On My Honor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was true. I had always been a whore. Perhaps my eyes reflected it. If I wasn't a whore, this definitely wouldn't be happening.

'You wouldn't stop at being raped by just one man. You needed me.'

He sighed roughly and his voice became hard.

'You needed me. Your own father.'

My eyes tried to punch a hole in the wall through which I could escape.

He slapped me for a second time. 'This is what you want, isn't it? Isn't it?'

I was silent. He thrust hard in me and felt empowered to continue. 'You wanted to act like a little whore to make me come inside you. You needed your own father to teach you a lesson.' He spat derisively, and it landed on my left cheek.

'You're disgusting.

I seemed to have an endless capacity to take him all in. I throbbed, sore, but for every bit of pain, something deeper inside of me seemed to call out to him twice as powerfully. He understood me. He knew me, just as Reuben did.

Yes. Disgusting. I must have looked utterly submissive, but I felt fierce too with my father inside of me, angry as he was. My father.

'If you were a good girl, Laetitia, none of this would have happened.' He was saying. 'But this is what you are. You need me to teach you, don't you?'

To assuage him, I nodded. It seemed to work a little.

'That's right. You don't know what's good for you, but that's only natural.'

He carried on thrusting, and then added, 'Some girls just need their fathers their whole lives, to help them understand.'.

The words sank into me like honey into toast. Please, no. No. Not this. He was smiling again now, and I knew he had convinced himself again that his actions were just.

He leant down to kiss me tenderly on the cheek, pausing deep inside me. 'I can take care of you, if you like.'

Choice was not a thing that existed in this moment. My head nodded thoughtfully, and with the most submissive voice I'd ever heard myself use, my mouth said it.

'Thank you.'

What was I doing? My father looked delighted with himself and closed his eyes to concentrate on the depths of my satiny walls, tight around his cock. I had done well. This was what love was. My father loved me. He wanted me. I was pleasing him, actually pleasing him.

I'd heard that virgins felt very good to men, and wondered whether it was true. A terrible thought flashed into my head. Would I still be good for Reuben, after he'd offered my virginity up to my father? Or would my husband always look at me with regret, eyeing my front hole with disgust and preferring the natural tightness of my back one? The physical pain that I felt right now was nothing compared to the shame of that thought. How would I satisfy my husband? Would he still like me?

I must have looked agitated, because my father kissed me again, this time on the forehead, and whispered 'Shhh now. You want me to come inside you, don't you?'

I didn't shake my head, or cry out. I just lay there. He appeared more masculine now than ever before, kind but determined and entitled to my body. He was rightfully concentrating on his pleasure now above all. His thrusts became more varied, clearly uninterested in my experience, as he experimented with how to get the most from his daughter's body.

His hands wandered around me, feeling my delicate neck, the tight skin of my belly, brushing the richness of my thighs with his thick fingers.

Then, with a sudden burst of urgency, he pulled my legs up onto his shoulders, bending my body in two. His cock hit me hard as he forced himself repetitively into me, and my opening felt so stretched and sore each time he rubbed in and out, so that I knew I would be bleeding. But a wild look of pleasure spread across his face, like cruel sunshine.

I smiled up at him sweetly in my madness. Even if he was my father, the feeling of giving pleasure to a man triggered something in me.

'Laetitia.'

My father looked down at me lovingly, but he was too far gone to be able to smile. Instead, he forced himself in one long movement as far as he could inside me, and with a moan, leaned down to kiss my mouth, lunging his thick tongue inside my throat compulsively. In a few seconds, I felt a subtle wetness mix with my own and realised it with horror: he had finished inside me.

He let out one final, heart-wrenching moan as his tongue raped my mouth, and his cock began to soften inside me, staying happily in me, my feet still pointing at the ceiling.

He lifted his face to gaze obtrusively at mine, sighing as he kept his cock inside me, soft and small but still able to penetrate his daughter. Finally, he pulled himself out and scrambled his clothes back on. I was frozen.

He gave me one last look - my arms, still helplessly tied to the bed, my full, sore breasts, and the wet place between my legs, his seed seeping from me onto the bedsheet - and planted a soft, single kiss on my forehead.

'Good girl.' He whispered, stroking my cheek, his eyes wide and almost tearful. 'You're a very good little girl.'

12