On A Park Bench In Springtime

Story Info
She is calling his bluff about eating her out in the park.
2.5k words
4.29
7.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On A Park Bench In Springtime

Kirsten shook her head. "Ha! I'm glad I broke up with him. Seriously, what a waste of meat, that guy..."

She took another sip from her soda, then passed it over to Derek, sitting next to her on the park bench.

The scrawny boy shrugged. "I could have told you THAT. Though I might be biased. Too many dudes like him who shoved my head into toilets back when I was a kid, I suppose..."

Kirsten smirked. Derek was cute, when he was talking all smug like that. Like a ferret puffing out its little furry chest. He was the kind of guy who's technically taller than you, but you think of him as shorter. Older than you, but you think of him as younger. He had a squishy round face, big brown eyes, and hair so fluffy you kinda just wanted to reach out and ruffle it. In other words, he was the exact opposite of Kirsten's type. Which was too bad, because she actually really liked Derek.

Kirsten gave him a little poke. "Is that the setup for your 'Nice guys finish last' - bit, to sweep me off my feet?"

Derek shuddered. "Don't even joke about that. I mean Yes, obviously I have only been hanging out with you for months and listening to you for the express purpose of pestering you for sex, and if you do not oblige me, I shall write a manifesto on the internet, but what exactly was your question again?"

Kirsten gave him another poke, this one hard enough to make him wheeze. But she was grinning from one ear to the next.

She leaned back again with a sigh.

It was a lovely day. Even though it was still early spring, the air was warm and sweet. Birds were singing in the tree branches over their heads. You could hear cars in the distance. But it wasn't enough to disturb the peace, what with the whole campus of their university between the little park and the highway. For a moment, it was as if they were safe in their own little bubble.

Still, Kirsten couldn't let go of that tension.

Another sigh. "You know the worst part? The blowjobs. Urgh. He hardly wanted to do anything else. Everywhere we went, Tobias was like 'Kiiiiirsten... Come oooon... Come oooon, Kirsten, real quick, nobody will seeeee'..."

She playfully tucked at her short skirt, mimicking her ex unbuckling his pants. In Kirsten's humble opinion, her impression of the guy's whiny, douchy voice was on-point. Judging by the little chuckle she got out of Derek, the boy seemed to agree.

She shook her head. "Seriously. Have you ever heard of a woman doing something like that? Not that he ever bothered giving me oral, by the way, let alone 'guerilla-style' like that..."

"Unacceptable!" Derek trumpeted like an angry baby elephant, raising his index finger. "Madame, I let you know, that's not the behaviour of a proper gentleman, a shameful stain on our entire gender, and why, if I was the one called to the task, I would show no qualms nor hesitation! I would not rest, nor waver until it was accomplished. Under hailstorm and rain."

Kirsten burst into laughter. "Oh, kid, you should see yourself... Ever the little opportunist, huh. You know what you make me think of? The joke about the dog who always loses at poker because he's wagging his tail."

Derek blushed all around his wide grin, but he shrugged it off as he was taking another sip. "Just speaking from the heart, my friend."

Kirsten narrowed her eyes.

Maybe it was the residual wrath from her nasty breakup, or because Derek was just the kind of boy she herself might have shoved head-first into a toilet, as a teenager. Maybe it was the sheer smugness oozing out of him, so safe and comfortable he was taking part in gossip about the sexual lives of others, with no risks to his own little person and self-esteem. Maybe it was that she could tell that Derek worshipped her with every fiber of his being, but preferred to not take a chance, like a proper little coward. His fear was not unfounded, of course, because Kirsten would indeed have rejected his advances under a rain of excruciating mockery - but avoiding defeat by not even trying in the first place felt like he was cheating. Like he was depriving her of something that was rightfully hers.

Maybe it was because Kirsten was horny, and wondering what Derek's tongue felt like.

Regardless, this is what she said to him:

"You know what? Why don't you put your mouth where your... mouth is, Big Wheels? Right here, right now? Where ANYONE could walk in on us?"

She relaxed and let her legs spread suggestively.

She fully expected him to retreat, or to brush it off as a joke. After all, that was a sound, face-saving strategy. Especially since Kirsten was still on the fence about this herself and, in fact, still reserved herself the right to laugh Derek out of the park for taking her at her word.

But to her immense surprise, Derek decided to roll the dice, for once. "In all seriousness? If you are up to it, Kirsten, so am I. My body is ready."

He was so utterly earnest. Sitting up straight as if he was in church. His face was changing colors in interesting ways, but he did not lower his eyes this time. Apparently, she didn't know him as well as she thought she did.

Now the ball was in her court again.

She decided to double down. Time to see if the shrimp would actually go all the way.

"Alright!" Kirsten sang. "Down on your knees, Mister. Let's fucking go!"

The boy gulped, and his eyes widened, but with shaky legs, he did as he was told. The gravel made little crunchy noises as he settled down.

Seeing how nervous Derek was helped a little. Despite her own bravado, she felt less like a femme fatale and more like a little girl who had possibly bit off more than she could chew. But there was also a flutter of excitement. Her mouth was watering.

Derek looked up to her with his big round eyes, and that pulled at her heart. That complete vulnerability, from a guy who always liked to hide behind his silly jokes and theatrical rants. Hiding badly, but still!

Kirsten shoved her own anxieties aside. It was up to her to be the big girl, then. He had deferred to her, she was his captain now, and she decided that she would not let him down.

As she pulled off her panties with an angry grunt, there was a mandatory pang of shame over the way her butt and thighs - way too squishy, in her opinion - spread out on the bench. No matter! Big girls don't belly-ache over that sort of thing. Big girls put on their big girl pants. Or in this case, take them off.

Too much for her to chew? Ha! She could chew a LOT.

The look in Derek's eyes pushed a chuckle out of her. You could see his pupils widen, like twin mouths opening up to swallow the sight in front of him. His jaw dropped a little, an expression of helpless awe so stupid she could have snorted him like cocaine.

"Come on, then," Kirsten said, spreading her legs further.

She pulled up her skirt, inevitably thinking of her entirely unshaved pussy as a grizzly bear emerging from its cave. At the beginning of her previous relationship, she had shaved down there on a regular basis, but as the relationship had deteriorated, so had her willingness to jump through that sort of hoop.

Kirsten snorted defiantly. "Too hairy for you to handle, mister?"

"Mesmerized," Derek protested.

She believed him. This was a boy who had once told her that her blonde locks looked like the sparkling mane of a giant lion who had swallowed the sun. Ironically, of course. Of course...

Derek gingerly put a hand on her thigh. Such a gentle touch. Kirsten had to repress a gasp.

"Well, what are you waiting for, then?" Kirsten snapped.

"Your word, Madame," the boy solemnly said.

"Then do it now, or get out of my sight, you worm."

The boy immediately adjusted his posture, as if her voice had reached straight into his spine, and he plunged his head in between her legs.

His warm face felt so nice, brushing against her thighs...

She could feel him investigate her hairy mons with his mouth, exerting gentle, circular pressure as he moved downwards. All the while, his hands kept caressing her thighs.

Kirsten was still somewhat tense, but with a deep breath, she allowed herself to relax. To let herself sink towards his tongue, welcome it.

Derek was alternating between kissing, licking and gentle massaging movements. In no rush, her vulva and him took the time to get acquainted. The touch, which was foreign at first, gently turned into a genuine embrace.

The world was shrinking around them as they became the center of their own universe. Everything else was fading away.

Kirsten grabbed on to the bench when she felt a sudden jolt of pleasure.

It had begun!

Clearly sensing that he had done something right, the boy became more ambitious. His tongue darted out to reach the same spot again, and he was rewarded with another little bump.

Kirsten could not prevent a little involuntary movement in her legs, and pressed a hand on her mouth to keep an undignified moan from escaping.

They were both startled when they heard a bicycle pass them by, just at the other side of the hedge. It was like a sudden bucket of ice water. For a second, the spell was broken. The world became big again, and they became very small.

But neither of them could have stopped now, either way.

Derek's tongue started moving in broad strokes, bottom to top, and Kirsten arched her pelvis towards him.

When her clitoris was on his tongue again, Kirsten could tell she was squelching wet. The thought of drenching Derek's cute face in her fluids drove her wild, now. The thought of ruining something pretty. With her PUSSY.

Oh, it had been so long since someone had last eaten her out!

Kirsten raised her legs a bit to give Derek even better access.

Now he managed to stick his tongue inside. It didn't reach far, of course, but gosh, was it good to have him in there.

The squelching was very loud, now.

The orgasm came with surprising speed. Kirsten gasped and threw her skirt over the boy's head, firmly pressing him against her groin.

For a moment, she just closed her eyes and listened to the sweet, melodious nonsense sounds coming out of her own mouth. Just riding it out.

Kirsten looked down again, finding the boy still under her skirt, just a cute little bump, still diligently putting gentle little kisses on her mons and inner thighs.

"Oh, we're not done yet, kid" Kirsten growled, rudely squeezing his head between her legs.

She pulled away her skirt, and found the boy blinking in confusion. But she would leave him no time to catch his breath.

"Now you're gonna eat my ASSHOLE," Kirsten declared, in a triumphant tone that left no room for doubt or objections.

It's possible she still had not entirely forgiven him yet, for never having taken a leap of faith for her before.

They adjusted their position, with Kirsten laying down on her back over the length of the bench, so Derek had better access.

To his credit, Derek didn't hesitate. His gentle tongue started circling her anus, then ran over it, again and again. He kissed it, first lightly, then with pressure, then started licking again. He gently kneaded her perineum with his lips.

Kirsten's hand darted to her groin, and she started rubbing. Soon, they were perfectly synchronized.

Her sphincter relaxed, and immediately the tip of his tongue darted inside.

The second orgasm was even stronger than the first. Kirsten, no longer caring about anything, led out a scream that made the boy flinch.

Still catching her breath, she turned her head, having caught movement from the corner of her eye.

Not five meters from the park bench, there was a middle-aged woman in a fancy coat staring at them in utter incredulity.

"Oh, sorry," Kirsten snapped, still riding high on the wave of her orgasms. "Have you missed the beginning of the show? Should we start over?"

The boy seemed to be physically shrinking, desperately trying to hide his face between her legs. Absent-mindedly, she ran her fingers through his hair as she watched their audience waddle away in a hurry.

"You can come out now, Derek," she scoffed. "Not so tough anymore, huh."

With shaky legs, Derek reemerged - letting out a pitiful little burp - and sat down on the bench next to her.

The empty soda can on the ground felt like a relic from another age.

Suddenly, he threw his arms around her. Though Kirsten flinched at first, she embraced him as well.

Then they both started laughing, and that was so, so wonderful. So good.

Finally, Kirsten pushed Derek away, and admired his squished-up face with a wrinkled nose. The sight was every bit as delightful as she had hoped - Kirsten produced a LOT of slime.

"Let me guess what ran YOU over," she quipped.

With an embarrassed smile, Derek reached for a tissue. Kirsten caught his hand just in time. "Nope. Leave it. No cleaning me off. You let it all dry up right on your face, Mister. With your head held up high."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Derek wheezed.

They walked back to campus holding hands. Kirsten could feel Derek flinch with another wave of heat whenever they walked past other people, but her grip remained firm, and he stayed right by her side.

~Epilogue~

Kirsten had not warned Derek beforehand, when she sat down with me for the interview that I have based this vignette on. It was the very first time either of them talked about this incident with a third party, so it's understandable the poor guy was a bit flustered when he caught wind of this project. He insisted that I change their names, and that I include a little epilogue for you. So here it is.

The unknown lady who caught them in the act, that day, never reported them. At least as far as they know. They are grateful for that, and remember her fondly. In retrospect, it was nice to have an audience. So if that person happens to be you, dear reader, bless your heart!

Derek insists that he and Kirsten did not start dating, after this incident, never had another intensely sexual interaction like that, and that they did, indeed, stay close friends to this very day. Both are in happy marriages, they are neighbours, and their kids are playing together. Kirsten still likes to call Derek a "nice guy", from time to time, just to mess with him.

To this day, they have no idea what happened to Kirsten's panties.