OMG! I'm Naked in School! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boys, boys." She was still breathing heavily, her entire chest heaving in and out. "Now that was hot." She looked about. "So who's next?"

Jeff was already unzipping his jeans. The other guys were also now beginning to drop theirs, as well.

Holding onto the desk and leaning down, Jeff was in such a frantic hurry, he almost had to rip his jeans off to get them over his tennis shoes. Yet when they were laying on the floor, Jeff simply lunged forward into Karen, forcing her to brace herself with her hands as the blotter and even more papers fell off the teacher's desk and scattered all over the floor. Jeff appeared to have gone wild. Groping her breasts with both hands and kissing at her madly, he bore her backwards down onto the desk until Karen lay flat on her back with just the tips of her tennis shoes down on the floor.

"Damn, dude!" Grinning from ear to ear, Christian laughed. "Go for it!"

Clearly, Jeff required no encouragement. What he lacked in finesse, he more than made up for with energy as he continued to grope and kiss her with the hunger of a starving man. Suddenly releasing Karen's right breast and reaching down between her legs, Jeff lost no time in working himself into her, immediately bucking and thrusting with wild abandon. In response, Karen brought up her legs, the soles of her prim, pink sneakers rising up to the ceiling.

With Jeff so vigorously pumping away, it was only a matter of a few moments before he leaned back and let loose with a loud groan. He didn't seem concerned at all about the noise or over having lost control so quickly. Clearly pleased with himself, his stupid grin had returned full-force as he pulled himself out of her and stepped back.

Karen sat up off the desk, a disheveled mess. Not ten minutes ago when she'd entered the room, the prissy blonde had appeared primped and freshly clean, her fingernails polished to a bright pink and her hair brushed to shiny perfection. Yet in the span of these few minutes, she now appeared sweated and flushed, resembling someone who had just run a marathon. As she sat breathing heavily on the edge of the desk, in the crisp and clear image recorded by the hidden camera, it wasn't possible to miss the thick and shiny white smear running down the inner thigh of her right leg.

Suddenly focusing upon Jeff, Karen clearly had something she wanted to say. "Do you remember when I called you a cowboy a minute ago?"

Ever so proud of himself, he was positively beaming. "Yeah," Jeff spoke between gasps for breath. "I do. That was one hell of a wild ride, huh?"

Karen shook her head. "I was wrong. You're not a cowboy. You're more like a bronco rider, eight seconds, and you're done."

Jeff's grin faded as Christian chimed in. "Yeah, Jeff. It looked to me like if you're a cowboy; you're the fastest gun in the West."

Darius high--fived Christian, adding, "Definitely wasn't no long barrel, neither."

Jeff tried to save face the only way he knew how. "Yeah? Well, I got my rocks off so fuck all of you!"

There stretched out a few moments until the laughter and smiles slowly drifted away. Amazingly, Karen showed no signs of being ready to leave. Finally beginning to breathe less heavily, she was just sitting on the edge of the desk as she looked from guy to guy.

Suddenly, it was Jesús, who came forward. "I want a blow job." He elbowed Jeff out of the way. "Get down on your knees and suck my dick."

With his pants down about his ankles, Jesús was already hard. Karen looked down at his swollen length, which had slight leftward curve to it, then responded with something like a smirk. "You forgot to ask me to if I would be spontaneous."

Darius grimaced. "What the hell is all this spontaneous bullshit? It's like we're playing fuckin' Mother May I!"

Jesús was obviously smart enough to know how he played the game didn't matter as much having the opportunity to play the game. "Okay, I get it, babe." He stepped closer, pushing out his hips and holding himself up so that his swollen crown was pointing straight up at her. "I want you to be spontaneous for me. Be so fuckin' spontaneous you get down right now on your knees, take my dick in your pretty little mouth and suck me dry."

With the return of control over her breathing, Karen once again appeared to be back in control of her situation. She pulled away the strands of hair still sticking to her face and stood. Looking Jesús straight in the eye, she reached down and one-by one, she wrapped her fingers about him. For a few moments, she stood where she was, stroking him back and forth, then she got down on her knees. Still holding him in her right hand with her bright pink fingernails wrapped about him, she rolled her eyes upwards, the tip of his swollen crown but a few inches from her lips.

That feral intensity she had displayed earlier had returned as she stared up at him. "Is this what you want? Do you want me to open my lips, slip your dick inside my mouth and suck you off?"

It had grown deathly silent in the empty classroom. On the wall above the blackboard, the clock's second hand was visible as it clicked off the passing of each moment of time. Clearly oblivious to everything else around them, Darius, Jeff and Christian were looking on in breathless anticipation as Jesús nodded.

Still looking up at Jesús, when Karen gave the very tip a teasing little kiss, a groan slipped from his lips. Clearly pleased by his reaction, she dropped her eyes to the subject at hand, then reached up and around to place her left hand on his butt, while the fingers of her right hand slid off him and began to fondle him up between his legs. With everyone staring down at her, Karen closed her eyes, then slipped his entire length all the way inside her mouth.

On his monitor, Marty could see the force with which Karen applied herself. She sucked on his dick so deeply, her cheeks dimpled in, and when she finally drew back her lips, they pursed outward as she slid slowly all the way back up to the tip. The first few passes, she stopped just short of drawing him all the way out of her lips, each time pausing only long enough to roll her eyes up to enjoy the expression of blind passion emblazened upon Jesús' face. Quickly though, she began to work up to a steady rhythm, vigorously stroking Jesús in and out of her mouth as he closed his eyes and placed his hands to the sides of her head.

Perhaps to get a better view, Christian stepped around to stand by Jeff, and as seen in Marty's monitor, he had begun to stroke his own erection as he watched. Following Christian's lead, Darius began to stroke himself as well. Like Darius, Jeff's erection was beginning to return, and with the three guys working at themselves as they looked down upon the completely naked girl down on her knees before them, they presented a strikingly powerful scene to the hidden camera up in the corner of the room.

"Damn, man." Darius nudged Jeff in the ribs with his elbow. "Look at that girl suck dick. Never ... not even in any porno I've ever watched have I seen a girl suck a dick like she does."

"She's serious about it ain't she?" Still stroking at himself, Jeff was visibly growing harder. "I tell you what, Karen. When you get done with Jesús, I'm next."

"The hell you are," Christian fired back. "You've already popped your wad, dude. It's my turn next."

"You seem to be forgetting who set all this up." Never taking his eyes off Karen, Jeff was now every bit as hard as he was before. "You wouldn't even be here if I hadn't invited you. So you owe me."

Though he was speaking to Jeff, Christian never took his eyes off the action for even a second. "Dude, I don't owe you shit."

Karen and Jesús were both oblivious to the argument. By now, she was working on trying to make Jesús come so vigorously; her blonde hair was swinging back and forth beside her face as she rocked back and forth on her knees. Though she was sliding him in and out of her mouth quickly and with purpose, each time Karen pulled back, her cheeks still puckered in all the way from the force of how deeply she was sucking on him. Then her cheeks would puff outward as she drew in a quick breath of air a split second before driving him back into her mouth as far as she could take him. All the while, Karen's right hand was still fondling his balls, and with her left clasped tightly to the middle of his butt it was impossible to tell if she was pulling him into her mouth or Jesús was thrusting into her with his hips.

His hands having slipped away from Karen's cheeks and down to his sides, Jesús held his eyes squeezed shut as they both pumped away. Suddenly throwing back his head and crying out, as he bucked and throbbed through his release, Karen kept him within her mouth, her throat moving visibly as she swallowed each molten jet and pulse.

She took it all. Even after it was obvious Jesús had spent every last drop, for a few long moments as she looked up at him, she still kept him buried inside her mouth. When finally Karen drew back her lips, his blue veins bulged out, and his entire length was scarlet red and glistening wet. The moment Karen let his swollen crown slide free from her lips, Jesús stumbled, grabbing onto the edge of the desk for support while she beamed up at him in a clear state of triumph.

"Now it's my turn!" As Christian elbowed his way in, he actually bumped the tip of his swollen crown into Karen's lips. "Give me a blow job just like that one."

"Then me!" Jeff crowded in closer. "I want one, too."

"Hey!" Darius also moved in. "Don't forget about me!"

With these three guys sticking their erections into her face, Karen pushed them away and reaching back to steady herself on the edge of the desk, she pulled herself to her feet.

"Hey! Hey!" Christian protested. "You can't be done. I haven't had my turn yet."

"Do us all!" Darius's grin spread from ear to ear. "We'll all line up and then you go down on us in a row. First Christian, then me, then Jeff, and finally Jesús again if he's up to it."

From the fire blazing in her eyes as Karen looked from face to face, it appeared clear after how quickly and powerfully she'd laid waste to Jesús, she was the one who was still in control. Though Darius had fucked her brains out from behind as she leaned over the desk, Jeff had taken her lying on her back and she'd just sucked Jesús into a state of oblivion, being their sex slave didn't appear demeaning the least bit to her, as this was all about empowerment, and all her own.

Looking up to the clock and noting what time it was, Karen reached back, pulling her blonde hair together into a ponytail so she could lift it up and away from her sweaty neck. "I don't think there's time for all that. Mrs. Kendricks will probably be back from lunch soon. But I do have an idea that should make everyone happy."

Leaning back onto Mrs. Kendricks' desk, Karen then laid herself down so she was facing up to the ceiling with her legs spread wide and the toes of her pink Nikes were just barely touching the floor. She opened her knees so wide apart, the sodden curls between her legs appeared sweat soaked and matted down onto her lips as well as plastered onto the spread of her inner thighs. Lying back on the desk as she was, Karen wasn't just revealing everything she had up between her legs to the guys standing before her, she was offering a spread-eagle view of herself to the camera.

"It's my turn now." Karen raised her head slightly to look up. "I want one of you to get between my legs and another can walk around to the side of the desk so I can slide him into my mouth. Then the other two," she stretched out her hands to either side, "I don't care who, I'll give them hand jobs."

She didn't need to ask twice. Christian lost no time in rushing over to position his hips between the wide-open spread of Karen's legs. Then grabbing onto her thighs and spreading her apart even wider with his hands, he began to tease her by rubbing his swollen crown up and down between her sodden lips.

Despite his pants being still down about his ankles, Darius just as quickly rushed around to the other side of the desk, placing the tip of his erection to Karen's upturned lips.

"Hey!" Jeff shoved at Christian. "You said you wanted a blow job. Switch places with Darius and let me fuck her again."

Not even looking up, Christian pushed himself all the way inside Karen. Already beginning to breathe heavily, his Boston accent was thick. "If you wanna go fuck somebody, how 'bout, you go fuck yourself, Jeff."

It looked for a moment as though Jeff might attempt to push the issue, but in response to Christian entering her, Karen bucked upwards with her hips and gasped. She was unable to gasp again as Darius lost no time pressing himself all the way into her mouth. With her hands out to either side, though Jesús wasn't hard yet, he still positioned himself so Karen could grab him with her right. Not wanting to miss out on the fun, Jeff had no choice but to move to the other side of the desk to allow her to start stroking him with her left.

Even as he watched it happening, Marty remained hard pressed to believe what he was seeing with his own eyes. He'd seen group action in pornos many times, yet the scene he was taking in on his screen had an immediacy and reality to it unlike any staged orgy. It was all so vivid and alive; the gasps for air, the wet and sloppy slapping of Christian's hips into the wide open spread of Karen's thighs, even the sounds of the echoes of the guy's voices in the empty classroom as they began egging each other on. Perhaps it was because this was all going down in a real school classroom, but the image displayed on the young counselor's computer monitor had a stirringly surreal quality to it.

Easily as aroused and excited as any of the participants he was watching, Marty had pulled himself fully from his pants and was stroking himself in time with the movements of Karen's hands. With one hard dick thrusting away inside her, another in her mouth and one in each hand, Karen appeared fully occupied, yet enjoying every moment of being the center of it all. Sucking as deeply on Darius as she had on Christian, as Karen bucked up with her hips in response to Christian's thrusts, they were all going after their own climax as hard as they could.

Christian was beginning to bang himself into Karen faster and faster. As he did, her knees came rising up until she planted the soles of her pink tennis shoes down on the edge of the desk. Now able to arch up even higher with her hips, she presented an eager and inviting target to Christian who was now holding onto her knees and thrusting away for all he was worth.

On the opposite side of the desk, while working himself in and out of Karen's mouth, Darius had his own hands resting upon his hips and his eyes held shut. He was easily much longer and thicker than any of the other guys. To take his entire length fully into her mouth, Karen had turned her face to the right, allowing Darius to work himself easily in and out between her tightly pursed lips.

Jesús had grown hard again, and Karen was working both he and Jeff vigorously with her hands while they groped and fondled her breasts. There was this wild and raw audacity to the whole thing; if ever this video found its way onto the Internet, it would surely became an instant porno classic. Though there was only one girl amid three guys, Karen was the main attraction; she was the apex of it, as all pleasure flowed through her.

Not surprisingly, it was Jeff who lost control first. He suddenly spurted, sending out long, white streams, which spattered onto Mrs. Kendricks' desk. Like dominoes they all fell, Darius, Jesús, and finally Christian, who slumped forward with his face down between Karen's breasts. As though they were posing for the mannequin challenge, they all stayed frozen in place for an amazingly long length of time before Darius came back to life and looked back over his shoulder at the clock.

"Oh shit!" He stepped back, drawing himself from Karen's lips. "We better haul our asses out of here. It's only like five minutes 'til the bell rings."

Karen was the last to struggle up. She was a sweaty mess, and there was even a scarlet crease along the top of the back of her shoulders from where the edge of the desk had pressed into her flesh.

All at once, the guys were pulling up or pulling on their pants. Yet Karen, not needing to dress, just sat on the edge of the desk watching the frantic activity and keeping her thoughts hidden behind her glazed and glossy eyes.

Without saying a word to Karen or anyone else, Darius was the first out of the room, followed in short order by Jesús, and then Christian. Jeff had been the only one to remove his pants completely, which forced him to sit on the floor and remove his shoes before he could get his pants back up his legs. Once he'd finally zipped up, he stood and leaned over, taking Karen's right nipple into his lips. Though at any second someone might walk into the room and catch them, he licked and suckled on her with an incredible zeal while she just sat staring off into space with this dazed and satisfied half-smile pasted upon her cherry-red lips. Finally, with a resounding smack and displaying a self--satisfied grin of his own, Jeff stood back.

"Absolutely fuckin' awesome, Karen." Jeff spoke so loudly, his voiced echoed throughout the empty room. "If I could do this regularly with you, hell I'd come to school every day."

Karen pensively bit at her bottom lip, and looked over to him, her thoughts behind her eyes impossible to read.

"Hey look, babe, I have to go." He tossed a quick look at the clock. "Sorry if I don't give you a goodbye kiss, but you've got Darius' cum all over your lips." With that, he turned and walked out under the camera, leaving Karen all alone in the room.

Still perched on the edge of the desk, Karen stared off into space. Slowly, her eyes brightened, and then bit by bit, a devilish grin spread across her face. She looked down between her legs, and then letting go of the edge of the desk, she reached down with her fingers and wiped away a glob of whitish goo from her inner thigh. Holding it up and examining the blob sticking to her fingertips, she then simply wiped it off on the edge of the desk. Then pushing with her hands and kicking out her with her shoes, she made a little jump forward, heaving her bottom up and off. Once standing, she took in an extra deep breath, let it out, then took in another. Appearing oblivious to the mess they'd made, it became clear she was going to leave the blotter and papers where they scattered all over the floor.

Back in the counselor's office, Marty was sitting up erect in his chair, still electrified. He had reached his own climax at the same time it all came to a head on his screen. Down in his lap, he held his right hand closed loosely about him as he began to shrink away. Rather than get to his feet and clean himself up, he sat with his eyes glued to the monitor, watching Karen wipe her lips clean, then brush her hair back to either side and finally begin sauntering without any sense of hurry toward the door.

Though it appeared to be all over; it wasn't quite over yet. The voyeuristic graduate student was totally blown away and left in a state of shock and awe when just before she passed from view; Karen Loeffler stopped in her tracks, looked straight up into the hidden camera and winked.

12