On a Sunday

Story Info
A full day spent playing with a beautiful, horny girl.
2.4k words
4.51
19k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JF90
JF90
54 Followers

8:45AM

We woke up slowly with the sun, the bright light streaming through a crack in the sheer curtains, a warm glow filling the room and blazing heat causing us to kick the covers back, exposing our bodies to another hot summer day. I wrapped my arm around Kelsey, softly kissing her neck, my hand caressing the soft, tanned skin of her stomach underneath her white shirt. Her gentle, sleepy moans in response soon had a rock hard bulge in my underwear pressing into her round ass, covered only by a little purple thong. She began to grind back against me, moaning softly as I eased her shirt up, gently caressing her D cup tits, my thumb gently working each of her nipples in turn, smiling to myself as I felt them hardening under my attention.

I took my hand away from her chest for a moment to sweep her loose caramel curls away from her pretty face, tucking loose strands of hair behind her ear and turning her chin, admiring her sleepy smile for a moment before meeting her soft, plump lips as she leaned up to kiss me. My hand returned to her body as our tongues slid over each other, fingertips exploring as I gradually slid my palm down her toned stomach. I hooked my fingers under her thong and began to shimmy it down her juicy thighs, my teeth grazing her lower lip as she wiggled her hips to help me undress her, her breath quickening in response.

I broke the kiss and crawled down, placing a few kisses on her stomach as I went, pulling her thong the rest of the way down her smooth, shapely legs and throwing it aside while Kelsey sat up a little to whip her shirt off. The shirt landed near the thong on the floor as she sat back, now wide away and gazing eagerly down at me, her tongue flicking across her lip, a look of barely-hidden anticipation on her pretty face as I softly kissed her inner thighs, looking up at her, close enough for her to feel my hot breath on her smooth, pink pussy.

Moving in closer, I traced up and down her lips with the tip of my tongue, enjoying the silky soft, smooth texture, noticing her wetness and smiling up at her, enjoying her clear excitement. I slowly worked my tongue inwards, easing into her, tasting her sweet juices as I traced it around her entrance. She moaned softly, closing her eyes and leaning her head back as I brought my hand up, lightly rubbing the bottom of her pussy with the pad of my thumb. I dragged my wet tongue over her smooth, slippery lips until I reached her eager, throbbing clit, lightly flicking my tongue around it in circles, teasing her while I worked my thumb in circles.

Kelsey's fingers absentmindedly moved to her own nipples, slowly biting her lip as she sighed and moaned with satisfaction. I made contact with her clit for the first time, flattening my tongue against it, my saliva coating it as I moved from side to side, applying light pressure. Her delicate, feminine moans rose in volume and I responded by replacing my thumb with my two middle fingers, rubbing it small circles and letting her wet pussy coat them. Turning my hand I slowly pushed forward, easing my fingertips into her, eliciting a lusty groan from Kelsey.

I began working my tongue up and down over her red hot clit, swirling it in circles after every few strokes, my fingers sinking deeper into her as I began to gently thrust them in a slow, steady rhythm. Noticing Kelsey's hips beginning to move in time with my fingers, I upped the tempo and began to finger her in earnest, her breathing growing heavy and urgent as she grinded against me, a smile on her face as she let out an excited giggle.

Before long I was fingering her steadily, pressing into her and beckoning back towards myself, feeling the slight roughness of her g-spot against my fingertips. I sealed my lips around her clit and slid my tongue all over it, moving in circles at the same pace as my fingers worked her tight, wet pussy. I applied gentle suction as I continued watching Kelsey's reaction, my gaze drawn by a bead of sweat rolling down her tight midriff. One of her perfectly manicured hands left her chest, her fingers running through my hair as she held me close to her, grinding against my mouth and moaning desperately.

It was only a matter of time before she couldn't handle the pleasure, and sure enough her body began to tense up, writhing and wriggling as bliss began to wash over her. Her pretty face was contorted in a silent scream of ecstasy as she began to cum, slowly fading into a moan of sheer joy as her thighs clenched tight on either side of my head. I sucked and licked her clit steadily, keeping it consistent to encourage her through her orgasm, her pussy clamping down on my fingers as I did all I could to keep working her g-spot. She bucked her hips, thrashing and gasping with breathless pleasure, slowly easing back into the pillows as her orgasm subsided. Finally her thighs relaxed and I came up for air, gently caressing her lips and grinning up at her. She smiled sleepily down at me, her chest rising and falling with her heavy breaths as she lazily ran her fingers through my hair.

9:30AM

The hot water flowed over my body, steam filling the shower as I leaned back against the wall, my gaze turned downwards, taking in the view of Kelsey squatting down before me. She stroked my thick shaft slowly, her juicy lips wrapped around my swollen purple cockhead, her soft, wet tongue twirling sensuously around it. Sighing with pleasure, I looked down into her big, innocent eyes, saturated hair dripping down her pretty face, droplets of water rolling down her cheeks as she lovingly slurped on my aching cock.

She took my heavy balls in her free hand, gently caressing them between her thumb and fingers, lightly squeezing and massaging while she pumped my shaft, her lips sliding further down, her head bobbing up and down, her soft, muffled moans barely audible over the sound of the shower as she sucked lewdly on my dick, her saliva bathing me inside her hot, wet mouth.

I gathered up the strands of wet hair plastered against her face, gathering it up into a loose ponytail in my hand, keeping it away from her face as she slid her lips up and down around half of my 8" pole. One hand worked in time with her mouth, her soft palm sliding over the dripping wet veins wrapped around my shaft, my balls throbbing in her other hand. Gazing down over her shoulder at her juicy ass behind her, I began to thrust my hips in time with Kelsey's sucking, a steady stream of pre-cum coating her tongue as she pulled me closer and closer to the edge.

Kelsey didn't miss a beat as my cock twitched and I began to pump hot, thick cum into her mouth, her tongue caressing my tip as she swallowed as fast as she could. Streams of cum escaped her mouth, rolling back down my shaft and dripping down onto her tits and thighs. She slowly sucked the last drops from me and released my dick, gulping down the last of my load and smiling brightly up at me.

1:15PM

I breathed in deeply, drinking her in as my lips brushed against the nape of Kelsey's neck, her hair swept to one side, falling forward over her right shoulder. My cock was as hard as iron, gripped tight in her silky soft, deliciously tight pussy, my hands on her hips as she arched her back, legs parted as she leaned forward over the kitchen countertop, her black booty shorts and thong stretched between her thighs, pulled down just far enough for me to slide into her without fully undressing her.

I slid my hands up her hips and over her waist, moving up under her oversized blue hoodie until I held one of her big, juicy titties in each hand, squeezing and caressing as I thrusted into her from behind, my aching dick throbbing urgently as I pumped it into her over and over, her heavy breathing giving way to desperate moans of lust and pleasure.

Kelsey's knuckles were white on the edge of the countertop, gripping it tight, gasping as a wave of pleasure surged through her, her pussy coating my veiny shaft with thick white cream as she pushed back against me. Standing behind her, kissing her neck as I drove my cock deep in her wet pussy, I squeezed her nipples, drawing more squeals and groans of delight from my beautiful girlfriend.

Suddenly we heard the front door close and Rachel, Kelsey's roommate, called out a greeting. Scrambling to cover ourselves before she made it to the kitchen, Kelsey giggled like crazy as she pulled her thong and shorts up over her juicy round ass, straightened her hoodie and quickly fixed her hair. I smiled, admiring her as I tucked my rock hard cock back into my shorts, pulling Kels over to me and hugging her from behind to cover the obvious bulge right as the kitchen door opened.

9:45PM

I gasped for air, smothered by Kelsey's amazing tits, my lips sealed around a nipple, my tongue flicking quickly over it, fluttering against the sensitive spot, moans of delight coming from above me, one of her hands gripping the headboard while the other dug into my shoulder. My own hands roamed over her body, one resting on her side, sliding up and down the curve of her waist, guiding her in her motions, the other firmly gripping one of her thick, juicy cheeks, groping her perfect bubble butt as she bounced enthusiastically on my big dick.

I gave her ass a firm, playful slap, earning an excited squeal as she rode me, bouncing in my lap while I sucked her titties. Her pussy gripped me tightly, her cheeks clapping against my thighs as she rested on her knees, keeping a steady pace, our naked bodies shiny with sweat as we fucked.

Kelsey pushed herself up, pulling her nipples away from me as she slowed down, sinking down onto my cock and grinding on me, working her hips in circles, dancing on my dick. I slid my hands up her body to play with those big tits, looking up at her in admiration as she showed off for me. She closed her eyes, running her hands through her own messy hair and biting her lip, groaning with pleasure as she gyrated in my lap. I began to gently push her further away, leaning her back to ensure my cock pressed directly on her g-spot. She gave an ecstatic cry in response, throwing her head back and shivering as intense pleasure coursed through her body. I put my hands on her hips, one holding her up while the other crept down onto her thigh, my thumb stretching over to slide over her clit, working in circles as she gasped desperately.

It didn't take long to push her over the edge, and I sat back to enjoy the show, working her clit while she swiveled her hips in my lap, her pussy clenching tight around my cock as her body shuddered uncontrollably, her orgasm crashing through her, her eyes rolling back as she groaned with pleasure.

Finally, she collapsed forward onto me, her big tits crushed against my chest as she pressed her lips to mine, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply, my cock still buried deep inside her red-hot pussy and my hands sliding over her luscious curves, fingertips caressing her back, slick with sweat, taking the opportunity to slide down and squeeze her juicy ass.

As she recovered, Kelsey slid off my cock and lay beside me, resting her head on my shoulder, her arm across my chest briefly before sliding down, smiling and leaning in to kiss my neck as she wrapped her delicate fingers around my pulsating shaft. She began to stroke my cock, slippery with her cum, my own pre-cum flowing down over her fingers as she pumped me steadily up and down. She whispered into my ear, begging me, encouraging me to shoot a big load for her, her thumb sliding over my shiny tip on each stroke as she gripped and squeezed.

My breath quickened as she pulled me to the edge, her soft hand milking my cock, my balls tightening as I groaned, her talented and urgent stroking pushing me closer and closer. My hips began to move in time with her hand, thrusting up into her slippery, tight fist, my breath ragged and my cock throbbing. Kelsey giggled and slid down my body, never stopping her insistent stroking, gazing up at me as she pumped my cock in her hand, her tongue sliding over the shiny tip.

I gripped the sheets as I began to cum, driving my cock upwards as my balls clenched. Kelsey closed her eyes, sticking her tongue out and pointing my spasming dick at her pretty face, encouraging me to blast my load onto her tongue and her pretty face. Hot, thick cum splashed over her, filling her mouth faster than she could swallow and dripping down her cheeks. Giggling, she wrapped her mouth around me, her lips sliding down my shaft and her tongue working my tip as she gulped down the last few shots. I collapsed back on the pillows, my eyes closed as I enjoyed the blissful sensation of my girl sucking and licking my cock clean.

As my cock began to soften she released me, and I smiled to myself as I watched her climb off the bed and throw an oversized shirt on as she headed for the door to get cleaned up. Her luscious ass peeked out the bottom of the shirt, swaying side to side as she walked. Hearing her sweet giggle, I looked up to see her gazing back at me over her shoulder having caught me looking. I grinned as she blew me a kiss, cum still dripping slowly down her pretty face.

JF90
JF90
54 Followers