On My Feet

Story Info
Pleasure and pain the contrast.
1.1k words
4.25
5.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding my card into the door I quickened with anticipation of what awaits beyond it.

He sat on the leather couch, the room dimply lit with his shirt unbuttoned and a glass of whisky on ice in his hand. That fierce look on his unsmiling face. Was he angry? Did I go too far tonight? He was so difficult to read; those ice blue eyes gave away nothing of his thoughts.

"You have something of mine" I teased. He held the little piece of black lace panties I had slipped into his pocket earlier in the night. He held them up to his face and inhaled the smell of me on them as I crossed the room to reclaim them, kicking off my shoes as I went.

As I reached out for them, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to him. His kisses were soft and gentle on my mouth, slowly drawing me against his body into his arms. His body was a hard and masculine contrast to the softness of my own.

"Will you kiss my pussy like that?" I breathed.

"Stand" he commanded. As always, I did as I was told, wondering at the pleasure he had in mind for me.

He knelt before me, his thighs pulling tightly against his jeans, the outline of his thick cock visible and enticing.

"Lift your skirt." His deep voice hypnotic, as though I had no control, I willingly obeyed and lifted my skirt to my hips, waiting on him as always.

He looked into my eyes, full of desire for him, then he lowered his head and slipped his tongue between the creases of my toes. Just once each, the familiar sensual flicker of his tongue tormenting me blissfully.

"Please." I whispered with wanting.

He raised his head and moved closer, still on his knees. His face so close to me now I could feel his breath on the bare, wet lips of my pussy. He raised his knees then gently lowered them again onto my feet. Releasing his weight onto the creases he had just licked. The sensual pain an antidote for the heels I had danced in all night,

I closed my eyes and his tongue finally found its way to the slit between my legs. He kissed me there, as softly and gently as he had my toes and mouth. My spine tingled with the erotic mix of dull pain as he pressed further into my feet, and the teasing, tender warmth of his mouth on my quivering quim.

His hands ran the length of my smooth legs, lightly tickling me with his fingers.

I opened my eyes as he sat back and formed his hand into a gun, placing the trigger fingers in his mouth. He looked up at me as if for permission, then ran the gun up my damp thighs and slowly into me, pressing his thumb onto my clit.

I let out a soft moan as his flickering tongue returned to me also and my nails traced light circles in his hair. The intensity of his mouth and clicking thumb increased until I could hardly bear it, my toes begging to stretch and my back arching, when he removed his wiggling trigger fingers and pushed them into the soft petals of my forbidden flower, the unholy hole, that forced an intense orgasm, the pulsating quickening through my walls as he released his weight from my feet.

A primal and uncontrollable moan escaped me, almost a cry and in that moment of ecstasy, I was his, anything he desired I would give him.

He stood and held my face in his palms as he kissed me. Deeply, passionately, as though he was sucking my soul out through my mouth and I was so very willing to give it to him. He undressed me then, slowly, deliberately until I stood before him wearing only my corset.

He pressed his palm into my groin, I locked it there with my thighs, clamping it tightly to me, not wanting to let him go.

"Let me suck your cock for you." I whispered hoarsely.

"Get on your knees then." he commanded.

I removed his shirt and sank to my knees, unbuttoned his jeans and lowered them to his ankles. I ran my hands up the back of his legs lightly until I was holding his soft cheeks and my face was breathing on his manhood. I licked his thighs, then cupped each of his balls with my tongue before trailing it along his length to the head of his hard penis. I flicked my tongue over the top of it, then suckled the top awhile before I inhaled him deep to the back of my throat, holding my breath as he pressed himself deep into my face. Fucking my mouth, repeating the motions, in and out until I was breathless, when he stopped me.

"Stand up, bend over the arm of the couch and spread your legs." His next order.

The arm of the sofa was level with my hips, I bent over and felt the seam press against my clit as I spread my legs for him as he asked. He kicked off his jeans and ran his hands over my round cheeks before bending and licking me in my erotic creases from top to bottom and back again, his furry lips tickling me.

He didn't need to prepare me this way, I was already wet enough for him, but it felt delicious. He stood behind me, pressing his hard cock up and down me from my clit to my cheeks while running one hand down my back to my shoulder where he gripped me and finally, blissfully entered me. We both moaned at that first press and he gave me a moment there before he started his rhythm, slowly at first, pushing me back on him with my shoulder before he gripped onto my wild hair and pulled me back to him to kiss my neck.

His intensity increased, harder, faster, frenzied now as I gripped the sofa and my clit rubbed furiously against that seam with us. He pushed my head down, hard into the soft sofa seat, gripping my hair and pulling it still, the pain intensifying my pleasure and he slowed his pace.

"Stop please" I begged him. He continued to hold me down with one hand and I felt his wet thumb press down along my bum crease, sliding lower, until he found his target and sodomized me with is digit.

He started his rhythm again, this time fucking both of my holes hard and fast while my clit rubbed against the fabric of the sofa. For the second time that night, I was lost to desire, crying out helplessly against it before finally he released himself into me.

He ran his hands down my back, softly, then cupped my breasts and raised me for him to kiss. He turned me and held me tenderly, the contrast of his fierce fucking and comforting caresses held me enamored. Behind these hidden doors he owned me.