Omorashi, The Dare

Story Info
A public wetting leads to a fingering from a stranger.
1.4k words
4.36
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once every month the 3 girls, Hayley, Emily and Amanda, would dare each other to do something wild, something out of each of their comfort zones. One of the girls would pick a challenge and all three would attempt to do it. This weeks turn fell to Amanda, and she had been planning this one for awhile. It was something she had been thinking about, something she really wanted to do, and this was going to be the perfect opportunity.

You see Amanda was turned on by omorashi, the thought of having a full bladder and potentially wetting herself in public turned her on immensely. She'd watch videos of women, struggling to contain themselves and then being unable to control themselves in a public place. Watching the dark, damp patches grow around their crotches as they wet themselves, would often have her squirming in her chair. This was her chance to do it, and she was going to do it.

She had a plan, and she had everything she needed. The only thing left was the timing. Amanda knew that the other girls would have to do it with her. It was simple. She was going to make them drink a litre of water and go to the mall for an hour and return home. The catch being, none of them could use the toilet until they returned home.

"Seems simple enough," Emily said, "what's the catch?"

"No catch, but it does sound easier than it is!" Replied Amanda.

"If you say so!" Hayley retorted.

With that, the 3 girls drank their water, jumped on the bus and headed to the mall. It was only a short 8 minute trip, but with a full bladder and a bumpy road, the return trip may get messy, if they even lasted that long.

The girls walked into the mall, holding onto each other, giggling as they went. Amanda was already feeling the effects of the large volume of water she had just drank and they hadn't even made it to the first shop. She hadn't told the other 2 of her fantasy to wet herself

in public, but they were about the find out.

As they walked down the main corridor, they spotted the food court and decided to grab a bite to eat before continuing their mission. Amanda was getting to worked up to think about food, so Emily and Hayley decided to grab some hot chips to snack on. Amanda's excitement was growing, she could feel the pressure and weight building in her bladder. Turning her on, her nipples were hard and she could feel the dampness growing in her cotton panties.

They were only fifteen minutes in to their hour long excursion and already Amanda was getting the urge. "Oh wow," she said, " I need to walk, I can't sit here!" The other two giggled,"hey, just remember no toilet breaks!" Emily shouted to Amanda as she walked off.

Amanda walked in circles, pretending to window shop, but not really taking anything in. The urge in her bladder taking over all her senses. "My god" she thought to herself,"I'm actually going to wet myself in public!" With that thought, she felt a small tinkle from her pussy, but it wasn't her bladder expelling her urine, she was so overwhelmingly turned on that she couldn't control anything.

Standing in front of one shop window, she quickly removed her hoodie and folded it in front of herself and slipped one hand into the waistband of her pants. Her panties were soaked, she could feel her swollen clit through her damp, cold panties. She let out a quiet moan.

Gently massaging her full, wet pussy. Her heart is racing, she's not really sure if she can actually go through with it. Slowly pacing up and down the shop front. Biting her lower lip, feeling awkward about the situation, still unsure.

Wrapped up in the moment, she didn't hear the footsteps, or the giggles approaching from behind. Emily and Hayley both grabbed an arm, scaring the hell out of her. Making her lose total control of her bladder. She was soon feeling the effects of a litre of water running down her thighs. "Oh my god! What the fuck?!" She shouted as she turned around."I'm so sorry, I thought you were just being a weirdo." Emily said.

"This is so embarrassing." Both girls looked their friend over, she still had her jumper covering her crotch, Hayley yanked it away exposing her soaked jeans. The two girls laughed at Amanda.

Embarrassed, Amanda grabbed her jumper back and covered herself again. She was so turned on from wetting herself, the wet feeling down her legs, the thin fabric of her soaked panties causing friction against her already swollen clit. She was unsure if she'd be able to make it home without the feeling bringing her to orgasm.

"You're a fucking weirdo." Emily said.

"I don't know what you were thinking but that was so hot!" Hayley said.

"What?" Amanda exclaimed, the three girls burst out laughing at her reaction.

"It was, I couldn't believe it when I wet myself!"

"Well this is obviously something you've been wanting to do, hmmm?" Hayley said "is it what you expected?"

"All of it and more!" Replied Amanda.

"Ok let's get out of here!" Emily said, "we need to discuss this further." But there was still the trip home, and Amanda knew it wasn't the end.

They waited in the cold and boarded the bus for the short trip home. It was peak time and the bus was packed. Amanda could feel hands touching her, she wondered if the could feel the wetness of the fabric of her jeans. One hand in particular kept brushing against her arse. She stood there, unable to move.

What started as an occasional touch, turned into groping. She had never experienced anything like this. If it had been any other day, she would have kicked the stranger in the balls, but not today. She turned, there was an older gentleman standing there, he was a few inches taller than her, short brown hair, hazel eyes, stubbly beard. She leaned into him and his hand found the waistband of her jeans.

She covered herself with her jumper, while she let his fingers do their magic. She'd never done anything like this before, but today wasn't an ordinary day. She rested against his chest. A moan escaped her lips, her hand brushed against his swollen member, she moaned again, this time gently biting into his shoulder.

"I saw you wet yourself and now im going to make you cum on a bus full of people." He whispered in her ear. She gasped, he'd seen her. The thought of being seen excited her, his fingers danced over the wet fabric of her panties teasing her clit. Her hand resting against his hard cock, knowing he was turned on by her brought her close to an orgasm.

Her breathing was shallow and rapid, her body tensing as he brought her closer to the edge. "Fuuuck" Amanda moaned into his ear. She pushed her hips against his, grinding her pussy against his hand. She let out a gasp and a long moan in the noisy bus, she didn't care if any one heard or saw her orgasm. She felt the warm fluid gush from her pussy. Her cum coating his hand and seeping down her thighs. Adding to her already soaked jeans.

He pulled his hand out and subtly licked his fingers clean. She was mesmerised by him. He stepped back to get off at the next stop, his work was done. She saw the bulge in his pants and the small wet spot at the end. Both still very much turned on by the incident.

She watched him walk from the bus. "Amanda, Manda, Mandy, what's wrong" Emily asked, finally snapping Amanda out of her trance.

"Nothing," she replied "just lost in the moment."

They returned home, Emily and Hayley had managed to survive the outing, but were both busting by the time the door to the apartment unlocked.

Amanda made her way, lustfully, to her room. Peeling her wet socks and jeans off. Gently touching her thighs at the thought of the stranger. Looking at herself in the mirror, wondering what she'd just become. She finally peeled her wet panties off, when she noticed something caught up in them. It was a very damp business card. "OMG" she thought to herself, the stranger had left his phone number in her panties. Another wave of excitement and pleasure washed over her. What an afternoon it had been. Should she, would she, could she text him.....

She lay on her bed, still half naked. Thinking about everything that had happened. And she soon felt the tingle between her thighs as her hands wandered over her body. It wouldn't be a day that she'd forget anytime soon.