On Display

Story Info
Eye candy...
3.2k words
4.24
10.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her torso was winched tightly into a position that bent her body beautifully, Brie could utter no sound. Her wrists had been shackled to a bar suspended from the ceiling. Her ankles were spread wide and shackled to the floor.

These preparations had been prepared by the man who had claimed her that very night. Brie knew nothing at all about him, and he had divested her of all of her rights.... except for one.

He had told her that this alcove.... was hers. That she would be the center of attention in it always.

Her sensuous mouth was fitted with a large ball gag.

After she was hoisted into position, he pulled a chair over and sat in front of her coolly regarding her as she stood open and restrained before him. The succulent flesh of her breasts heaving slightly as she tried to maintain an even breath around her gag.

His eyes were full of lust for her, a savage wanting, yet his face was almost unreadable...only those eyes. For a moment, his lips adopted a frown and then he spoke, and she felt her skin caressed by his voice. His choice of words, however prickled her skin.

"I must apologize to you, before anything further occurs, and on two points. First, I am sorry, but you shall never see your friends or family again. When I saw you this morning...I had to have you..."

He stood and slowly circled the apparatus of shackles she was now framed against.

"...And having successfully acquired you I shall never let you go. Of course, in the speed in which I had you brought here, we 've not even had a chance to speak, but we will. Just not at the moment... I 've not even gotten your name...and I am dying to know it...but for now I shall just call you, My blossom. Once you are allowed to speak...you will call me Master. This is what I am to you...now....and forever. Please nod if you understand..."

Her eyes had gone wide and her pulse had raced as he imparted this life-changing information to her. She had no idea what he would do to her if she did not obey, so she simply nodded her head firmly.

"Good girl... You are so beautiful..." His eyes roamed over her, and even though he was not touching her, those eyes seemed to peel her open, layer by layer, and she found herself excited by it.

And was that a grin almost imperceptibly crossing his features..? He knew she was excited?

"The second apology I must make is in regards to the timing of my claiming of you. I am having a very important party tonight. Some friends of Mine will be here to observe and enjoy all of My slaves. As I have not had a chance to train you yet, I must rely on you to make a very good impression on instinct and obedience alone. I do not wish any of my guests to come to the conclusion that you are not a fully trained experienced slave of Mine. If any of my guests remark to me of such a belief...you will be punished. Though I am not unkind, I promise you My blossom, so the punishment will be lenient as I've not instructed you. But...don't focus on possible punishments please. Think of my amazement and pleasure if all I hear about you is....praise...and wonder."

Brie felt herself drowning in the silk of his voice. Yes, she did not fully understand what was to become of her now, but she felt that it would be quite good to please this man, her Master?, and his guests. She felt herself relaxing slightly within the chains that held her. Even sliding to suggestively cock a hip, posing herself in her restraints, and she noted a swift look of pleasure in her owner.

"Very good My blossom...Now a few simple rules for tonight, and they are few and simple. I do not know you yet, so I do not know if within normal everyday life you had a confidence in your looks. Be sexy, you are sexy...act it tonight, just as you did a moment ago, stretching, and twisting that lush form. You will be restrained as you are now all night, but it allows for some small freedom of movement and my guests will enjoy that..."

He stepped in and caressed his hand up Bries front, over her taut stomach and full breasts, delighting in the slight wriggle and pull of her form. "Mmm...you will be touched, my dear. By many hands...do not shy away from the touch. Sing a sweet symphony of flesh, writhing to meet those touches. "

He reached his hands to the buckle of her gag. "The final and most important rule, as I said I wish it known to my guests that you already do obey me with all the skill and experience of my trained slaves. Therefore, I am removing your gag, but you are not allowed to make a sound for the night. People will be here in your alcove, speaking to themselves, speaking about you...asking me about you, " He smirked, "Answers which I will of course have to improvise for now, but the last thing they need disturbing their conversation is you panting, whimpering, purring or any other sort of noise. You must control your excitement tonight....do you understand? "

Brie nodded.

He smiled a genuine caring smile, "Yes, I believe that you do. I must go and prepare for the party. Next you see me will be when I bring my guests to see you, after all have departed for the evening, I will come to you so that we may finally speak properly. "

He turned to leave, but then seemed to think a moment and paused half turning, "Oh, one last thing, my blossom... You may not believe this right now, but you will in time...You are a slave yes...but you are a prize...you are here because I see something in you, something that struck a chord and appealed to Me. But I do have a few classes of slave in my domain. You will shortly be attended to by two of my slaves...to be fed...cleaned and prepared. Make no mistake...you are their better. Do not speak to them. They will go about their business silently and then leave you, you are not to concern yourself with them for the time being. I will explain more when time permits...Oh and, " He beamed a radiant smile, "do enjoy the evening..."

With that he turned and left. For the first time since she had been taken, Brie was alone. She was sick, terrified and shivering. She was elated, afire and sparkling. And her brow was furrowed deeply trying to reconcile this conflict of emotion.

A short time later two naked women entered the alcove. Their movements were slow and precise, they came right up to her and began to bathe her. Unfamiliar hands caressing her body, invading every crevice. They never looked her, never acknowledged her. They were so terribly careful, as to not make a mess of the alcove. Her body was also perfumed, light natural make up applied, even her teetering heels were polished up.

Despite the anxiety and fear coursing through her, the experience had felt wonderful....it made her feel like a trophy, like yes, she might be restrained to immobility but...she was prized.

One slave brought over a tray of fresh fruits, and did finally make eye contact, a silent signal that she was about to be fed, as the woman brought up a strawberry to her lips. Brie parted her lips and took the proffered fruit, accepting grapes, peach and kiwi slices. Each slice was fresh juicy and delicious and even though all that was offered was fruit it was enough

The two slaves picked up their cleaning supplies and left as silently as they had come.

Brie's eyes took in the alcove. Such a cold dusty word, especially for the place in which she now stood shackled. The floor below her stiletto platform heels was a deep plush velvet of purple. The floor around the apparatus she was affixed to was raised like a dais and the curve of the wall were adorned with sheer white silk curtains. A crystal chandelier was hanging in front of the dais where the walkway to and from this display area was done in a rather stark beige sandstone, it even looked almost cobbled...the whole thing looked disgustingly expensive and outrageously luxurious. Why would her Master go all out like this for a slave??

It seemed like a lot of time had gone by before the same woman who had fed her returned with two small chrome devices. Brie resisted a sudden urge to speak to the woman, she was certain the slave meant her no harm and despite the soreness of having her arms affixed to the wide bar above her head or the overall ache of being stuck in one position for a long period of time, no one had harmed her. So, she remained relaxed and quiet as the slave approached.

The woman knelt behind her and eased her body into a slightly different position, which lifted her ass both up and outward. Causing more of her ass and the smooth silky shape of her pussy to show from between the backs of her thighs.

Brie heard the tell-tale squeeze of a tube behind her and then gasped as she felt a slightly cold slick gel applied and then massaged against her tight pucker and along the lips of her slit, fingers moved for a few moments over the entire crease of her body from her ass to her clit in this manner.

The slave spoke so quietly she barely heard her, "Ssshh, you must remain quiet milady..."

Before even having a chance to process this she felt metal against her ass as one device seemed to be fitted over her hole, she felt the pert globes of her ass spread and held open, the woman's fingers seemed to open the metal shape into a ring that circumscribed the hole leaving her gaping open.

A slightly larger metal device was then pressed to her slit, her slick wet lips peeled open as the ring-like gauge was fitted to her sex, both her ass and pussy gaping held open between the backs of her thighs.

She then stood and came to the front of Brie, a slight smile and blush on her face as she affixed tiny clamps to Brie's now stiff aching nipples. Drawing the tiny weights tightly to her nipples as to conceal the least amount of flesh.

She then retreated as quietly as before, leaving Brie to her new ache. Ache that's tugged deliciously at her very soul. She could feel her cunt moist and glistening. She found herself simply dying to be touched...

It seemed like hours before Brie could hear approaching footsteps and very light pleasant laughter. She could see out of the corner of her eye as her Master came round the corner in a double-breasted pin stripe suit, a shiny chrome headed cane guiding him and seven other people into the open area of the alcove. Three women and five men, including her Master.

They formed a semi-circle around her shackled form, and she tensed slightly in anticipation of god knows what, then remembered to relax...let what was to happen happen...

He spoke loudly, so his guests and herself would hear his words in obvious clarity, "This is My blossom, a very rare and delicate flower and a sweet meat feast for the eyes...."

Brie felt herself blush and was glad that she was facing away from them all, she felt a soft gloved feminine touch over her hip yet heard a male voice praising her beauty and she flushed further biting her lip to keep silent. She felt two fingers enter her sex and push into her in a seemingly clinical experimental way twice, spreading her ever wider, and her eyes widened as she heard the commentary of "fantastic cunt" breathed out almost reverently and most certainly thick with desire.

She heard her Master chuckle and reply with confidence, "yes my friend, she is quite a sensational fuck, willingly bent to my desire..."

A hand then slapped her ass open palmed, the fingers sliding, clutching at her crease before receding and she just knew it was Him.

For the next several minutes Brie was subjected to silken strokes of fingers, firm pawing gropes of palms and murmurs and laughter.

She arched as she felt male groin press and rub to her open ass, her thighs quivered as she obediently pressed back to those hips, her voice threatening to betray her desire and heat.

But suddenly her Master's voice hissed out like spilling acid, "Step away immediately! She is not for you! How dare you disgrace my slave and my home like that! "

The silence that followed was deafening to Brie, and the lump in her throat wouldn't swallow as she wondered what would happen next.

"Please everyone move along, there is still more to see. " Her Master ushered everyone away, down the corridor to look upon the next display, leaving Brie hanging listening to the hushed voices disperse...

Brie may not have had any means to tell the passing of time, but she was sure it must have been a few more hours before He returned. He brought a chair once again and sat in front of her once again, his face was once again set in a frown. A frown that unnerved Brie, had she failed, disobeyed or angered her Master.

"What is your name slave? "

She licked at her lips, as shed not spoken for ages and replied softly, "I was known as Brie, Master..."

He smiled softly and even chuckled, "Was known? And what are you known as now? Hmmm?"

She replied without hesitation, "I am known as slave Master..."

He rubbed a hand over His chin and scrutinized her, " Oh my pretty blossom, you need work, but I understand, it is not like I took you from amongst a bevy of experienced submissives, I took you because I had to have you, and for all I know you know nothing, but I will show you, mold you. The very first thing you will learn is I am not out to take away from you your name.... nor your identity, I want you to be yourself. Be what drew me to you, and I promise you it was not just your physical beauty, so much can be read from another without even committing to conversation... Though...we will have much time for that. "

He stood moving the chair away. "You my dear may be called slave...you may be called Brie...hell my friends loved Blossom, they loved you....and I took to the name too, but I leave what you will be called up to you. You will have everything you need here, except for freedom or status. You will be branded with My mark. Permanently showing your status as one of my prized slaves. But all that comes a little later..."

He stepped closer, she could see the emotion in His eyes. "It pains me that I must apologize to you again, in my haste to acquire you I have already put you in a situation that I should not have, the man who was beginning to force himself onto you...that was not a planned part of My evening. I have banned him from my estate, and he has freely given me one of his slaves as compensation. But I apologize to you for allowing that to happen. No one shall have you without my permission, and my guests were told they could only touch with their hands.

"But look how you drew his desire like a beacon, you are a prize, my Blossom, one I shall enjoy forever, "He paused, "Anything you wish to say? "

"You 've no need to apologize to me Master..."

He beamed a smile at her and stepped back, reaching behind a section of the curtained wall to a concealed rack He slipped a slim crop from its holding.

"You are now allowed to make all the noise you wish, my slave...You have pleased me to no end...with no training...my guests were raving over you, one of them did suspect you were new, but he was still amazed at your poise and behavior...you are a natural slave, my Blossom, and you will feel at home here, comfortable serving me....I promise you..."

He stepped behind her, undid the clasp of his trousers and pulled Himself free, pressing the thick engorged tip of His cock to her gaping silken folds, reaching and pulling His crop tight across her throat, putting pressure on her windpipe and causing her to gasp for breath, panting as He entered her slick wet sex fully and began to piston His hips, claiming her.

"Oh, this feels glorious slave, I am going to enjoy fucking you madly, "He grunts as he pushes his shaft firmly over and over into her cunt.

"Every day I will take this sweet pussy and stuff it full of my cock, and you will sing for me as you are now! "

Bending the crop in two around her throat so he can grasp both ends in one hand he slaps her ass with His free hand, digging His thick fingers into her burning creamy assflesh and pressing His thumb into her ass as He thrusts feeling her body jolting with a rattle of chains into her shackles.

Brie could only shudder and buck lewdly, her glazed, rapture-delirious cries echoing over the stone walls as her cunt was deeply impaled, and roughly pistoned.

"MASSSSTTEEEEERRR!!!!"

She bucked and screamed for Him. Her body His instrument molding to His thrusts. "That's a good girl squeeze Me in that molten sex! "

He continues to relentlessly plunge into her cunt. Her body arches and convulses as she suddenly spasms and spills sweet streaming honey over His cock, coating its jutting majesty in glistening cream as He mercilessly fucks her through her spine-wracking orgasm.

He continued to fuck her madly, His thick shaft not seeming even close to being finished with her, thick meat sliding inexorably into her drenched slippery sheathe.

Strong hands grip her and pull her off the ground, holding her suspended and sliding down onto His throbbing thickness.

Her cries and pants driving Him faster and harder into her spread heat. She swiftly fell over the edge again, thrashing in his hands as her body shuddered and released, rivulets of sweet nectar spilling down her thighs.

Pulling her fully onto His shaft, wrapping tightly muscled arms round her He nuzzles her hair and licks her ear whispering, "you are now and forever mine, Brie...My servants will attend you shortly to clean and feed you and show you to your quarters..."

He pulled out of her still hard with full tight balls and settled her down easily, taking His crop and his cane and strode away.

Brie's glazed look on his retreating back til He disappeared from her view.