All Comments on 'On Another World Ch. 09'

by DragonSlayer_OK

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice...

Not that it will accomplish anything to say so, but hurry up! Excellent writing takes time, I know, but some of us have been waiting for some time now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving the story...

The only problem that I have with this chapter is that it ended. Keep up the good work.

Bigmanx31Bigmanx31over 12 years ago
love it

Great chapter. I wanted it to keep going. The only thing with this chapter I didnt like was not knowing what the god and his wife shared during the time they had their foreheads together. What might they have discussed. I know its just a story but if it had been me i would have asked. Anyways like I said absolutely loving this series. I keep a consant eye out for new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"The time has come for us to speak, Husband."

-- I hate it when that happens :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

the problem with this chapter is recent chapters have come so late, ive forgotten all the qoojans names. the other problem is the chapter ended as i was starting to recall... ;-)

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Great story. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 7 years ago
Lost interest...

you kick Qij-jah out and then bring in another? Man stop introducing all these women, bonding them to us, and then kicking them out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDragonSlayer_OK@DragonSlayer_OK
I am a single parent in Oklahoma City...recently relocated from the People's Democratic Republic of California. Not much else to say about myself other than I am a scooter tramp [biker]. You can tell by my picture that at over 60, I'm getting older and uglier...and even star...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES