All Comments on 'On Edge'

by Violet_Vixen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzeabout 2 years ago

"Recycled cunt circulates under my mask"! So clever the way you joined up the shopping expedition to the edging, to the "brightly packaged junk food swiped at random". Just as well you randomly swiped chocolate bars rather than, say, jackfruit or pineapples. Mind you, there's a thought...

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

I didn't particularly like the story as its not my choice of activity. I have no idea whether anyone does this. But what is excellent is the descriptive writing that links every part of the story together. I would love to see how you would portray a more middle of the road story. If you do get around to it let me know.

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

Wow!

Oh wow!

This is crazy erotic!

Love the combination of chocolate and cunt juice:

“Depraved fondue fountain of perversion”

Well done…..

Violet_VixenViolet_Vixenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Grusha, Westman, and Paul. <3 @Westman, not sure if I do middle-of-the-road much, but maybe some of my stuff is a bit softer. We'll just have to wait and see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userViolet_Vixen@Violet_Vixen
I'm a product of what happens when you repress your sexuality in a pressure cooker and forget to turn off the flame. I don't want to be a slave to shame any longer so I've decided to explore the sexier parts of the human condition. As my journey progresses, I now find myself ...