On The Edge

Story Info
A tantalizing power play.
825 words
4
10.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do hope you are willing to behave," I said in a low voice, "because I shall be very displeased if you don't do as I say."

"Yes, of course." He appeared slightly afraid, but I could see the desire in his eyes as well. "Mistress, I await only your command."

"Good. Then you can start by undressing, since it's not fair that I be the only one who's mostly unclothed here." I sat down on the chair and watched as he did so, observing his body admiringly. When he was down to just his boxers, I stood up. "Stop. Leave those on for now."

I crossed back to him, letting my robe fall slightly open, and drew him close to me for a kiss. I let my hands explore his body while pressing against him. The way he kissed me had always excited me, making me feel wanted and desired. I felt his cock begin to swell against me and knelt to kiss it gently through his boxers.

"Here's what's going to happen. I intend to keep you as excited as possible. I will tease you as best I can - I will get you closer to coming, and then I'm going to pull back. I will do this until I'm fully satisfied, and rest assured I will be putting you to work in that regard. Are you up to the task?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Glad to hear it." I resumed kissing his cock through his boxers with a gently teasing pressure, then stood up to kiss him again. I threw the robe on the chair and stood in front of him in just my panties and bra. Taking his hands in mine, I directed one to my chest and the other to my hip. "Would you like to touch me?"

"Very much." I raised an eyebrow. "...mistress. Very much mistress."

I led him to the bed and pulled him against me in an embrace, savoring the feeling of his body against mine as we kissed. His hands moved against my bra.

"You have my permission to remove that, but only that." He continued his exploration of my body with his hands, and I could feel his excitement growing.

"On your back," I ordered. "And remove your boxers."

He did as ordered, and I smiled at the sight of his fully erect cock. I resisted the urge to mount him right away and instead began to tease the head of it with my mouth. He moaned aloud.

"Oh...oh god...," I pulled away as his pleasure got closer to peaking.

"Remember," I warned, "you don't come until I tell you to."

"Yes, mistress."

I removed the panties, and gestured to him to kneel besides the bed before me. Spreading my legs on either side of him, I began to stroke myself while giving the next instructions.

"Here's what's going to happen. You're going to lick my pussy. Now, I know you generally like to touch yourself while doing so -- but this time you're going to keep your hands where I can see them. Keep them somewhere on my body, explore the rest of me if you like, but no touching yourself."

Obediently he got to work, and I lay back and savored the feeling of his hands on my body once more while his mouth pleasured me. His skilled tongue brought me to climax, and I needed a moment for my legs to stop trembling.

"Stand up." I knelt in front of him now, teasing his cock to hardness again. He groaned harder now and began to press his hips against my mouth fervently. I pulled back.

"You were warned," I said with a grin. "Lie back down."

He did so, and I began to kiss the rest of his body. Gently, teasingly, I explored the rest of his flesh while emphatically avoiding his cock. He was clearly quite aroused by this point and I took some delight in how desperate he must have been to finish. I got back to his cock, bringing him to the edge again then pulling away, then once more, then again until he looked ready to beg.

"Would you like to fuck me now?"

"Yes, please mistress."

"Do it -- but don't come until I tell you."

His cock entered me and I gave a gasp of pleasure at the sensation. I could tell that holding back was a struggle for him, though the effort made him thrust slowly and allowed me to savor every inch. I felt my pleasure growing again and could barely contain myself.

"Come. Now."

The restraint being no longer necessary, he moved harder and faster in me now with an almost primal energy. I grabbed him and hissed at him to fuck me harder, then cried out as I came again. His own climax soon followed and he collapsed on top of me.

"Did I please you, mistress?"

I kissed him. "You performed wonderfully."