On Holiday with My Dad Ch. 08

Story Info
A run with Felipe followed by sex on the beach.
2.3k words
4.67
2.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bang on 7 o'clock, my phone buzzed to tell me that Felipe was outside waiting.

Looking over the balcony, I spotted him parked on the promenade, in a small silver sports car. I suppose that figured, silver daddy in a silver car!

Calling goodbye to Dad, I took the lift down and got in the car.

Felipe was looking sexy this morning, his silver hair slicked back in a ponytail, wearing a black windcheater on top, but just his tiny running shorts below, showing off his lean muscled legs.

He greeted me with a kiss, giving me a waft of his distinctive cologne and we set off.

Twenty minutes later, we turned into a car park, near an expanse of trees, threaded with running trails and picnic spots.

We both took off our tops, grabbed a water bottle and set off up the nearest path.

As we ran, Felipe explained this was a popular place for families, but early in the morning usually deserted, apart from joggers and the occasional dog walker.

On the incline, Felipe lagged behind me a little, so I turned to wait for him.

As he jogged towards me, I couldn't help noticing his cock bouncing freely in his shorts, so he was obviously wearing nothing underneath.

"Sorry, Felipe, am I going too fast for you?"

He gave me his cheekiest grin.

"Not at all, I ran behind on purpose to get a view of your bottom."

We ran on till we reached an open space, with a stone tower in the middle, where we stopped for a breather and a drink.

As Felipe raised his water bottle, I could see the shape of his semi hard cock pushing out the front of his shorts and put out my hand for a feel.

He finished taking his drink, then kissed me.

"You want to fool around?"

We went behind the tower and pulled down our shorts.

After wanking each other to hardness, I crouched down and sucked on his cock, while he kept an eye out.

His lovely long cock felt good in my mouth as I slid up and down his shaft.

He tapped me on the shoulder and we changed places, Felipe sucking on my balls, before licking the precum from my cock, then swallowing it to the hilt.

We took turns on each other, then both leaned back against the stones, kissing and wanking ourselves, till both of us came at the same time.

Felipe sent a long rope of cum shooting far into the air, before it landed on the sandy ground.

Mine shot straight out and landed close to his.

Felipe was down on my cock right away, sucking me clean and squeezing every drop of cum from my shaft.

I returned the favour, licking the length of his still hard rod, getting all the sticky white stuff that clung there.

As we rested, I asked if Felipe wanted to come back for breakfast, but he had a production meeting to attend.

"Unfortunately it will keep me busy till lunchtime. What are you doing in the afternoon?"

"Miguel is taking us to the beach."

His face lit up.

"Then I will join you."

We ran back down to the car and he took me home, letting his hand rest on my thigh as he drove.

When we stopped at my apartment, he kissed me and gave my cock a squeeze, before letting me out of the car.

I'd already texted Dad on the way home that Felipe wasn't coming for breakfast, or anything else, so he was in the kitchen wearing only his underwear.

"Hey, how was your run?"

"Good, thanks. Felipe says sorry he can't make it."

"So if you didn't bring me a sexy Spaniard, I'll have to make do with you."

He walked towards me and pulled my vest over my head. As he started on my shorts, he stopped.

"Is that cum stains on your shorts?"

I had to admit it was.

"Tell your Dad all about it, you dirty boy."

So I told him everything we did in great detail, watching his cock stretch out his briefs, till it threatened to escape.

He pulled down my shorts and got on his knees, shoving his face in my crotch.

"I can smell his cologne on your skin, mixed with cum."

I put the hand I'd used to wank Felipe under his nose.

"That's the smell of his cum covered cock."

He inhaled, then turned me around, parting my cheeks and sticking his tongue into my sweaty crack. He licked my hole, spat on it, then stood up and shoved his thick cock right up inside me.

I found myself slumped over the kitchen counter, as he pumped his hips against my arse. My own cock was hard again, bouncing under the countertop with the force of his thrusts.

Dad was pounding my hole now, holding my cheeks apart to get further up me and I felt his hairy pubes slam against my cheeks.

Although it was less than an hour since I left my load in the park, I came again without even touching my cock.

Dad immediately put his hand round and caught some, smearing it on his cock, before fucking me like a crazy man, using my cum for lube.

A minute later, he let out a groan and filled my insides with his seed, wrapping his arms round me, as he gave one final thrust of his hips.

Sated, he pulled out and let me stand up, before pulling me into a hug, almost squeezing the breath out of me.

He put his mouth close to my ear.

"I still can't get enough of you, Ben."

I didn't say anything, just let him hold on to me, till he let go.

Dad had already showered, but was happy to join me again. We washed each other down with a lot of body to body contact and I spent a long time soaping his cock, till he was hard again. We didn't take it further, but I loved how it felt in my hand. Eventually we rinsed off and dried each other, then settled on the balcony for breakfast.

That's when I confessed something I'd kept to myself.

"By the way, Felipe's going to join us on the beach this afternoon."

Dad's eyes lit up.

"That could be interesting."

We threw on shorts and a t-shirt to pick up some picnic food from the supermarket, had a coffee, then came back to relax on the balcony, till it was time to get organised.

Miguel arrived and when we opened his cool box to put in the food, he had two bottles of cava stashed.

"A little treat from me."

At the beach, it was busy, but we got the same spot as last time, laying out our stuff against the rock.

We sunbathed and swam, leaving lunch till Felipe arrived, which he did about 1.30, stripping off his clothes and joining us on the ground sheet, but this time, he put his towel down next to Dad.

Miguel poured us all some cava and we shared our the food. After tidying up we lay back and I noticed that Felipe was very close to Dad.

I watched his hand slide over to fondle Dad's balls, then move up to stroke his already erect cock.

Dad reached out and brushed his hand over Felipe's chest hair, tweaking his nipples as he went.

Felipe sighed and leaned towards Dad.

"Follow me, Gary."

He got up and headed back towards the trees, so Dad stood up and followed, his erect cock standing proud in front of him.

As he passed, he gave me a wink and followed Felipe into the trees.

Miguel was grinning from ear to ear.

"Let's wait a bit, then follow."

I thought that was a good idea, as I knew that Dad was going to fuck Felipe and I wanted to watch.

We didn't have to go far to find them.

They were not very well hidden behind some bushes and Felipe was on his knees, sucking Dad's cock.

I put my arm round Miguel and the two of us stood there watching.

Dad said something to Felipe who stood up and turned his back to Dad, spread his arse cheeks, then bent over.

Dad spat on his hand, rubbed it on his cock, then slowly pushed his way inside Felipe's hole, making the man groan as the huge thick shaft penetrated his arse.

Miguel and I were both hard and I let my hand slip down to caress his cute little bottom.

He snuggled into me, putting his face up for a kiss, then pulled me over next to Dad and Felipe.

He sucked on my hard cock, till I was nice and wet with his saliva, then presented his arse to me.

Because he was next to Felipe and facing in the same direction, it meant that I was standing alongside Dad.

He watched as I entered Miguel's hole, while my eyes were on Dad's thick cock stretching Felipe open, as he thrust against his muscled arse.

Dad put his arm across my back and we began fucking at the same pace, both of us slamming in together.

Felipe and Miguel were kissing, so Dad and I shared a kiss as well, while our cocks slid up both men, balls deep.

I also noticed we had an audience round us.

There were about a dozen guys in the trees watching what was happening, some dressed, with their hand down their trousers, and a few were naked, stroking their cocks.

Two more naked men were less than a yard away, to get a better look at the action, both of them wanking and making comments to each other in Spanish.

It was a bit of a turn on, so Dad and I didn't mind putting on a bit of a show, kissing each other, pulling almost all the way out, then pushing back in, so they were getting a good look at our cocks.

One of the guys moved round and crouched down beside Dad, fascinated by the sight of his huge shaft penetrating Felipe's hole, wanking his own cock till he came all over his feet.

Dad looked at me and we sped up our thrusts, banging against the other two until we both released our loads together, making Felipe and Miguel gasp.

We pulled out and the two of them turned round to lick our cocks clean, then we all looked around at our audience. Some of them had paired off and some were drifting away, now that the action was over. The guy next to Dad, clapped him on the back as he moved away, smiling.

We headed down to the water to clean up and cool off, then Miguel opened the second bottle of cava and we raised a glass to good friends.

The afternoon passed all too quickly and after a final dip, we headed home.

Evening was spent like always, nice relaxing dinner, followed by a walk up to see Miguel. We didn't stay late, just had a couple of drinks then walked back.

It was a warm evening, so when Dad suggested a walk along the promenade to get some fresh air before bed, I was happy to go along with it.

We went right to the end, then had the mad idea to take off our shoes and paddle in the sea.

We rolled up our chinos and walked slowly back in the water, carrying our shoes till we reached our building.

Dad was quiet not saying much as we reached the prom and tried to knock the sand off our feet, before going inside.

Upstairs, we stripped off and went out to the balcony for a last bit of air.

I was standing at the railing, looking out at the marina, when Dad came up behind me and put his arms around my waist.

I could feel his erection nudging my arse.

"Do you want to have me again, Dad?"

"Not tonight, Ben. What I'd really like is to feel you inside me?"

"Here or in bed?"

His voice was husky.

*Here's just fine."

He lay face down on the day bed and spread his legs.

I climbed on top of him and kissed his neck, working my way down his back, till I parted his cheeks and used my tongue on his hole, pushing the tip inside him and using plenty of saliva to get him wet.

My cock was rock hard, with precum coating my knobhead, as I entered him slowly, letting my body weight send my shaft deep in his back passage.

He put his hand back between our bodies, so he could feel my cock buried in his arse and sighed.

As I fucked him, he used both hands to hold back his arse cheeks to let me as far up him as possible, penetrating deep enough to hit his prostate every time I rammed inside him.

His breath was ragged as he reacted to the force of my thrusts.

"Come on, Ben, ride your Dad's arse.

Give me that juice"

He squeezed my shaft with his arse muscles and I couldn't hold out any longer. I cried out as I climaxed, my cum shooting up Dad's back passage and making my legs shake.

As I lay on top of him, catching my breath, I thought about how this strong muscular man had come to enjoy having my cock inside him, something I would never have dreamed about before we went on holiday, but had brought me so much closer to him.

Just for a moment, I realised that we'd soon be going home, something I'd tried not to think about too much.

Before I could dwell on it, Dad craned his neck round.

"Come here, my boy and give your Dad a kiss."

I did as I was told and we lay there intertwined, till he got cramp and we moved inside, quickly cleaning up, then curled up in bed together.

Dad went off to sleep quickly, but I lay awake for a while, watching his handsome face and wondering what lay in store for us.