All Comments on 'On Her Path to Complete Submission Ch. 03'

by Pirlouit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rachel's humiliation

Liz could change Rachel's social life by making her associate with more black men and finding a black woman the same age as Rachel and herself and having the same street smarts she and her girlfriends have. The association will help her get free weed for herself and friends by putting Rachel hard at work having sex with both black men and women. Rachel would best all risks of being impregnated in order to make her Mistresses proud!

Maybe we should focus more on Rachel's impregnations to different black daddies who accept no responsibility for their impregnations of willing white sluts. While Liz, Jenna and friends are having fun in the bars looking to hook submissive women in the shaming business, Rachel will be left in the projects with her breed, disowned by her friends and family and managing with fatty arms, distended belly and not so hot as she was in the beginning while her Mistresses have forgotten about her knowing full well she would quickly submit for free to whatever humiliation proposed on the drop of a dime.

And Jenna would be sizing another white blonde female Attorney with lusciousness found in her muscular back and well hung breasts for possible conversion into a submissive slut for BBC and strong need to be shamed to counterbalance her naturally born aggressiveness

LBCNLLBCNLabout 4 years ago
Hoping for more

Still loving this story, although I was hoping for more direct involvement of Liz.

Also, Stan's name got changed to Hank a couple if times which was rather distracting.

Hoping for more! Keep writing please!

gringo2023gringo202311 months ago

nice story, the build up, it did start a bit boring after it got better, after nice reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous