All Comments on 'On My Honor Ch. 05'

by SensualFiend

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 3 years ago
Superb

Excellent description of both his and hers mixed emotions. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fuck. That was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grrrr

I can't wait for her to grow a spine and to see these abhorent perverts for what they are, all this rationalization of how their behaviour is justifiable and how she is somehow at fault is too close to the reality of some brainwashed women, this gives me the creeps. You're a good writer, but the best stories are still the ones where good triumphs over evil, so I'm still hoping for a happy ending where she castrates them both and finds a better life and some self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She had to remind herself she's being raped?

Laetitia is pathetic and will never be more than a sad little victim. I have no hope for her becoming anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot!!

I love your writing style. I don’t get why some people come to noncon section and expect everything to be rainbows and sunshine. I like how dark this story is, and I’m fine with however it ends. So far, it’s been extremely erotic. I can’t wait to read what Reuben does on their wedding night. Would love to see him use her right after her father did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

This story is so fucking hot. Love it. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yuk

Nothing hot about a father taking his daughter like this. Yuk, just yuk. The rest of the story has been hot - between her and Reuben but not this. Never.

Fuckdoll7471Fuckdoll7471over 3 years ago
Love it!

Been following for a while and I hope you write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So hot oh god, I hope there will be more chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please

This story has been so hot, I love it. I wish they'd make it into a movie. I imagine the story continues with Reuben using her right after her father when she's lubed up with his cum. The future holds both men randomly fucking her as she tries to do her wifely chores, using her body for a quick and rough fuck. (Like daddy stops by while she's making dinner and pounds her as she's bent over the dining table, which results in her ruining dinner, which Reuben punishes her for of course.) In the end, Reuben fucks her ass on the couch and her dad comes over for a quickie to see them and she experiences her first DP. They enjoy it enough it becomes a regular occurrence. God this story gets me so hot and bothered, I'm a horrible person, but no regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

In.cred.ible. Wow wow wow! Hope to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is exactly what I wished would have happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

finally she got atleast a single man who is interested in her pussy

since the gay rueben has a disgust for pussy

rueben gonna be proud father of his father in laws bastards

so much for this almost impotent rueben his ass needed to be fucked just like hers

and the sissy bastard rueben would love his ass getting drilled or double cocks

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Lovely! When her belly start to swell?

Ihaveno1Ihaveno1over 2 years ago

This sucks. Like a limp dick. Wasnt hot at all. Just depressing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree that it's depressing - but it SHOULD be depressing! You just about hurt for the girl inside her that knows what's being done to her - but how does she go against a lifetime of training in a family and community with an obedience mindset? That struggle is a good part of what makes this story so compelling - being privy to her mental struggles, versus her external passivity. You can feel how powerless she is because of the environment, and catch glimpses of someone in her who might, somehow, win. And yes, the sex is hotter than blazes - but it's the rest of it that made me give it 5 stars. Thank you, Author - kudos! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous