusDeiLupusDeiabout 5 years ago

Much more enjoyable than the first two fragments, even if a jump over the realism to the other side, still closer to it. Carolin's over-pumped endless embarrassment was tiresome, this was something I can better relate to.

Since it's all written I'm safe to comment, if I would set up a research like this, I would watch counselors behavior as closely as the participants.

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 5 years ago
Almost the same as the book

This extremely hot chapter is almost the same as Chapter 13 in the book version of this story. Is this an update to the book version of an earlier draft?

WaldcarvWaldcarvabout 2 years ago

There is a big gap between the first chapter and the second. What happened to Carolyn during these days? WhaT happened in school? where did she go nude?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM. Millswan@M. Millswan
835 Followers
Many readers have asked about where to find other stories I have written. Professionally, I write erotica under the pen name: M. Millswan. You can find all of my books, including Snap Shots (with all 3 stories) at www.farlightpress.com. I got my writing career started on Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES