On My Knees as the Relief Team Pt. 04

Story Info
My girlfriend finds out and we take it to the next level.
3.3k words
4.79
8.1k
31

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks went by as normal. Well as normal as could be. My girlfriend would stay over a few nights a week and we would cuddle and take our time making love.

The nights that she wasn't over, Tony and I would continue our routine of me sucking him off and him jacking me off. Over those weeks, he did bend me over in the shower a few times and pound me while he reached around and jerked me off.

It was a really enjoyable time for me.

Up to this point Anna and I had been pretty tame, with the wildest thing we did being sex in the shower. She would moan continuously when I would bend her over in the shower and pound her from behind while she held herself up with one hand on the shower wall and the other rubbing her clit wildly.

For our two-month anniversary I decided to surprise Anna. I picked her up with a dozen roses. She squealed with excitement and took the flowers from me. As she put them in water, I could tell the flowers were a great idea. She was excited and happy that I was so thoughtful.

Anna was beautiful in a white top that buttoned down the front and a black skirt that had a small zipper on the side. The combination really accentuated her body and instantly turned me on. She looked amazing and I was excited about the night I had planned. I continued the night by taking her to her favorite restaurant.

After a few drinks and a great meal, we were both excited and really horny. When we made it back to my apartment, we were all over each other. When we arrived at the apartment, Tony was in his room, so I grabbed a couple of beers and we headed to my room.

It didn't take long before we started making out. I kissed Anna softly as I unbuttoned her shirt and let it drop to the floor. Anna began to kiss me even more passionately as I unzipped the side of her skirt and slowly slid it down. Our lips never left each other as I let me hands roam.

Anna then slowly pushed me back onto the bed and looked at me with a lustful look on her face. Sitting on the side of the bed, I just took in the whole view of Anna standing there. She was standing before me with a black bra with lace on the edges. Her toned abs were being displayed by the lamp on the side of my bed. I looked down and took in the view of the black thong that matched her bra.

Anna then walked up to me and slowly slid my shirt off. Once it was thrown to the side, Anna then started to kiss me and unbuckle my belt. Her tone went from soft and passionate to a more impulsive and aggressive tone. Once my belt was undone and my zipper was down, she reached to both sides of my jeans and pulled my jeans and boxers down roughly.

My dick sprung to life and bounced up and down while Anna pulled my pants and boxers completely off. She then got on her knees and started to lick my dick up and down while she looked up at me. I was so turned on; I couldn't stand it.

After a few minutes, Anna got up and seductively pulled off her bra and thong. She put on a show for me, and I was soaking in the view. She then came up and straddled me. She held my dick in her hand and guided it into her soaked pussy. She let out a moan as she slowly lowered herself down onto me, taking me all the way in.

As Anna slowly rocked back and forth, I took the opportunity to massage her breasts and twist her nipples. This brought out a low almost incoherent moan from Anna as she increased her efforts.

Her taking the initiative was really turning me on. I was having a hard time holding off until I finally couldn't take it anymore. Ever since the shower, we had stopped using condoms. This seemed to really enhance the feelings and made our time together so much better.

With Anna's newfound passion and her taking charge, I was finding it difficult to hold out. I finally shouted, "I'm CUMMING!" and I exploded inside her.

My breathing was shallow, and I just collapsed trying to calm down. As my dick became soft and plopped out, Anna rolled off of me onto her back beside me. After a few minutes Anna started rubbing my chest with one hand while she was still rubbing herself slowly. That's when I realized that she had not had an orgasm and was still very horny.

I kissed her slowly and then I rolled over and moved between her legs. I could see my cum leaking out of her as I slowly licked on her clit. The moans were low, and she was obviously enjoying it. I kept licking as I slid a couple of fingers into her.

After a few minutes, she held onto my head and pushed it onto her pussy while she was getting close. Suddenly she exploded into an orgasm and held my head down into her. As she had an orgasm, it caused her whole body to tense up. While she experienced orgasm after orgasm, she shot what cum was left into her out and I greedily licked it all up.

We both ended up lying beside each other and slowly gained our composure.

Anna was looking at the ceiling when she finally said. "That was amazing."

"Yes, it was."

"That really got me off when you went down on me."

"Well, I really loved how you took control. That was really hot." I confessed.

Anna slowly reached over and started stroking my limp dick to life. "So, you liked it when I took control?" With that, she gently started to rub on my dick.

"Yes......" was all I could get out before my mind was consumed with her hands playing with me trying to get me ready for another round.

Anna played with my dick for a while, but it was taking longer than normal for me to get hard.

I was starting to get a little raw with her just rubbing on me and for some reason I couldn't get hard. "I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong."

"Why don't we get a little inspiration." Anna said while grabbing my laptop.

I just was laying back and willing my dick to get hard while Anna was scrolling.

"What's this?" She asked.

I looked up and she had opened my browser history. She was going through some of the videos that I had watched. They were mainly of guys going down on each other.

"I can explain." I said in almost a panic.

"I never knew you were into this. So, are you bi?" She said staring straight at me while there were sounds of licking and sucking coming from the laptop.

"Well, I've done some of that in the past."

"Really?" She actually sounded interested and not disgusted. "So, if you were doing that, why are you watching these? Does it turn you on?"

I took a breath. I knew I had to be honest, and I wasn't sure if this would ruin our relationship or make it better. "I was watching those in the past, I don't know.......to learn some new techniques."

"What? To get better? Who did you do it with? Was there a bunch of different guys?" She was looking at me, but glancing back to see what the actors on the video were doing.

"No, there was only one guy ever. I promise, but it was just for sex, nothing more."

Anna still had the laptop on her naked lap but was turned and facing me as the video continued to play. "Wait, was it Tony?"

My face blushed and I looked away.

"Really, it was Tony. How did that happen?"

I took a breath and started to tell her the whole story and my experiences with Tony. As I confessed this to Anna, my dick started to stir. Anna never yelled or made me feel bad, even when I confessed that I was still doing it. I think that revelation actually turned her on.

She was starting to rub on her nipple as we talked. This was really getting her excited. When she looked down and saw that I was getting hard, she started asking me for details.

"So how big is Tony? How does it feel? Does he finish in your mouth?" She asked while she placed the laptop beside her. As she moved it, we both looked at the screen. The guy who was originally on his knees sucking was now bent over the bed while the other guy was pounding him.

Anna sat the laptop to the side and moved her hand down and was slowly rubbing her clit. "Has Tony ever done that to you?"

"Yes......"

"Really? Did you like it? What does it feel like?" By this time, she was pinching her nipples with her right hand and rubbed her clit with her left.

"Yes....we've done it a lot. It actually makes me feel full and feels amazing." I said as I was now stroking myself while we talked.

There were a few minutes of silence as we looked at each other. Each one playing with ourselves.

She finally broke the silence. "I want to watch."

"What?"

She put her hand on mine pulling my hands off of my dick. "I want to watch you suck Tony and take him."

I was trying to gauge what she was saying. Was she testing me or actually into this.

Anna grabbed her beer from the nightstand and took a long drink. "I want to watch you. Would you do that for me?"

"Yes......if that's what you want."

"Why don't you go ask Tony if he would be into this."

I hesitated. "Wait, are you wanting to fuck him to?"

Her eyes changed from intense to concern. "No, not at all. You are enough for me. But I want to see and be a part of your whole life."

I was so turned on at that moment. I just slowly got up and started walking to the door. Anna had a grin on her face as I said, "I'll be right back."

When I left my bedroom, it took me a moment to realize I was completely naked with my hard on bouncing in front of me. I slowly knocked on Tony's door as I opened it. He was laying in his bed and was a little taken back that I was naked.

"What's up man?" was all he said as he looked away from his phone and toward me.

"Well, I have a favor to ask. Anna and I were talking, and I told her about us."

He sat up quickly. "What? Why would you do that? Is she pissed?"

"She was actually into it and wanted to know if she could watch me suck you and then you bend me over."

It took a moment for that to sink in and then a smile crossed his face. "Are you serious? You aren't messing with me, are you?"

"No, I'm dead serious. Would you want to do this while she watches?"

"Absolutely!" he said as he got out of bed. He was wearing just boxers and was already starting to tent them.

I moved back to my room with Tony following closely. As we passed the bathroom he stopped and went in. I heard the medicine cabinet open, and I knew he was grabbing the lube.

When I walked back into the bedroom, Anna had shut the laptop and sat it on the nightstand. She had moved up on my bed and was sitting with her back on the headboard. She had pulled a sheet up over her but had a hand under the sheet, obviously rubbing herself slowly.

When Tony walked in right behind me, she got a sly grin on her face.

Tony looked at Anna, "Are you sure you both are okay with this?"

Anna just bit her bottom lip and nodded.

As I turned, I got on my knees in front of Tony. I put my hands in his waistband and pulled his boxers down. This caused his cock to come free and bounce against my forehead as it was fully hard.

Anna leaned up when she saw Tony's cock. "Oh wow." Is all she said when she saw his cock. It was bigger than mine and it being exposed was apparently turning her on.

I took one last look at her as she nodded enthusiastically and then I started licking Tony's shaft from the bottom to the top. He let out a moan and Anna leaned forward.

After a few minutes I got into a routine of licking his balls, then up his shaft. I would take his head in my mouth, suck for a moment and then lick right back down his shaft.

On one of my downward strokes, I looked over at Anna. She was leaned forward watching. The sheet had fallen down and her breasts were exposed. She was rubbing one nipple and pinching it while she was still rubbing slowly under the covers.

As I came back up Tony's cock, I saw that he was looking over and just staring at Anna's breasts. Finally, when I put his cock head in my mouth, he put his hands on both sides of my head. He then slowly took control and started fucking my mouth while staring at Anna's breasts.

This got a rise out of Anna as she started moving her hand that was under the sheet rapidly and she moaned a little. "I want to see you fuck him." Is all she said between moans.

Tony took the lead and pulled me off his cock. He helped me up and faced me toward the bed. I felt a hand on my back as he bent me over to face Anna.

Tony then took a step back and started to apply lube to his cock. Then a gentle finger that was lubed up slide in and out of my rosebud.

After a minute or two of this, Tony lined himself up behind me and I then felt pressure as he pushed against my asshole. When the head of his cock popped in, he let out a sigh at the same time I groaned. I grabbed the sheet and was pulling on it as Tony started to slowly go in and out of me. By the time he had gotten all the way in, I had pulled the sheet so much that Anna was completely exposed on the bed.

It was too much for Anna. She started to rub her clit wildly and would alternate between throwing her head back moaning and then watching.

Finally, she stiffened and had an orgasm and screaming loudly. "Oh yes!"

I looked over in my mirror and noticed that this was really turning Tony on watching Anna. He started pounding me harder. This fact that Tony was pounding me turned-on Anna even more and once she came down from her climax, she wiggled down until her pussy was at my face.

She was laying on her back and used her hands to put my head between her legs.

I started to lick her complete slit and suck on her clit as I hit the top. She let out a low guttural sound as I did this, indicating it was really doing it for her.

I was trying to focus on her but having a hard time with the pounding Tony was giving me. Finally, I just stuck my tongue out and was letting it bounce up and down her pussy as Tony pounded me.

When Tony got closer, Anna was really getting riled up again. She put her hand on her clit and rubbed furiously as she watched while my tongue was sliding in and out of her from Tony's motions..

Finally, Tony yelled "I'm CUMMING!"

"Cum in his ass!" is all Anna said as another orgasm washed over her.

When Tony clamped down on my hips and held me to him, I could feel his warm liquid exploding in me.

So, while he and Anna both calmed down, I was stuck on Tony's cock and had my face pressed firmly into Anna's pussy. I still had a hard on bouncing between my legs. I was the only one that hadn't cum yet.

Once Tony softened and plopped out, he backed up and grabbed his boxers. He suddenly felt a little awkward being there. As he backed out he just kept looking at Anna's naked body and said, "This was amazing. Thank you both."

I was getting up when Anna answered him. "Thank you. That was the most erotic thing I've ever seen."

As he was leaving, he went to grab the lube to put it back, but Anna spoke up. "Can you leave that; we might need it." she said this glancing between Tony and me with a sly smile.

Once Tony walked out and shut the door, Anna focused on me. I was standing there naked with cum dripping out of me and a hard on sticking straight out.

Anna slipped off the bed, put some lube in her hand and started to lube up my dick.

"That was so hot." she said. "But it looks like you still need some relief."

Once I was fully hard and coated with lube she leaned in and kissed me. Then she whispered in my ear. "Do to me what he did to you."

Then she turned around and faced the bed, bending over at the waist. She used her hands to spread her cheeks and expose her tiny asshole to me.

I stepped up and rubbed on her ass. She moaned and then said, "take it slow, I've never done this before."

I pushed my dick and surprisingly it wasn't long until it popped into her. "Easy." she said quickly trying to adjust to this foreign invader.

I stood there and let her get used to it and then slowly pushed all the way in.

As I started to grab her hips and go in and out, she started to mumble incoherent things under her breath. She was playing with herself while I was going in and out, gradually picking up the pace.

When I was finally into a faster rhythm, Anna shouted "Oh yes! I'm Cumming!" and tightened up. It was too much for me.

As her bowels gripped onto my dick, I tensed, grabbed her hips and pulled all the way in her, emptying my second load of the night.

Once I was finished, we both crashed on the bed. We finally crawled into each other's arms.

"Was that okay for you?" she said.

"That was fantastic." I then hesitated and said, "Did it freak you out watching me with Tony?" I asked, hoping the answer was no.

"Actually, it was amazing. I never thought something like that would turn me on, but it made me want you even more." she said and put her head on my chest.

"Well, it was probably the best sex session I've ever had."

She picked her head up and looked at me. "I know right?!?! It was the most I've ever gotten off before at one time."

Then she put her head back on my chest.

"I just can't wait until next time." Then she giggled. "I have some other ideas."

To be continued.