On My Knees as the Relief Team Pt. 05

Story Info
Anna pushes my boundaries as we move forward.
2k words
4.47
2.3k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our impromptu sex session with Tony, the next morning was a little awkward. While the three of us sipped on coffee in the kitchen and tried to look anywhere but into each other's eyes, you could tell that there was a tension in the air. I mean, what did we expect. Tony watched Anna masturbate while I licked her off and she watched Tony bend me over and fuck me. Then she was so turned on, she had me take her anal virginity the same way Tony had taken mine.

So, after a few minutes, it was Anna that broke the tension. "Look guys, I don't know about you two, but last night was amazing for me. I don't think it changes anything except brings the three of us closer and allows us to enjoy each other in different ways. Plus, it's hot to have a little secret between the three of us."

A few moments later, it seemed that we all had weights lifted off our shoulders and were breathing a little easier. This seemed to release the tension and there were smiles on each of our faces while we finished drinking coffee and talked about our day to come.

Thankfully everyone agreed that they had a great time, and no one mentioned that this might have been a one-off time. I was excited but wasn't sure if it would ever happen again. I was just excited that Anna embraced it and hadn't stormed out or thought less of me. Little did I know how much she enjoyed it and that Anna already had ideas and plans in her mind for future adventures..

A few nights later, I had a late class at the university. When I came home Anna and Tony were sitting on the couch watching TV like normal. They were on different ends of the couch with plenty of space between them and were talking to each other, however, they stopped when I came in the door. I should have known something was up.

Anna turned her attention to me, "Hey Steve, how was your day?"

"Horrible, I still have trouble understanding the concepts the professor is teaching us. It's just so frustrating."

Anna's face turned to concern as she got up and hugged me. "I'm so sorry, well go change and I'll get you a beer. Then we can relax and enjoy the evening."

That was music to my ears. I went into my bedroom and stripped down. I jumped in the shower to quickly wash the day off and came out to the couch wearing a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Anna was curled up on one end of the couch with her legs tucked underneath her. She had on one of my shirts that normally came down to her mid thighs. It had ridden up a little and her little pink panties were barely visible underneath her shirt. It wasn't obvious and she wasn't putting herself on display for the room, but it was VERY arousing to me.

Tony was on the other end of the couch sitting in a t-shirt and shorts with his legs stretched out on the coffee table.

As promised, Anna had a beer for me and when I sat beside her, she shifted to lean into me. Just having her this close made the stress of the day float away. It was nice to be here watching some reality TV show and just letting my brain go on auto pilot.

After a few minutes, Anna started running her hand up and down my thigh. She was doing it slowly and softly as we watched someone get voted off whatever show we were watching. Feeling her touch was reassuring that things would be okay. Although, the longer she rubbed up and down my thigh, the closer she came to my crotch on her upward strokes. I felt the familiar stirring in my loins and the sweatpants started to strain against the tent my dick was starting to make.

Anna happen to glance down and saw my obvious erection. Without a word, she started tugging on my pants causing me to lift my butt off the couch, so she could slide my sweatpants and boxers to my knees. My dick sprung straight up, and she just nonchalantly stroked it like it was normal to do so with Tony sitting a few feet away.

After a few minutes of her teasing, she leaned in and kissed me passionately. Her soft lips touched mine and my lips parted as her tongue danced in my mouth. The whole time we made out, she slowly stroked my now raging hard on while Tony glanced over from time to time. Anna then leaned back and looked me in the eyes, "I know a great way to release your stress sweetheart. Tony, can you go grab the lube?"

Tony flashed a devilish smile as he got up from the couch walking very fast towards the bathroom. Anna stood up and in one motion took her shirt off leaving her amazing breasts facing straight at me. The flush of cold air caused her small nipples to harden into firm points that looked like they could cut glass. Anna then took my hand and helped me up. She even laughed as I almost fell over since my pants were around my knees.

Anna helped me take off my shirt and then got on her knees and pulled my pants and boxers completely off. She then looked me in the eyes while she engulfed my dick in her mouth and coated it with spit and saliva.

Once my dick was covered in her saliva and I was moaning almost nonstop, she slid off of me. Raising up to her feet, she took my hand and walked me around to the back of the couch without saying a word. Once I was behind the couch, I was standing about 2 feet away from the couch facing the back of it. Anna pressed on my back bending me down to place my elbows on the back of the couch leaving me in an "L" position.

Anna looked me in the eye and said, "Just relax and let me and Tony take care of you." It was then that I realized he was back, standing behind me and now naked as well.

So, while I was standing up and bent over the back of the couch, Anna got on the ground under me and took my dick back in her mouth and started to suck on the head while stroking my shaft with one hand and cupping my balls with the other hand. I just let out a groan of pleasure from the feelings she was giving me.

At that point I felt the warm lube drip onto my rosebud and felt the familiar pressure of Tony's cock head pushing to open me up. I was on a sensory overload at that point and just kept moaning from the pleasure Anna was giving me stroking and sucking on me while Tony was slowly sliding his cock in and out of me for his pleasure.

After a few minutes of slow movements by Tony, he grabbed my hips firmly and started to pick up the pace. This was hitting my prostrate in all the right places and I was seeing stars.

Anna started stroking me faster as well to match Tony's movements and kept the head of my dick in her mouth softly sucking on anything and everything coming out of it. With her other hand she let go of my balls and reached between my legs to softly cup and caress Tony's balls while he slid in and out of me.

"Oh fuck!" was his reply to her touch and increased his motions in and out of me.

Anna knew he was getting close when she felt his balls tighten and start to throb in her hand. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced before and loved it, moaning around my dick inside her mouth.

Finally, Tony let out a growl and slammed his pelvis into my ass and held it there as he dumped rope and rope of his seed into me. That was all it took for me to finish and erupted into Anna's waiting mouth. She was ready and greedily sucked all my cum down her throat making sure not to spill any.

At that point my body was spent, and my legs were weak. Anna let go of my dick and slid out from under me. Tony held onto my hips and helped me slide down into a nearby chair after his now soft cock slowly popped out of my ass. I was in an orgasmic bliss and was loving the feeling of his seed slowly seeping out of me onto the leather chair beneath me.

Anna came up and softly kissed my lips. "Did that help your stress babe?"

"You have no idea. That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt."

With that Anna smiled, "that was the point. Because you do so much for us, we wanted to do something just for you."

Then with a smirk on her face she said, "You are obviously done for now and Tony is done for now. I haven't had mine yet, do you mind if Tony goes down on me?" She looked at me with hope in her eyes and then a smile came across her face as I said, "absolutely, let Tony help you get a release. I'm exhausted at the moment."

Anna leaned back from me and walked to the couch, sliding her panties off on her way. She looked at Tony and said, "Care to give a girl a hand?"

"My pleasure" he said as he walked over to the couch and knelt between her legs.

I can't explain the intense pleasure I was feeling from the earth-shattering orgasm and feelings of being thoroughly fucked and now to watch the love of my life squeal and moan while my best friend and roommate slowly licked and sucked her clit and slid two fingers in her to bring her to a loud orgasm a few feet away from me.

I watched Tony lick and suck on Anna as he used two fingers to saw in and out of her wet pussy for about 10 minutes. The whole time she was rubbing her breasts and pinching her own nipples while she moaned things like "oh yes" and "right there, don't stop".

When she was close, Tony wet his finger and slid it into her ass while the other two were busy in her pussy. She moaned louder than I've ever heard her, then finally after her third or fourth orgasm she reached down and pushed him away to take a breath. Tony just sat there on the floor taking in her beauty with her moisture all over his face as he licked her juices off of his lips.

Once Anna's breathing had settled down, she looked at me and smiled, then she noticed I had a partial erection as my dick was starting to stir from watching them. She looked back at Tony and noticed he had a hard on again while he was still sitting on the floor. She grinned stood up and motioned for both of us to stand and follow her.

When we were all standing close together, she reached down and gently stroked a cock in each hand and then looked back up at us both.

"Come on boys, we aren't finished, and I'm not done with either of these yet." With that she turned and started walking to my room with her ass swaying back and forth.

She stopped at my door, turned around and said, "Hey Steve, when you and Tony come in here, can someone remember to grab the lube off the coffee table?"

We looked at each other and grinned. It was going to be another amazing night.